PDA

View Full Version : Week 13 Other Games Thread

pbmax
12-02-2012, 09:53 PM
The rom-com ad for Sears appliances sucked up 10 IQ points in 30 seconds.

I can't afford that kind of big loss on a regular basis.

pbmax
12-02-2012, 09:57 PM
I can;t understand why the Cowboys can't play defense. Is it all Sean Lee and the other guy who got hurt?

Is Poopinga getting in this week?

Cullen Jenkins looks stoppable.

Guiness
12-02-2012, 11:25 PM
Award for shortest thread other games thread ever. Guess no one cared this week-end.

I turned on The Walking Dead during the third quarter. Philly was leading by 7 and seemed to be pushing Dallas around. When I turned the game back on, Philly was down by 10, and the announcers were talking about where Reid could land next year, and how good of a job someone will be getting when they take over the Eagles because it's such a talented team!

Media sure likes to portray Reid as a dead man walking.

channtheman
12-02-2012, 11:51 PM
All NFC North teams lost this week, except for the Packers obviously.

gbgary
12-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Award for shortest thread other games thread ever.

there's still tonight.

foles sure looked good last night. only his second start...and that runnng back brown...if he can learn to hold on to the ball he looks like a stud.

gbgary
12-03-2012, 09:30 AM

it doesn't help when he publicly states he thinks he'll be in line for the cowboy's coaching job. lol

pbmax
12-03-2012, 09:48 AM
Award for shortest thread other games thread ever. Guess no one cared this week-end.

I turned on The Walking Dead during the third quarter. Philly was leading by 7 and seemed to be pushing Dallas around. When I turned the game back on, Philly was down by 10, and the announcers were talking about where Reid could land next year, and how good of a job someone will be getting when they take over the Eagles because it's such a talented team!

Lot's of late Noon game commentaries ended up in the Game Day thread due to overtime and timing of the end of the Packer game.

Patler
12-03-2012, 11:41 AM
All NFC North teams lost this week, except for the Packers obviously.

Sure is a nice weekend when you pick up a game on every team in the division this late in the season.

denverYooper
12-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Sure is a nice weekend when you pick up a game on every team in the division this late in the season.

Also, Tampa Bay (6-6) lost so the Packers essentially have a 2 game cushion for a playoff spot with 4 games left.

mraynrand
12-03-2012, 08:21 PM
someone may have mentioned it in the gameday thread, but Greg Zuerlein just crushed that 54 yard winner against the Niners. Range would have made it good from 74, I kid you not. He missed a game-tying 66 yard attempt against Miami in October, but the distance was OK - it was wide left. Holy Mackerel!

pbmax
12-03-2012, 08:48 PM
someone may have mentioned it in the gameday thread, but Greg Zuerlein just crushed that 54 yard winner against the Niners. Range would have made it good from 74, I kid you not. He missed a game-tying 66 yard attempt against Miami in October, but the distance was OK - it was wide left. Holy Mackerel!

Someone Tweeted that Legatron > Megatron after their games ended. :lol:

gbgary
12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
love seeing nyg going down tonight.

JohnMexico
12-03-2012, 11:10 PM
We have the skill players and QB but green teams like WAS and STL just have the toughness that we lack, IMO.

KYPack
12-03-2012, 11:19 PM

This kid or the Polish Cannon will probably break the FG distance record one of these days.

woodbuck27
12-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Surprized that so few hit this thread tonight. That was a solid game to watch and the Skins Combo Pack of QB RGIII and RB Alfred Morris.

Too too too good !

The GIANTS 'D' didn't really have a clue of how to contain RGIII. I've never seen a QB that has a better hand off fake then this brialliant young QB. When he was interviewed this week and asked who he'd vote for... for Rookie of the year. He responded 'Alfred Morris'. That young man is the kind of RB we need in Green Bay. A terrific young talent.

Not sure why so many in our Pro Pickem' went for the Skins tonight...LOL.

65% of those still active went Skins. Sometimes a one point win is huge. The Cowboys and their fans loved that Skins win.

NFC East up for grabs after Redskins beat Giants

By Dan Hanzus ... Around the League Writer

Published: Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:17 a.m

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000105735/article/nfc-east-up-for-grabs-after-redskins-beat-giants

denverYooper
12-04-2012, 09:20 AM
We have the skill players and QB but green teams like WAS and STL just have the toughness that we lack, IMO.

It helps that RGIII can run like a deer. His speed was what really negated the G-men's pass rush.

Cheesehead Craig
12-04-2012, 09:24 AM
It helps that RGIII can run like a deer.

Hopefully he doesn't run near traffic.

Guiness
12-04-2012, 09:38 AM
NFC East up for grabs after Redskins beat Giants

Everybody's in the hunt but that dream team crew.

denverYooper
12-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Everybody's in the hunt but that dream team crew.

No kidding. Isn't it that way nearly every year?

Pugger
12-04-2012, 04:06 PM

Plus having both the 49ers and gnats lose too. :-D