PDA

View Full Version : DirectTV NFL Sunday Package

Badgepack
08-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Looks like they have a hell of deal going right now. I have always been a cable guy, so looking for feedback on how DirectTV works in the rain, snow, ect... I've heard good and bad.

HarveyWallbangers
08-21-2006, 06:04 PM
What's the deal? I haven't had a ton of problems with my DirectTv, but it will occasionally go down in a big storm. Usually only if it's ridiculously windy.

Badgepack
08-21-2006, 06:09 PM
NFL sunday ticket :D
250 channels, with local and HBO's ect..
DVR
Free equipment and install 4 rooms
$69.95 for the first 4 months

BallHawk
08-21-2006, 06:23 PM
DVR

That's a good deal. But what is it after the first four months?

Personally, I will continue traveling SWFLA until I find the perfect bar to spend my Packer games at. :D

]{ilr]3
08-21-2006, 06:34 PM
DVR

You sure its the Sunday Ticket or just the NFL Network?

Sunday Ticket alone costs what your quoting there......

MadtownPacker
08-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Get it!!

Straight up, if you dont care about the $200 then get it. It is that sweet. You can watch the Pack win then watch the bears lose. You will get NFL Network which you need to see certain games. With it you will be like an NFL king with all the games at hand. I have had it forever and it is the best programming you can ask for. You will not miss anything except free time to do everything else life requires.

]{ilr]3
08-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Holey Rusted Metal Batman he's right! :shock:

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPage.jsp?assetId=2700001

Tony Oday
08-21-2006, 06:38 PM
I love the ticket it is awesome. I have a lot of trouble in heavy snow and rain. TICKS ME OFF!!!! But then I call and bitch and get free programing! ;) I just paid for the upgrade this year. 5 doohicky(yup technical term) dish. HD in 4 rooms and DVR in 2. I LOVE IT. NFL network is like crack in the offseason.

ONLY thing they dont tell you is that you dont get all the preseason games on the ticket only the regular season ones, which kinda sucks but man watching all the football is awesome and it is the only way to get the Packer games for me in the Cities...well 5 of them usually...

]{ilr]3
08-21-2006, 06:45 PM
I was seriously thinking about signing up. If your wanting to get Sunday Ticket it seems to be a great deal to hop on this train. But when I compare the other features to what I get now Direct TV is still $50 more per month than I am paying right now for HD Channels, HD DVR and the digital package.

I dont know how the hell the can advertise the shit they do?