PDA

View Full Version : Anyone buying Facebook (FB)

Kiwon
12-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Facebook (FB) has gone from $19 to $29 in less than a month.

Wha'cha think?

Have they bottomed out, stabilized and on the rise?

Is there anything out there that will knock the price down again?

GrnBay007
12-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Is there anything out there that will knock the price down again?

My obnoxious niece who tells the world every time she makes a move during the day....25 times minimum! :)

...oh sorry, not what you were referring to. :)

George Cumby
12-05-2012, 09:47 AM
My obnoxious niece who tells the world every time she makes a move during the day....25 times minimum! :)

What kind of movement?

MJZiggy
12-05-2012, 07:30 PM

I knew someone who was unemployed and would always post when she was about to lay down for her daily nap. I had to unfriend her because I was dead tired from working my butt off and didn't want to hear her excuses anymore. I also have the one who whines about EVERYTHING from her day. Someone bumped her on the train. My god the HORROR!

mraynrand
12-05-2012, 08:33 PM
i bought a shit load when they were at 19. Obama has their back.

swede
12-06-2012, 09:03 PM
As I had mentioned in some anti-technology old-guy rant a few months back, I had Facebook account for years with no friends at all. This struck me as funny. I caved a while back and I have found that Facebook can be annoying, but it has its advantages in that I'm in closer contact with some of my family and I've also been wasting time playing poker through one of the games they sponsor. It's fun, but for the life of me how do people expect to get away with bluffing when the chips are worthless?

Anyhoo...I found that I could enter my Photobucket account quickly through Facebook instead of wasting my extraordinarily valuable time on twenty keystrokes. So, the first image I uploaded via the facebook sign-in was the buxom blonde football lass I dropped into the Mason Crosby thread. Boobs. Boobiness. Nearly naked lady. Ha ha.

Yesterday I wandered back onto Facebook and was scrolling through the timeline, a timeline of sweet images--sunsets, beloved pets, young grandnieces, naked booby football girl...NAKED BOOBY FOOTBALL GIRL??? My daughters have been razzing me about it ever since, threatening to teach me how to use Facebook safely. I just sputter about dangfangled doohickeys doing stuff I never asked it to do golldammitallanyhow.

#Sigh

HowardRoark
12-06-2012, 09:51 PM
As I had mentioned in some anti-technology old-guy rant a few months back, I had Facebook account for years with no friends at all. This struck me as funny. I caved a while back and I have found that Facebook can be annoying, but it has its advantages in that I'm in closer contact with some of my family and I've also been wasting time playing poker through one of the games they sponsor. It's fun, but for the life of me how do people expect to get away with bluffing when the chips are worthless?

Anyhoo...I found that I could enter my Photobucket account quickly through Facebook instead of wasting my extraordinarily valuable time on twenty keystrokes. So, the first image I uploaded via the facebook sign-in was the buxom blonde football lass I dropped into the Mason Crosby thread. Boobs. Boobiness. Nearly naked lady. Ha ha.

Yesterday I wandered back onto Facebook and was scrolling through the timeline, a timeline of sweet images--sunsets, beloved pets, young grandnieces, naked booby football girl...NAKED BOOBY FOOTBALL GIRL??? My daughters have been razzing me about it ever since, threatening to teach me how to use Facebook safely. I just sputter about dangfangled doohickeys doing stuff I never asked it to do golldammitallanyhow.

#Sigh

NAKED BOOBY FOOTBALL GIRL PLEASE

HowardRoark
12-06-2012, 09:52 PM
My first encounter with Facebook was when I discovered that my now ex-wife had blocked me from friending her. Note to any married PackerRats.....that's a bad sign.

swede
12-06-2012, 10:01 PM
NAKED BOOBY FOOTBALL GIRL PLEASE

Sorry man, I had to take her down until i could figure out how to keep Photobucket from showing her to my sisters-in-law via Facebook. Believe me, the blowback from this episode is going to have the half life of radium. Once the Mogen David gets flowing at Christmas my two sisters-in-law will have great fun baiting the hook with booby football girl and fishing for swede's domestic tranquility.

swede
12-06-2012, 10:03 PM
My first encounter with Facebook was when I discovered that my now ex-wife had blocked me from friending her. Note to any married PackerRats.....that's a bad sign.

My non-ex-wife has blocked me from friending her for years, and she doesn't even have a facebook account.

mraynrand
12-06-2012, 10:23 PM
My non-ex-wife has blocked me from friending her for years, and she doesn't even have a facebook account.

I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months.

http://cdn2.hark.com/images/000/506/722/506722/original.jpg

swede
12-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Wow. That looks like me in 1984.

mraynrand
12-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Wow. That looks like me in 1984.

more like:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-F8lQCAWc8pQ/UB0ZYAZeBmI/AAAAAAAAEDA/L9ywYNjZMXw/s1600/hard_lessons.png