PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Packers IR List

Fosco33
12-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Presuming Johnny White and James Starks....

R Johnny White, R James Starks,TE Andrew Quarless, S Sean Richardson, T Bryan Bulaga, LB Nick Perry, WR Diondre Borel, LB D.J. Smith, RB Brandon Saine, RB Cedric Benson, RB Du'ane Bennett, LB Desmond Bishop, TE DeMarco Cosby, G Ray Dominguez, DE Johnny Jones, WR Shaky Smithson, TE Eric Lair, T Mike McCabeh

PA Pack Fan
12-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Shaky Smithson?

No fucking way. Not Shaky Smithson. This can't be.

red
12-05-2012, 01:43 PM
sherrod?

Fosco33
12-05-2012, 02:11 PM
It's just from Packers.com - apparently they don't keep it up to date or since he was PUP/non activated they didn't officially have to put him on IR?

http://www.packers.com/team/transactions.html

red
12-05-2012, 02:28 PM
the list just looks a little thin to me

maybe its just because guys like jennings, cm3, shields and wood have missed just so much time with injuries that it feels like they're on IR

KYPack
12-05-2012, 02:49 PM
the list just looks a little thin to me

maybe its just because guys like jennings, cm3, shields and wood have missed just so much time with injuries that it feels like they're on IR

Christ, yer right.

The original list looked like a roster from the Lost Battallion, but there have been other major injuries.

I've never heard of TE Eric Lair or T Mike McCabeh.

It'll be a miracle if we make anything of this season, but maybe we'll do it.

denverYooper
12-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Christ, yer right.

The original list looked like a roster from the Lost Battallion, but there have been other major injuries.

I have one palpable hope in that department: Clay comes back well-rested and starts feasting on tired linemen and destroying QBs. That could really be a game changer going into the playoffs.

KYPack
12-05-2012, 09:30 PM
I have one palpable hope in that department: Clay comes back well-rested and starts feasting on tired linemen and destroying QBs. That could really be a game changer going into the playoffs.

Yeah, Yoop.

That, and maybe we can squeeze the last few miles out of Wood.

He'll help the young safeties and can screw up opposing offenses from that "rover" position he plays

sharpe1027
12-05-2012, 11:18 PM

All my hopes are on Ryan Grant rushing for 1000 yards this year. ;)

woodbuck27
12-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Christ, yer right.

Are we possibly looking at a Deja Vu experience?

a) So many serious injuries in the 2010 season.

b) Through Week 13 our record was an identical to the present .... 8W - 4L.

c) Our next opponent in Week 14 was the Detroit Lions.

On Week 14 December 12, 2010 @ Detroit Lions we lost to the Lions by a baseball score of 7-3. Our record fell to 8-5. Green Bay lost to Detroit for the first time in 11 games against the Lions. Our injury woes continued to grow and more ominously. At the end of the 1st half Vs the Detroit LIONS our team leader Aaron Rodgers suffered a concussion and wouldn't play the next week Vs the NE Patriots. A game which the Packers lost 31-27 at Gillette Stadium to push our record down to 8-6.

How bad did things appear after those two loss's? How many Packer fans felt that our team looked 'dead in the water'?

NOPE ! As long as you can breath you have hope.

Somehow we saw our team overcome all of that. We were getting players back to health 'including our QB' and managed to defeat the New York GIANTS in week 16 by a score of 45-17 at Lambeau Field. The start of a long winning streak ( 19 games ) that included a week 17 victory at the Chicago BEARS that wouldn't be our last in this season, by a score of 10-3.

Finishing the 2010 season with a 10-6 record and ** a Wild Card berth in the playoff's and a Super Bowl victory.

NFC Wild Card January 9, 2011 at Philadelphia Eagles W 21–16.

NFC Divisional January 15, 2011 at Atlanta Falcons W 48–21

NFC Championship January 23, 2011 at Chicago Bears W 21–14

Super Bowl XLV February 6, 2011 Pittsburgh Steelers W 31–25

PACKERS win their fourth SUPER BOWL ! :alc:

GO PACKERS !