PDA

View Full Version : Fine time cheapshot coward

MadtownPacker
12-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Rodgers pretty much said so himself. Cheapshot bitch suh hates the Packers cuz they are winners and just tries to injury MFers. His own teammates have started saying he is a dipshit. Happy to see him and his coach getting what they deserve.

RashanGary
12-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Yep. Douche bag.

Collinsworth didn't seem to mind much.

Freak Out
12-10-2012, 01:07 AM
The Fairy was going DB as well tonight.

Kiwon
12-10-2012, 03:37 AM
A-Rod practically got clotheslined by Fairley tonight...

Pugger
12-10-2012, 07:49 AM
The Fairy was going DB as well tonight.

The Fairy!!! :lol: I hope the big shit gets fined for that.

Freak Out
12-10-2012, 10:19 AM
I just don't get how the Zebras operate most games.....a finger gently strokes the helmet of a QB on one play and a flag is thrown, while on the next the guy is mauled after the ball is gone and there is nothing. NFL football is a rough game and should remain as such though...it is a tough line to regulate.

woodbuck27
12-10-2012, 10:36 AM
I just don't get how the Zebras operate most games.....a finger gently strokes the helmet of a QB on one play and a flag is thrown, while on the next the guy is mauled after the ball is gone and there is nothing. NFL football is a rough game and should remain as such though...it is a tough line to regulate.

I agree with you. How in hell did the zebra's miss that face mask by 'tub of shit' #98 Nick Fairley. That was brutal and fricken' obvious. If you were watching you saw Aaron Rodgers in a good deal of discomfort and attended to on the bench after that play.

It's just that sort of cheap shot that can ruin a teams season. The NFL has to do something about plays that dirty that game officials so often miss. If they don't then the NFL will turn into something more similiar to an alley mugging.

I fricken don't get the game officials missing that crap shot.

pbmax
12-10-2012, 11:54 AM
I still can't understand that holding call on Sitton. Just breathtaking attention to imaginary detail. I normally hold that complaining about calls is a sign of a losing fan base. But it seems even more haphazard this year. even Hoculi has lost some definition and length on his explanations.

Pugger
12-10-2012, 12:25 PM
I still can't understand that holding call on Sitton. Just breathtaking attention to imaginary detail. I normally hold that complaining about calls is a sign of a losing fan base. But it seems even more haphazard this year. even Hoculi has lost some definition and length on his explanations.

I didn't see a hold on that play either. :whaa:

Freak Out
12-10-2012, 12:40 PM
The NFL should be paying the Packer OL to hold....if Rodgers gets killed the NFL loses a boatload of money. :)

woodbuck27
12-10-2012, 01:40 PM
I didn't see a hold on that play either. :whaa:

A lot of fans didn't.

MadtownPacker
12-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Collinsworth didn't seem to mind much.
That bitch was G&G hating wasn't he? Made me sick with his attempt to sound like Gruden. Shit like "Well THIS Calvin Johnson is a beast". WTF is the "THIS" bullshit? Fucking dork!

sharpe1027
12-10-2012, 03:56 PM

I'm tired of watching Moses beat the tackle to the outside only to get snagged by an outstretched arm, and then they call that crap on Sitton.

KYPack
12-10-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm tired of watching Moses beat the tackle to the outside only to get snagged by an outstretched arm, and then they call that crap on Sitton.

I'm pretty sick of Moses giving up contain, too. That has to be the prime directive for any outside defender. Turn the play back inside.

He's a good, young kid & all, but shit, do your job bub.

Freak Out
12-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Yep....I saw him get turned bad after crashing inside a couple of times and the back jumped outside....that just makes it so easy for the RB and OL.

woodbuck27
12-10-2012, 07:28 PM
That bitch was G&G hating wasn't he? Made me sick with his attempt to sound like Gruden. Shit like "Well THIS Calvin Johnson is a beast". WTF is the "THIS" bullshit? Fucking dork!

Ouuugh ! You don't like Chris? :roll:

mraynrand
12-10-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm pretty sick of Moses giving up contain, too. That has to be the prime directive for any outside defender. Turn the play back inside.

I have to check the tape, but with only four D linemen available, I think there was some emphasis on the OLBs to crash hard inside; the rook may have overdone it, especially on the Stratford TD.

RashanGary
12-10-2012, 09:37 PM

Yeah, and there was a hold on Moses that was ridiculous. He was fucking right past the RT and the guy had him from behind. Ridiculous.

RashanGary
12-10-2012, 09:43 PM

I didn't notice, but I believe ya.

He's got some pass rush in him though. He seems like the only guy really winning one on ones, even if it's not quite as regularly as you'd like (of course, the guys who win them regularly are superstars.)

I'll be very interested to see Moses when Clay comes back. You line Moses up outside the guard, and Matthews up outside the tackle, I could see Moses really destroying an OG. Tackles have trouble keeping him from getting the corner. He'd get sure thing one on ones against guards. Then you bring one of the ILBs sweeping in to cover that inside gap Moses and Matthews would leave by rushing up field. . . . . With their talents, I think something like that could be money.

If you had Moses and Matthews heading up field against the G and T, you could also have Raji and whoever the other DT is crashing to that left side of the offense (to avoid having such a big hole for the QB to run through), with a blitzer coming off the offenses right edge. to keep the pocket tight.

No matter the case, I think those two guys have up field rushes. Matthews being a superstar, able to destroy tackles, and Moses being darn good, good enough to destroy slower footed guards. Find a way to make that work.

pbmax
12-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Yeah, and there was a hold on Moses that was ridiculous. He was fucking right past the RT and the guy had him from behind. Ridiculous.

The other one (non-call version) from left field was the first Lions outside run to Walden's side. Walden had the edge and began to disengage. He disengaged, his jersey didn't. It was glued to Scheffler's meaty paw.

Both the Umpire and Ref are back behind the QB and neither saw it even though it was in the direction of the ball. Horrible.

sharpe1027
12-10-2012, 10:45 PM
The other one (non-call version) from left field was the first Lions outside run to Walden's side. Walden had the edge and began to disengage. He disengaged, his jersey didn't. It was glued to Scheffler's meaty paw.

Both the Umpire and Ref are back behind the QB and neither saw it even though it was in the direction of the ball. Horrible.
Yes. That one ended up with a big run as a result.

Fritz
12-11-2012, 05:55 AM
Of course, Stafford ran right past a bewildered Frank Zombo on that td run. I'm convinced the only reason Zombo is on the team is
because he's Clay Matthews' BFF.

Patler
12-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Maybe my memory is off, but I remember Zombo as a rookie being decent against the run. He doesn't look like the same player I remember as a rookie. Not that he was great or anything close, but I remember him as being somewhat reliable. He's not showing that right now.

Too much rust?
Too many injuries?

Pugger
12-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Maybe my memory is off, but I remember Zombo as a rookie being decent against the run. He doesn't look like the same player I remember as a rookie. Not that he was great or anything close, but I remember him as being somewhat reliable. He's not showing that right now.

Too much rust?
Too many injuries?

Probably both.

pbmax
12-11-2012, 12:15 PM

Too much rust?
Too many injuries?

Mix of that plus hard to reconcile with memory. Zombo was good versus run compared to original Walden, v1.0. But he got sucked inside quite a bit as well as a rook.

Before Turkey Day last year, Walden might have been the best versus the run.

I am curious whether, as someone speculated earlier, if the OLBs were supposed to crash down in nickel, and someone else was responsible for contain on that Stafford TD. Or if he just bought the fake.

mraynrand
12-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Mix of that plus hard to reconcile with memory. Zombo was good versus run compared to original Walden, v1.0. But he got sucked inside quite a bit as well as a rook.

Before Turkey Day last year, Walden might have been the best versus the run.

I am curious whether, as someone speculated earlier, if the OLBs were supposed to crash down in nickel, and someone else was responsible for contain on that Stafford TD. Or if he just bought the fake.

At least on one run, they were expecting House to hold the outside, and he missed a tackle badly. You might think that's one reason they replaced him with Shields, but is Shields gonna tackle any better?

pbmax
12-11-2012, 12:39 PM
At least on one run, they were expecting House to hold the outside, and he missed a tackle badly. You might think that's one reason they replaced him with Shields, but is Shields gonna tackle any better?

Shields was definitely more willing this year, but he is probably not House in the dept.

pbmax
12-11-2012, 12:42 PM
wrong thread

woodbuck27
12-11-2012, 12:46 PM

Would size factor into that question RE: better tackler?

Sam Shields ... 5-11 and 184 lbs

Devon house ... 6-1 and 195 lbs

Otherwise, it appears as if their about even.