PDA

View Full Version : It's Bears Week!

denverYooper
12-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Here we go! Green Bay is now in a win-and-in situation against a reeling but still dangerous Bears team.

1 mind. 1 goal. 1 purpose. 1 heart. 1 game.

Against the Bears.

To take the NFC North.

The Packers are supposed to get Wood and CM3 back this week. I hope that is true because I like the matchup of a rested CM3 against the Bears OL.

I haven't heard of any injuries from last night's game but we probably won't know for sure until tomorrow's PC, forthcoming as M3 is with that kind of information.

Cheesehead Craig
12-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Cutler may not make it back for this week and if he's out, the Bears have no shot.

Freak Out
12-10-2012, 11:25 AM
They always have a shot. They can run and have a defense that has in the past shut down the Packer offense. If Cutlet is out the odds improve dramatically but it still is no gimme.

George Cumby
12-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Whats the word on Urlacher?

woodbuck27
12-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Cutler may not make it back for this week and if he's out, the Bears have no shot.

If Cutler is out " the Bears have no shot." Cheesehead Craig

:wink: You should try playing the Pro Pickem' next season; for a few seasons and if so; I predict you'd be more cautious about making such a statement. In the NFL as we see it now. It's any team can win on any given Sunday.

My advice:

Don't place a win in our won-loss column until sometime late this coming Sunday afternoon.

GO PACKERS !

pbmax
12-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Urlacher is out.

Lang said his goal was to practice all week.

hoosier
12-10-2012, 12:45 PM
If Cutler is out the odds of the GB defense getting four or more turnovers decreases dramatically.

MadScientist
12-10-2012, 12:56 PM
They always have a shot. They can run and have a defense that has in the past shut down the Packer offense. If Cutlet is out the odds improve dramatically but it still is no gimme.

Given Cutler's habit of throwing to the Packers, I don't know that the odds change all that much. Still, I'd consider giving Clay another week to rest his hammy.

Bossman641
12-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Cutler is looking like he will play. Sore neck, nothing about a concussion.

Waiting to hear on some of the others (Jennings, Melton).

Cheesehead Craig
12-10-2012, 01:09 PM
If Cutler is out " the Bears have no shot." Cheesehead Craig

:wink: You should try playing the Pro Pickem' next season; for a few seasons and if so; I predict you'd be more cautious about making such a statement. In the NFL as we see it now. It's any team can win on any given Sunday.

My advice:

Don't place a win in our won-loss column until sometime late this coming Sunday afternoon.

GO PACKERS !

I've played pick em for many years and I'll still make that statement.

Yes, I know the whole "any given Sunday" lame argument people like to hide behind. IMO, the dropoff from Cutler to Jason Campbell is pretty far. The Bears defense without Urlacher and Jennings is not nearly as good either. Bears have made a living this season by their defense making plays (2 huge playmakers gone) and their offense is pretty much Cutler (throwing 20 times to Marshall) so I think without him the Bears are extremely beatable.

woodbuck27
12-10-2012, 01:15 PM
I've played pick em for many years and I'll still make that statement.

Yes, I know the whole "any given Sunday" lame argument people like to hide behind. IMO, the dropoff from Cutler to Jason Campbell is pretty far. The Bears defense without Urlacher and Jennings is not nearly as good either. Bears have made a living this season by their defense making plays (2 huge playmakers gone) and their offense is pretty much Cutler (throwing 20 times to Marshall) so I think without him the Bears are extremely beatable.

Your point well made Packer fan.

I would add, that without Cutler and given the importance of this win for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. The Packers wil likely go into Chicago as the favourite and back that up with a 'W'.

GO PACK GO !

Tony Oday
12-10-2012, 01:31 PM
The Bears have about as much chance of beating us as Nagasaki had against Little Boy...42-3

Freak Out
12-10-2012, 01:44 PM
The Bears have about as much chance of beating us as Nagasaki had against Little Boy...42-3

LOL.

run pMc
12-10-2012, 03:19 PM
My understanding is Clay and Woodson will be back for the CHI game. They could sure use Clay's pass rush...even going against the CHI OL.
Hopefully Jordy comes back too...haven't heard anything about him. I assume CJ Wilson is out.

Pretty confident Urlacher is out and Cutler will play. Not having to contend with Henry Melton or Tim Jennings would be good for the Packers.

denverYooper
12-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Cutler is looking like he will play. Sore neck, nothing about a concussion.

Waiting to hear on some of the others (Jennings, Melton).

Yeah, "sore neck"...

Anyone else find that explanation a bit suspicious?

Jimx29
12-10-2012, 05:11 PM
It's gonna be deju vu all over again. 1, 2, 3.....

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/291580/clay-counting-sacks.gif

red
12-10-2012, 07:15 PM
My understanding is Clay and Woodson will be back for the CHI game. They could sure use Clay's pass rush...even going against the CHI OL.
Hopefully Jordy comes back too...haven't heard anything about him. I assume CJ Wilson is out.

Pretty confident Urlacher is out and Cutler will play. Not having to contend with Henry Melton or Tim Jennings would be good for the Packers.

be nice if jordy and wilson could also come back

pittstang5
12-10-2012, 07:26 PM
If Cutler is out the odds of the GB defense getting four or more turnovers decreases dramatically.

Totally!

Jimx29
12-11-2012, 12:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/njD9P.jpg

Fritz
12-11-2012, 12:06 PM
I am concerned not only about the wounded Bear being most dangerous, I am concerned that neither Wilson nor Neal may be back this week. If that is the case, the Bears are set up to play against the Packers' nickel and dime packages all game long. This could be a problem, given Forte's running ability.

woodbuck27
12-11-2012, 12:27 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mondays-sports-brief-114731769--nfl.html

LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) - Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler says he expects to play this week against Green Bay.

Cutler says ''unless something drastic happens, absolutely'' he will be ready to play against the Packers after leaving Sunday's loss at Minnesota with a sore neck. He says he got treatment and ''should be ready to go later in the week.''

QBME
12-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Things may have gotten just a little easier - the Bears put arguably their most consistent and reliable offensive weapon, Place Kicker Robbie Gould, on Injured Reserve this morning. Signed Olindo Mare to the roster. (The old gray mare just ain't what he used to be..)

woodbuck27
12-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Things may have gotten just a little easier - the Bears put arguably their most consistent and reliable offensive weapon, Place Kicker Robbie Gould, on Injured Reserve this morning. Signed Olinda Mare to the roster. (The old gray mare just ain't what he used to be..)

Yes. Robbie Gould was 21 of 25 or 84%.

How's our guy doing? Dear Lord..... can't be:

Last in the NFL or 17 for 27 or 63%.; We cannot count on Mason Crosby anymore. This fact is going to bite us in the arse unless we're very fortunate.

GO PACKERS !

denverYooper
12-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Things may have gotten just a little easier - the Bears put arguably their most consistent and reliable offensive weapon, Place Kicker Robbie Gould, on Injured Reserve this morning. Signed Olindo Mare to the roster. (The old gray mare just ain't what he used to be..)

WOW.

Joemailman
12-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Yes. Robbie Gould was 21 of 25 or 84%.

How's our guy doing? Dear Lord..... can't be:

Last in the NFL or 17 for 27 or 63%.; We cannot count on Mason Crosby anymore. This fact is going to bite us in the arse unless we're very fortunate.

GO PACKERS !

Actually, I think Crosby has his stroke back. His only miss last week was from 52 in the snow, and he came pretty close.

MadtownPacker
12-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Nice way to jinx him you fricking russkie.

Joemailman
12-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Nice way to jinx him you fricking russkie.

He probably reads Packerrats. I want him thinking positively.

Pugger
12-12-2012, 08:52 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/16957625-606/unlike-jay-cutler-packers-aaron-rodgers-avoids-unnecessary-risks.html

Bossman641
12-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Woodson is out again this week. Nelson looks doubtful to play. Wilson sounds like he is still a few weeks away as well.

Guiness
12-12-2012, 02:54 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/12/brandon-marshall-says-he-doesnt-like-the-packers/

Good stuff! He's no Calvin Johnson, (obligatory Woodson reference)

pbmax
12-12-2012, 03:31 PM
From PFT's writeup:

Marshall, who carried a Charlie Brown Christmas tree with him to the podium, apparently to illustrate the disrespect, didn’t specify what the Packers did that made him angry. “You’ll have to go on Google or something,” he said.

Does that make him Charlie Brown and the Packers DBs Lucy? :lol:

Packers4Glory
12-12-2012, 03:31 PM
"I had this game marked since we played them last. I heard exactly what the corner Tramon (Williams) was saying after the game," Marshall said. "(Charles) Woodson, those guys do a lot of talking. Coach Capers did an amazing job of game planning us and game planning me. I didn't beat double coverage and triple coverage or whatever they were throwing at us. I take it as a slap in my face when guys talk about my lack of ability to do something against them when they have help all over the place."

"I'm looking forward to one-on-one coverage," he said. "Hopefully those in games like this may go to their coach and say, 'Let me have him. I want Brandon Marshall. I want to stop Brandon Marshall. Let me have him one-on-one, press coverage.' And let's see what happens."

“I don’t like the Green Bay Packers,” Marshall said, via Lindsay Jones of USA Today. “I’m not going to use the word ‘hate,’ but I really dislike the Packers and their players.

I'm going to say marshall loves 1 on 1. I've not seen anyone get away with more push offs on offense since Michael Irvin. Marshall gets away with this 1-4 times a game...obvious ones at that.

Bossman641
12-12-2012, 03:51 PM
"I had this game marked since we played them last. I heard exactly what the corner Tramon (Williams) was saying after the game," Marshall said. "(Charles) Woodson, those guys do a lot of talking. Coach Capers did an amazing job of game planning us and game planning me. I didn't beat double coverage and triple coverage or whatever they were throwing at us. I take it as a slap in my face when guys talk about my lack of ability to do something against them when they have help all over the place."

"I'm looking forward to one-on-one coverage," he said. "Hopefully those in games like this may go to their coach and say, 'Let me have him. I want Brandon Marshall. I want to stop Brandon Marshall. Let me have him one-on-one, press coverage.' And let's see what happens."

“I don’t like the Green Bay Packers,” Marshall said, via Lindsay Jones of USA Today. “I’m not going to use the word ‘hate,’ but I really dislike the Packers and their players.

I'm going to say marshall loves 1 on 1. I've not seen anyone get away with more push offs on offense since Michael Irvin. Marshall gets away with this 1-4 times a game...obvious ones at that.

Yes, I will second this. Marshall is a moron. I don't think even he knows what he is upset about.

denverYooper
12-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Didn't B Marsh invite the Packers to play press man last game?

Bossman641
12-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Didn't B Marsh invite the Packers to play press man last game?

Cutler invited them to play press man and told them "good luck". Woodson called him "same old Jay" after the game.

Joemailman
12-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Sounds like Brandon is off his meds.

MadScientist
12-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Yes, I will second this. Marshall is a moron. I don't think even he knows what he is upset about.
He's upset that he got his ass handed to him in the first game.

denverYooper
12-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Cutler invited them to play press man and told them "good luck". Woodson called him "same old Jay" after the game.

Oh yeah. Thanks.

The Shadow
12-12-2012, 05:24 PM
It sounds like the Packers are firmly ensconced in that moron's head.
Great news!

denverYooper
12-12-2012, 05:25 PM
It sounds like the Packers are firmly ensconced in that moron's head.
Great news!

Yeah, we call that "ripe for the picking"

pbmax
12-12-2012, 05:40 PM
It's about an ex-Vike, but's just put this here about 12-12-12:

(Why No. 12?) “I wore it in high school. It was the number to wear at our high school. All the quarterbacks that had gone on anywhere to play had worn No. 12 so I was just one in the long line of quarterbacks to wear the number and a couple of us went to junior college, a couple of us went on to play major college football. Wore 4 in junior college, and then 8 at Cal because Joe Ross’ No. 12 was retired and then Longwell tried to weasel me into buying 8 off of him but I decided to go back to 12.”

Longwell was just trying to benefit from a market inefficiency. Nothing wrong with that, is there?

http://gnb.scout.com/a.z?s=61&p=9&c=2&cid=1248795&nid=6284165&fhn=1

Packers4Glory
12-12-2012, 05:57 PM
The latest going around shared by bears fans

http://bustedcoverage.com/2012/12/12/aaron-rodgers-was-not-wearing-a-thong-says-aaron-rodgers-on-radio-show/

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/aaron-rodgers-thong.jpeg?w=600&h=350

Wilde asked, “Why were you wearing a thong?”

“I was wearing three layers up top,” Rodgers says.

“Maybe you lost a bet,” Wilde shoots back.

“Do I have to talk about what my undergarments are,” Rodgers answers with a slight chuckle.

Rodgers says the black thing is a shirt that he had tucked in. As for if Rodgers cares about this sort of juvenile stuff being posted on blogs or Chicago radio station sites, he enjoys our humor.

“I laugh at it. It’s silly,” he says.

pbmax
12-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Wednesday's Practice. Woodson is out, Matthews, Lang, Neal limited.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport
More #Packers injury report: Neal limited: Nelson DNP; Newhouse limited; Starks DNP; Wilson DNP; Woodson OUT

4h Packer Report ‏@PackerReport
#Packers injury report: Driver limited; House (ill) DNP; Lang limited; Manning limited; Matthews limited; (continued)

hoosier
12-12-2012, 07:51 PM
And Jermichael Finley gives Urlacher some good material for the future, showing once again why the Packers should keep him as far away as possible from any camera or microphone. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/8741587/jermichael-finley-green-bay-packers-says-chicago-bears-better-brian-urlacher

pittstang5
12-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Finley needs to STFU and play - he has no room to talk.

mraynrand
12-12-2012, 08:42 PM
."Urlacher is at the end of his career right now; he's playing a little slow out there, I don't think they're losing too much if he's out. Putting another guy in might help them a little."

QFT

Tony Oday
12-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Cut Finley

Freak Out
12-12-2012, 09:44 PM
I'm back in his corner again....fuck the Bares. Urlacher is an old, slow white Chango. :)

swede
12-12-2012, 09:47 PM

Woodson: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for td's, I can tell you I don't give them up easily. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you lay down with a concussion now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill your drives.

Cutler: [after a long pause] Good luck.

pbmax
12-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Woodson: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for td's, I can tell you I don't give them up easily. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you lay down with a concussion now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill your drives.

Don't even have a guess at this point, but give me some time...

As for Finley, I can see where he is actually trying to say he thinks the Bears defense will still be effective. :lol:

Oh, well. He was never going to be the Minister of Propaganda. He clearly is the Minister of Hype.

Bossman641
12-12-2012, 10:41 PM

http://www.britannica.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/taken-film.JPG

mraynrand
12-13-2012, 07:39 AM
I'm back in his corner again....fuck the Bares. Urlacher is an old, slow white Chango. :)

+1

Pugger
12-13-2012, 08:10 AM

Yes, what did Finley say that isn't true? I've seen highlights of Urlacher this season and he isn't the same player he was last year even before the injury.

Tony Oday
12-13-2012, 08:35 AM
Marshall talking shit like a Bear, (paraphrase) "I would be open if they played pressman one on one and I get my pushoff not called." The team is pathetic and has about as much chance of winning as a fat chicken in the Sudan has of living!

pbmax
12-13-2012, 09:22 AM
Now is the time for Justin to show up here and tell us exactly how Lang's time off also coincided with the time he needed to get his elbow healthy.

PaCkFan_n_MD
12-13-2012, 09:35 AM

LOL. I love that part of the movie!

mraynrand
12-13-2012, 01:15 PM
Cut Finley

That isn't how it's handled at 1265. Nobody gets cut; players get injured and put on IR. As a Packer fan, you should know this.

Joemailman
12-13-2012, 01:19 PM
That isn't how it's handled at 1265. Nobody gets cut; players get injured and put on IR. As a Packer fan, you should know this.

Put him on IR then. Packers won the Super Bowl last time that happened.

red
12-13-2012, 01:22 PM
And Jermichael Finley gives Urlacher some good material for the future, showing once again why the Packers should keep him as far away as possible from any camera or microphone. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/8741587/jermichael-finley-green-bay-packers-says-chicago-bears-better-brian-urlacher

someone needs to shoot him, i'm beginning to thing thats the only way to shut him the fuck up. someone has to be drunk enough around green bay to mistake him for a deer

maybe suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team

the team damn well better cut his ass the day after the super bowl

Freak Out
12-13-2012, 01:28 PM
You still drinking your Westys from last night Red? :)

Bossman641
12-13-2012, 01:30 PM
The talking continues...

Finley backtracked a little bit on twitter - "Urlacher is a hall of fame player and person. I meant no disrespect to him in previous comments, I was simply trying to explain that his replacement in the lineup is a good player as well"
Briggs fires back at Finley - ""He's an idiot, just suit up and play ball. His comments aren't going to change the outcome of the game. They aren't going to help him or anybody play better. It doesn't really matter."

Glad to see that Finley didn't push the issue further at least.

3irty1
12-13-2012, 02:27 PM

Fantastic

Tony Oday
12-13-2012, 03:16 PM
IR Finley!

hoosier
12-13-2012, 03:24 PM
The talking continues...

Finley backtracked a little bit on twitter - "Urlacher is a hall of fame player and person. I meant no disrespect to him in previous comments, I was simply trying to explain that his replacement in the lineup is a good player as well"
Briggs fires back at Finley - ""He's an idiot, just suit up and play ball. His comments aren't going to change the outcome of the game. They aren't going to help him or anybody play better. It doesn't really matter."

Glad to see that Finley didn't push the issue further yet.

Fixed

pbmax
12-13-2012, 05:14 PM
Does the CBA allow the Packer Docs to induce a coma from Monday until Saturday?

pbmax
12-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport
Morgan Burnett said he wasn't fined for his hit on Calvin Johnson.

Vindication? Although I thought fines could arrive Friday as well.

red
12-13-2012, 05:48 PM

you should be able to IR him if someone cuts out his tongue and breaks both his thumbs

mraynrand
12-13-2012, 05:55 PM

Sure, they used to do that all the time to Bart Starr when he was coaching.

pbmax
12-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod
#Packers Injuries: DNP - Nelson, Starks, Wilson; Limited - Driver, Lang, Manning, Matthews, Neal, McMillian (back). Full - Newhouse, House

George Cumby
12-13-2012, 07:06 PM

Nice.

George Cumby
12-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Sure, they used to do that all the time to Bart Starr when he was coaching.

Nicer.

Packers4Glory
12-13-2012, 08:02 PM
and Boom! Finley gets put in his place

Urlacher brushed off Finley's comments during an appearance on SiriusXM NFL Radio on Thursday.

"If he thinks that, that's fine," Urlacher said. "Just like a couple of years ago, I think, he tore his ACL and the Packers were actually better without him. You know, they won the Super Bowl. I hope we can duplicate that as well because it won't hurt my feelings if we go on and win the Super Bowl without me like they did without him. People can say what they want.

Joemailman
12-13-2012, 08:15 PM
Finley means well, but he's not exactly the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

If Abraham Lincoln were here today, he might say to Finley:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

red
12-13-2012, 08:16 PM
and Boom! Finley gets put in his place

LOL

that's classic.... and so true

red
12-13-2012, 08:18 PM
Finley means well, but he's not exactly the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

If Abraham Lincoln were here today, he might say to Finley:

"i have some tickets to the show tonight, would you please take them. oh and wear my hat, and this fake beard?"

fixed

PA Pack Fan
12-13-2012, 08:20 PM
Finley gets pwned...haha. What an idiot.

pbmax
12-13-2012, 10:18 PM
You are all rooting for a Bears' player. Just stop it.

Joemailman
12-13-2012, 10:28 PM

Really more a matter of people being tired of Finley's act. Some Packer fans might respect Urlacher more than they respect Finley, but that's not the same as rooting for him.

denverYooper
12-13-2012, 11:44 PM
Cutler has an MCL sprain:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-1214-bears-cutler-chicago--20121214,0,5424306.story

Freak Out
12-14-2012, 12:39 AM
Do you people really care what Finley says to the media?

Freak Out
12-14-2012, 12:41 AM
Cutler has an MCL sprain:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-1214-bears-cutler-chicago--20121214,0,5424306.story

I have to sign up to read a story about Cutlet.....? No thanks.

Jimx29
12-14-2012, 01:17 AM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/14/report-jay-cutler-has-sprained-mcl

wootah
12-14-2012, 04:42 AM
Lovie is not worried.

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/cut2.gif

Pugger
12-14-2012, 07:53 AM
I truly want Cutlet to play so our DBs can pad their INT stats.

denverYooper
12-14-2012, 09:36 AM

I was just sourcing my information, but all the info is in this thread already: Cutler has an MCL sprain, Lovie's not worried about it.

Freak Out
12-14-2012, 09:43 AM
I was just sourcing my information, but all the info is in this thread already: Cutler has an MCL sprain, Lovie's not worried about it.

Sorry....my comment was directed at the Tribune not you Yoop.

Packers4Glory
12-14-2012, 10:08 AM
i don't like when my players for the team i root for open their mouths to the media for no reason. In certain instances it's warranted and ok. After the 1st game, what was said was perfect. But for Finely to open his inconsistent non-factor lip about a future HOF player....about an injury is a no-no. as far as I know Urlacher didn't say or do anything. I think he even helped Rodgers up off the ground last game. either way as a football player I def have more respect for Urlacher. Finely has been in large part a distraction and a selfish dick.

I appreciate the come back he had. It was well done.

Cheesehead Craig
12-14-2012, 10:16 AM

What do we supposed to say?

red
12-14-2012, 10:22 AM
looks like cutler already has 2 excuses for when he starts to suck it up sunday and needs to come out of the games because his "injuries flared up"

Cheesehead Craig
12-14-2012, 10:25 AM
looks like cutler already has 2 excuses for when he starts to suck it up sunday and needs to come out of the games because his "Vagina flared up"

Fixed that for you.

red
12-14-2012, 10:36 AM
yeah, that does look better

mraynrand
12-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Lovie is not worried.

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/cut2.gif

It's the GIF that keeps on gifing!

mraynrand
12-14-2012, 10:56 AM

Thank you. In my book, anyone running Finley down in favor of a Bears player is a traitor and a Duck Head.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eicZp6J2S4g/Sa42jZiD3uI/AAAAAAAAAF0/KCZlbaMdvcY/S220/Diane_Franklin_04.jpg

pbmax
12-14-2012, 11:05 AM
What do we supposed to say?

"You might be right Brian. I hope Fin catches 12 for 160 and 2 TDs on your backup though."

Fritz
12-14-2012, 11:25 AM
Fuckin' Bears.

denverYooper
12-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Thank you. In my book, anyone running Finley down in favor of a Bears player is a traitor and a Duck Head.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eicZp6J2S4g/Sa42jZiD3uI/AAAAAAAAAF0/KCZlbaMdvcY/S220/Diane_Franklin_04.jpg

I love that movie.

denverYooper
12-14-2012, 01:05 PM
Sorry....my comment was directed at the Tribune not you Yoop.

No problem. I was just letting you know you didn't miss anything interesting in the linked story.

Bossman641
12-14-2012, 03:32 PM
Lots of injury news today

Bears
Bennett and Jennings are out
Melton is doubtful

Packers
Sitton is now questionable

Freak Out
12-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Holy shit....who steps in for Sitton?

red
12-14-2012, 03:47 PM
What the hell happened to sitton?

Bossman641
12-14-2012, 03:49 PM
What the hell happened to sitton?

Said his hip flared up. MM didn't seem too concerned and expects him to play.

Gotta think if he can't go it's Newhouse-Lang-Saturday-EDS-Barclay

gbgary
12-14-2012, 03:51 PM
F the bears!

woodbuck27
12-14-2012, 04:56 PM
http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-1/Lovie-Smith-acknowledges-Packers-new-commitment/f4b09c86-9c62-47b4-a8be-b5d90f37c236?campaign=email_preview_bears_121214

Lovie Smith acknowledges Packers' new commitment

Posted Dec 13, 2012 ....... By: Vic Ketchum .... packers.com editor

and Packers Injury Report Friday 14 Dec, 2012:

http://www.packers.com/team/injury-report.html

Why did I imagine S Charles Woodson was coming back? Was that reported earlier this week?

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/252223_451892758201411_1810428109_n.jpg

GO PACKERS !

woodbuck27
12-14-2012, 05:04 PM
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/61408_452913148099372_493153895_n.jpg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/c0.2.403.403/p403x403/10354_363186333777875_106050256_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c83.0.403.403/p403x403/72295_308854202549735_234963950_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/c118.0.403.403/p403x403/182378_451893324868021_329857861_n.jpg

Jimx29
12-14-2012, 05:20 PM
http://oi50.tinypic.com/sq1jyb.jpg

denverYooper
12-14-2012, 05:45 PM
^^^ Lol.

Melton is a big one. He's been maybe their best DL this year.

woodbuck27
12-14-2012, 05:52 PM
F the bears!

a) Is that a common practise in the U S of A?

b) Do they insist on you using a condom or do you just..... take em' ?

woodbuck27
12-14-2012, 06:28 PM
The Chicago BEARS 'Jay Cutler Fan Club':

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/c71.0.403.403/p403x403/297157_306951039406718_1131090367_n.jpg

Give this fella more than one carry MM if he averages 15 yards per carry !

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c187.0.403.403/p403x403/12615_307628239337858_1910167_n.png

GO PACK GO !

pittstang5
12-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Said his hip flared up. MM didn't seem too concerned and expects him to play.

Gotta think if he can't go it's Newhouse-Lang-Saturday-EDS-Barclay

Hip "Flare up" now with Sitton. This is the season of never ending injuries. Who's next for Christ's sake.

Jimx29
12-14-2012, 08:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/egmDp.jpg