PDA

View Full Version : MNF......Nighmare coming to da Texans

Bretsky
12-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Hoody Genius and Hoody Genius squared as the OC
How do you stop these guys ?

It'll be another nightmare for the Texans tonight.

In FFL I have a commanding lead and my opponent has Brady Welker, and Gostowski and I have A Foster going.

On paper that is safe most weeks

But this is a statement game for the Patriots. I'm thinking Brady is good for five throwing TD's and Welker gets at least one of them.

I think the Pats are going to the high forty's.

pbmax
12-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Radio has Watt stymied. Has Gruden noticed yet or is he still super-psyched about JJ?

Bretsky
12-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Chucky just keeps raving about Brady.....I really need at least one FG out of Gastowski tonight dammit......the big money NY league needs some assistance and we have the NE kicker. I fear Hoody and Hoody squared are going to run the score up hard tonight

digitaldean
12-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Texans looking very soft vs Pats. Schaub looks totally off.

Bretsky
12-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Schuab's arm looks weaker than normal............and it's never strong

Cheesehead Craig
12-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Chucky just keeps raving about Brady.....I really need at least one FG out of Gastowski tonight dammit......the big money NY league needs some assistance and we have the NE kicker. I fear Hoody and Hoody squared are going to run the score up hard tonight

I could use a couple of FGs from him too.

pbmax
12-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Texans looking very soft vs Pats. Schaub looks totally off.

Boomer says they are playing a lot of cover 2. Football Outsiders say that's what they have been playing all season and the reason for the large number of turnovers.

HarveyWallbangers
12-10-2012, 10:19 PM
I dislike Hoody already, but if he continues to chuck the ball, he's at the top of my least liked person list. I have $200 on the line. If Brady gets 50 more yards passing or another TD, I lose.

Bretsky
12-10-2012, 10:46 PM
I could use a couple of FGs from him too.

in the NY league each of 8 teams start one kicker and we get from 1-8pts based on the points scored. I always hope for about 10; six won't be the worst but definitely not the best.

I think I was saved by the fumble recovery for the TD; that didn't allow for Brady to throw one to Welker

woodbuck27
12-10-2012, 10:48 PM
Hoody Genius and Hoody Genius squared as the OC
How do you stop these guys ?

It'll be another nightmare for the Texans tonight.

In FFL I have a commanding lead and my opponent has Brady Welker, and Gostowski and I have A Foster going.

On paper that is safe most weeks

But this is a statement game for the Patriots. I'm thinking Brady is good for five throwing TD's and Welker gets at least one of them.

I think the Pats are going to the high forty's.

WOW ! A 42-14 Pats win..excuse me...blow out the former one loss (to the Packers) Houston Texans !

The master at QB, Tom Brady with another 'big game' big night. The Pat's are now 12-1 on MNF.

Tom 'Tom' Brady rang up 4 TD's and a QB Rating of 125.4 to move ahead of RG3 to an NFL leading QB Rating of 104.35.

He now has 14 x 4 TD games or two more than Brett Favre. How in 'H' can you plan to beat that man except hit - hit- hit him hard? I believe the road to negotiate to win the Super Bowl is called New England Way.

Bretsky
12-10-2012, 10:50 PM
I dislike Hoody already, but if he continues to chuck the ball, he's at the top of my least liked person list. I have $200 on the line. If Brady gets 50 more yards passing or another TD, I lose.

my guess is you won ?

woodbuck27
12-10-2012, 10:54 PM

So what time in terms of the game did you post this? What was the score?

So...... how did you do? Hoody works very hard to win games like tonight. You dislike that.

HarveyWallbangers
12-10-2012, 10:57 PM
my guess is you won ?

I got lucky. You know Bill would have chucked at the end there, if he got the opportunity.

woodbuck27
12-11-2012, 12:00 AM
The headline for tonights New England Patriots 42-14 win over the Houston Texans on NFL.COM. A real clinic.

Declaration of domination

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012121000/2012/REG14/texans@patriots#menu=highlights&tab=recap

Bretsky
12-11-2012, 12:07 AM
I got lucky. You know Bill would have chucked at the end there, if he got the opportunity.

Were you saved by the fumble recovery in the end zone ? Truth be told if not for that bumble, Brady probably throws a TD, and if that goes to Welker I'd lose round one for sure. Truth be told, I'm that guy who normally makes the playoffs and than gets bounced right away. I'm the Falcons

HarveyWallbangers
12-11-2012, 02:21 AM
Were you saved by the fumble recovery in the end zone ? Truth be told if not for that bumble, Brady probably throws a TD, and if that goes to Welker I'd lose round one for sure. Truth be told, I'm that guy who normally makes the playoffs and than gets bounced right away. I'm the Falcons

Yes, I was. If Brady threw another TD on one of those last two scoring drives, I would have lost.

red
12-11-2012, 08:21 AM
the texans were hyping this as the biggest game in team history, and they go destroyed

that's gotta hurt team morale

Pugger
12-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Brady only got 4 TDs against the Texans at home? How quaint. Our fabulous QB got 6 IN Houston.

denverYooper
12-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Brady only got 4 TDs against the Texans at home? How quaint. Our fabulous QB got 6 IN Houston.

Lol. I was thinking the same thing. 4? Meh.

HarveyWallbangers
12-11-2012, 11:34 AM
the texans were hyping this as the biggest game in team history, and they go destroyed

that's gotta hurt team morale

Earlier in the year, the game against us was the biggest in team history. It was the first time they hosted a Sunday night game (previously, Monday night before Sunday became the national game of the week).

woodbuck27
12-11-2012, 02:03 PM
HOH’-oh-mah-NAH-vah-NOO-ee Packerrats

Anyone see this fella enter the game last night for 'the Pats'?

TE Michael Hoomanawanui.

Then ....hear Jon Gruden try to pronounce his name? That was a bad attempt to do so. Heck.... that man's best friend could know him for over a decade and upon introducing him to someone....blow it !

His last name... Hoomanawanui and pronounced ...... HOH’-oh-mah-NAH-vah-NOO-ee (that according to Wikipedia).

So..... HOH’-oh-mah-NAH-vah-NOO-ee Packerrats. :thank: