PDA

View Full Version : Dallas at NO

]{ilr]3
08-21-2006, 07:40 PM
Anyone else watching this game tonight?

Just tuned in to watch Lurd Locks, oops, I mean Mike McKenzie get burned again and agian by Terry Glenn and Drew Bledseo

Ownes better get his ass on the field. Glenn is looking amazing for an older WR. Awesome one handed grab behing Turb Locks back.

Also, just because I posted 2 Pro Cowboys posts tonight doenst make me a fan :mrgreen: I get in more arguements because of me bad mouthing the boys than I probably should. Never the less, due credit to some great plays. And great plays without Owens too :shock:

Rastak
08-21-2006, 07:47 PM
{ilr]3]Anyone else watching this game tonight?

Just tuned in to watch Lurd Locks, oops, I mean Mike McKenzie get burned again and agian by Terry Glenn and Drew Bledseo

Ownes better get his ass on the field. Glenn is looking amazing for an older WR. Awesome one handed grab behing Turb Locks back.

Also, just because I posted 2 Pro Cowboys posts tonight doenst make me a fan :mrgreen: I get in more arguements because of me bad mouthing the boys than I probably should. Never the less, due credit to some great plays. And great plays without Owens too :shock:

#93 of the Saints is an idiot. He should open his earholes in the helmut. I heard the whistle all the way in my basement.

FavreChild
08-21-2006, 07:49 PM
Why are there so many 'Boys fans in Shreveport?

I suppose it would be way too much to ask that they NOT talk about a player that is not even on the field? I'd wish that Parcells would kick him off the team, but that would just result in more spectacle.

FavreChild
08-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Mac got burned again, although the pass was not catchable.

Fosco33
08-21-2006, 07:59 PM
That was a ridiculous catch by Glenn - one armed and dotting the eye with a defender on him in the endzone. Money.

pack4to84
08-21-2006, 08:06 PM
another ex packer gets burned J.Thomas for a TD

Fosco33
08-21-2006, 08:08 PM
another ex packer gets burned J.Thomas for a TD

Another nice catch - may have been reviewed during the season but still....