PDA

View Full Version : This weeks power rankings

Jimx29
12-12-2012, 01:10 AM
A.K.A. serving Atlanta a fresh burn :lol:

Burn (http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2012/week/15)

denverYooper
12-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Only reason the top 3 are AFC teams is because they don't play enough NFC teams. NE might just be 1-3 against the NFC by Monday.

NFC >> AFC

Bossman641
12-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Only reason the top 3 are AFC teams is because they don't play enough NFC teams. NE might just be 1-3 against the NFC by Monday.

NFC >> AFC

Hopefully not. Packer win and SF loss puts us in the #2 seed.

jmbarnes101
12-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Texans have played two good teams all year (Bears are not good) and are not only 0-2 against them but have been destroyed in both games. How they are ranked #3 is beyond me.

I also find it humorous that while the NFC is clearly better than the AFC yet they have the top 3 teams. The people that put this thing together are morons.

Guiness
12-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Texans have played two good teams all year (Bears are not good) and are not only 0-2 against them but have been destroyed in both games. How they are ranked #3 is beyond me.

I also find it humorous that while the NFC is clearly better than the AFC yet they have the top 3 teams. The people that put this thing together are morons.

Tough to rank them for sure. At 11-2, where do you put them? Their only notable win is over Baltimore, the one over Denver was early, before that team gelled. They should be at least a couple of spots down, below SF and the Packers. Sportsline's ranking are similar, except they've got the Texans up another spot, ahead of Denver! It would make the writer's heads explode to not just rank the teams by record.

Atlanta has a couple of more quality wins on their resume, but are pretty shaky to be in the top 5 as well.

Eagle's at 27th and 28th in the polls. That team is a mess despite some pretty good talent.

woodbuck27
12-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Tough to rank them for sure. At 11-2, where do you put them? Their only notable win is over Baltimore, the one over Denver was early, before that team gelled. They should be at least a couple of spots down, below SF and the Packers. Sportsline's ranking are similar, except they've got the Texans up another spot, ahead of Denver! It would make the writer's heads explode to not just rank the teams by record.

Atlanta has a couple of more quality wins on their resume, but are pretty shaky to be in the top 5 as well.

Eagle's at 27th and 28th in the polls. That team is a mess despite some pretty good talent.

I watched that game last night Vs the Bengals closely and the Eagles have become 'a comedy of errors'. Maybe trying to hard!?

The penaltys were just stupid and I felt really bad for the Rookie Eagle QB who really deserves to be on a snowboard up on Whistler Mountain, BC. NOT trying to be a quality NFL QB and .... 'thrown into the fire' on that team.

The Eagles = UGLY performance

Having posted that 'the Bengals' didn't look a whole lot better. I hung 16 CP's on them last night and at one point was in hindsight asking myself..... W H Y !