PDA

View Full Version : Woulda, shoulda, coulda....

Patler
12-22-2012, 07:47 AM
The Packers will likely miss the 2nd seed and a bye week because of a single loss. Which bothers you the most?

Seattle hurts, but when you let it all come down to a single play or drive, stuff happens. It was a game they simply never got control of.

SF and NYG games the Packers simply were beaten soundly.

The Colts game is the one that bothers me the most. It was a game they were in control of, until the entire team went into a second half coma. They were up 21-3, and had the ball to start the second half. Even after the interception the offense or defense could have stepped forward. The whole team let a win slip away.

pbmax
12-22-2012, 08:33 AM
The Seahawks game is the most painful because it was one call/play. But the Colts were the worse loss, I agree. Would have been far easier to pick up that win.

Fosco33
12-22-2012, 08:51 AM
As soon as Chuck Strong started, I didn't think we'd be guaranteed a W in that Indy game. Now - looking at it, Indy is a playoff team.

I think a survey would show Seahawk game as the 'most bothersome'.

Pugger
12-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Yes, the Colts game hurt but they did outplay us in the second half. The seachicken game was worse because besides being a conference loss it was mostly because of horrendous officiating especially in the last drive. There were other calls that should have ended the damn game so the Fail Mary would never had occurred. :x

Bretsky
12-22-2012, 09:09 AM
I'm not sure we want the 2 seed

HarveyWallbangers
12-22-2012, 01:33 PM
The Seattle loss has actually gotten more painful for me as the season has progressed. Here's why: at the time I thought the Packers got screwed but Seattle isn't very good, and they shouldn't have let it come down to one play. Turns out the Packers probably played pretty damn well that day. Seattle hasn't lost at home. That was a tough opponent in a tough venue, and it's a game the Packers should have won. I had a bad feeling about the Colts game. It seems that, more often than not, games like that go to the team playing with high emotion. Like it was meant to be. The Colts playing for their cancer stricken head coach.

LegandofthePack15
12-22-2012, 02:46 PM
Which bothers you the most?

The Giant loss bothers me the most. Other 3 losses, the Packers could've won in the clutch but for whatever reason they came up short.

The Giant beat down, it seemed like the Packers quit at halftime. Hell, Rodgers couldn't even put up some decent garbage time stats to make fantasy players happy.

woodbuck27
12-22-2012, 02:59 PM
The Packers will likely miss the 2nd seed and a bye week because of a single loss. Which bothers you the most?

Seattle hurts, but when you let it all come down to a single play or drive, stuff happens. It was a game they simply never got control of.

SF and NYG games the Packers simply were beaten soundly.

The Colts game is the one that bothers me the most. It was a game they were in control of, until the entire team went into a second half coma. They were up 21-3, and had the ball to start the second half. Even after the interception the offense or defense could have stepped forward. The whole team let a win slip away.

We just flat out tossed that game to the COLTS away. Mike McCarthy had to be just sick after that gift to Indy.

Yet this has been a season of upsets in the NFL.

We might look at that loss another way? I don't know about anyone else here; but for the first time I witnessed Andrew Luck being an unstoppable force to be reckoned with in the future. He and Reggie Wayne were so awesome that day.

Freak Out
12-22-2012, 05:24 PM
I watched the SEA game so it hurts more than the SAT Radio loss to the Colts. :) Plus I have some really smug family in SEA with bragging rights at the moment.

denverYooper
12-22-2012, 05:38 PM
I watched the SEA game so it hurts more than the SAT Radio loss to the Colts. :) Plus I have some really smug family in SEA with bragging rights at the moment.

They'll shut up after the playoffs.

The heros' journey must be fraught with peril. Bring on all comers.

The Packers are better than most talking heads let on.

JohnMexico
12-22-2012, 07:37 PM
If we dont face Seattle in the first or second rounds, then our season means jack shit.

I AM SO MOTHERFUCKING READY

pbmax
12-22-2012, 07:47 PM

Ouch. Family plus close loss plus Pete Carroll. That's an unbearable combo. Just ask them if getting ref help in Pack game gets them over the heiney-hurt they all suffered in the Steeler Super Bowl.

But don't worry. John Schneider and Russell Wilson can keep Pete from self destructing for only so long. :lol:

Joemailman
12-22-2012, 08:28 PM

You need to send them a picture.

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Al-Harris-wildcard.jpg