PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers at Vikings Gameday Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

denverYooper
12-29-2012, 11:01 PM
Here we go, second verse same as the first. A little bit louder, a little bit more of a beatdown laid down on the Vikings. As far as Green Bay goes, this one's not for all the marbles but it is for that damn fine cat's eye they've been coveting.

The Vikings may or may not have Brian Robison for this game. He's listed as "Questionable", which would mean "Almost Certainly Out" in Green Bay Injury Report Lingo. However, I don't know how Minny rolls with their injury reports. Being that this is a make or break game, his chances of seeing the field are increased. But how effective will he be? He's got a wounded wing. A few weeks ago, he was a bit of a pest, spending more than a few plays in the Green Bay backfield. Everson Griffen has played well in more of an expanded role.

Here's why that's important: Green Bay seems to have issues with a second edge rush threat from a team. One guy, like a Jared Allen, they can slow him up enough and move Rodgers away from that side. But if there is a second (or 3rd, like the Giants have), then life can get dicey in Mr. Rodgers's Neighborhood.

One matchup to watch will be EDS and Kevin Williams. K Will is getting up there but has been giving it one last hump these last few games. If EDS can keep a clean sheet on that matchup, watch out.

On the other side, Matthews will play and CJ Wilson will most likely be back. Those 2 alone should give sufficient reason to believe that AD won't surpass 2 bills in this game. He'll get some yards, sure. But Clay's speed will shut some of those long gains down a lot sooner and Wilson's work at the POA should make the Packers's run defense look better this go-round.

Ponder looked better last week but they didn't make him do much. He'll probably have a bit better game in the dome but that is not saying much because he really soiled his draws in the last matchup.

This feels to me like it should be a bigger margin of victory for Green Bay than the last contest. Even though it's in Minny, Green Bay has a lot of key guys back for this one. Unless GB is already assured of the 2 seed by game time, I think they'll roll.

35-20. Good guys.

swede
12-29-2012, 11:21 PM
I wonder if the AD situation might be a problem for Minny. They are kind of locked into the run AD AD approach.

And when the ball is on our side the strategy has to be to kill time. Come on, Mike, run the rock, run the rock, pass, pass again on 4th down inside the Minny 50, rinse and repeat while they run AD into a 32 carries for 95 yards lather.

mission
12-29-2012, 11:54 PM
That's a really good point, swede; and great thread writeup DY!

Vikings have a lot of pressure to feed AP the rock and that could definitely work against them. If AP has 200 yards (he won't) and they pass for 37 then that's a pretty good job by the defense AFAIC.

I think this one is a little like the first game as far as them giving us a scare, but ultimately we prove to be too talented and get Ponder for another 2+ INTs. I'd love to see a runaway giving the good guys tons of momentum rolling into the playoffs.

Not too stoked for a bye as we've came out flat with them, but I guess it's conventional wisdom to root for a win and a #2 seed.

GO PACK GO!!

PS - Just got in the door from a Christmas with family in Wisconsin. Rented a minivan for the trip so I'm stocked full with two cases of Spotted Cow, 12 big bottles of Franiskaner (sp?) and about $250 in cheese. I'm set for the game.

KalamazooPackerFan
12-30-2012, 04:22 AM
Like all the games thsi year, it doesn't feel like a gimme. Rogers is on a roll though and Ryan Grant will be this years Starks with an assist from Harris. Packers 28 Minnesota 13

red
12-30-2012, 08:00 AM
I wonder if the AD situation might be a problem for Minny. They are kind of locked into the run AD AD approach.

And when the ball is on our side the strategy has to be to kill time. Come on, Mike, run the rock, run the rock, pass, pass again on 4th down inside the Minny 50, rinse and repeat while they run AD into a 32 carries for 95 yards lather.

thats exactly what i'm thinking swede

the whole world knows they're gonna be feeding the rock to AP trying to get him the record.

i say we put all out effort into stopping the run, because lets face it, ponder isn't gonna beat us

this could be a blowout if a-rod is on

the whole football world will turn in to see AP go for the record, only to see him come short and the queens not make the playoffs. the real MVP will put on a display today

denverYooper
12-30-2012, 08:47 AM
thats exactly what i'm thinking swede

the whole world knows they're gonna be feeding the rock to AP trying to get him the record.

i say we put all out effort into stopping the run, because lets face it, ponder isn't gonna beat us

this could be a blowout if a-rod is on

the whole football world will turn in to see AP go for the record, only to see him come short and the queens not make the playoffs. the real MVP will put on a display today

Peterson's got an abdomen injury. That can be a problem for a guy playing a skill position because the abs do a lot of work when you're sprinting.

I wonder if it is similar to the migrating abdomen/groin problem that Jennings had.

denverYooper
12-30-2012, 08:53 AM

Totally agree. Hope M3 agrees also. I've gotten pretty comfortable winning games 23-17.

Kiwon
12-30-2012, 08:56 AM
AP vs AR

Who will shine? Me thinks....it depends upon which Minnesota defense shows up.

Last week, they were very good......as was our O-line. This week in the rockin' Metrodome? Who knows?

denverYooper
12-30-2012, 09:06 AM
AP vs AR

Who will shine? Me thinks....it depends upon which Minnesota defense shows up.

Last week, they were very good......as was our O-line. This week in the rockin' Metrodome? Who knows?

They did look good. Hard to tell against Houston, though. Seems to be that anyone who shuts down the Texans' run game does pretty well.

Upnorth
12-30-2012, 09:28 AM
I think this game will show us if our Oline is good enough to win it all. EDS for Saturday could be a big upgrade, affecting the whole line for power but is his head good enough?
We have a great skills offence that has been held back by the line all year and I hope this ga$me shows they are back to an asset.

pbmax
12-30-2012, 09:39 AM
Minnesota has a playoff berth to play for and if these guys are correct http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/68971/week-17-playoff-scenarios-2, then the spot is now in their control. In and they win. So shelve the Vikes will feed AP to get the record talk.

And start the talk that the Vikes will feed All Day because they can't win any other way.

But I am not concerned with Purple Jesus leading them to victory. 210 yards didn't give them a victory in Green Bay. Ponder handed the Packers the game in Lambeau by playing like Smokin' Jay and some timely drops by his receivers. However, the return of Matthews probably will blunt the affect of Ponder raising his game to mediocre. CJ Wilson is a bit more of an unknown commodity with this being his first week back. But he can't hurt the run D and Clean Mike Neal has returned to his 2010 form (at least those 4 good games of 2010).

So stay calm. Packers 31 Vikes 13.

For what its worth, these guys agree Minny is in with a win: http://www.cbssports.com/general/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21455503/vikings-playoff-chances-win-and-theyre-in-lose-and-hope-for-help

Joemailman
12-30-2012, 09:55 AM
Any chance the Vikes figure the Packers will be expecting them to just feed AD all day, and will try to surprise the Packers by coming out throwing? My guess is they just don't have the receivers to consider it.

The Packers on the other hand may come out throwing it all over the place, figuring that the best way to take Peterson out of the game is to build a big lead early.

imscott72
12-30-2012, 09:59 AM
Vikings lack passing weapons to come out and throw it. I'm sure they'll mix in some play action, but I'm sure the Packers D will be spending most of the day in base and some nickel depending on down and distance.

red
12-30-2012, 10:41 AM
Any chance the Vikes figure the Packers will be expecting them to just feed AD all day, and will try to surprise the Packers by coming out throwing? My guess is they just don't have the receivers to consider it.

The Packers on the other hand may come out throwing it all over the place, figuring that the best way to take Peterson out of the game is to build a big lead early.

Or the qb

rbaloha1
12-30-2012, 11:30 AM
Game starts off close due to Vikings intensity.

Expect the Packers to stuff the running lanes and control AP.

Packers hit big plays and win by 2-3 tds.

Pugger
12-30-2012, 11:52 AM
Game starts off close due to Vikings intensity.

Expect the Packers to stuff the running lanes and control AP.

Packers hit big plays and win by 2-3 tds.

I hope you are right. Division games plus what is on the line makes me nervous about this game. 4:15 can't come soon enough!

denverYooper
12-30-2012, 12:05 PM
Minnesota has a playoff berth to play for and if these guys are correct http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/68971/week-17-playoff-scenarios-2, then the spot is now in their control. In and they win. So shelve the Vikes will feed AP to get the record talk.

And start the talk that the Vikes will feed All Day because they can't win any other way.

But I am not concerned with Purple Jesus leading them to victory. 210 yards didn't give them a victory in Green Bay. Ponder handed the Packers the game in Lambeau by playing like Smokin' Jay and some timely drops by his receivers. However, the return of Matthews probably will blunt the affect of Ponder raising his game to mediocre. CJ Wilson is a bit more of an unknown commodity with this being his first week back. But he can't hurt the run D and Clean Mike Neal has returned to his 2010 form (at least those 4 good games of 2010).

So stay calm. Packers 31 Vikes 13.

For what its worth, these guys agree Minny is in with a win: http://www.cbssports.com/general/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21455503/vikings-playoff-chances-win-and-theyre-in-lose-and-hope-for-help

I'm curious what kind of game the Packers will play. They might well keep it pretty vanilla for 2 reasons: 1.) They can beat the Vikings that way and 2.) *If* they lose, they could see the Vikings again and they'll want something in their pocket for the postseason.

pbmax
12-30-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm curious what kind of game the Packers will play. They might well keep it pretty vanilla for 2 reasons: 1.) They can beat the Vikings that way and 2.) *If* they lose, they could see the Vikings again and they'll want something in their pocket for the postseason.

Possible. But that hasn't been M3's MO.

George Cumby
12-30-2012, 01:52 PM
Awesome OP, Yoop.

Pack wins on a last second MC FG against a desperate and motivated Vikings team.

34-31

pittstang5
12-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Motivation! Vikings will be motivated today to take it to the Pack. They need the win to get into the playoffs. A motivated team, a team that controls their own destiny, can be very dangerous. Vikings will be able to run and pass on offense and their defense will consistently harass Aaron Rodgers. I'm sure Cobb isn't going to play today - and there goes our x-factor that could potentially keep us in the game. McCarthy will call his worst game of the year (one deep pass on every series) and the run game will consist of negative yardage in the first half. The Packer Defense will be focused on stopping AP, the secondary is going to consistently give up big plays due to play action by the Vikings. Crosby will be back to his old "Shankapotomus" ways - even in the freakin dome! Too many things are going to go wrong today.

AP will get close to the record. 208 yards against even the worst run def. is still tough to get in the NFL - for one player. I'm guessing 180 yards and 2 TDs.
Packers 17 , Vikings 24 - Game over.

Oh - on a side note, I'm sure the Giants will find a way to weasel themselves into the playoffs. If they do, just give them the SuperBowl Trophy cause ain't nobody stopping them. God, I hate the Giants!

George Cumby
12-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Motivation! Vikings will be motivated today to take it to the Pack. They need the win to get into the playoffs. A motivated team, a team that controls their own destiny, can be very dangerous. Vikings will be able to run and pass on offense and their defense will consistently harass Aaron Rodgers. I'm sure Cobb isn't going to play today - and there goes our x-factor that could potentially keep us in the game. McCarthy will call his worst game of the year (one deep pass on every series) and the run game will consist of negative yardage in the first half. The Packer Defense will be focused on stopping AP, the secondary is going to consistently give up big plays due to play action by the Vikings. Crosby will be back to his old "Shankapotomus" ways - even in the freakin dome! Too many things are going to go wrong today.

AP will get close to the record. 208 yards against even the worst run def. is still tough to get in the NFL - for one player. I'm guessing 180 yards and 2 TDs.
Packers 17 , Vikings 24 - Game over.

Oh - on a side note, I'm sure the Giants will find a way to weasel themselves into the playoffs. If they do, just give them the SuperBowl Trophy cause ain't nobody stopping them. God, I hate the Giants!

I like your optimism.

esoxx
12-30-2012, 02:46 PM
Peterson gets less than 100 yards and Ragnar gets a Dirty Sanchez.

GB 28
MN 17

Cheesehead Craig
12-30-2012, 03:00 PM
AP will get his yards. Don't be fooled by the injury report, it's been the same with him for several weeks and he's still a monster.

Packers offense has to be good today. The Vikes defense has been huge this year. They are allowing about 21 ppg, which is 7 pts lower than last season. The Packers have to find a way to score over 30 to get the win. I don't think the Vikes can score that much but if it's a score like 20-17 I don't like our chances with AP a big part of the Vikes offense. Get a lead early and keep AP on the sidelines.

KalamazooPackerFan
12-30-2012, 03:04 PM
All right Bear fans, swallow your (almost nonexistent) pride....time to cheer for the Pack!

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport
FWIW, Ross, Williams fielding the punts during pregame and Harris, Green and Shields catching kickoffs.

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde
#Packers inactives vs. #Vikings: Randall Cobb, Charles Woodson, Davon House, James Starks, Terrell Manning, Donald Driver, Jordan Miller.

KalamazooPackerFan
12-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport
FWIW, Ross, Williams fielding the punts during pregame and Harris, Green and Shields catching kickoffs.

McCarthy said Ross would be doing returns in his pregame show.

denverYooper
12-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde
#Packers inactives vs. #Vikings: Randall Cobb, Charles Woodson, Davon House, James Starks, Terrell Manning, Donald Driver, Jordan Miller.

No big surprises there. I sorta figured Cobb would sit.

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:21 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Bears versus 49ers and Redskins versus Golden Tate Is A Pillock if GB, San Fran, Seattle and Redskins all win.

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 03:23 PM
Go Pack Go!

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Once again let's keep our big boy pants on. The Vikings are going to give us everything. A good last game for the Pack before the playoffs. I think the Pack wins and GB gets a week off.

pittstang5
12-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Driver out - interesting. He used to own the dome.

red
12-30-2012, 03:26 PM
troy and buck

god i fucking hate everything about fox

ThunderDan
The O looked good last week. Let's get a 2nd good week in a row.

pittstang5
troy and buck

I guess we have to continue to get used to this, they'll probably have most of the GB playoff games too. Ugh!

Cheesehead Craig
12-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Dammit Moses, stay put.

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 03:27 PM
troy and buck

We will get them every week of the playoffs also!

pittstang5
12-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Tackling poor, what else is new

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Moses sucked inside

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:29 PM
2nd and seven still in base 3-4: Pick, Raji, Neal. Also Walden in for moses

Cheesehead Craig
If that's not tipped Shields for 6

pittstang5
nice pressure, keep it up!

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Hawk pushed Peterson back into the QB on the blitz pick up.

pbmax
Damn, pressure with 3 pass rushers and still a completion

pittstang5
ugh!

pittstang5
12-30-2012, 03:31 PM
3rd and 10 - complete

Cheesehead Craig
12-30-2012, 03:32 PM
3rd and 10 - complete

oops

pittstang5
3rd and 10 - complete

oops!

pbmax
Must be nice :lol:

Cheesehead Craig
Wow. Walsh is something.

pittstang5
now that's a kicker

red
12-30-2012, 03:33 PM
where did they get walsh, did they draft him, or was he a UDFA like most kickers?

pittstang5
Packers should tag Jennings and trade him for Walsh!

I kid, i kid

ThunderDan
Pretty good series by the D. Good pressure on the pass. Good bottling up of Peterson on the run. We just need to make the tackle the first time.

Cheesehead Craig
12-30-2012, 03:34 PM
where did they get walsh, did they draft him, or was he a UDFA like most kickers?

6th round pick out of GA

Guiness
Hawk pushed Peterson back into the QB on the blitz pick up.

Hawk is off to a very good start in this game. He blew up Peterson on that play. He's in frame on almost every tackle. He did slide off Peterson on his long run, but other than that has been very effective.

red
now we just need to answer their first few FG's with TD's and the second half should be a nice relaxing walk in the park

pittstang5
12-30-2012, 03:35 PM

drafted 6th rd

red
12-30-2012, 03:35 PM
thank you ross

cobb would have brought that out

red
12-30-2012, 03:36 PM
drafted 6th rd

that's not bad

actually its probably a steal

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 03:36 PM
MINN fans must have their labels face out.

Bretsky
12-30-2012, 03:38 PM
troy and buck

this game has Chucky written all over it

pittstang5
12-30-2012, 03:38 PM
MINN fans must have their labels face out.

Wish it worked for Crosby, maybe we need to have our labels faced in.

- Ok, I thought it was a fluke, but Finley DOES, always seem to fall down.

red
12-30-2012, 03:39 PM
someone has to get open downfield with all that time

pittstang5
1st series woes continue.

WHY ARE YOU FALLING DOWN!!!

red
tackling not looking good early

pittstang5
12-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Double ugh!

red
1st series woes continue.

WHY ARE YOU FALLING DOWN!!!

shitty conditions

Packers4Glory
great start...3 and out after a vikings score.

ThunderDan
Essox officially hates me. The only person who has given me negative rep points in the last year!

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Packer shoe equipment guy has not had a stellar season. Slipping was a problem early in the season too.

Guiness
25yd return? WTH is that? 59 yard punt, I guess he outkicked the coverage.

pittstang5
shitty conditions

lol

Maybe they drenched the field last night and turned the AC on.

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Sack not Inc.

pittstang5
OH COME ON! Wanted that SACK!!!

CHALLENGE THAT SHIT!!!

Cheesehead Craig
Good challenge

Jimx29
better throw he flag FFS

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Sack Claymaker!!!

pittstang5
GB Better win that challenge. Clear as day!!!

pbmax
Mike Carey, only ref as loquacious as Hoculi.

Packers4Glory
Essox officially hates me. The only person who has given me negative rep points in the last year!

he's given it to me a couple times haha little d-bag

pbmax
Wish it worked for Crosby, maybe we need to have our labels faced in.

- Ok, I thought it was a fluke, but Finley DOES, always seem to fall down.

In his defense, he had three defenders to navigate.

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 03:44 PM
GB Better win that challenge. Clear as day!!!

I said that at the end of the SEA game!

KalamazooPackerFan
Is it a bad omen when my DVR goes on the fritz to start the game? Is it a good omen that I got it working in time for Clay's sack?

red

he did the same to me, no reason given

it was hurtful because i consider myself to be very likable

pittstang5
Mike Carey, only ref as loquacious as Hoculi.

Loquacious - you get word of the day toilet paper for Christmas too?

Guiness
See the replay on that play? Obviously a sack, but did anyone else notice the missed penalty? Khalil with hands to the face on Mathews, real obvious.

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Pack fans still noisy.

MadScientist
Pretty good cheer for GB winning that challenge.

ThunderDan

Your rants are epic!

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:46 PM
See the replay on that play? Obviously a sack, but did anyone else notice the missed penalty? Khalil with hands to the face on Mathews, real obvious.

Good call.

Cheesehead Craig
They won't run at Matthews

pittstang5

Likable, hell I love ya Red!

Cheesehead Craig
Dammit Heyward!

MadScientist
21 yard screen? WTF!

pittstang5
12-30-2012, 03:47 PM
OH COME ON!!! 3rd and Long - Mother fucker!

pbmax

You also get along with everyone else.

C'mon!! Its just Toby Gerhart, tackle him Jones!!

red
25yd return? WTH is that? 59 yard punt, I guess he outkicked the coverage.

nothing to do with outkicking the coverage, there were plenty of packers there to make the play.

they just didn't

just like that last play

Guiness
What the hell was that bag of shit\???????

edit: I guess it was a really well run screen 8(

ThunderDan
Got to make the tackle Hayward.

pittstang5
OMG, Defense is playing like ass on 3rd down!

KalamazooPackerFan
12-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Missed tackles by Hayward and Burnett onthat screen

Cheesehead Craig
Ah shit.

red

whats that suppose to mean you fucking asshole?

was that a shot?

pittstang5
Well, Peterson will get the record and Packers will lose at this rate.

ThunderDan
Brad Jones put into the ground by AP!

KalamazooPackerFan
C'mon...you can't tackle him high!

red
12-30-2012, 03:49 PM
great tackle by burnett there

pbmax
JOnes with another whiff. Need to get his arm off him. Not good by Jones

pittstang5
Have we won a 4 oclock game this year?

KalamazooPackerFan
Frak!

Cheesehead Craig
This is not good at all.

red
12-30-2012, 03:50 PM
nice fucking hole

did we even have anyone on that side of the field?

pittstang5
Game over - yes, it's early. Packers D has no balls today

pbmax
3rd and long screen gets them first down. Then can't stop AP. Need to win 3rd and long Defense.

Pplus Hawk fell down BEFORE the FB block. What is going on with their feet?

Guiness

was that a shot?

I'm hoping you are being sarcastic as opposed to making his point for him. But I doubt it.

ThunderDan
OK O, we need a drive to let the D REST.

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:51 PM

was that a shot?

Not a shot. Love your posts, but it was meant tongue in cheek.

You don't get along with everyone but everyone still loves your posts. Good combo.

red
12-30-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm hoping you are being sarcastic as opposed to making his point for him. But I doubt it.

LOL

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:52 PM
Loquacious - you get word of the day toilet paper for Christmas too?

Calendar! Started early.

red
Not a shot. Love your posts, but it was meant tongue in cheek.

You don't get along with everyone but everyone still loves your posts. Good combo.

i'm screwing with ya pb

pittstang5
147 yards to go. This early, seems like it should be a piece of cake. Fucking D!

red
12-30-2012, 03:53 PM
looks like someone didn't have their team prepared to play today. wonder who that could be?

looking at you fat mike

Cheesehead Craig
12-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Dammit. Finley fell down again with a Viking wrapped around his ankles

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:54 PM
i'm screwing with ya pb

Thought so, but wanted to be sure.

KalamazooPackerFan
3 and out again.....we're going to get killed at this rate

ThunderDan
3 and out is no good. The D needed some rest.

Cheesehead Craig
Was that a 1 minute drive the Pack just had?

pittstang5
12-30-2012, 03:55 PM
This is going to get ugly, 17 - nothing before the end of the 1st quarter - guaranteed! Packers look confused, besides looking shitty!

red
2 three and outs

no heart or balls to start the game. not a good time of the year to lay an egg

Packers4Glory
I knew these asses would lose today because I likely won't be able to see the games next weekend due to weekend guard duty. assclowns

pbmax
Raji's been a beast lately.

pbmax
12-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Go Pack Go chant.

red
whats there to figure out buck
'tackle.......

thats like the first thing they teach you

pittstang5
FUCK!!!

Cheesehead Craig
MN should go for it

pittstang5
12-30-2012, 03:57 PM
MN should go for it

If we had AP, I would too.

KalamazooPackerFan
12-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Big play

pittstang5
This sucks

Bretsky
stop these peckers

ThunderDan
Syuptid call by the Vikes.

pittstang5
WHERE's the FUCKING HOLDING CALL!!!

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 03:59 PM
Holding on teh WR of the Vikes!!!!

red
12-30-2012, 03:59 PM
how stupid is aikmen?

of course you go for it. green bay hasn't been able to stop shit yet

seriously, he's not only annoying, he's one of the dumbest guys in football

pbmax
12-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Clay is havinghis way with pro Bowler LT Kahlil.

pittstang5
So, another 3rd and long. Screen, run it up the gut - doesn't matter, they'll get it.

pbmax
You know all those plays Ponder did not make in Lambeau? He is making them so far.

red
12-30-2012, 04:01 PM
one guy to run it, one guy to catch it

we have 11 guys to stop those two and we can't

ThunderDan
Come on D! Getting them into 3rd and long and letting them convert.

pittstang5
CHANGE YOUR F'n SHOES! EVERYONE IS SLIPPING FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!

KalamazooPackerFan
Turnover or penalties are the only way we get back in this game

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 04:02 PM
Hawk beats the G and makes the tackle in the backfield.

red
12-30-2012, 04:02 PM
hey look, one of our guys knows how to wrap up

stop the presses

Jimx29
12-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Actually, I don't know what would be so bad about losing today. Agreed that getting their ass kicked sucks, but what the hell

Cheesehead Craig
12-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Somebody just tackle Rudolph and keep Ponder from his only target

Bretsky
12-30-2012, 04:04 PM
he's given it to me a couple times haha little d-bag

I don't even know how to give them or check who has given you rep point ?

Packers4Glory
need to stay in base defense and make Ponder throw. bring the safeties in and go man all over the field. I don't believe Ponder can make the throw deep to beat you, just don't hold.

Guiness
CHANGE YOUR F'n SHOES! EVERYONE IS SLIPPING FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!

+1

Rutnstrut
IMO, it looks like the Pack expected Minnesota to lay down for them.

esoxx
12-30-2012, 04:05 PM
My ears are ringing.

Bretsky

Just because you like yourself late in the evnings doesn't mean anybody else likes you...........:)

Packers4Glory
I don't even know how to give them or check who has given you rep point ?

when you get a new rep u should get a notification up top. to give rep you click on the star under their username all the way at the bottom next to the triangle w/ the ! in it.

red
6 plays for 11 yards in the first quarter

absolutely unacceptable

pbmax
Actually, I don't know what would be so bad about losing today. Agreed that getting their ass kicked sucks, but what the hell

Need bye week for health. Some fear it because of last year, but would love to get Wood, Starks and Cobb healthy.

red
12-30-2012, 04:06 PM
My ears are ringing.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheesehead Craig
12-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Nice return. Should be the last one the Packers have all game.

pbmax
12-30-2012, 04:07 PM
Like Ross so far!

red
NICE return

now lets get one of those drive things going

Packers4Glory
2 big returns for Ross...tell me why we need to expose Cobb any more?

gbgary
got to get the o going. the d is tired.

Bretsky

I always wonder why Jones is on the field

wootah
Donjuan runs hard

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Nice return. Should be the last one the Packers have all game.

We get the ball to start the 2nd half. But I like the way you think!

Cheesehead Craig
Rolled right into the sack. Dumb Rodgers

red
thats a good way to kill a drive

Packers4Glory
12-30-2012, 04:09 PM
another sack where nobody can get open.

pbmax
AR went wrong way and Allen was able to close.

ThunderDan
Come on, that is not late.

Rutnstrut
Rodgers needs to get his head out of his ass.

Packers4Glory
better hope for a dumb penalty from MIN otherwise..no points again

red
12-30-2012, 04:10 PM
boy, i've watched refs let that slide all year long

pbmax
another sack where nobody can get open.

2 man route versus 4 man secodnary

red
GOD DAMNIT

pbmax
12-30-2012, 04:12 PM
That was a fast whistle on the delay of game. Usually give the QB a beat on zero.

ThunderDan
ARod giving the back judge shit for the delay call during the TO.

red
why is that still not forward progress. he never did get going forward again, and he pretty much was thrown backwards

KalamazooPackerFan
What's Rodger's yelling at the ref's about?

pbmax
I always wonder why Jones is on the field

has been playing well.

Rutnstrut
12-30-2012, 04:13 PM
why is that still not forward progress. he never did get going forward again, and he pretty much was thrown backwards

I'm confused on that as well.

Cheesehead Craig
12-30-2012, 04:13 PM

I hate that call.

pbmax
12-30-2012, 04:14 PM

Because defender lost contact with him and he did not go down. When he regained balance, spot was reset.

Jimx29
awww....to bad. The audio is acting up

red
GOD BLESSED US

the audio feed has gone out

fuck this, i'm getting the radio

Packers4Glory
nice broadcast..blessed crackling and silence. it's a Xmas miracle.

ThunderDan
Yeah sound cut out. I don't have to listen to Buck and Aikman!

Bretsky
our fricking defense needs to step up their dam game
Great.................audio problems on the game so it flipped to some stupid commercial

KalamazooPackerFan
Geez, Fox can't get their crap together either!

mmmdk
12-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Why aren't we playing the Titans? :lol:

pbmax
12-30-2012, 04:16 PM
CJ wilson not having any of that.

ThunderDan
CJ Wilson is back.

red
shit, the radio is like 20 seconds ahead of the TV feed

red
12-30-2012, 04:17 PM
yeah baby. 3 and out

pbmax
Thanks Christian!

Bretsky
clutch up DDDDD

Guiness
12-30-2012, 04:18 PM
thank god! The punt team comes out!

KalamazooPackerFan
At last, a defensive stop.....by Ponder!

ThunderDan
Yeah, 3 and out. We should get good field position.

pittstang5
Maybe that's what we need - 3rd and short and the defense can hope for a bad pass

pbmax
shit, the radio is like 20 seconds ahead of the TV feed

That's great for basketball. Always know whether 3 point shot is good or not.

wootah
GOD BLESSED US

the audio feed has gone out

:lol:

Cheesehead Craig
Wow.

red
cobb does not need to return anymore kicks

Packers4Glory
Fuck yeah ROSS

Guiness
Go Ross!!!

ThunderDan
Ross wants a permanent job!

pittstang5
Nice return!!

pbmax
Really loving Ross.

KalamazooPackerFan
Ross is now forgiven for that dropped lateral!

Cheesehead Craig
12-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Outstanding cutback by Harris.

pittstang5
Now, will/can the offense do something

gbgary
that settles it. no more Cobb on st.

red
That's great for basketball. Always know whether 3 point shot is good or not.

it does seems like i'm seeing into the future right now

nice gain harris

Packers4Glory
Feed Harris...dude is hungry

Cheesehead Craig
Little better block by Finley there and Harris goes for a long way

Bretsky
12-30-2012, 04:20 PM
I like this Harris dude

ThunderDan
Now, will/can the offense do something

YES!!!

Guiness
that was weird - a toss to Harris? Looked like the option my uni played!

pittstang5
WTH was that!

red
son of a bitch

go for it

get some balls

pbmax
Nelson is rusty on his QB mind meld

Packers4Glory
are we in 4 down territory

red
12-30-2012, 04:21 PM
oh its 3rd down

nvm

pbmax
The SLANT is BACK!

Cheesehead Craig
Jones a bit gimpy after that catch

red
I like this Harris dude

you aren't alone

Guiness
12-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Nice catch by Jones for the 1st down, but I saw something interesting there. Jennings was just as open...

ThunderDan
Harris has a really nice burst.

red
Jones a bit gimpy after that catch

saw that too, can't afford to loose anyone else at this point

Cheesehead Craig
Lot of confusion on that play all around.

KYPack
Harris with a nice blitz pickup on the incompletion to Nelson.

maybe the kid does know where the bear shits in the buckwheat.

pittstang5
12-30-2012, 04:23 PM
That was dead before the get go - couldn't get everyone lined up. Allen almost got there too

KalamazooPackerFan
Nice by Jennings!

Cheesehead Craig
That slip by Jennings opened the play up

pittstang5
HOLY CRAP! Way to go Jennings!

ThunderDan
Great effort by Jennings!

Packers4Glory
I wonder how Harris vision is...sometimes I wonder if he's just a balls to the wall hit the hole guy going full speed.

KYPack
Greg jennings.

heart like a lion.

Guiness
Nice catch by Jones for the 1st down, but I saw something interesting there. Jennings was just as open...

Eat my words! What a second effort by Jennings, and a great block by Nelson!

red
hate to loose jennings after the season, thats what seperates him from the rest

pbmax
12-30-2012, 04:24 PM
Harris with a nice blitz pickup on the incompletion to Nelson.

maybe the kid does know where the bear shits in the buckwheat.

Just get the sense he wants to do anything to play. Seems football smart and willing.

Nice leg drive by Jennings for first down.