PDA

View Full Version : T.E.D.'s All-NFC North Team

LegandofthePack15
12-30-2012, 08:13 AM
Here's your 2012 All-NFC North team, according to Tank Elf Duke (Norman Chad wannabe).

All-NFC North Offense

QB: Aaron Rodgers

Comment: Rodgers is holding the ball longer than ever...If I could hold back my load longer than Rodgers holds the ball, I would be as great as the great John Holmes...Full-time QB and part-time rapper, Jay-C, has had a down year...Surprisingly Jay-C has thrown only 14 picks with an OL composing of Klemm and Whitticker and their clones...Stafford is morphing into a gunslinger before our very eyes; gunslingers are very exciting...Christian Ponder is Brooks Bollinger with a little more speed.

RB: Adrian "Fumble In the Clutch" Peterson

Comment: 'Fumble In the Clutch' has not fumbled in the clutch this season...Instead, defensive players are fumbling off him...Would be NFL MVP if not for Matt "Ice" Ryan...DuJuan Harris is a Barry Sanders clone...All he needs is an opportunity.

WRS: Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Randy Cobb

Comment: Because of Megatron, lots of folks are becoming Calvinists as well as antagonists...Marshall once ate the Packers alive with...gasp...Chad Henne throwing him the ball...Why is Cobb averaging only 12 yards a pop?

TE: Jermichael Finley

Comment: 120 REC, 1897 YRDS, 22 TDS...That's J-Mike's numbers in another universe...one in which he plays for New England or New Orleans or even the New York Jets...Bottom line?...The Packers are not utilizing J-Mike to the max.

OL: LT Matt Kalil, LG Rob Sims, C John Sullivan, RG Josh Sitton, RT Gosder Cherilus

Comment: Fat guys are hard to name and even harder to care about...Therefore, I am just gonna plagiarize Kavin Seifert's picks.

All NFC-North Defense

CBS: Tim Jennings, Tramon Williams, Casey Hayward

Comment: Charles Woodson was having a DMVP-ish season before he broke that unhealable collarbone...Charles Tillman continues poking out fumbles by the dozens...But the two are too old...Hugh Hefner likes his women young, and I-a shut down corner who shut down Darren Charles- like my corners young.

Safeties: Charles Woodson, Harrison Smith

Comment: Watching the 2012 draft, I thought Smith was gangsta...With the facts in hindsight, Teddy should've draft Smith instead of Perry.

LBS: Clay Matthews, Lance Briggs, Chad Greenway, Brian Urlacher

Comment: Urlacher had a pick-6 against the Titans, proving that he is still not completely washed up.

DLMen: Julius Pepper, Jared Allan

Comment: To quote the late, great Michael Jackson, "Heal the world...Make it a better place...For you and for me."

All NFC North Special Teams

K: Blair Walsh

Comment: Rookie sensation, indeed...Mason Crosby is a disgrace to soccer players the world over.

P: Tim Masthay

Comment: No comment.

KR: Percy Harvin

PR: Randell Cobb

LS: Brett Goode

Comment: Who cares?

Brando19
12-30-2012, 08:17 AM
Woodson? After this year?

LegandofthePack15
12-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Woodson? After this year?

I thought Wood was playing well before he got hurt. Didn't cover like he did in his prime but he covered better than Jennings, McMillan and Burnett. Wood was solid against the run and blitzing the qb.

denverYooper
12-30-2012, 08:37 AM
No Peanut Tillman?

Bretsky
12-30-2012, 08:39 AM
I thought Wood was playing well before he got hurt. Didn't cover like he did in his prime but he covered better than Jennings, McMillan and Burnett. Wood was solid against the run and blitzing the qb.

Not a bad job; I tend to agree about not utilizing Finley right

You forgot Tillman; he has been the Bears best player in the secondary and probably their best defensive player this year