PDA

View Full Version : The lesser of 3 evils

red
12-30-2012, 03:01 PM
watching the giants destroy the eagles it hit me, i sure as shit don't want to face the giants in the playoffs. they already crushed us once this year.

but the giants won't get in, IF the bears win. well, i don't want the bears in either because, well they're the bears and a fucking hate them. plus its tough to beat the same team 3 times in the same season.

however neither would get in if the vikings win. problem is we're playing them and if we win, we get a first round bye and get to keep out another team i hate. but then again we would maybe face a team in the playoffs that we have already beaten twice

in a perfect world, if you throw out all rivalries, i would rather face the queens, followed in distant second by the bears while still getting a first round bye

ah lifes a bitch

George Cumby
12-30-2012, 03:02 PM
Giants aren't beating us three times in a row. Bring it.

MJZiggy
12-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Looks like Bears win. So no Giants. It's either Teddies or Queens...

red
12-30-2012, 03:05 PM
Giants aren't beating us three times in a row. Bring it.

doesn't matter, they aren't in it. bears just won

bears or in if we beat the queens. queens are in, bears are out if we loose

Cheesehead Craig
12-30-2012, 03:24 PM
From the original post, I'd go facing the Bears. It's far more likely AP can win a game than Cutler.

Pugger
12-30-2012, 08:04 PM
How good is AP on a sloppy field?

Teamcheez1
12-30-2012, 08:05 PM

How good is our passing game on a sloppy field?

esoxx
12-30-2012, 08:06 PM

Very dangerous. He knows where he's going and the defense has to react. Soft footing will be to his advantage.

But still, you won't see him up against the goal post ala Randy Moss circa 2004. Because the Packers are the better team, at home, with the better QB.

Joemailman
12-30-2012, 08:07 PM
It doesn't look like it's going to be a sloppy field. It's likely to be cold (mid 20's) but dry. I don't think weather will be much of a factor.

woodbuck27
12-30-2012, 08:24 PM
From the original post, I'd go facing the Bears. It's far more likely AP can win a game than Cutler.

Good call but ............ yikes !

Vikings @ Lambeau Field next weekend. The best two out of three.

GO PACKERS !