PDA

View Full Version : Ponder This ----------- Does McCarthy Need To Step Away From Calling Plays?

son of a vic
12-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Yeah , I'm back from the dead. I've been beating this drum for a while now, but I think being head coach and calling plays is just too much information to digest in the short amount of time given in between plays. I think coach Mike should put his ego aside and let a capable assistant (or Rodgers) call the plays, so he can focus on managing the game, and knowing the rules (red flag etiquette for starters). I think it is virtually impossible in today's NFL, to be effective holding down both positions. No, I don't think he's not doing a good job calling plays, but he's hurting the team ( see exhibit 1, today's game). May the tongue lashings begin, it's good to be back.

p.s. the only living Jonestown survivor rat is back!

esoxx
12-30-2012, 07:47 PM
Son of a Vic!!!!

You are a M#@%$*fucker!!!!

Welcome back!

King Friday
12-30-2012, 07:47 PM
McCarthy is doing just fine as a playcaller. In the game I just watched, it was the defense that was the problem...shoddy tackling, stupid penalties, blown coverages, etc.

Most NFL teams do a horrible job with the challenge flags. Ultimately, it is something that needs to be delegated...and for the most part it is. Coaches have someone in their ears telling them when to toss a flag. McCarthy let his anger get the best of him today...just as Tramon did. Maintaining composure is most often the key to winning in big games.

Pugger
12-30-2012, 07:52 PM
But Jordy should not have given that red hankie back to McCarthy. He messes up more challenges! :x

son of a vic
12-30-2012, 07:55 PM
It's seems fairly clear that he blew a few timeouts today, and was lucky he didn't cost us a TD. And I SAID, I thought he was doing a good job calling plays, but there isn't a human alive, that can do both jobs effectively in the small window of time available. Looking at the big picture, not just reacting to a gut wrenching loss that really means nothing.

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Yeah , I'm back from the dead. I've been beating this drum for a while now, but I think being head coach and calling plays is just too much information to digest in the short amount of time given in between plays. I think coach Mike should put his ego aside and let a capable assistant (or Rodgers) call the plays, so he can focus on managing the game, and knowing the rules (red flag etiquette for starters). I think it is virtually impossible in today's NFL, to be effective holding down both positions. No, I don't think he's not doing a good job calling plays, but he's hurting the team ( see exhibit 1, today's game). May the tongue lashings begin, it's good to be back.

p.s. the only living Jonestown survivor rat is back!

Huh??? We hung up 34 points and scored on 6 of our last 7 possessions and I believe we were 6 scores on 9 possessions for the game. I like that production from my O.

Pugger
12-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Huh??? We hung up 34 points and scored on 6 of our last 7 possessions and I believe we were 6 scores on 9 possessions for the game. I like that production from my O.

Me too. It was our defense and its inability to tackle that killed us today. Thank god we didn't need this game to get into the playoffs. The bye would have been nice but the we did okay the last time we kept on playing. :wink:

woodbuck27
12-30-2012, 08:00 PM
That was a bad loss today. An unfortunate loss.

I say let's let him try to get it right this next week; after that look more closely at MM.

He should know his errors. Let's see how he adjusts.

GO PACKERS !

GO PACK GO !

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 08:01 PM
That was a bad loss today. An unfortunate loss.

I say let's let him try to get it right this next week; after that look more closely at MM.

He should know his errors. Let's see how he adjusts.

GO PACKERS !

GO PACK GO !

MM doesn't call the D (the side of the ball that lost the game for us). Dom Capers does.

son of a vic
12-30-2012, 08:06 PM
"Huh??? We hung up 34 points and scored on 6 of our last 7 possessions and I believe we were 6 scores on 9 possessions for the game. I like that production from my O" -- THUNDERDAN

And he called a timeout prior to a fourth and eleven, and then punted the ball. Then on the next possesion, when they could have a challenged an obvious drop, they couldn't, because he frickin wasted a timeout for no reason. And then the red flag fiasco should have bit him in the ass, but Mike the Ref bailed his ass out. Game management my friend.

esoxx
12-30-2012, 08:14 PM
Big Mac is damn lucky he didn't cause more damage than a 15 yard penalty on that play. Even Jordy Nelson and ARod knew he fucked up throwing the flag like he did.
Still, the last thing we need is handing over the the play calling duties to Tom Clements. Not that he isn't good, but because he's not used to the role and we're in the tournament now. Less change is better this time of year.

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 08:18 PM
"Huh??? We hung up 34 points and scored on 6 of our last 7 possessions and I believe we were 6 scores on 9 possessions for the game. I like that production from my O" -- THUNDERDAN

And he called a timeout prior to a fourth and eleven, and then punted the ball. Then on the next possesion, when they could have a challenged an obvious drop, they couldn't, because he frickin wasted a timeout for no reason. And then the red flag fiasco should have bit him in the ass, but Mike the Ref bailed his ass out. Game management my friend.

Then maybe you need to change the title of this thread. It specifically says play calling. I thought the last two weeks his play calling his been excellent.

son of a vic
12-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Just to be clear, I am not suggesting making a change anymore this season, just food for thought next season and beyond. Kind of ironic we have a Jim Jones ( no.89) playing for the Pack :flm:

son of a vic
12-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Then maybe you need to change the title of this thread. It specifically says play calling. I thought the last two weeks his play calling his been excellent.

Well I thought it would be assonine to suggest he give up the head coaching gig to call the plays. It's about the REASON he shouldn't, and can't do both. (in my humble opinion)

MadScientist
12-30-2012, 08:24 PM
What he needs to to is change his start of the game script. Every week the Pack starts of with a big nothing drive to give the other team momentum.

son of a vic
12-30-2012, 08:29 PM
What he needs to to is change his start of the game script. Every week the Pack starts of with a big nothing drive to give the other team momentum.

That script should go in the same place as any screen play written by a GODZILLA enthusiast.

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Well I thought it would be assonine to suggest he give up the head coaching gig to call the plays. It's about the REASON he shouldn't, and can't do both. (in my humble opinion)

OK, I respect your opinion. Here is mine.

I think he is fine as HC and play caller.

MM is 79-41 since taking over as the head coach of the Packers.
The Packers have had 1 losing season with MM as HC.
GB has gone to the playoffs for 5 of the 7 years he has been coach.
We have been on the NFC Champinoship twice in the last 5 years.
We have won the Super Bowl.

woodbuck27
12-30-2012, 08:32 PM
MM doesn't call the D (the side of the ball that lost the game for us). Dom Capers does.

Did I slam MM; I'm fair.

I watched that game closely. You didn't need to watch the game closely to come to that simple conclusion.

The scary part is wondering if Capers game planned to stop Adrian Peterson. Well our 'D' did hold him to under 200 yards this game (199) ... so some improvement.

GO PACKERS !

woodbuck27
12-30-2012, 08:34 PM

Are you over 30 years old? I'm trying to get some handle on you.

son of a vic
12-30-2012, 08:41 PM

If he wouldn't be screwing up so much I might agree with you. Aaron Rodgers knows the offense just as well as coach Mike. When they go no huddle, that's all Rodgers. Give him the reigns, and have Mike be the head coach, THAT CAN THINK CLEARLY without having to call a timeout, because he is staring at a playsheet instead of managing the game. He has lost 2 PLAYOFF games at Lambeau, to the Giants, which might tarnish the rosy resume you submitted.

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 08:57 PM
If he wouldn't be screwing up so much I might agree with you. Aaron Rodgers knows the offense just as well as coach Mike. When they go no huddle, that's all Rodgers. Give him the reigns, and have Mike be the head coach, THAT CAN THINK CLEARLY without having to call a timeout, because he is staring at a playsheet instead of managing the game. He has lost 2 PLAYOFF games at Lambeau, to the Giants, which might tarnish the rosy resume you submitted.

You do understand that there is a communications device in Rodger's helmet. MM is still calling the plays.

And losing to the Giants twice that went to the Super Bowl both years and won it doesn't really tarnish your resume.

son of a vic
12-30-2012, 09:43 PM
You do understand that there is a communications device in Rodger's helmet. MM is still calling the plays.

And losing to the Giants twice that went to the Super Bowl both years and won it doesn't really tarnish your resume.

If you think McCarthy calls every play, you are not watching the same games I do. Audibles and no huddle are Rodgers, not Coach Mike. Losing playoff games at home does not reflect well on the head coach, no matter how far the team goes that waxed your ass.

rbaloha1
12-30-2012, 09:44 PM
No.

IMO MM needs to trust A-rod more with no huddle stuff.

ThunderDan
12-30-2012, 09:48 PM
If you think McCarthy calls every play, you are not watching the same games I do. Audibles and no huddle are Rodgers, not Coach Mike. Losing playoff games at home does not reflect well on the head coach, no matter how far the team goes that waxed your ass.

And who designed the Offense that allows ARod to have multiple reads on the same play? Hell, almost every play the Packers execute there is a run and throw option. Who calls the formations to put the Packers in positions to exploit the defense?

MM puts ARod and the offense in situations to excel. The execution is on ARod and the O but MM gets them where they need to be.

son of a vic
12-30-2012, 10:35 PM
And who designed the Offense that allows ARod to have multiple reads on the same play? Hell, almost every play the Packers execute there is a run and throw option. Who calls the formations to put the Packers in positions to exploit the defense?

MM puts ARod and the offense in situations to excel. The execution is on ARod and the O but MM gets them where they need to be.

For the love of pete, I'm not saying he's not a good play caller. I'M SAYING AGAIN, I don't think both jobs can be done by the same fella, and expect optimal performance in either respect. Get it?

pbmax
12-30-2012, 11:16 PM
Trolling, trolling trolling, keep them doggies trollin', Rawhide!

The Packers use a no huddle, not a hurry up offense usually. In the no huddle, Rodgers is getting the call in his ear from M3.

That call can be run/pass option, it can be altered for protection, it can be reversed to run the opposite way of the call depending on the defense and he can quick snap it. Rarest of all, he can completely change the play. That actually did happen in the Viking game today, when Rodgers called JET! JET! 41 or something similar. It put three wideouts into vertical patterns and led to a long catch, to Nelson I think (maybe GJ).

McCarthy has one of the most prolific offenses in the league and has adapted to multiple personnel situations over his years. No performance or result related reason to change your play caller.

Early in his career, he had issues with TOs and challenges, both of which he has gotten far better at. Most new coaches have to adjust and learn. And the fact that he has gotten better is another reason to keep him in charge (he recognizes problems and can correct them PLUS is less likely to get complacent). If you want to consider the alternative, ask Bear fans how Lovie is with dual first half challenges or Steelers fans about Tomlin and meaningless challenges. Tom Coughlin needed to improve and put someone else in charge of challenges on the box I believe.

Today the extra TOs (minus the 4th down call early) were Rodgers trying to save a delay penalty. The offense, esp. in the no huddle, was having trouble with the setup and clock run the officials were using. They adjusted but something funny was going on there in the first half. Could be the crew or the clock operator. The other thing to consider is that QBs are FAR too concerned with delay of the game calls. Maybe if you have 3 TOs in a half past the halfway point or in a must FG situation, the yardage is paramount. But since TOs equal challenges in some cases, they should be far less eager to use them to save 5 yards.

Pugger
12-31-2012, 01:49 AM
pb, I was wondering what in the hell was going on with the play clock in the first half too. :-x

son of a vic
12-31-2012, 07:55 AM

The Packers use a no huddle, not a hurry up offense usually. In the no huddle, Rodgers is getting the call in his ear from M3.

That call can be run/pass option, it can be altered for protection, it can be reversed to run the opposite way of the call depending on the defense and he can quick snap it. Rarest of all, he can completely change the play. That actually did happen in the Viking game today, when Rodgers called JET! JET! 41 or something similar. It put three wideouts into vertical patterns and led to a long catch, to Nelson I think (maybe GJ).

McCarthy has one of the most prolific offenses in the league and has adapted to multiple personnel situations over his years. No performance or result related reason to change your play caller.

Early in his career, he had issues with TOs and challenges, both of which he has gotten far better at. Most new coaches have to adjust and learn. And the fact that he has gotten better is another reason to keep him in charge (he recognizes problems and can correct them PLUS is less likely to get complacent). If you want to consider the alternative, ask Bear fans how Lovie is with dual first half challenges or Steelers fans about Tomlin and meaningless challenges. Tom Coughlin needed to improve and put someone else in charge of challenges on the box I believe.

Today the extra TOs (minus the 4th down call early) were Rodgers trying to save a delay penalty. The offense, esp. in the no huddle, was having trouble with the setup and clock run the officials were using. They adjusted but something funny was going on there in the first half. Could be the crew or the clock operator. The other thing to consider is that QBs are FAR too concerned with delay of the game calls. Maybe if you have 3 TOs in a half past the halfway point or in a must FG situation, the yardage is paramount. But since TOs equal challenges in some cases, they should be far less eager to use them to save 5 yards.

Maybe he would be a better head coach in big games(playoffs) if he didn't have so much on his plate. Not exactly Vince Lombardi when it's win or go home. He's a control freak, and I get that. I'm just sick and tired of seeing poor game management week after week. It bit him in the backside yesterday, and we lost. You might be singing a different tune, if that was a playoff game they lost yesterday.

ThunderDan
12-31-2012, 08:03 AM
Maybe he would be a better head coach in big games(playoffs) if he didn't have so much on his plate. Not exactly Vince Lombardi when it's win or go home. He's a control freak, and I get that. I'm just sick and tired of seeing poor game management week after week. It bit him in the backside yesterday, and we lost. You might be singing a different tune, if that was a playoff game they lost yesterday.

If it was a playoff game it would have been in Lambeau. No noise, no play clock shenanigans, no victory for the Vikes.

I guess we will find out on Saturday night.

PS- If we lose I will still back MM as HC.

son of a vic
12-31-2012, 08:10 AM
If it was a playoff game it would have been in Lambeau. No noise, no play clock shenanigans, no victory for the Vikes.

I guess we will find out on Saturday night.

PS- If we lose I will still back MM as HC.

AH, we finally agree, we support him as head coach, not offensive coordinator. Do you actually read what I post?

ThunderDan
12-31-2012, 08:22 AM
AH, we finally agree, we support him as head coach, not offensive coordinator. Do you actually read what I post?

Seriously, after 30 posts you write this. Let me be very specific so you understand.

Even if we lose on Saturday I will still support MM in his current roll as HC and play caller for the Packkers.

The Packers offensive coordinator is Tom Clements.

son of a vic
12-31-2012, 08:59 AM
Seriously, after 30 posts you write this. Let me be very specific so you understand.

Even if we lose on Saturday I will still support MM in his current roll as HC and play caller for the Packkers.

Tom Clements is A-RODS babysitter, coach Mike is the offensive coordinator.

son of a vic
12-31-2012, 09:00 AM

My sarcasm does translate well via keyboard.

Smeefers
12-31-2012, 09:40 AM

He didn't call the timeout on that 3rd and 11, Rodgers did because he didn't like the coverage and seeing as they didn't have them by surprise, they decided to punt the ball.

No defense for the red flag. I was yellin at the TV the second I saw it in his hand.

son of a vic
12-31-2012, 09:44 AM
He didn't call the timeout on that 3rd and 11, Rodgers did because he didn't like the coverage and seeing as they didn't have them by surprise, they decided to punt the ball.

No defense for the red flag. I was yellin at the TV the second I saw it in his hand.

It was 4th and eleven, and a five yard penalty is not worth a timeout when you punt.

Smeefers
12-31-2012, 09:47 AM
It was 4th and eleven, and a five yard penalty is not worth a timeout when you punt.

And your point being? You said MM called that time out, I'm saying Rodgers called the time out.

son of a vic
12-31-2012, 09:51 AM
And your point being? You said MM called that time out, I'm saying Rodgers called the time out.

my point being Coach told him to call a timeout, because he was confused about down and distance, as James Jones lost his forward progress spot. Which is my basic premise-------- one brain does not equal two jobs.

denverYooper
12-31-2012, 10:16 AM

Yeah, they were unable to challenge that non-catch by the Vikes near the end of the 1st half.

After that third(?) TO to avoid the delay of game, Rodgers was having words with the official going to the break. They didn't seem to have an issue after that but I can't tell if that's because the Packers adjusted or the crew/clock did. My preferred homer narrative is that Rodgers told the crew to keep an eye on the shifty clock operator :), though I have no way of verifying the source of the issue.

The Packers have had issues in the past with the Ref spotting the ball too slowly but that problem would seem to prevent the Packers from running their plays much more quickly than they would need a full playclock for.

denverYooper
12-31-2012, 10:17 AM

Vince Lombardi wasn't a control freak.

sharpe1027
12-31-2012, 11:03 AM
MM just needs to keep his cool. There was no rush to throw the flag since the Packers had the ball. He should have taken the time to consult and consider the options rather than throwing the flag from an emotional reaction. Likely, he will not make that mistake again.

son of a vic
12-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Vince Lombardi wasn't a control freak.

I'm not that old to know if vince called the plays, but I think back in those days the qb did that.

mraynrand
12-31-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm not that old to know if vince called the plays, but I think back in those days the qb did that.

Bart called all the plays on the field, but he and Lombardi obviously knew and were on the same page for the most part regarding what would be called in what situation, etc. Given that they only had about six plays back then, it wasn't really a mystery or all that complicated.

"Gentlemen, football is a game of blocking and tackling, and winning means doing it better than the other team."

woodbuck27
12-31-2012, 01:31 PM
MM just needs to keep his cool. There was no rush to throw the flag since the Packers had the ball. He should have taken the time to consult and consider the options rather than throwing the flag from an emotional reaction. Likely, he will not make that mistake again.

Aaron Rodgers will ensure that.

Aaron Rodgers was wired for that game. He had to be 'just sick' with a loss. Several times Aaron Rodgers appeared agitated with events.

GO PACKERS !

son of a vic
12-31-2012, 04:55 PM
Aaron Rodgers will ensure that.

Aaron Rodgers was wired for that game. He had to be 'just sick' with a loss. Several times Aaron Rodgers appeared agitated with events.

GO PACKERS !

I can't really fathom Ponder beating the Pack in the playoffs in green bay. A-rod would drown in a puddle of his own sick if that happens.

wist43
12-31-2012, 06:36 PM
I can't really fathom Ponder beating the Pack in the playoffs in green bay. A-rod would drown in a puddle of his own sick if that happens.

McCarthy, and the offense are fine... the problem is Dom Capers.

If McCarthy giving up play calling duties would allow him to keep Capers in line more, then I would say okay; but nothing is going to change next year - minus whatever coaches advance up the coaching ladder and move to other teams.

As for A-Rod... losing to Ponder and Vikings is very plausible - look what happened yesterday. A-Rod won't have any say in the matter if the game is tied or a one score game and the Vikings have the ball last. If that's the case, I don't like our chances.

son of a vic
12-31-2012, 07:04 PM
McCarthy, and the offense are fine... the problem is Dom Capers.

If McCarthy giving up play calling duties would allow him to keep Capers in line more, then I would say okay; but nothing is going to change next year - minus whatever coaches advance up the coaching ladder and move to other teams.

As for A-Rod... losing to Ponder and Vikings is very plausible - look what happened yesterday. A-Rod won't have any say in the matter if the game is tied or a one score game and the Vikings have the ball last. If that's the case, I don't like our chances.

If an unproven qb comes in here and wins a playoff game, heads got to roll. I'll compare yesterday to the Colts game earlier this year. They came back the next week and put the wood to the Texans. I think we'll see the same thing Saturday. Go PACK.

mmmdk
12-31-2012, 09:52 PM
If an unproven qb comes in here and wins a playoff game, heads got to roll. I'll compare yesterday to the Colts game earlier this year. They came back the next week and put the wood to the Texans. I think we'll see the same thing Saturday. Go PACK.

So a loss might even be a good thing!

denverYooper
12-31-2012, 11:16 PM

That brings up an interesting angle: Rodgers is the only NFC QB with a playoff win on his resume.
Wilson: 0
Kaepernick: 0
Ryan: 0
RGIII: 0
Ponder: 0
Rodgers: 4

son of a vic
01-01-2013, 01:04 AM

Losing home playoff games is never good, but if they do, I think you'll see Dom Capers and his fake hair hittin the road.

Pugger
01-01-2013, 03:00 PM

Did you guys ever read Clements' bio on the Packer web site? He has quite the impressive resume.

Pugger
01-01-2013, 03:03 PM
That brings up an interesting angle: Rodgers is the only NFC QB with a playoff win on his resume.
Wilson: 0
Kaepernick: 0
Ryan: 0
RGIII: 0
Ponder: 0
Rodgers: 4

There was an article on the BSPN website by Clayton and he mentioned this and gave the Packers the edge in the NFC because of Rodgers' (and a lot of other guys on the roster) playoff experience.

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 03:19 PM

If we don't do well in this playoff's don't be surprized to read rumbles that ARod may be looking to play elsewhere. It certainly looks to me that there is more then a slight undercurent of 'not all good things' happening in Green Bay.

Did we exactly see the 'Buddy System' in effect when ARod lividly attacked MM after he tossed that Red Flag? Was that just a spur of the moment thing; or did that came about due to pent up frustration?

I hated it when TT didn't sign Scott Wells and felt that this move would bite our team in the arse eventually. Stuff like that doesn't sit well in the dressing room. You don't disrupt chemistry over a $million$ or so and not retain a Pro Bowl center. It doesn't sit well when you sacked and hurried as often as Aaron has been ths season and the new center has been a bust.

Maybe some Packer fans are somehow embedded in ignoring such things. I'm not one of them.

Aaron Rodgers will not accept a Packer loss to the Vikings. I hope I don't see 'that TRUTH'.

GO Aaron Rodgers ! GO PACKERS GO !!

Smeefers
01-01-2013, 04:25 PM
my point being Coach told him to call a timeout, because he was confused about down and distance, as James Jones lost his forward progress spot. Which is my basic premise-------- one brain does not equal two jobs.

Whoa, how did you know that MM told Rodgers to call a time out? That's pretty amazing, I mean, sure, the coach could call a time out on the sidelines if he wanted to, but why would he do that when he could just tell Rodgers to... oh, wait... except that normally the radio is cut off after some mythical 10-15 second window.

So, once again, I say Rodgers called the time out, so it wasn't poor clock management by MM.

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 07:12 PM

Yes ! Often a loss is a wake up call; 'the siren' that sets loads of good stuff in motion.

Which team needs this playoff win more? That one is up for grabs.

Which team has the best QB; see passing yards /game offense and QB Rating?

Which team has the best offence in terms of rushing and passing yards/game and points scored? We have the overall edge.

Which team has the best defense in terms of rushing and passing yards/game and points against. It's close.

I believe it will come down to smart playcalling and which teams QB performs best.

The fact we are home helps alot. That Packer crowd has to be really loud when Minny is on offense. I can see Aaron Rodgers rallying that now.

We both play pro Pickem' so who do we have the most confidence in?

You've got it!

GO PACKERS !

son of a vic
01-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Whoa, how did you know that MM told Rodgers to call a time out? That's pretty amazing, I mean, sure, the coach could call a time out on the sidelines if he wanted to, but why would he do that when he could just tell Rodgers to... oh, wait... except that normally the radio is cut off after some mythical 10-15 second window.

So, once again, I say Rodgers called the time out, so it wasn't poor clock management by MM.

I guess blowing a timeout on a fourht and eleven and the punting, which resulted in the inabilty to challenge an obvious drop on thee ensuing drive that resulted in a TD, is acceptable and shouldn't be questioned. McCarthy called the timeout because he didn't get a play called in time, period.

Fritz
01-04-2013, 03:57 PM
McCarthy had it right this weekend: it comes down to what Lombardi said it comes down to: who blocks and tackles best.

son of a vic
01-04-2013, 04:01 PM
McCarthy had it right this weekend: it comes down to what Lombardi said it comes down to: who blocks and tackles best.

That was before the era of the red flag do-overs, which can turn a game.

Fritz
01-04-2013, 04:03 PM
A bad call can turn a game. All I'm saying is that if Green Bay comes out playing hard and clean and fast, and they play that way for 60 minutes, they will win.

son of a vic
01-04-2013, 04:07 PM
A bad call can turn a game. All I'm saying is that if Green Bay comes out playing hard and clean and fast, and they play that way for 60 minutes, they will win.

It's just so important in today's game to have challenge available when you need to use it. Can't be blowing timeouts. Field position and possessions are just too important, especially in the playoffs.

pbmax
01-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Speaking of bad calls, Scott Green is the ref for this game (Arz, 2009).

However, the Pack are 2-0 in his subsequent games.