PDA

View Full Version : Football playoff pickem

wpony
12-31-2012, 05:03 PM
Hi if anyone wants to play in a playoff only playoff pickem group the name is PLAYOFF GURUS and the password is 2013 , I thought gurus would be a good name because I am anything but a guru but I keep trying LOL .

woodbuck27
01-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Hi if anyone wants to play in a playoff only playoff pickem group the name is PLAYOFF GURUS and the password is 2013 , I thought gurus would be a good name because I am anything but a guru but I keep trying LOL .

On what site? Yahoo,NFL.com .... other?

Can you supply a LINK please.

Thanks

mmmdk
01-02-2013, 02:12 PM
LINK PLEASE

Smeefers
01-02-2013, 02:15 PM
You know, I really don't want the link... so you can ignore these jokers.

KYPack
01-02-2013, 02:44 PM
C'mon Pony, tell us like where in the cyber world this league is.

Join up Smeef, it'll be fun.

woodbuck27
01-02-2013, 03:03 PM

A wild ride this season KY.

KYPack
01-02-2013, 03:39 PM
A wild ride this season KY.

Yeah, a great win by Superfan.

I picked the most winners, but failed in giving the proper value.

Is Wpony talking about the continuation of our pickem or a new league or what?

Freak Out
01-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Just noticed that it's only Kitchen and myself left in Survival Pool.

Freak Out
01-02-2013, 04:12 PM

I got close for a few weeks then blew it bad one horrible weekend. I blame Canada.

Smeefers
01-02-2013, 05:35 PM

Ohh no no no. I know I'm a looser when it comes to these things, only way I win is by not playing.

I thought Mason Crosby was going to be awesome.

I thought this would be J-Mike's break out season.

I thought Sam Shields would out play all other CB's this year.

I thought Benson would be a game changing running back.

I thought we'd be fine with newhouse on LT.

I STILL LIKE AJ HAWK!!!

There's no way I'm any good at this football stuff, so I'm definitely not pickin nothing.

wpony
01-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Sorry here is the info http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup and the sign in info is PLAYOFF GURUS and the password is 2013 good luck everyone

pbmax
01-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Sorry here is the info http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup and the sign in info is PLAYOFF GURUS and the password is 2013 good luck everyone

You are almost there wpony. But we need the GroupID # and its not the Group Name: "(Please note: the Group ID# is a number and different than a group's name)"

mmmdk
01-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Just noticed that it's only Kitchen and myself left in Survival Pool.

I'm Kitchen...in case you didn't know!

mmmdk
01-03-2013, 01:18 PM
You are almost there wpony. But we need the GroupID # and its not the Group Name: "(Please note: the Group ID# is a number and different than a group's name)"

Pony up, wpony! :lol: I want to play!

woodbuck27
01-03-2013, 07:35 PM
I got close for a few weeks then blew it bad one horrible weekend. I blame Canada.

Yea watch out for the beer up here. It may make you dizzy.

woodbuck27
01-03-2013, 07:59 PM

KY you did as well as any expert this season picking winners. I'm aware of 'only one so called expert' that 'only' tied your record of winning picks with 179 winners.

Alot of CP's by you and some others were certainly tossed away KY.

Last season we just carried on with the Yahoo setup. MJ Ziggy was hunting down some 'ALL UNIVERSE RECORD' or something. :grin:

One possible problem with continuing with 'Yahoo' and our regular season league; can anyone new join in?

Someone can keep track of the results in the playoffs (Re: Yahoo) if we go that route, but not really sure what that may be worth? Experience!?

OK Just saw this post fr. wpony:

Sorry here is the info http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....ster/joingroup and the sign in info is PLAYOFF GURUS and the password is 2013 good luck everyone

Good Luck ALL !

woodbuck27
01-03-2013, 08:11 PM

Yea and for some reason that LINK won't work pour moi.

woodbuck27
01-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Ohh no no no. I know I'm a looser when it comes to these things, only way I win is by not playing.

I thought Mason Crosby was going to be awesome.

I thought this would be J-Mike's break out season.

I thought Sam Shields would out play all other CB's this year.

I thought Benson would be a game changing running back.

I thought we'd be fine with newhouse on LT.

I STILL LIKE AJ HAWK!!!

There's no way I'm any good at this football stuff, so I'm definitely not pickin nothing.

Try it for two - three seasons and you may surprize yourself in the Pro Pickem'. I gurantee this. It'll make for a more interesting season in terms of the NFL overall. It may also make you a score board watcher. :wait:

woodbuck27
01-04-2013, 09:32 AM
wpony !?

I'm getting this message when I try to sign up:

There was a problem

There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115) The password is incorrect. (Error #109) The group is full. (Error #107) This is not a private group. (Error #147)

Spaulding
01-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Woodbuck, as PBMAX noted prior in this thread, you need the Group ID not the group name to register. Guessing wpony hasn't come back to the thread to see that and provide the needed info.

woodbuck27
01-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Woodbuck, as PBMAX noted prior in this thread, you need the Group ID not the group name to register. Guessing wpony hasn't come back to the thread to see that and provide the needed info.

Yup. I just wanted to BUMP this tread to the top so maybe wpony will see it.

wpony
01-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Sorry guys I have been sick for the last to days and first time trying to do this the id is 77310 and the password is 2013

woodbuck27
01-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Sorry guys I have been sick for the last to days and first time trying to do this the id is 77310 and the password is 2013

Thanks wpony.

I hope your feeling better.

GOOD LUCK ALL !

PACKERS !