PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what type of injury Clay had?

RashanGary
12-31-2012, 09:15 PM
I was away from the TV for 20 seconds, come back and Clay is sort of gingerly walking off. What was that about? Just a guess would do fine.

mmmdk
12-31-2012, 09:29 PM
I was away from the TV for 20 seconds, come back and Clay is sort of gingerly walking off. What was that about? Just a guess would do fine.

Clay hit the ground hard after flying tackle; almost got knocked out.

Brando19
12-31-2012, 09:30 PM
Not sure, but as soon as he came off the field the Vikings scored a TD. The next time the defense was out on the field, Clay was there so it must not be bad.

RashanGary
12-31-2012, 09:32 PM
Hit head, upper body, lower? ? ? ?

Obviously head is the least likely to affect his play time if he covers up the concussion symptoms (something I think most NFL players are starting to do now because they're wired to play, not sit.)

red
12-31-2012, 09:45 PM
i thought he got rolled up on. lower leg, maybe knee or ankle

i was drunk, so don't take my words as absolute

denverYooper
12-31-2012, 11:12 PM
He got tired from chasing most of the plays down from all the way across the field.

Kidding, sort of.

It looked like he got the wind knocked out of him.

King Friday
01-01-2013, 01:53 AM
He ran down AP from behind...made a diving attempt to tackle him from behind, got most of him, but went flying head over heels anyway. I think he hit his head when he came down.

pbmax
01-01-2013, 07:57 AM
I thought he landed hard on his rib cage/torso and knocked the wind out of himself. He was running full speed and was holding on to Peterson so he had no chance or leverage to protect himself on the fall.

Pugger
01-01-2013, 02:58 PM
I thought he landed hard on his rib cage/torso and knocked the wind out of himself. He was running full speed and was holding on to Peterson so he had no chance or leverage to protect himself on the fall.

Yes, he landed hard on his back! I'm guessing he got the wind knocked out of him.

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 03:59 PM

That's what it looked like to me too as he appeared OK walking off the field and that was just for precautionary measures.

Thank goodness it wasn't serious. He makes such a difference.

GO PACKERS !

Smeefers
01-01-2013, 04:28 PM

I'm sure it was a hamstring.

gbgary
01-01-2013, 08:12 PM
landed hard on his back. will be fine.

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Actually nothing happened! It was all CGI in the Claymaking; all to make those purple faggots believe he's injured!