PDA

View Full Version : Greg Jennings' Sister

Brando19
12-31-2012, 10:15 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/12/greg-jennings-sister-valynica-tweets-insults-calls-aaron-rodgers-an-idiot-overrated/

I don't know what's more troubling....Jennings sister running her mouth and making Finley and his agent look like saints or the fact that there's a site called blacksportsonline.

mmmdk
12-31-2012, 10:16 PM
WTF?

red
12-31-2012, 10:22 PM
fucking cunt

way to piss on every single ounce of goodwill your brother has built

KYPack
12-31-2012, 10:35 PM
Whoa!

This Valyncia Jennings is quite the serious moron.

She's got "almost famous" disease.

esoxx
12-31-2012, 10:50 PM
Just an emotional mess. Kind of like Red on game day.

She wants her brother to score a big fat free agent contract, just like Greg wants to. Big fucking deal. It's "okay"when Greg says he wants AP to break the NFL rushing record against his own defense, and is the first player from GB to hug AP after they win the game....with a big ass smile and grin. But God forbid his sister say anything. Wake the fuck up.

Rastak
12-31-2012, 10:55 PM
Just an emotional mess. Kind of like Red on game day.

LOL, awesome.

MadtownPacker
12-31-2012, 10:55 PM
Her comments are worth piss. The fact she is acting out like that in public worries me though. Has she heard her bro complaining? Maybe calling TT a cheap SOB? I have to wonder.

MadtownPacker
12-31-2012, 10:57 PM
LOL, awesome.
You think she's hot huh?

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Valynvia-Jennings.jpg

Rastak
12-31-2012, 10:59 PM
You think she's hot huh?

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Valynvia-Jennings.jpg

Gotta see more.

KYPack
12-31-2012, 11:11 PM
Yeah, MTP.

Got any photos of Valyncia on the business end of a penis?

Rastak
12-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Yeah, MTP.

Got any photos of Valyncia on the business end of a penis?

LOL

Joemailman
12-31-2012, 11:20 PM
Funniest line from the comments section:

What a dumb *itch…she looks like a horse…give her a salt lick and tell her to STFU!

esoxx
12-31-2012, 11:24 PM
I would do her.

mmmdk
12-31-2012, 11:25 PM
Hey, It's just what Jesus tells her to say! Daughter of ministers!!

mmmdk
12-31-2012, 11:26 PM
I would do her.

Me too!

red
12-31-2012, 11:48 PM
I would do her.

and the whole time you're fucking her, she'd be letting you know just how small your little prick is and how she wishes you we hung like all the other cocks she's mounted

esoxx
12-31-2012, 11:55 PM
and the whole time you're fucking her, she'd be letting you know just how small your little prick is and how she wishes you we hung like all the other cocks she's mounted

Careful my good man. This is Greg Jennings sister we're taking about! I'm sure she is a virgin. Let's not upset the apple cart here.

After the season's done, we'll talk.

Patler
01-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Just another one of those family members who has not outgrown her idolization phase from youth sports. "My brother is the star, and everyone else sucks!" "If my brother doesn't score on every play it is the QB's fault."

Too many athletes families never understand the business side of pro sports. It's not whether the team wants to keep GJ, its whether that is the best thing to do with all the other salary cap considerations there are.

Twitter is the worst development every. It gives an immediate voice to people who don't have enough common sense to think before communicating. Instead of being heard only by those within earshot, these people now can have an unlimited audience via verbatim rebroadcast almost instantaneously.

RashanGary
01-01-2013, 02:32 AM
The first words from the Favre camp before that thing went viral was from his family. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

The Packers and Jennings are squaring off for a battle of wills, a battle the Packers have more control over than Jennings. I highly doubt this girl just makes this shit up in her sleep. You know big bro has a few complaints to his family.

On a side note, both her and her brother are fucking idiots. GJ is a damn fine weapon for us. I know he wants to get paid, but this is what it is. Better players than you have been down tougher roads than this.

Kiwon
01-01-2013, 05:48 AM
Ha...."@Vkeys23's tweets are protected." She must have been getting an ear full.

I wouldn't hold anything against GJ because of his sister's nonsense. If having obnoxious family members is a disqualifying factor in the NFL then there probably aren't enough players left to play the Super Bowl.

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Sista is just keeping it real.

Rodgers DOES hold the ball forever and Thompson is INDEED cheap. And Rodgers has been missing an open Greg Jennings the last few games, especially on bombs.

pbmax
01-01-2013, 08:43 AM
Twitter is the worst development every. It gives an immediate voice to people who don't have enough common sense to think before communicating. Instead of being heard only by those within earshot, these people now can have an unlimited audience via verbatim rebroadcast almost instantaneously.

An intriguing question. Is it better for those unconsidered thoughts to be broadcast and belittled/denounced or to be smoothed over/possibly ignored by a few in close proximity?

But I think its a little hyperbolic to say Twitter is the worst (communication) development ever (or perhaps Patler was intentionally exaggerating). TV beats it hands down. Speaking of which, I have to turn on the New Year's Parades. :)

But this little exercise does shed some light on WR diva-ishness. No RB family says after virtually every play, "Why didn't the QB just hand off the ball to Beloved Brother/Son? He was right there?"

On the other hand, every pass play not sent to their guy is clear proof that the team and QB don't appreciate what they have in Reggie Rucker reincarnated.

pbmax
01-01-2013, 08:51 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/12/greg-jennings-sister-valynica-tweets-insults-calls-aaron-rodgers-an-idiot-overrated/

I don't know what's more troubling....Jennings sister running her mouth and making Finley and his agent look like saints or the fact that there's a site called blacksportsonline.

Mr. Littal apparently has gotten you second concern expressed to him a number of times. He answers here: http://blacksportsonline.com/home/why-is-the-site-called-blacksportsonline/

ThunderDan
01-01-2013, 09:40 AM
Let her run her mouth. Jennings got 2 TDs on Sunday and Aaron was obviously targeting him.

denverYooper
01-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Let her run her mouth. Jennings got 2 TDs on Sunday and Aaron was obviously targeting him.

Preach. He was trusting Jennings and going to him in the clutch.

She can look at the tape on what they did to Finley when they really want to shut a guy out :shtf:

Joemailman
01-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Did Sister miss the series where Jennings dropped an easy TD pass, and Rodgers came back to him a couple plays later for the TD? Maybe she was too busy tweeting.

Patler
01-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Sista is just keeping it real.

Rodgers DOES hold the ball forever and Thompson is INDEED cheap. And Rodgers has been missing an open Greg Jennings the last few games, especially on bombs.

TT is cheap? How's that? He has a salary cap that by and large gets spent year after year after year. Most years, at the end of the year, he has had just a few million that has gotten pushed into the next season to bump up his available cap the next year, and gets spent them. This year, he has a bit more, but a lot that has to get done with it. It all gets spent, the same as with most teams unlike baseball where one team might literally spend more than twice as much as another. TT distributes the funds better, that's all.

Rodgers has not had a good season on the long throws, and not just those for Jennings. He missed Nelson this week and other times during the season, and has missed Jones quite often as well. He started out early in the season missing the long ones more often than he had in the past, and hasn't gotten much better during the year. With Nelson and Jennings in and out of the lineup so much, I don't think the timing and anticipation in the long game is as good as it was last year when he seemed to hit everyone in stride throw after throw. He has had a lot of throws just beyond the WR's hands, just a half step or so. Close, but not there.

Patler
01-01-2013, 11:10 AM
The first words from the Favre camp before that thing went viral was from his family. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

The Packers and Jennings are squaring off for a battle of wills, a battle the Packers have more control over than Jennings. I highly doubt this girl just makes this shit up in her sleep. You know big bro has a few complaints to his family.

On a side note, both her and her brother are fucking idiots. GJ is a damn fine weapon for us. I know he wants to get paid, but this is what it is. Better players than you have been down tougher roads than this.

Well sure there is probably some hard feelings, I would expect there to be. We all have difficulties with our employers at times when things don't go exactly as hoped, and while we want "ours" we also understand that it might not happen. Most of us don't have a public stage, and yet still keep those feelings to ourselves.

It seems GJ himself realizes there is a business aspect to the whole thing and has tempered his remarks. Most players (not all) do. Lots of families simply keep their mouths shut, because it is their son's/brother's business, and they aren't going to change anything about it anyway, so why rant publicly when their son/brother has been blessed to be earning more than he probably ever dreamed about anyway. Some also realize that their son/brother benefits greatly from his public image, and they, the family members, can harm it if they aren't careful. Others remain just as obnoxious as they were when their son/brother was a kid dominating the field/diamond/rink as a kid. GJ's sister seems somewhere between the extremes of the totally hands off relative and the obnoxious lunatic.

We all say things from emotion rather than thought, and while we did feel what we said we often wish we had left it unsaid. I know a few times I have been glad there were only a few in the room to hear what I said, and they understood it came from emotion and may not have been the most rational thing I ever said even if it had some truth. Luckily, they kept it in the room. Unfortunately, twitter now gives people the world for their sounding board, and people don't always realize the circumstance from which it came.

With all of the injuries the Packers have had, GJ and his family should be glad the Packers stuck with him and didn't IR him. It shows the respect they have for what he can do. I suspect GJ himself understands that, I'm not sure his sister does.

Patler
01-01-2013, 11:22 AM

The did seem to be trying to go to him whenever possible, didn't they? It looked like a concerted effort to get him back into the flow of the offense.

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 11:35 AM
TT is cheap? How's that? He has a salary cap that by and large gets spent year after year after year. Most years, at the end of the year, he has had just a few million that has gotten pushed into the next season to bump up his available cap the next year, and gets spent them. This year, he has a bit more, but a lot that has to get done with it. It all gets spent, the same as with most teams unlike baseball where one team might literally spend more than twice as much as another. TT distributes the funds better, that's all.

Rodgers has not had a good season on the long throws, and not just those for Jennings. He missed Nelson this week and other times during the season, and has missed Jones quite often as well. He started out early in the season missing the long ones more often than he had in the past, and hasn't gotten much better during the year. With Nelson and Jennings in and out of the lineup so much, I don't think the timing and anticipation in the long game is as good as it was last year when he seemed to hit everyone in stride throw after throw. He has had a lot of throws just beyond the WR's hands, just a half step or so. Close, but not there.

Cheap for doing next to nothing in free agency in terms of signing other teams' stars. Cheap for letting guys like Mike Wahle, Cullen Jenkins, Nick Barnett and Sharper walk; you like to argue otherwise (regarding Wahle, etc.) but you know I am right and you're just too stubborn to admit it (some years ago at the JSO forum, I proved to you -WITH NUMBERS- that it was not IMPOSSIBLE for the Packers to retain Wahle, Sharper and Rivera). :smile:

Patler
01-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Cheap for doing next to nothing in free agency in terms of signing other teams' stars. Cheap for letting guys like Mike Wahle, Cullen Jenkins, Nick Barnett and Sharper walk; you like to argue otherwise (regarding Wahle, etc.) but you know I am right and you're just too stubborn to admit it (some years ago at the JSO forum, I proved to you -WITH NUMBERS- that it was not IMPOSSIBLE for the Packers to retain Wahle, Sharper and Rivera). :smile:

No, years ago you made mistakes with numbers and what could have been done at the time. In response to your inaccurate argument I presented details of the contracts you proposed as sources for the money to spend on Wahle, etc., but you selectively choose not to remember that. As usual, you neglected to look at the whole picture, just as now.

Packers4Glory
01-01-2013, 11:42 AM
I want GJ back, but not at the expense of other key spots. The fact we are so deep at WR is working against GJ here.

I actually do think he'll end up in Miami. I think another interesting landing spot for him would be Indy if they could make the numbers work out to give Luck another weapon. And of course Minny would be really interested because outside of Harvin they have nothing.

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 11:48 AM
No, years ago you made mistakes with numbers and what could have been done at the time. In response to your inaccurate argument I presented details of the contracts you proposed as sources for the money to spend on Wahle, etc., but you selectively choose not to remember that. As usual, you neglected to look at the whole picture, just as now.

You, along with Son of a Vic, are very stubborn regarding your arguments. The truth won't change your mind. So lets just agree to disagree. :grin:

mraynrand
01-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Twitter is the worst development ever

Who would have thought that Orwell's Newspeak would be ushered in so benignly and willingly by the sheeple? Oh, that's right, Orwell would.

Patler
01-01-2013, 11:53 AM
You, along with Son of a Vic, are very stubborn regarding your arguments. The truth won't change your mind. So lets just agree to disagree. :grin:

I disagree with your premise, but I also have no intention of debating a situation that happened an entire NFL lifetime ago. I also have no intention of even trying to have a rational discussion with you about anything, so no worries.

mraynrand
01-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Greg Jennings proved he can still make defenders look absolutely silly. Manning wouldn't wanted to have gotten rid of Harrison before he was too old, but here's the thing: Manning did just fine without Harrison. I'm all over the map on this one: Jennings is awesome, probably too expensive, he will probably end up with Minnesota when he leaves and we will hate it, but the Packers don't spend their cash on parts they can replace.

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 11:58 AM
LOL

Congratulations Rastak. You must be so happy.

Vikings making the playoffs! Certainly one of the biggest surprizes in 2012. At the beginning of this season. Who gave them a real shot?

************************************************** ***********************************************

This thread is going to be a hoot.

I feel really bad for Greg Jennings that this crap is out there.

He needs to 'go up one side and down the other' of his obviously acting out like an intoxicated, drug induced mean mouthed ignorant acting sister.

Maybe she 'just' hates Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy, Aaron Rodgers and most things Green Bay.

Maybe this will spur TT to sign Greg Jennings to a new contract to dispell her crap.

GO PACKERS !

mraynrand
01-01-2013, 11:59 AM
I disagree with your premise, but I also have no intention of debating a situation that happened an entire NFL lifetime ago. I also have no intention of even trying to have a rational discussion with you about anything, so no worries.

you are starting to catch on - it's taken you quite a while.

Joemailman
01-01-2013, 11:59 AM
I want GJ back, but not at the expense of other key spots. The fact we are so deep at WR is working against GJ here.

I actually do think he'll end up in Miami. I think another interesting landing spot for him would be Indy if they could make the numbers work out to give Luck another weapon. And of course Minny would be really interested because outside of Harvin they have nothing.

If TT is going to work out a trade, Miami and St. Louis look like the 2 best spots. Both have young QB's who could really use an experienced #1 WR. Both have extra picks high in the draft. (St. Louis has an extra 1st round pick, Miami has an extra 2nd and 3rd round pick)

Packers4Glory
01-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Greg Jennings proved he can still make defenders look absolutely silly. Manning wouldn't wanted to have gotten rid of Harrison before he was too old, but here's the thing: Manning did just fine without Harrison. I'm all over the map on this one: Jennings is awesome, probably too expensive, he will probably end up with Minnesota when he leaves and we will hate it, but the Packers don't spend their cash on parts they can replace.

That's kind of where I'm at. I love Jennings. he's fun to watch, and unlike his sister, he always says the right things and is a positive dude. He seems like he's very respected and well liked. He was an unknown that grew up w/ the Pack and turned into one awesome find by TT and the scouts. And he's never been a me first D-bag like a lot of WR end up being. He's just a very likeable very talented guy that we saw turn into a star. I really hope we find a way to keep him, but it has to make sense.

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 12:03 PM

If he leaves? Greg Jennings should target a franchise that has a winning reputation and a franchise QB in place.Then try to burn it up !

I don't believe that Minnesota is that place with Christian Ponder and maybe I'm wrong and the jury is still out on that one.

Realistically he may just look after his responsibilities to his family and 'go for the money'.

Right now we have him for at least one more game and that's a good thing.

GO PACKERS !

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 12:04 PM

Tag Jennings. Problem solved.

Packers4Glory
01-01-2013, 12:04 PM
If TT is going to work out a trade, Miami and St. Louis look like the 2 best spots. Both have young QB's who could really use an experienced #1 WR. Both have extra picks high in the draft. (St. Louis has an extra 1st round pick, Miami has an extra 2nd and 3rd round pick)

oh shit yeah. I totally blanked on St.Louis. Good call.

Bradford needs weapons too. Jennings would look good w/ Danny Adkfmdfdfjkmdola and Gibson.

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Did Sister miss the series where Jennings dropped an easy TD pass, and Rodgers came back to him a couple plays later for the TD? Maybe she was too busy tweeting.

I think she wants angry sex with Rodgers; she wants to be punished...:lol:

mraynrand
01-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Vikings making the playoffs! Certainly one of the biggest surprizes in 2012. At the beginning of this season. Who gave them a real shot?

Dummy

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?24101-Why-I-believe-the-NFC-NORTH-will-be-the-most-exciting-competitive-Division-in-the-NFL-in-2012&highlight=2012+NFC+north+prediction

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 12:09 PM

Don't give up nor allow that kind of response get to you.

Watch Patler's posts carefully.

He's not Packerrats GOD!

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Dummy

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?24101-Why-I-believe-the-NFC-NORTH-will-be-the-most-exciting-competitive-Division-in-the-NFL-in-2012&highlight=2012+NFC+north+prediction

Name calling is a sure sign of a posters incompetence. Your's mraynrand ! :smile:

Read through that thread and don't come off as .... so ignorant. Stop pissing all over yourself. That's pathetic.

Think mraynrand.... if that's possible before you post. Your off the map on this one:

How many in that thread support the Vikings chance of making the playoffs this season?

Count them and report that back to this forum.

Fricken' rewind and walk straight if that's possible. Nawww forget that...the one resolution I've made for 2013 is to be even more of a realist than I already am.

Patler
01-01-2013, 12:27 PM
It sure has been a long time for Jennings. I read this today at JSO:

This was Greg Jennings' first 100-yard game since the last time the teams met in Minneapolis on Oct. 23, 2011.

The Greg Jennings we knew has been gone a long time. That time period covers a lot of games. He did do some of the "special" things on Sunday that we had come to expect from him but haven't seen for quite a while. It would be nice to see the real Greg Jennings again for another four games this year.

mmmdk
Dummy

woodbuck is simply asking the question: Who gave them a shot? So I read the link...now...I won't call you a dummy, 'cos you're not! What you are; is a malignant person that derive things out of context to suit your cause or claim - as you did with woodbucks posts. I've been part of PR 6 years and I was even part of JSO prior to PR; I do not remember you, mraynrand, as one that has always been an ass.

mraynrand
Name calling is a sure sign of a posters incompetence. Your's mraynrand ! :smile:

Read through that thread and don't come off as .... so ignorant. Stop pissing all over yourself. That's pathetic.

Think mraynrand.... if that's possible before you post. Your off the map on this one:

How many in that thread support the Vikings chance of making the playoffs this season?

Count them and report that back to this forum.

Fricken' rewind and walk straight if that's possible. Nawww forget that...the one resolution I've made for 2013 is to be even more of a realist than I already am.

It's a sign of your stupidity and short-sightedness that you can't remember your own posts. Dummy is just an accurate description, not name-calling. It's part of the blogosphere - there will always be folks like you who say whatever pops into their cranium no matter whether it's consistent or not with what they've posted in the past. Who would have thought that Woodbuck would write something inconsequential? LOL. I await your lecture.

mraynrand
01-01-2013, 12:29 PM
woodbuck is simply asking the question: Who gave them a shot? So I read the link...now...I won't call you a dummy, 'cos you're not! What you are; is a malignant person that derive things out of context to suit your course or claim - as you did with woodbucks posts. I've been part of PR 6 years and I was even part of JSO prior to PR; I do not remember you, mraynrand, that you always have been an ass.

inconsequential as always; you provide no useful or interesting content.

mraynrand
01-01-2013, 12:31 PM
It sure has been a long time for Jennings. I read this today at JSO:

The Greg Jennings we knew has been gone a long time. That time period covers a lot of games. He did do some of the "special" things on Sunday that we had come to expect from him but haven't seen for quite a while. It would be nice to see the real Greg Jennings again for another four games this year.

The interesting aspect is whether it's just a bad luck string of injuries or whether there is/will be an associated slide in productivity. I see no reason to think the latter. need more evidence.

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 12:31 PM
inconsequential as always; you provide no useful or interesting content.

You're keep being an ass! Why? You were not always like this...what happened?

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 12:33 PM
It's a sign of your stupidity and short-sightedness that you can't remember your own posts. Dummy is just an accurate description, not name-calling. It's part of the blogosphere - there will always be folks like you who say whatever pops into their cranium no matter whether it's consistent or not with what they've posted in the past. Who would have thought that Woodbuck would write something inconsequential? LOL. I await your lecture.

Where are the mods?

mraynrand
01-01-2013, 12:34 PM
You're keep being an ass! Why? You were not always like this...what happened?

I guess I'm allowing my opinion of you from FYI to bleed over into the Packer forum. I'll try to keep the two separate.

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 12:38 PM
I guess I'm allowing my opinion of you from FYI to bleed over into the Packer forum. I'll try to keep the two separate.

Ok! Better! I will go further...I apologize for my fast post on FYI; the reason for my brunt posts on FYI is that I do not have that much spare "PR time" and I tend to jump on FYI posts I disagree with. Actually, I believe that I, most probably, agree with you on a lot of things. I will try to do better.

mraynrand
01-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Ok! Better! I will go further...I apologize my fast post on FYI; the reason for my brunt posts on FYI is that I do not have that much spare "PR time" and I tend to jump on FYI post I disagree with. Actually, I believe that I, most probably, agree with you on a lot of things. I will try to do better.

OK - happy new year!

Patler
01-01-2013, 12:40 PM
The interesting aspect is whether it's just a bad luck string of injuries or whether there is/will be an associated slide in productivity. I see no reason to think the latter. need more evidence.

...or whether there will continue to be significant injuries after just a few games return. It's really hard to say. A lot of people have come to accept the notion that RBs by and large are done by age 30, except for the occasional one that continues to be productive thereafter. When I looked at a list of very, very good WRs that were on the small side, like Jennings, it was surprising how few had really productive years after 30. Some were shadows of themselves after age 28-29. Not all, for sure, just like not all RBs are finished after 7 or 8 years either, but a lot of them are.

There was nothing scientific about my "survey". It just covered smaller WRs I could think of off the top of my head. But, it was enough to make me wonder how often the old Greg Jennings will still be around. I hope he is, whether in GB or elsewhere.

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 12:42 PM
OK - happy new year!

Thank you and Happy New Year to you too.

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Ok, you guys started it.

I find Scott Campbell stupid and I think he's an ass. :mrgreen:

Where's Campbell nowadays?

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 12:44 PM

Lecture you mraynrand ....I wouldn't entertain such an utter waste of my time. Your a cancer to this forum 'most of the time'...trouble.

I started that thread on 06-08-2012.

I supported the author of the LINKS premise; that the NFCN would be an exciting division in the NFL this season.

As that comes true I'm 'the dummy'. Hardly.

Patler
01-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Ok, you guys started it.

Are you him, too? :smile:

I've never been certain just how many "members" you are! I suspect its quite a few, and at times you have been busy responding to yourself!

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Ok, you guys started it.

He pm me some time ago; I like Scott even with the flaws 'cos I'm flawed too - but at the core, one can count on me.

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Lecture you mraynrand ....I wouldn't entertain such an utter waste of my time. Your a cancer to this forum 'most of the time'...trouble.

I started that thread on 06-08-2012.

I supported the author of the LINKS premise; that the NFCN would be an exciting division in the NFL this season.

As that comes true I'm 'the dummy'. Hardly.

mraynrand is a smart person; sometimes hotheadedness gets the better of you - I'd admit that to anyone. Let it go.

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Are you him, too? :smile:

I've never been certain just how many "members" you are! I suspect its quite a few, and at times you have been busy responding to yourself!

No, I am NOT Scotty. Though I learned a few things from Campbell regarding internet debates: when your argument is getting is debunked, simply quit responding to the person or persons you're debating with.

I must add, however, that I never have to resort to such shameful act cos my arguments are never debunkable - especially with the Wahle ordeal. :grin:

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 12:58 PM
mraynrand is a smart person; sometimes hotheadedness gets the better of you - I'd admit that to anyone. Let it go.

You hardly really know 'just how very much' I restrain myself in terms of rebuffing any bully that posts here.

I get labeled as 'a hot head' because I stand up for myself. Whatever !

I'm no 'hot head'. I simply stand up for myself. I also stand up for any member that is being tried unfairly. I seldom shirk that responsibility to myself for my integrity. That Sir...is to act honourably with proper self-respect and good esteem.

Ohh let it go! No problem...mraynrand is hardly a challenge and too often NOT a smart person. :idea:

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 12:59 PM
No, I am NOT Scotty. Though I learned a few things from Campbell regarding internet debates: when your argument is getting is debunked, simply quit responding to the person or persons you're debating with.

I must add, however, that I never have to resort to such shameful act cos my arguments are never debunkable - especially with the Wahle ordeal. :grin:

Hey Legend, how can you only have 358 posts?

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 01:01 PM
You hardly really know 'just how very much' I restrain myself in terms of rebuffing any bully that posts here.

I get labeled as 'a hot head' because I stand up for myself. Whatever !

I'm no 'hot head'. I simply stand up for myself. I also stand up for any member that is being tried unfairly. I seldom shirk that responsibility to myself for my integrity. That Sir...is to act honourably with proper self-respect and good esteem.

mraynrand, I, you & a whole bunch of others on PR gets hotheaded. The trick is to calm down & let things go...with that said: always stand tall! :smile:

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 01:05 PM
The Mods have forsaken us. :lol: :wink:

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Hey Legend, how can you only have 358 posts?

Well, lets just put it this way: the democracy that sometimes exited here got me exiled for a while, as if I were Napolean Bonaparte (though I am just as short as he was). :huh:

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 01:14 PM
mraynrand, I, you & a whole bunch of others on PR gets hotheaded. The trick is to calm down & let things go...with that said: always stand tall! :smile:

This is 'just for you' mmmdk, so that we may come to some better understanding.

The trick is to stand for 'the TRUTH' whenever possible and never shirk that responsibility to yourself mmmdk.

Never give in to anyone that has the need to feel above you. You have every right to an opinion and to adjust that in accordance with the progress of debate.

When a poster opens with an insult !

Should you simply shirk it off or take that insult right back on him/her if the opening is there but do so with some manners and style?

Show that person up for what they are in their obsession, or 'just stand off' and let them continue with their act?

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Well, lets just put it this way: the deMOCKracy that sometimes exited here got me exiled for a while, as if I were Napolean Bonaparte (though I am just as short as he was). :huh:

I think you're doing fine! Happy New Year!!

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Well, lets just put it this way: the deMOCKracy that sometimes exited here got me exiled for a while, as if I were Napolean Bonaparte (though I am just as short as he was). :huh:

I'm glad your back.

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 01:21 PM
This is 'just for you' mmmdk, so that we may come to some better understanding.

The trick is to stand for 'the TRUTH' whenever possible and never shirk that responsibility to yourself mmmdk.

Never give in to anyone that has the need to feel above you. You have every right to an opinion and to adjust that in accordance with the progress of debate.

When a poster opens with an insult !

Should you simply shirk it off or take that insult right back on him/her if the opening is there but do so with some manners and style?

Show that person up for what they are in their obsession, or 'just stand off' and let them continue with their act?

Those are the questions...sometimes you fight and sometimes you don't. Gotta go now, as I am preparing for last night shift this week (work as nurse at Hospital) and might post later.

woodbuck27
01-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Those are the questions...sometimes you fight and sometimes you don't. Gotta go now, as I am preparing for last night shift this week (work as nurse at Hospital) and might post later.

Always stand in for you MAN !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 01:23 PM
I think you're doing fine! Happy New Year!!

Right back at ya. :mrgreen:

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Always stand in for you MAN !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Happy New Year!

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 01:25 PM
I'm glad your back.

Thanks, Woody.

Patler
01-01-2013, 01:33 PM

Naw, sometimes its best to stop simply because it is boring the hell out of everyone else that comes here. You yourself said it, "agree to disagree" and move on to something else.

Sometimes it is not worth debating an individual who refuses to progress in any discussion, but simply dodges and darts all over the place without coherency. That is not debating or discussing, it is simply an attempt at aggravation.

Sometimes it is not worth debating an individual because, for whatever reason, you and the person never seem to understand each other. Comments are repeatedly misinterpreted, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Those debates never get anywhere, so why bother?

LegandofthePack15
01-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Naw, sometimes its best to stop simply because it is boring the hell out of everyone else that comes here. You yourself said it, "agree to disagree" and move on to something else.

Sometimes it is not worth debating an individual who refuses to progress in any discussion, but simply dodges and darts all over the place without coherency. That is not debating or discussing, it is simply an attempt at aggravation.

Sometimes it is not worth debating an individual because, for whatever reason, you and the person never seem to understand each other. Comments are repeatedly misinterpreted, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Those debates never get anywhere, so why bother?

Agree to disagree. :mrgreen:

MadtownPacker
01-01-2013, 08:16 PM
What a circle jerk.

red
01-01-2013, 08:26 PM
well this thread turned into a bunch of homos giving each other reach arounds in the mens shower at the gym

MadtownPacker
01-01-2013, 08:28 PM
Then youre mad you got here late?

red
01-01-2013, 08:34 PM
little bit

MadtownPacker
01-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Me too.

MJZiggy
01-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Thank you and Happy New Year to you too.
Get a room!

mmmdk
01-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Get a room!

:lol:

pbmax
01-01-2013, 09:22 PM

Manning also had to contend without a championship caliber defense for most of his years because of the money spent on offense. The cost? Two Super Bowl appearances and one loss in a Hall of Fame career.

I prefer keeping the team more balanced. We'll see if its more successful.

pbmax
01-01-2013, 11:06 PM
Tag Jennings. Problem solved.

Tag: $10.357 million in cap space, guaranteed money the moment he puts pen to paper. Number is anticipated but was published by NFL.com. Was $9 mil last year I believe.

Pack has approx $7 in space to push into next year. 2013 Cap number anticipated to be $121 million. They also need to sign Raji, Matthews and Rodgers to long term deals plus the usual assortment of draftees, RFAs and other, slightly less critical UFAs. The Packers have 41 players under contract as of now for $78,052,947 for 2013/14.

Do the math, show your work and lets see what you can do. I bet you are a Mike Sherman type of cap guy, always pushing obligations into the future, for after you leave the franchise. :lol:

pbmax
01-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Well, I had an entire chart of the Packers salary structure ready to go before I realized that my list was salary only. So for cap space, you will need to do your own sourcing.

But I can tell you that these guys have all the numbers, though for cap numbers you have to look at individual player pages. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/yearly/

Bob McGinn calculated that the top 20 players next year will cost about $98.36 million. http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-salary-space-about-to-get-tight-ho6uq85-170795046.html

Happy spreadsheeting!

LegandofthePack15
01-02-2013, 06:47 AM
Tag: $10.357 million in cap space, guaranteed money the moment he puts pen to paper. Number is anticipated but was published by NFL.com. Was $9 mil last year I believe.

Pack has approx $7 in space to push into next year. 2013 Cap number anticipated to be $121 million. They also need to sign Raji, Matthews and Rodgers to long term deals plus the usual assortment of draftees, RFAs and other, slightly less critical UFAs. The Packers have 41 players under contract as of now for $78,052,947 for 2013/14.

Do the math, show your work and lets see what you can do. I bet you are a Mike Sherman type of cap guy, always pushing obligations into the future, for after you leave the franchise. :lol:

Lets see - According to your numbers:

2013 Cap Estimation: $121,000,000
2012 Rollover Cap Money: $7,000,000

Total Cap Money (Est.): $128,000,000 (121 M + 7 M)

Players Under Contract, 2013: $78,052,947

Available Cap Money, 2013 (Est.): $49,947,053 (128 M - 78,052,947)

Jennings Cap Number Under Fr. Tag: $10,357,000

Available Cap Money After Accounting for Jennings: $39,590,053

Almost $40 M! Wow!

If your numbers are accurate, then the Packers should have more than enough cap space (almost $40 M) to "sign Raji, Matthews and Rodgers to long term deals plus [account for] the usual assortment of draftees, RFAs and other, slightly less critical UFAs."

Hell, might as well just give Jennings a new, lucrative contract and worry about Rodgers and Raji's after the 2013 season as their contracts don't expire til after that season.

Hey, I am a humble accountant by trade. :grin:

LegandofthePack15
01-02-2013, 07:03 AM
Well, I had an entire chart of the Packers salary structure ready to go before I realized that my list was salary only. So for cap space, you will need to do your own sourcing.

But I can tell you that these guys have all the numbers, though for cap numbers you have to look at individual player pages. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/yearly/

Bob McGinn calculated that the top 20 players next year will cost about $98.36 million. http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-salary-space-about-to-get-tight-ho6uq85-170795046.html

Happy spreadsheeting!

If that's the case, simply cut a player here, extend a player there and do the hokey pokey. Problem solved.

Accounting, including the NFL salary cap, can be manipulated. Hell, the geniuses at Enron were able to trick many a-ignorant capitalist into investing in the company.

pbmax
01-02-2013, 08:17 AM
If that's the case, simply cut a player here, extend a player there and do the hokey pokey. Problem solved.

Accounting, including the NFL salary cap, can be manipulated. Hell, the geniuses at Enron were able to trick many a-ignorant capitalist into investing in the company.

Yes, I gave you a bad number in that first cap post. 41 players at $78 million is counting salary only.

McGinn's number of 20 players for $98.36 is probably much closer to the truth.

Spot Trac has the cap number but its buried on each ind. player page. If anyone want to post the list, I can add it to the spread sheet I created and I will publish it here in a delimited form and everyone can pull in into a spreadsheet for fun and profit(?).

Patler
01-02-2013, 09:44 AM

That would leave $30 million for 32 players + PS players + in-season replacements for those who go on IR, etc.
I think the minimum rookie salary for 2013 is $405,000.
Should make for an interesting off season.

denverYooper
01-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Yes, I gave you a bad number in that first cap post. 41 players at $78 million is counting salary only.

Spot Trac has the cap number but its buried on each ind. player page. If anyone want to post the list, I can add it to the spread sheet I created and I will publish it here in a delimited form and everyone can pull in into a spreadsheet for fun and profit(?).

That's awesome PB. There's a chance could also import that spreadsheet into a db and build a page to make it interactive and updateable. I haven't done any work on vBulletin development but I'm pretty sure it can be extended by writing a php page and including that as a plugin. So *in theory* we might be able to make a "Packer Salary" tool for PR.

mraynrand
01-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Manning also had to contend without a championship caliber defense for most of his years because of the money spent on offense. The cost? Two Super Bowl appearances and one loss in a Hall of Fame career.

I prefer keeping the team more balanced. We'll see if its more successful.

I agree, mostly. The Packers don't spend their money on parts they can replace.

mraynrand
01-02-2013, 10:14 AM
That's awesome PB. There's a chance could also import that spreadsheet into a db and build a page to make it interactive and updateable. I haven't done any work on vBulletin development but I'm pretty sure it can be extended by writing a php page and including that as a plugin. So *in theory* we might be able to make a "Packer Salary" tool for PR.

good lord

mraynrand
01-02-2013, 12:33 PM
...or whether there will continue to be significant injuries after just a few games return. It's really hard to say. A lot of people have come to accept the notion that RBs by and large are done by age 30, except for the occasional one that continues to be productive thereafter. When I looked at a list of very, very good WRs that were on the small side, like Jennings, it was surprising how few had really productive years after 30. Some were shadows of themselves after age 28-29. Not all, for sure, just like not all RBs are finished after 7 or 8 years either, but a lot of them are.

There was nothing scientific about my "survey". It just covered smaller WRs I could think of off the top of my head. But, it was enough to make me wonder how often the old Greg Jennings will still be around. I hope he is, whether in GB or elsewhere.

yeah, it's a bit of a crap shoot, and the actuarial tables (lol) say you shouldn't invest too much in the 30+ crowd. But each guy is different. So you wonder how much TT plays the tables versus the individual. From some of the draft reports about him having assistants remind him to draft guys that can 'play ball' rather than workout or numbers standouts, I suspect he weights the individual a little more than others might. That's why Jennings may have a little better chance of staying than another similar 30 year old on another squad. But he needs the cash elsewhere, so my pessimistic prediction is Jennings ends up in MN next year!

rbaloha1
01-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Typical mouthy sistah worried about the bling.

Sistah needs to realize she could be jeopardizing his endorsements.

pbmax
01-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Typical mouthy sistah worried about the bling.

Sistah needs to realize she could be jeopardizing his endorsements.

Your pretty good with 8 Tweets to go on. Can you tell my car choice by my 15,000+ posts?

red
01-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Your pretty good with 8 Tweets to go on. Can you tell my car choice by my 15,000+ posts?

slightly used 1995 lincoln town car

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/1990-1992_Lincoln_Town_Car_--_04-30-2012.JPG/280px-1990-1992_Lincoln_Town_Car_--_04-30-2012.JPG

mraynrand
01-02-2013, 07:53 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/1990-1992_Lincoln_Town_Car_--_04-30-2012.JPG/280px-1990-1992_Lincoln_Town_Car_--_04-30-2012.JPG

Is that the Lincoln Town car from Marathon Rental in St. Louis - parking spot V5?

RashanGary
01-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Thompson is going to be constantly signing guys and letting guys go. In the 7 years Thompson has been here, we've been to the playoffs 5 times. Wildcard exit, Divisional round exit once, NFC championship game exit once, SB Winners once, and we'll see where we get this year.

Whether he makes the right decision here, in hindsight, will be discussed. The details always are. At the end of the day it's the sum of his decisions that will tell the tale; just like it has the last 7 years. As he says, the proof is in the pudding.

There are so many ways the next year or two could go with contracts. It's more than I can take an accurate guess at. We'll just have to see how it plays out. He could very well stay. Never know.

Patler
01-03-2013, 06:21 AM
Thompson is going to be constantly signing guys and letting guys go. In the 7 years Thompson has been here, we've been to the playoffs 5 times. Wildcard exit, Divisional round exit once, NFC championship game exit once, SB Winners once, and we'll see where we get this year.

Whether he makes the right decision here, in hindsight, will be discussed. The details always are. At the end of the day it's the sum of his decisions that will tell the tale; just like it has the last 7 years. As he says, the proof is in the pudding.

There are so many ways the next year or two could go with contracts. It's more than I can take an accurate guess at. We'll just have to see how it plays out. He could very well stay. Never know.

Agreed. Jennings could stay, and someone else could go. I saw a mock draft the other day that had the Packers taking Tyler Eifert to replace Finley. If Finley is let go and/or Woodson retires or is released. and/or Hawk is released or renegotiates; and/or contracts for Mathews, Rodgers and/or Raji are delayed until after 2013, etc. you just never know.

While a little ways off (2014?) another player will enter into their thinking soon - Tramon Williams. Last year there was the injury, but this year his play was been somewhat up and down. They will have decide between Williams, Shields, House and Hayward; not all will get new contracts. Then, there will be perhaps another draft pick or two at CB between now and then. Just another example of the constant change that has to occur as players age, performance goes up or down and money is spent elsewhere.

red
01-03-2013, 08:27 AM
what does everyone think about maybe trading shields? the dude just does not get our system and it doesn't look like he's capable of learning

i don't know what his contract is now, i'm guessing its pretty tiny, but the day has to be coming soon where you have to pay him more. I'm thinking hayward and house might have made him expendable

thoughts?

rbaloha1
01-03-2013, 09:01 AM
what does everyone think about maybe trading shields? the dude just does not get our system and it doesn't look like he's capable of learning

i don't know what his contract is now, i'm guessing its pretty tiny, but the day has to be coming soon where you have to pay him more. I'm thinking hayward and house might have made him expendable

thoughts?

During the preseason, I was very concerned about Shields.

SS stepped it up by becoming a complete corner. On the verge of becoming a pro bowler -- just needs to quit peeking in the backfield.

TW's tackling is disgusting which may result in the lack of a new contract.

woodbuck27
01-03-2013, 09:05 AM

I'm thinking one of the most economical auto's in it's class in North America. The Suburu Outback and slightly used because PB is at Packerrats alot.

http://imgclasificados.emol.com/76070809_0/206/F30121121956157241885224721518799224155206.jpg

pbmax
01-03-2013, 10:20 AM

That's a lot closer than I thought anyone would get. However, you have missed by one generation. :lol:

denverYooper
01-03-2013, 10:26 AM
That's a lot closer than I thought anyone would get. However, you have missed by one generation. :lol:

1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/1940/4701/29849850001_large.jpg

With them rims, to boot.

pbmax
01-03-2013, 10:43 AM
1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88

With them rims, to boot.

Eerie, though not an '85. Still off a generation. It does look like a sweet ride though. And they did it right, if you are going to pay $2,000 for rims and wheels, have the rest of the car in decent shape for Pete's sake. :D

mraynrand
01-03-2013, 10:46 AM
1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88

With them rims, to boot.

Is that Jennings and his sister?

mmmdk
01-03-2013, 01:12 PM

That's one ugly car! Sorry! :lol:

pbmax
01-03-2013, 01:12 PM
I am not sure my ages and contracts line up here, but if something were to happen to T Will, from normal aging to something more pernicious, wouldn't you want a D backfield of Shields and House on the corners and Hayward as the slot guy?

I think House and Shields can learn zone. Shields has performed one difficult technique well; full backpedal while in essentially man on man coverage. He also might be in bail coverage as well. But he goes back so fast and is unconcerned with someone being faster than he is, that he is essentially both a safety and corner for 3-4 seconds of playing time. Announcers ALWAYS confuse this with peeking into the backfield, but in this coverage his responsibility is to face forward and watch the LOS as well as cover.

woodbuck27
01-03-2013, 09:28 PM
I am not sure my ages and contracts line up here, but if something were to happen to T Will, from normal aging to something more pernicious, wouldn't you want a D backfield of Shields and House on the corners and Hayward as the slot guy?

I think House and Shields can learn zone. Shields has performed one difficult technique well; full backpedal while in essentially man on man coverage. He also might be in bail coverage as well. But he goes back so fast and is unconcerned with someone being faster than he is, that he is essentially both a safety and corner for 3-4 seconds of playing time. Announcers ALWAYS confuse this with peeking into the backfield, but in this coverage his responsibility is to face forward and watch the LOS as well as cover.

What's that got to do with cars.

We're onto cars now.

If you have a 70's something i.e. 'a Caddy' (mid 70's) GMC Anything!? Your a rich man and seldom pass a gas station without dropping in.

Maybe you drive a 1974 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible.

http://www.americandreamcars.com/1974eldoradocnvt021205.jpg

Maybe a 1970 Cadillac Eldorado 2-Door Hardtop?

http://www.rmauctions.com/images/cars/ds09/DS09_r061_01.jpg

woodbuck27
01-04-2013, 12:57 PM
pbmax drives....?

Who can get it right?

mraynrand
01-04-2013, 01:04 PM
PBmax drives a metallic blue Catalina convertible.

http://www.classicpontiacs.com/sixties/b-bodies/1962/photos/freeman_848x290.jpg

woodbuck27
01-04-2013, 01:13 PM
PBmax drives a metallic blue Catalina convertible.

http://www.classicpontiacs.com/sixties/b-bodies/1962/photos/freeman_848x290.jpg

If he does he drives a lovely car. Back then we loved to see the new models come out. The most favourite car I drove was a Black 1964 Pontiac Parisienne 2-Dr. Hardtop. I bought it for 500 $Bucks$ when it was ten years old and it gave me 60K miles of pure driving pleasure.

Here's a 1964 Pontiac Bonneville Fr. the USA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xT8RLWzJ28&NR=1&feature=fvwp

The 1962 Pontiac Catalina had a nice crisp look. A sexy car in a convertible. Lovely.

1COOL62 ....check out the sound of this car in the video below at the 50 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVrSlo6FGD8

QBME
01-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Eerie, though not an '85. Still off a generation. It does look like a sweet ride though. And they did it right, if you are going to pay $2,000 for rims and wheels, have the rest of the car in decent shape for Pete's sake. :D

http://i48.tinypic.com/n2ok1x.jpg

????

pbmax
01-04-2013, 02:10 PM

????

Know a guy who owned one of those and his friends call it the Terrarium. :)

woodbuck27
01-04-2013, 02:11 PM

????

Now we're zeroing in.

Wowohh ! Look at that...uhhhh ..... car ! The spaceship in the background.

Wasn't that this family's ride?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw2MtfWUFfNBFxruswbcLFt3I2H-5FuR03g3CPZS4tByInCZUL

red
01-04-2013, 02:12 PM

the 1985 lincoln town car

80's chick included

http://image.motortrend.com/f/33768392+w786+ar1/1985-Lincoln-Town-Car.jpg

red
01-04-2013, 02:20 PM

????

Know a guy who owned one of those and his friends call it the Terrarium. :)

did your friend happen to look like this

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/13242/2011/01/medium_garth-nowifyoullexcuseme.png

if so, do you look like this

http://www.nohighscores.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/wayne_campbell.jpg

the mirthmobile

http://onscreencars.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/waynes_world_pacer.jpg

pbmax
01-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Family member has owned Town Car and Delta 88. But it was not me.

Pacer owner looked more like cross between Farley and camera guys on Wayne's TV show.

Fritz
01-04-2013, 04:01 PM
PB, are you a Chrysler man?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDXVOIXTufJT_kaYrzWbipUMfOo8hRE OH5OM14r08QNYfnV-mCOw

pbmax
01-04-2013, 05:34 PM
PB, are you a Chrysler man?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDXVOIXTufJT_kaYrzWbipUMfOo8hRE OH5OM14r08QNYfnV-mCOw

No, but that is one sweet looking car there Fritz. I did once drive this:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYM8f-weMocJ7NpWLLCGKM0BxofUTq7T3Y4Uy2MOYN1Rp2N_uR

Mine was red. And yes, the hood was a mile and a half long and required two people to open it. It had an Olds version of a Chevy 454 and was labeled a 455. It had a 4 barrel carb and if you stood on the gas you could watch the fuel indicator move like a second hand as the tank drained. You could also hear the sucking sound from the gas lid. With 2 exhausts, it sounded like a fleet of earth movers were coming your way. At $1.25 a gallon, I basically worked to keep it full of fuel. But back in its heyday, when gas was $.49/gallon, it made perfect economic and ecological sense.

It was front wheel drive as well, making it bonkers to control and slide, but fabulous in snow. I loved that car.

Freak Out
01-04-2013, 07:20 PM
Now those are automobiles there....true pussy canoe action. A station wagon is better but you could still fit four girls in back.

pbmax
01-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Now those are automobiles there....true pussy canoe action. A station wagon is better but you could still fit four girls in back.

Since it was four wheel drive, you had a tremendous amount of floor room with no drive shaft hump. I think one of Reggie White's favorite ethnic groups could have slept eight in there. :lol:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjIWpMlR5FIr3tDmRO8TREK47TGJpYA wDxLsR4HpXqk2ooTOSH

MJZiggy
01-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Wow, this thread took a left at Cleveland and just kept going...

mraynrand
01-05-2013, 01:00 AM
Wow, this thread took a left at Cleveland and just kept going...

Heading for the assembly plant in Lordstown

sheepshead
01-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Packer Rats..We may not go down in history but we'll go down on your sister.

woodbuck27
01-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Packer Rats..We may not go down in history but we'll go down on your sister.

Ohh No please don't go there! I just hope that 'the Deputy' or 'Harlan' don't show up.

Next thing yaa know this thread will turn into cartoon porn.

Cars Boys and Girls! pbmax's car !!

Cars !!

woodbuck27
01-05-2013, 01:18 PM
I want you to have the best pbmax:

You own a 1972 Chevelle SS coupe with the cowl induction option for the 454 cid engine and 270 net HP. One of the last of 'Real GMC Muscle'.

http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2008/06/09/02/29/1972_chevrolet_chevelle_ss-pic-49579.jpeg

What a Super car ! Just Gorgeous !!

red
01-05-2013, 01:55 PM
fuck it, this belongs here now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lbs_nYW3-o

woodbuck27
01-05-2013, 02:31 PM
fuck it, this belongs here now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lbs_nYW3-o

Ohh Ohh ! It's FORD Vs GMC again ! ;-)

A 1968 Ford Mustang 390 GT 2+2 Fastback in Highland Green. A HOT CAR !!

How we saw it in Bullitt. Still the standard that all movie race scenes are compared to.

http://theblogaboutcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/bullitt111.jpg

http://themustangsource.com/timeline/67-68/68/bullitt/burninrubber3_small.jpg

http://themustangsource.com/timeline/67-68/68/bullitt/burninrubber5_small.jpg

How we saw it in the showroom:

http://bringatrailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/1968_Ford_Mustang_GT_Fastback_390_Bullitt_Clone_Fr ont_1.jpg

An awesome car but for some reason I make pbmax driving GMC.

Guiness
01-05-2013, 02:51 PM
I grew up in what was definitely a Ford family. Everything had Windsor 351 engines. Here is our selection of 80's vehicles!

Dad's truck was a 1979 Ford F150 351 4 wheel drive that he ran snows on year round. This one is even the right colour, but missing the snow plow :)

http://images1.americanlisted.com/nlarge/1979_ford_f150_9615967.jpg

Mom had the Country Squire wagon, complete with wood paneling.
http://www.allcollectorcars.com/galleria_images/73768/73768_main_l.jpg

Back window rolled down, but you got awfully light headed when you did that. I swear this could be a picture of my brother and a friend circa 1984

http://www.imcdb.org/i029062.jpg

pbmax
01-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Guin, that is a fine looking truck. Can't stand the front ends of trucks these days.

mmmdk
01-05-2013, 06:19 PM
TV DINNERS YEAH

red
01-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Mom had the Country Squire wagon, complete with wood paneling.
http://www.allcollectorcars.com/galleria_images/73768/73768_main_l.jpg

holy wagon queen family truckster

http://jacksonville.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/editorial/images/images/mdControlled/cms/2011/01/29/777512950.jpg

woodbuck27
01-05-2013, 06:38 PM
holy wagon queen family truckster

http://jacksonville.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/editorial/images/images/mdControlled/cms/2011/01/29/777512950.jpg

"I like those green walls" Cousin Eddie (Randy Quaid) :whist:

MJZiggy
01-05-2013, 07:49 PM
I want you to have the best pbmax:

You own a 1972 Chevelle SS coupe with the cowl induction option for the 454 cid engine and 270 net HP. One of the last of 'Real GMC Muscle'.

http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2008/06/09/02/29/1972_chevrolet_chevelle_ss-pic-49579.jpeg

What a Super car ! Just Gorgeous !!My mom had one of those back in the day.

red
01-05-2013, 08:30 PM
My mom had one of those back in the day.

i think i want your mom

woodbuck27
01-05-2013, 08:30 PM
My mom had one of those back in the day.

Just like that one? 1972 Chevelle SS coupe?

What size engine?

rbaloha1
01-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Another nappy head hoe

MJZiggy
01-05-2013, 09:01 PM
i think i want your mom

Well she's 87 now and won't give up that damned Buick for anything.

MJZiggy
01-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Just like that one? 1972 Chevelle SS coupe?

What size engine?

How the hell would I know? I was like 9. I just thought mom had a cool car. I do recall it was that light green color they used to use.

red
01-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Well she's 87 now and won't give up that damned Buick for anything.

god damn you just dated yourself

so you're in you 70's

thats a buzz kill

gbgary
01-05-2013, 10:10 PM
can't wait for his sister's post game report.

esoxx
01-05-2013, 10:11 PM

so you're in you 70's

thats a buzz kill

Busted!!

red
01-05-2013, 10:12 PM
can't wait for his sister's post game report.

jennings should have had 5 or 6 td's tonight

woodbuck27
01-05-2013, 10:16 PM
How the hell would I know? I was like 9. I just thought mom had a cool car. I do recall it was that light green color they used to use.

Holy crap....excuse me.

Ahhh let's see :

9 + 40

Damn your still menopausal or 'just' cranky. Did the boyfriend dump yaa?

The 1972 Chevelle came in four greens:

1) Spring Green Met.
2) Gulf Green Met.
3) Emerald Mist Met.
4) Oasis Green Met.

MJZiggy
01-05-2013, 10:46 PM

so you're in you 70's

thats a buzz kill

My mother was almost 40 when I was born. I was the youngest of six kids.

Kiwon
01-06-2013, 05:02 AM
My mother was almost 40 when I was born. I was the youngest of six kids.

"Good night, John-boy." "Good night, Elizabeth. " Good night, Aaron." "Good night, Ziggy."

LEWCWA
01-07-2013, 09:04 AM
I don't know about his sis, she is kinda your typical family member! I do think Jenning's needs to be a Packer for the foreseeable future. Just watching, he is far and away GB's best WR and it really isn't close. Jenning's makes everyone else better! I think you need to keep Jenning's, Jordy, and Cobb.....if you can parlay Jone's career year into a pick, do it. Moving Jones and DD should open enough cash to keep the straw that stirs the drink!

pbmax
01-07-2013, 10:44 AM
What is ironic is that two of her complaints are often echoed on this board: Rodgers holds the ball too long when someone is open and that Thompson should just sign the guy.

The former happened to Finley Saturday night as Rodgers waited for Nelson to break open for the deep pass along the right sideline inside the 5.

gbgary
01-07-2013, 08:54 PM
well...he does hold the ball too long. on two of his sacks the other night he had the ball 4.5 seconds. i'd bet at least a third of his sacks are due to this.