PDA

View Full Version : Yo Adrian!

Jimx29
01-04-2013, 05:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6XIvR.jpg

mraynrand
01-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Probably a bad idea to taunt a guy that steamrolled us for 400 yards. Maybe after we win! :)

red
01-04-2013, 06:54 PM
gotta agree with rand

we're gonna taunt the guy who rushed for over 400 yards against us in just 2 games, AND was the major reason why his team won, forcing us to even be playing this week

thats like the Japs taunting us after WW-2 onboard the mighty mo about how they fucked us up at pearl harbor, right after we nuked them twice and fire bombed the shit out of tokyo

swede
01-04-2013, 08:32 PM
gotta agree with rand

we're gonna taunt the guy who rushed for over 400 yards against us in just 2 games, AND was the major reason why his team won, forcing us to even be playing this week

thats like the Japs taunting us after WW-2 onboard the mighty mo about how they fucked us up at pearl harbor, right after we nuked them twice and fire bombed the shit out of tokyo

Repped. That was a fun and fitting analogy.

mraynrand
01-04-2013, 08:58 PM

repped

Pearl Harbor would be that game at Lambeau last year. Hopefully we get a repeat, at least in outcome.

"Ha ha, Americans! We are using invisible ink!"
http://www.kingsacademy.com/mhodges/03_The-World-since-1900/07_World-War-Two/pictures/EVN-385_Japanese-surrender-aboard-USS-Missouri_1945.jpg

LEWCWA
01-07-2013, 09:09 AM
AP has earned my respect, kind of like Walter Payton did back in the day. The guy seems to be a class act. We all know he is a stud player, but also not a douchebag. What a combo!

Kiwon
01-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Yeah, the banner's fairly tasteless.

For AP to come back and do what he did in a span of 12 months is epic. I have nothing but respect for the guy.

mraynrand
01-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Yeah, the banner's fairly tasteless.

For AP to come back and do what he did in a span of 12 months is epic. I have nothing but respect for the guy.

I have no problem with reasonably harmless taunting of the guy; just don't think it's all that smart before a critical game.