PDA

View Full Version : THE OFFICAL PLAYOFF GAME DAY THREAD....GREEN BAY PACKERS vs SAN FRANCISCO NINERS

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Bretsky
01-11-2013, 09:35 PM
Last time I do this...........but first...gotta remember why we are in SF on Saturday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA2wKCmzwR0

With that being said,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWlE1V_lnAQ

It's game time folks, and over the past seven years thirteen of the teams that did not have byes won this week. An interesting stat from the NFL Network

In the first matchup, San Fran run all over us rolling for one hundred eighty six yards of rushing. This boils down to a very interesting matchup. Homerism aside, this boils down to a high powered offense versus the best defense in the NFL. Finesse Meets Power, and tomorrow we get to see who wins.

I think it's fair to say that San Francisco has the better talent in the trenches, where Green Bay has more ability at the positions of talent.

On Offense, expect Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers to come out wheeling the ball around and using the no huddle offense early and often. It's no secret the OL has it's challenges in protecting the QB but Rodgers has the best passer rating in the NFL with the no huddle and Green Bay will attempt to use this to keep the San Francisco Bullying defense guessing. Rodgers will employ a lot of quick passes to protect his life, and it'll bne the rats hopes that there is some YAC going on Saturday. On the other side, San Francisco is going to hit our receivers hard and hit them often. The probably have the best set of hard hitting safeties in the NFL and they will be trying to hurt us everytime we catch the ball in front of them. It's no secret Jermichael Finley has already been spouting off about how that secondary is all over you as you run down the field, and in the game Jennings was about as frustrated as you see Greg Jennings ever get. Green Bay will employ the run to simply try to keep the Niners a bit off balance, but the success will be limited. Justin Smith appears to be playing...he's a bit beat up....but his presence will surely boost the San Fran Defense and it's no secret our Tackles are not qualified to hold Alden Smith's jock strap.

On Defense, last time Green Bay faced the Niners they ran all over us. Frank Gore is back and healthy and still very capable of making Green Bay look silly. He racked up over a hundred yards on us last time and we can't let that happen again. With Colin Kapernick ermerging as a legitmate threat to run the ball, San Fran will have a two pronged rushing attack to find the holes in a Packer Defense, which to be honest, has plenty of them. Tomorrow we will really miss Desmond Bishop, and once again I'll ask........why in the Hell is Brad Jones Playing ? Another very key matchup will be T Williams............versus........a dude I had long called as a future star...............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZe_VGLRYI

Yes, it's the dirty Crab in Michael Crabtree, who has his first thousand yard seson and has emerged as the playmaker on offense. T Williams will need to be on his best.

The game is a toss up, and all you homers declaring a stellar Packer Victory are drunk on da juice.

It's bully versus speed
It's finesse versus power

Who won that earlier this year
Who won that in our last playoff game last year ?

Wars are win in the trenches, and truth be told we're just not tough enough.
Place your best with da bookies Rats. Take the Niners and the points...cuz they're beating us straight up.

Take it to the Bank; we're going home Rats
Niners27
Packers 24

All of San Fran wishes you well....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aPdP76Sm3c

WHAMMY LIVE ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mission
01-11-2013, 09:45 PM
24-21 good guys. GO PACK GO!

gbgary
01-11-2013, 09:46 PM
i say we play the contain game, make sf throw on 3rd down. put sf's game on the arm of kapernick. win the turnover battle. meanwhile...we play our game. not the 4 and 5 wr sets we played the first game with. running to set up the pass, short and medium passes, move the chains, get a lead and keep it. Go Pack!

Joemailman
01-11-2013, 09:50 PM
After a terrible return, Arod holds the ball too long on the 1st play and gets tackled by Justin Smith in the end zone for a safety.

Packers 57
49ers 2

pbmax
01-11-2013, 10:24 PM
This one is for Bretsky:

Scott Kacsmar ‏@CaptainComeback
Since 1990, No. 2 seed is 21-7 (.750) vs. No. 3 seed in Divisional round

Since 4 Divisions came into effect, 2002, 3 seeds have fared a little better, even with the 4th seed, but worse than the 6th seed (a 1 game difference).

3rd Seed Playoff W pct. 0.455 (18-19)

4th seed Playoff W pct. 0.486 (18-19)

5th seed Playoff W pct. 0.406 (13-19)

6th seed Playoff W pct. 0.500 (18-18)

The difference here is mainly Super Bowl teams. 2 #6 seeds have won, matching the 2 wins the #3 seeds have. But one of those was the Redskins in 1987, so only the Colts have won from the #3 slot in the 6 team playoff.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/nfl-playoffs-what-seeding-history-really-says-about-your-teams-chances/20768/

mmmdk
01-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Last time 'you do this', B? I'm putting money on the niners now!

Freak Out
01-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Good work B....keep the whammy alive.

GO PACK!

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/5176633/158434110.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Freak Out
01-11-2013, 10:49 PM
http://www.juanelway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/James-Jones-TD-GIF.gif

Mazzin
01-12-2013, 01:11 AM
31-21 Pack

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:07 AM
I should have clarified the "last time I do this" comment better.

I began with the youtube Hitler spiff.

The football gods hate Green Bay this year

If not for that replacement ref call, today's game would be at Lambeau. So that was the last time I posted a reminder of the Seattle finish...aka...why we are where we are today.

GB should be the two seed and playing at home today.

The football gods dislike us

We are going down today

Iron Mike
01-12-2013, 07:21 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mayt6cJIGp1rrdctno1_500.jpg

Ouch, that still stings....

red
01-12-2013, 08:23 AM
packers 325
fairy-niners -6

denverYooper
01-12-2013, 08:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1YB8oOLsjw&noredirect=1

gbgary
01-12-2013, 08:56 AM

if that's from the final play that would be his 2nd pi pen on the same play.

George Cumby
01-12-2013, 09:03 AM

Repped.

I feel the Football Gods wish to see the Sea buzzards and Pack in the title game. Pack wins today, buzzards tomorrow.

Deputy Nutz
01-12-2013, 09:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m-gY3OrHFPg

digitaldean
01-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Both kickers will miss a FG today. But Akers will miss a game winner, Pack 21-20

ThunderDan
01-12-2013, 09:42 AM
Go Pack Go!!!!

After leaving Lanbeau last week I was jawing with a couple of MINN fans. I said it was in the bag for the Pack since I hadn't seen a loss since 2006 for the Pack live. Two Packer fans behind us started trying to raise money to fly me to San Fran. Now that is team dedication.

That same loyalty and team dedication will shine thru on the field. Woodson and Matthews will captain the D. Rodgers will captain the O. Packers win in a close one 27-24 with (gulp) Crosby making the go ahead FG in the last minute!

woodbuck27
01-12-2013, 10:15 AM
After a terrible return, Arod holds the ball too long on the 1st play and gets tackled by Justin Smith in the end zone for a safety.

Packers 57
49ers 2

COOLAID !!

Cherry, Grape, Lemon-Lime, Orange, Raspberry, Strawberry, Black Cherry, Tropical Punch, Lemonade, Pink Lemonade, Rhubarb, Watermelon, Triple Awesome Grape, Lemonade, Soarin' Strawberry Lemonade, Tropical Punch, Raspberry, Watermelon, KiwiLime, Jamaica, Mandarina-Tangerine, Mango, Tamarindo, Piña-Pineapple, Apple, Arctic Green Apple, Bunch Berry, Blastin' Berry Cherry, Blue Berry Blast, Cherry Cracker, Chocolate, Cola, Eerie Orange, Frutas, Vermelhas, Golden Nectar, Grape, Grape Blackberry, Grape Tang, Melon Mango, Strawberry Splash, Great Blueberry, Great Blue-dini, Groselha, Guaraná, Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade, Incrediberry, Kickin-Kiwi-Lime, Kolita, Lemon, Lemonade, Lemonade Sparkle, Lemon-Lime, Lime, Man-o-Mangoberry, Mango, Mountainberry Punch, Oh-Yeah Orange-Pineapple, Orange, Orange Enerjooz, Pina-Pineapple, Pink Lemonade, Pink Swimmingo, Purplesaurus Rex, Rainbow Punch, Raspberry, Roarin' Raspberry Cranberry, Rock-a-Dile Red, Root Beer, Scary Black Cherry, Scary Blackberry, Sharkleberry Fin, Slammin' Strawberry-Kiwi, Soarin' Strawberry-Lemonade, Strawberry, Strawberry Falls Punch, Strawberry Split, Strawberry-Raspberry, Sunshine Punch, Surfin' Berry Punch, Tangerine, Watermelon-Cherry, Shaking Starfruit, Watermelon, Solar Strawberry-Starfruit, Swirlin' Strawberry-Starfruit, Lemon Ice

and CONFIDENCE !

GO PACK GO !

woodbuck27
01-12-2013, 10:38 AM
I should have clarified the "last time I do this" comment better.

I began with the youtube Hitler spiff.

The football gods hate Green Bay this year

If not for that replacement ref call, today's game would be at Lambeau. So that was the last time I posted a reminder of the Seattle finish...aka...why we are where we are today.

GB should be the two seed and playing at home today.

The football gods dislike us

We are going down today

I'm looking at it this way B. Perfect redemption.

We simply redeem ourselves and a loss to the 49ers in week one with a victory this evening in San Fran. The score? I don't know but we win.

We follow that up next week in Lambeau Field defeating the Seattle Seahawks to go to the SUPER BOWL. Bank on that.

GO PACKERS !

woodbuck27
01-12-2013, 10:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m-gY3OrHFPg

A BIG BALLS POST Deputy !!

Let's refer to this as 'THE TOUCHDOWN'.

Have we ever seen a better clutch play !!! Damn that Brett Favre was amazing !!

Pugger
01-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Repped.

I feel the Football Gods wish to see the Sea buzzards and Pack in the title game. Pack wins today, buzzards tomorrow.

I want the buzzards to down in flames! They have no business even being in the playoffs as far as I'm concerned! :x

woodbuck27
01-12-2013, 11:14 AM
I want the buzzards to down in flames! They have no business even being in the playoffs as far as I'm concerned! :x

Your saying a team that went 8-0 at home and in the process of doing so defeated among other teams. The New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers. That won their Wild Card game on the road in Washington doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs!?

A team that in weeks 14 thru 16 scored an average of 50 points per game and allowed an average of 10 points per game doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs? A team that has won their last six (6) games and eight of their last nine games? Not only does this team deserve to be in the playoffs with their regular season record of 11-5 record and incuding the Pre-Season games 16-5 record.

They are a strong 'Dark Horse' to win the Super Bowl.

esoxx
01-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Packers 48
49ers 3

Source: Dr. John Holmes, PH,D

pbmax
01-12-2013, 01:07 PM
http://www.footballperspective.com/previewing-the-divisional-round-of-the-nfl-playoffs-saturday/

Predicting 49ers 31, Pack 24.

denverYooper
01-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Did a 5k with the wife this morning wearing my Packers gear. Got a lot of "Go Packers!" call-outs. Green Bay is pretty well represented here :).

I saw some others wearing Packers stuff too and a couple of dudes with SeaHags gear. The rest was all Orange and Blue.

pbmax
01-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Very nice Rodgers read:

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?13510-OFFICIAL-BRETT-THE-LIVING-LEGEND-THREAD&p=708839&viewfull=1#post708839

Guiness
01-12-2013, 01:51 PM

Repped, and thank you so much for that cap!

Correct me if I`m wrong, but that`s from a play on Seattle`s second last drive, right? Seattle was in bad down and distance, and this gave them a first and ten. I was jumping up and down mad about it! I was more upset than after the final call - that one, at least, you could see why there'd be confusion. This one? It was a mugging!

Checked - the WR is Sidney Rice, who was the receiver on the play I'm talking about.

Fosco33
01-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Pack should feel confident about this game. Playing as the underdog on the road has served us well in past few years. Besides the crappy field, the weather looks good. Arod should play lights out today - a la Falcons game in Jan 2011.

Key will be overcoming their strong matchups with scheme. Pack opened up the playbook last week and needs to keep it rolling. Belly flops, baiting draws, screens, etc. Gotta take what the Defense gives you and turn it on when you can.

I think M3 has matured a lot over the years - and it seems he likes to hold back until it matters. I don't always love the calls - but Arod reads the Def so well it rarely matters.

Don't be shocked to see us go for it on 4th down a few times - or throw in a fake punt / onside to shake up the game.

Gotta keep the Def off of Arod's back, keep control of the ball and move the ball. Pretty simple gameplan.

Pack in a close one - 24-20.

Bossman641
01-12-2013, 02:11 PM
http://www.footballperspective.com/previewing-the-divisional-round-of-the-nfl-playoffs-saturday/

Predicting 49ers 31, Pack 24.

Really can't see the niners putting up 31.

Pack take it 30-24.

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 02:13 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=560122210682461&set=a.505888422772507.128421.505882622773087&type=1&theater

pittstang5
01-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Well Packer Fans, live it up, because this will be the last time we see our beloved Packer players until Training Camp. I can’t believe all the kool-aid drinking on in here. People, the 49ers are just too good. Packers have no shot.

It’s simple really – Defense wins Championships. Look at 49ers D-line and LBs compared to the Packers O-line. Puh-lease! There is no comparison. With or without Justin Smith, their front 7 is going to just tee-off against the pathetic excuse of an O-line that the Packers trot out on the field week after week. Their secondary: best in the biz. The 49ers defense; they’re big, they’re fast, they’re physical and now they’re well rested. They’re gonna wreak havoc on Rodgers all night. Packers won’t get a 1st down until the 2nd Quarter and that will be by penalty.

While the Packer Offense continues to struggle, so will the Packer Defense. 49er o-line is solid and outside of Mathews, the Packers have no pass rush. Kaepernick is going to carve the young Packer secondary up, not to mention how many times he’s gonna run. It’s just going to be a bad night all around. I expect a big game from V. Davis. Packer D continues to have issues with speedy Tight Ends, especially running down the middle of the field.

This game will not be close. There's just too much going against the Packers: 49ers are just a better team in all facets of the game, the Football Gods hate the Pack this year and Joe "If I could suck Troy Aikman's manhood all game, I would" Buck and Troy "I won't give the Packers any type of credit, even if they really warrant it" Aikman are calling this game. Bad news!

Packers 17, 49ers 34 – Game Over!

KYPack
01-12-2013, 04:00 PM
packers 325
fairy-niners -6

You on the sauce yet, Red?

Pack wins a close one as the D redeems itself for the week 1 loss.

CaliforniaCheez
01-12-2013, 04:21 PM
It is as cold as it can get in San Francisco/Northern California.
Low 40's for the game.
No wind, which is great.
Game played at low tide for a dry field.
Fog will not get heavy.

The Packers could not have received any better weather conditions.

If the Packers Defense steps up they can win. Rodgers must be more quick in decisions and ball release than first game.

pbmax
01-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Low tide affects the field? How have I never known that? Fantastic.

Scouting report: Game played at Galactic High Tide. Expect very wet field.

pbmax
01-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde
Best part was when Fouts said, "Tell Aaron I'm a big fan. Love watching him play. Did a bunch of his college games. He's great."

pbmax
01-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ
#Packers inactives: Jarrett Boykin, Alex Green, Davon House, Frank Zombo, D.J. Williams, Jordan Miller, Jerel Worthy.

No House or DJ WIlliams. Driver is active.

pbmax
01-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
49ers inactives: Tolzien, Cundiff, Robinson, Hampton, Jerod-Eddie, Looney, IWilliams.
Retweeted by tom silverstein

CaliforniaCheez
01-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Low tide affects the field? How have I never known that? Fantastic.

John Madden used to talk about how the tide in the Bay Area affected field conditions a lot. I'm surprised you don't remember.

If it was high tide the fresh water level at the field would be higher making the field much more wet.

Candlestick Park (by whatever name it currently has) is on the peninsula between the Bay and the ocean near the airport.

Fortunately, low tide will be around the end of the first quarter (1752 local or 7:52 pm CST).

Very little wind and only the slight possibility of light fog late in the game. With the temperature in the low 40's it should be a good night for passing.

pittstang5
01-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ
#Packers inactives: Jarrett Boykin, Alex Green, Davon House, Frank Zombo, D.J. Williams, Jordan Miller, Jerel Worthy.

So Starks instead of Green? Green hurt?

pbmax
01-12-2013, 06:19 PM
So Starks instead of Green? Green hurt?

He was banged up. But not sure exact status. Active last week, wasn't he?

Guiness
01-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ

Is DJ Williams a healthy scratch?

I'm surprised House is not dressed. I thought he was probable, and he should be better than other CBs in run support. I guess Woodson being back and Shields playing well, he's more expendable.

What about Green? That's a surprise to me, I thought he saw some limited practice this week?

edit: I was thinking that means Harris, Grant and maybe a few carries for Kuhn. But there's Starks - talk about the forgotten man! I'd be shocked if he got a carry.

pbmax
01-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Green was probable. I think DJ is healthy scratch. Four wides here we come.

pittstang5
01-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Green was probably. I think DJ is healthy scratch. Four wides here we come.

Williams actually has a broken finger. I just learned this today. Walden does too.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/186607881.html

call_me_ishmael
01-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Very excited for the game. Also extremely nervous. I think they're going to pull out a win in a very intense, fun to watch, close game! Go Pack Go!

pbmax
01-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Williams actually has a broken finger. I just learned this today. Walden does too.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/186607881.html

Yeah, but that was 2 months ago and he didn't miss practice.

gbgary
01-12-2013, 06:57 PM
COME ON PACK...LET'S DO IT!!

red
01-12-2013, 06:57 PM
of course terry has never met a-rod until now

terry and #4 are BFF's. terry holding a grudge for his buddy being replaced

KalamazooPackerFan
01-12-2013, 06:58 PM
If Denver-Ravens goes OT do they delay the start of our game?

ThunderDan
01-12-2013, 07:02 PM

No.

pittstang5
01-12-2013, 07:03 PM

Was going to ask the same question.

gbgary
01-12-2013, 07:03 PM
COME ON...START THE PACKERS GAME...FUCK!!

ThunderDan
01-12-2013, 07:05 PM
I was wondering about 3:30 between games.

pbmax
01-12-2013, 07:05 PM

Yes. Kickoff set for 7:25 now.

KalamazooPackerFan
01-12-2013, 07:06 PM
They just said ten minutes to kickoff.

ThunderDan
01-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Yes. Kickoff set for 7:25 now.

Really, that is disappointing. Start the first game at 3pm then.

pbmax
01-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod
Kickoff time has been pushed back to 5:25 p.m. PT, which is just freaking fantastic

That is from teh press box at candlestick

Guiness
01-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Anyone else unhappy with Erin Andrews choice of a Michelin man jacket for her attire? lol
I mean, because she brings so much else to the show...

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:10 PM
JIMMY JOHNSON....the next best coach I've ever witnessed besided Hoody Genius..........just quoted

If I'm Green Bay I'm spreading everybody wide and throwing all day long. Every time they run the ball it's a wasted opportunity

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Anyone else unhappy with Erin Andrews choice of a Michelin man jacket for her attire? lol

Liked her doing the topless dance in the hotel

Rutnstrut
01-12-2013, 07:12 PM

I really hope at the end of this game that's all we have to be unhappy about. But I have a feeling we'll be talking about poor defense, and lack of a running game.

pbmax
01-12-2013, 07:12 PM
JIMMY JOHNSON....the next best coach I've ever witnessed besided Hoody Genius..........just quoted

If I'm Green Bay I'm spreading everybody wide and throwing all day long. Every time they run the ball it's a wasted opportunity

Have to keep ARod upright though.

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Bretsky's Quote at the beginning of the day

3 things have to happen to make this the perfect Saturday

Badgers basketball team wins
My daughter's basketball team wins
The Packers win

Ten Hours Later

Badgers kicked Illinois Ass
My daughers 4th grade team won by 30 points

Packers................TBD
ten

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Have to keep ARod upright though.

yup....not sure JJ realizes how bad the 49er front could tear us apart
the frickin Marshmellow would need to block Aldon Smith on his own

Hey, where's that chump we drafted to play LT anyways ? ........just jokin......he's at home getting a nice paycheck watching the game

red
01-12-2013, 07:16 PM
god damnit, fucking buck and suck

ThunderDan
01-12-2013, 07:17 PM

The Packers win

Ten Hours Later

ten

HOw about those Badgers today? Up 20 at half. Blew Illinois out.

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:17 PM
DID YOU KNOW

The 49ers apparently have only given up two TE passes over 20yds all year ?

denverYooper
01-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Green was probable. I think DJ is healthy scratch. Four wides here we come.

Yup.

Bretsky
god damnit, fucking buck and suck

Shut up and do you job...........get drinking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

ThunderDan
yup....not sure JJ realizes how bad the 49er front could tear us apart
the frickin Marshmellow would need to block Aldon Smith on his own

Hey, where's that chump we drafted to play LT anyways ? ........just jokin......he's at home getting a nice paycheck watching the game

He's in GB rehabbing and learning the O. Just wait until next year when we get 4 first rounders on the field that we couldn't half way thru this season.

MadtownPacker
01-12-2013, 07:20 PM
It's gametime mfers!!!

red
01-12-2013, 07:20 PM
huey lewis and the news?

shit, i fell into another one of those time portals again

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:21 PM
SOME SERIOUS STRESS IN DENVER............I was at the game at Lambeau when the Giants took us down the first time on da chokers silly INT

This game.........the coldness....the breaks...............feels like a similar upset is coming

red
Shut up and do you job...........get drinking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i'm well on my way

George Cumby
Huey Lewis sucks.

Packers4Glory
01-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Starks is gonna see some action...I imagine short yardage situations.

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:23 PM
He's in GB rehabbing and learning the O. Just wait until next year when we get 4 first rounders on the field that we couldn't half way thru this season.

SHIT.....who am I missing..........this year's 1st.............Sherry.............next year's 1st.............who is the 4th ?

pbmax
Huey Lewis is 0-1 vs Pack in playoffs. Lost in 1997

Fritz
SOME SERIOUS STRESS IN DENVER............I was at the game at Lambeau when the Giants took us down the first time on da chokers silly INT

This game.........the coldness....the breaks...............feels like a similar upset is coming

it's just a game...just a game...just a game. Damn I'm nervous.

Who are inactive?

pbmax
01-12-2013, 07:24 PM
SHIT.....who am I missing..........this year's 1st.............Sherry.............next year's 1st.............who is the 4th ?

Bulaga

ThunderDan

Sherrod, Perry and Bulaga.

pbmax
it's just a game...just a game...just a game. Damn I'm nervous.

Who are inactive?

Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ

ThunderDan
01-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Strap on your seatbelts and hang on. Here we GO!!!!!

pbmax
Light this candle!

George Cumby
Good knowledge PB.

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Sherrod, Perry and Bulaga.

thx.............Bulaga is a solid player......not sure about Perry....from the plays I've seen Sherry has looked like a clod.....but it seems like myself, Patler, and only a couple others have seen nothing while most in here are drinking the kool aide on him

denverYooper

Pffft. She's overrated.

pittstang5
Again, WTF is up with these short kicks?

red
weather in green bay at kickoff

28 degrees, 15 mph winds

pbmax
Good knowledge PB.

That factoid courtesy of Dan Needles, Channel 12 Milwaukee

KalamazooPackerFan
Did we defer or lose the flip?

Guiness
That, btw, is how your national anthem should be performed. Huey Lewis and the News did a great job of it.

pittstang5
01-12-2013, 07:27 PM
C'mon D!

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Power vs Finesse...who wins ?

red
01-12-2013, 07:28 PM
Power vs Finesse...who wins ?

which one are we?

Rutnstrut
YES!!!

pittstang5
Holy Fuck!

Bretsky
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
THERE IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS

ThunderDan
Sam Shields!!!!

KalamazooPackerFan
Yessssssss

red
01-12-2013, 07:29 PM
THAT IS HOW YOU START A FUCKING GAME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jimx29
That's all we need

pittstang5
which one are we?

Finesse - keep drinking

pbmax
INT and dead straight on PAT.

George Cumby
Woot!

Bretsky
that remids me of the early Craig Newsome pick the first time we started knocking off San Fran in the 90
s''

red
01-12-2013, 07:30 PM
SPOTTED 7 POINTS TO START THE GAME

our chances just improved greatly

Guiness
Mathews blowing kisses to the crowd!

I called that as it was happening - I was saying "Kaepernick is in a lot of trouble here!" and boom -- Shields converts.

pbmax
Did we defer or lose the flip?

Lost. Heads failed

pittstang5
This just doesn't happen to us. unbelievable. we're really screwed now!

ThunderDan
Kaepernick in his playoff start is SHAKY!!!

Alex Smith is tearing out his hair!

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:31 PM
for the first time ever I wish I knew how to set up picture in picture...............I kind of want a the AFC game on in the lower corner of the screen

Packers4Glory
good start.

Den had a pretty good one too.

but I like it.

gbgary
way to go shields.

red
Kaepernick in his playoff start is SHAKY!!!

Alex Smith is tearing out his hair!

he's a life long packer fan

he'll do the right thing tonight

pittstang5
Pickett went down? See, we're fucked now

Guiness

The Packers win

Ten Hours Later

ten

Her fourth grade team scored 30 points? Mutants kids or 6' basket?

KalamazooPackerFan
01-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Any word on Pickett?

gbgary
01-12-2013, 07:33 PM
spill-it pickett is hurt.

ThunderDan
Good job spying on the QB there.

pittstang5
Bullshit!!!!

red
come on tramon

pbmax
D holding. Troy, actually trying to help Packers on call.

ThunderDan
Tramon in front of Crabtree.

Packers4Glory
we better get those ticky tack holds on our guys

Guiness
01-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Kaepernick in trouble both times he tried play action.

Jimx29
this ain't even gonna be pretty with a shaky kapernik

Bretsky
Her fourth grade team scored 30 points? Mutants kids or 6' basket?

They scores 36 points
My daugher is in 3rd grade (about half of the kids on here team are) but our own city does not allow 3rd graders to play so shes' playing with another towns team

They crushed the team that would let her play today

SWEET

red
gotta take advantage of kaepernick while he's shaky

George Cumby
Knapper nick looks like shit

ThunderDan
Woody almost got 7!

pittstang5
01-12-2013, 07:35 PM
God Fucking Damn it, can't hold 3rd and long again!!!

red
shit

pbmax
Dammit. Had em stopped but lost contain on QB

ThunderDan
01-12-2013, 07:36 PM
NIce hold on 59 not called by the ref.

pittstang5
FUCK!

red
there's the pressure getting home

pittstang5
01-12-2013, 07:37 PM
God Damn it, they just got the sack yardage back. C'mon D!!!

ThunderDan
Stop them here and make them kick for 3

red
shitty field already fucking both teams up

see CMIII go flat on his ass?

pittstang5
01-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Nice, spend those Time outs.

Guiness
Dammit. Had em stopped but lost contain on QB

How was he not over the LOS for that throw? I swore I saw him cross over is while he was scrambling. That's why Woodson broke away from Gore, he thought Kappy couldn't throw.

pittstang5
Other game still going on. Damn!

pittstang5
01-12-2013, 07:40 PM
How was he not over the LOS for that throw? I swore I saw him cross over is while he was scrambling. That's why Woodson broke away from Gore, he thought Kappy couldn't throw.

Nah, he was a good 2 yards shy of the LOS

pbmax
Dammit. Have to be more disciplined in pass rush

Packers4Glory
no hold?

KalamazooPackerFan
Where the hell is our spy?

ThunderDan
Where is the spy on that?

Bretsky
DAMMIT
There is what happens when you have no spy

pittstang5
Really? Fuck you DEfense. You know he's gonna run. Gotta keep contain!!!

pbmax
No DB reacted to that QB run until WAY TOO late.

red
01-12-2013, 07:41 PM
thats more like it

Packers4Glory
way to give it right back knuckleheads. thanks to a BS hold on Williams.

Jimx29
ff......baltimores gonna win...

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:42 PM
PAYTON MANNING JUST THREW A FAVRE LIKE INT that may cost Denver the Game

red
manning was just picked off

fuck you inbred assfuck

pbmax
Pickett just had wind knocked out of him. proabble to return

gbgary
01-12-2013, 07:43 PM
lost contain. need to have a spy if we're only going to rush 3 or 4.

red
baltimore in fg range

pittstang5
Pickett just had wind knocked out of him. proabble to return

Thank Christ. We need him on that last drive to clogg the middle running Lane. Neal is giving Kaepernick the running lane - I think.

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:45 PM
I'd be whacking the arm of Justin Smith every time I block him

pbmax
Ravens miss a fg?

red
go for the first down fat mike, not the dagger

pittstang5
3rd and 3 and we can't get a 1st

pbmax
Two poor passes.

ThunderDan
Come on O! No more 3 amd outs tonight.

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Rodgers looked jittery and got rid of the ball too soon there

red
and that's how you hand momentum right back

Bretsky
FIRE SLOCUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pittstang5
Yah, A call for us!

Teamcheez1
Except for the pick 6, the Packers are playing rather poorly.

KalamazooPackerFan
Rodgers looks as nervous as Kaepernick

red
Rodgers looked jittery and got rid of the ball too soon there

i don't think either pass was gonna be enough for the first down

gbgary
01-12-2013, 07:47 PM
so tebow has more playoff wins with the broncos than manning. HA!!

Bretsky
BALTIMORE WINS

Jimx29
atta boy Baltimore!

pittstang5
Had the ball for a whole 42 seconds. Gonna be a long night

red
Broncos= eliminated

red
01-12-2013, 07:48 PM
so tebow has more playoff wins with the broncos than manning. HA!!

yup, but peyton should be MVP anyways

lol

pittstang5
Have Packers done anything on their first drive all season. Seriously, have they?

red
Had the ball for a whole 42 seconds. Gonna be a long night

yup, d's about to be on the field for their 3rd drive too

ThunderDan
01-12-2013, 07:49 PM
Got to punish Kaepernick when he runs.

Jimx29
sheet....maybe kappy is gonna hurt himself like rgiii

pittstang5
God, I hope someone plants that fucker when he runs. I hate Running QBs.

Bretsky
Punish Kapernick every time hr runs

red
Have Packers done anything on their first drive all season. Seriously, have they?

if they have, it sure didn't happen a lot

lots of 3 and outs lately

gbgary
01-12-2013, 07:50 PM
yup, but peyton should be MVP anyways

lol

nope...peterson.

pbmax
Walden lost contain.

red
contain you dumb fucks

Teamcheez1
Defense has been confused since the start of the game.

pittstang5
Where's the fucking holding Call?

Bretsky
01-12-2013, 07:51 PM
CRIPES...GORES HAD ROOM........KAPERNICK HAD ROOM

ThunderDan
Walden and Burnett got to get that figued out.

pbmax
And so did Burnett.

Capers puts two guys in a position to stop that play option and neither gets it done.

pittstang5
Typical defense all year. Good on 1st and 2nd down. Give up on 3rd down.

Packers4Glory
Fucking Walden AGAIN gets caught crashing down the line while someone bounces outside him for a big gain. FUCKing stupid idiot!

Bretsky
nope...peterson.

Bingo; but the dumb asses will still vote Manning

Rutnstrut
01-12-2013, 07:52 PM
This D SUCKS!!!!!

red
tramon has fucking sucked this year

pbmax
How does T will miss that tackle on Moss?

pittstang5
Tramon - down year

Teamcheez1
Where is the improvement on this defense since the first game?

KalamazooPackerFan
C'mon, they are making Kappy look like Brady

pbmax
01-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Ball was tipped and he still got it

gbgary
why are we playing off of moss. he's got nothing.

Bretsky
right now our DL can't hold the jock straps of SF's OL

JohnMexico
Looking like its gonna be a long game

George Cumby
Oy vey.

pittstang5
Jesus fucking Christ! Fucking Offense needs to step up on the next drive. This D is tired already!

Packers4Glory
01-12-2013, 07:54 PM
Williams has sucked the past few games.

Walden always sucks.

Typical we can't get off the field on 3rd down and we can't convert on 3rd.

red
keep, woodson, mathews and raji and replace the rest of the d with minimum wage assholes

cause the rest of those guys aren't worth a shit

Teamcheez1
Another 3'rd and long.....

George Cumby
How can we not be stopping this college option offense?

Bretsky
Come on..........stop being pussies and get a 3rd down stop !!!!!!

pittstang5
At least they got a shot on him. 3rd down - converted coming up

Rutnstrut
why are we playing off of moss. he's got nothing.

They did this in the first game also, they think it's still 1998.

pbmax
That wasn't too bad a series for Pass D.

Packers4Glory
Shields came to play at least.

red
well, at least shields has showed up to play

ThunderDan
Shields is playing well.

Teamcheez1
Shields is playing like a man tonight.

Jimx29
01-12-2013, 07:55 PM
bout time we get a 3rd stoppage

Bretsky
ok...that was nice D

It appeared Desmond Moses was the spy and he was sitting there wating for CK to run and in position to pound him

pbmax
They did this in the first game also, they think it's still 1998.

He went right by Shields once on the O's left.

gbgary
geesh...we finally get the ball back.

denverYooper
Shields having a game.

He almost came off his guy to separate Moss from the ball, too.

pittstang5
Holy fuck a stop!

Punt? Really? Good, I thought they were close to field goal range.

Packers4Glory
Rodgers needs to have a drive here and stop looking like he peed down is leg

red
yeah troy, cobb is no longer returning because he's been ineffective. thats it

asshole

denverYooper
01-12-2013, 07:56 PM
ok...that was nice D

It appeared Desmond Moses was the spy and he was sitting there wating for CK to run and in position to pound him

Yes. So it was a "3" man rush.

ThunderDan
OK nervous Nancys. 1st and 10 on the 20 and it is still 7-7.

Bretsky
BIGGER PICTURE..........our defense is not good.........SF is going to move on us all day long........we just have to hope for timely 3rd down stops and a couple mistakes
and

OUR OFFENSE has to get their heads out of their asses and win the game

pbmax
01-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Nice fake on the fair catch by Ross. Got a little bit of smarts to him. Earned that touchback

denverYooper
Rodgers needs to have a drive here and stop looking like he peed down is leg

I'll take a 3 and out over a pick 6 any day.

gbgary
the d is tired. need a long drive for a td.

pbmax
Yes. So it was a "3" man rush.

No, that never works.

pittstang5
01-12-2013, 07:58 PM
if your gonna run - you have to block someone asshats

ThunderDan
Nice run there.

Packers4Glory
no confidence in 3rd and shorts

pbmax
Its not a hurry up Troy. Its no huddle. It CAN be hurry up, but not always.

red
son of a bitch

i hate 3rd and short

denverYooper
BIGGER PICTURE..........our defense is not good.........SF is going to move on us all day long........we just have to hope for timely 3rd down stops and a couple mistakes
and

OUR OFFENSE has to get their heads out of their asses and win the game

They will.

49ers are getting some mileage out of barnyard ball so far.

denverYooper
01-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Go ahead, Aldon, waste your energy after the play.

ThunderDan
First down.

pittstang5
Holy Shit - drive sustained, for now

pbmax
Yellow Packer toes on shoes making me see a flag every play

red
play action time

George Cumby
Center got some push on smith there

pittstang5
WTF - get on the same page. THIS IS THE FUCKING PLAYOFFS!

denverYooper
That little guy sure is scrappy.