PDA

View Full Version : Mice & Men - The End

LegandofthePack15
01-13-2013, 04:19 AM
Fuck!!! Every season seems to end the same: always a bitter end! Why do I feel like killing myself? Wish I could hop on a space ship and fly across the universe at the speed of light. Maybe stop for a little while on a distant planet to have a drink of tea with John Lennon or John Holmes. And then return to earth and it would be September all over again.

Mice (Duds)-

Capers: Execution or the lack thereof, it looked like the defense had never seen the pistol Pete offense before...With the NFL's desire to rid the league of violent hits, they oughta ban the pistol and even the shutgun, too...there's something about guns that is just epidemic...Thompson needs to draft a hot shot ILB, ala Brian Urlacher/Ray Lewis, or McCarthy needs to find a new defensive coordinator.

Ross: With about 3 minutes left in the game, I turned off the TV and drank not 1 but 2 full shots of cheap "10 % alcohol" cough syrup...I turned off the lights, lay down on my bed and closed my eyes...I couldn't fall asleep b/c I kept seeing Ross fumbling away the Packers' season in my head.

Tramon Williams: Reminded everyone why he went undrafted in the first place... Crabtree is no bum but he isn't Roddy White, either...No excuse for T-Will not shutting down Crabtree like I shut down Darren Charles in a high school football game.

Linebackers: Everyone, including the Claymaker, were out of position all night long...Even with a LB spying on him, Kaepernick still ran wild...I mean, gosh, the guy is not even full-blooded black...He's not as fast as Mike Vick was prior Vick's unjust imprisonment...Gotta at least contain Kaepernick!...Fuck!

McCarthy: WTF?? 4th and 4 at the 50, down 14, 4th quarter, defense is getting raped...Go for it, idiot!!!!...McCarthy threw in the white flag the moment he opted to punt...The Niners not only ended up scoring after that punt, they milked McCarthy dry.

Rodgers: I know football is a team game but the G.O.A.T used to single-handedly beat the 49ers in the playoffs...One thing about Karma, she is a fucking bitch...I hope Kaepernick doesn't turn out to be a Packer-playoff beater like the G.O.A.T used to be a 49er-playoff beater...single-handedly.

Men (Studs)-

DuJuan Harris - Ladies and gentlemen, the feature back for the Green Bay Packers in 2013!...And bring back Cedric Benson!...And J-Mike, too!

Greg Jennings- Could this be Jennings' last game in a Packer uniform?...Sometimes I think the Packers have too much weapons at the receiver position that its borderline arrogant...Too much means not enough targets individually...not enough targets means drenching out of sync - as the Packers offense was all season long...Still, the Packers don't have a Calvin Johnson on their roster...Tag Jennings!

Driver - To quote Rihanna: I know you’re going somewhere to make a better life...I hope that you find it on the first try...And even though it kills me...That you have to go...I know it'll be sadder...If you never hit the road...So farewell!

Fuck! Its gonna be a looonnnnngggg off-season.

woodbuck27
01-13-2013, 06:21 AM
My sympathy to you and all Packer fans.

Ted Thompson has alot to be thinking of in this off season. That should have sincerely began about 9 hours ago or in the 3rd quarter of last nights shit kickin'.

Our team simply wasn't in that game. We lost horribly.

Hopefully all of Packer Nation is fully aware of that fact. We have 'only' one direction to go in and that has everything to do with improvement.

IMO it comes down to the word 'commitment'.

In one name it comes down to Aaron Rodgers.

GO PACK GO !

SkinBasket
01-13-2013, 07:39 AM
Defense... Turns out Walden doesn't know where he's supposed to be and when. It's was a huge surprise to see him continually give up the edge to go run into half a dozen other guys in the middle of the field. Then Moses came in and looked half retarded. I fell asleep for most of that 8 minute drive because the game didn't start until 8pm here, so I don't know what happened then, but it probably wasn't good.

On offense, I finally believe Finley is worthless. How a person can be that tall, that black, and that pathetic is just beyond me. Also, his friends in the WR core really took a step backward. I guess maybe that's what happens when you have an old average running back coaching them. Aaron Rodgers also played like Jay Cutler. When James Jones suddenly becomes the bright spot of your offense, something ain't going right, all due respect to Jones for turning 5 years of ineptitude into a fine season. But the other receivers should have benefited from his late bloom. Instead, they forgot how to get open, how to not drop footballs, and how to not suck. By the by, someone needs to tell Jordy to wear a cup for fuck's sake. His inch long nub isn't impressing anyone.

woodbuck27
01-13-2013, 07:44 AM
Defense... Turns out Walden doesn't know where he's supposed to be and when. It's was a huge surprise to see him continually give up the edge to go run into half a dozen other guys in the middle of the field. Then Moses came in and looked half retarded. I fell asleep for most of that 8 minute drive because the game didn't start until 8pm here, so I don't know what happened then, but it probably wasn't good.

On offense, I finally believe Finley is worthless. How a person can be that tall, that black, and that pathetic is just beyond me. Also, his friends in the WR core really took a step backward. I guess maybe that's what happens when you have an old average running back coaching them. Aaron Rodgers also played like Jay Cutler. When James Jones suddenly becomes the bright spot of your offense, something ain't going right, all due respect to Jones for turning 5 years of ineptitude into a fine season. But the other receivers should have benefited from his late bloom. Instead, they forgot how to get open, how to not drop footballs, and how to not suck. By the by, someone needs to tell Jordy to wear a cup for fuck's sake. His inch long nub isn't impressing anyone.

The sad part is that the 'only' WR that trys to find space most consistantly (Greg Jennings) may be gone next season.

OR

Will TT franchise him? Make him more unhappy then he seemed this season!?

denverYooper
01-13-2013, 09:45 AM
Shields had a good game. I'd be hard-pressed to argue against him being the #1 CB next season.

James Jones showed up last night too.

PA Pack Fan
01-13-2013, 11:46 AM
Duds

BRAD JONES

Pugger
01-13-2013, 11:49 AM
There has never been a football player by the name of Darren Charles in the state of Wisconsin.

PackerBlues
01-13-2013, 12:06 PM
Capers: I honestly thought that picking up Capers to run the Defense in 2009, was the absolute best choice at that time, I was really excited. Since then, the "bend but don't break" philosophy of Dom Capers Defense has turned the Packers Defense into a pathetic Joke. There seems to be enough talent on the Defense, but they just do not click. I would not be bothered in the least to see Capers sent packing.

Ross: As I mentioned in another post, WTF was this nobody / SAN FRANCISCO native, even doing fielding punts in such an important playoff game. Other than two returns the week before, this guy had Zero actual gametime experience (so far as I know anyways, I couldn't find any stats on this guy). If this was supposed to be another one of those moves where everyone was supposed to say "golly, GB sure does get the most from their rookies!"........ it backfired!!!!!

McCarthy: One word to describe MM's playcalling....... "predictable".

Joemailman
01-13-2013, 12:20 PM
Duds

BRAD JONES

True. But when you're down to 3rd string that can happen. Losing Bishop and D.J. Smith there was a real blow. Jones is not a starting caliber player who had to start.

George Cumby
01-13-2013, 02:07 PM
The entire team laid an egg on this one. They should be fucking ashamed of themselves. That was an embarrassment.

denverYooper
01-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Cobb put 2 kicks on the ground, too. Unfortunately for Ross, San Fran recovered his.

run pMc
01-14-2013, 01:14 PM
The best thing about Internet forums is you can be publicly unstable and racist, and yet remain anonymous. (sarcasm!)

LegandofthePack15
01-15-2013, 09:14 AM
The best thing about Internet forums is you can be publicly unstable and racist, and yet remain anonymous. (sarcasm!)

I don't know about Skinbasket, but I am NO racist. I was complimenting black folks; they're fast.

When I was shutting down Darren Charles, I ran the 40 in 4.3 seconds. Still, I could never beat my humble black teammates when we raced. :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
01-15-2013, 12:45 PM
I don't know about Skinbasket, but I am NO racist. I was complimenting black folks; they're fast.

When I was shutting down Darren Charles, I ran the 40 in 4.3 seconds. Still, I could never beat my humble black teammates when we raced. :mrgreen:

Damn! Darren Charles was very very fast ! :-)

SkinBasket
01-15-2013, 01:42 PM
If saying that black people are better athletes is racist, then color me black. Then I'll be able to say "nigger! nigger! nigger!" and totally not be racist, which is obviously very important to me.

Now if I was one of those guys that cries with faux outrage about racism anytime someone talks about race in an honest or plain way, but thinks King Shabazz making soup out of white babies is justified, then you might as well shoot me because my life is obviously so terribly shitty that I have nothing better to worry about than a fake social construct meant to enslave "my people" to a political system hell bent on keeping my life as meaningless as possible. Just don't shoot me with an "assault rifle." I don't want to advance Obama's agenda. Because he's half white, and white people are mean.