PDA

View Full Version : Mike Hawkins

pittstang5
08-22-2006, 09:04 AM
Anyone know the extent of his injury? The camp reports always say - "knee." I don't even remember him injurying his knee.

I was hoping to see more of him in TC and the preseason. I'm a little dissappointed, but I guess you can't blame injuries.

SD GB fan
08-22-2006, 10:43 AM
rather than second coming of deion sanders...second coming of chris johson?

i'd say hes closer to be being cut than being on the team at this point. hes still pretty inexperienced at CB and ST so its hard to find room for him. but hes gotta bounce back and remind us why TT drafted him in the 5th round and got ppl excited.

wist43
08-22-2006, 11:00 AM
Hawkins is/was a project... not even a prospect. Physical talent, but doesn't know how to play the game.

pittstang5
08-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Hawkins is/was a project... not even a prospect. Physical talent, but doesn't know how to play the game.

Well Wist, in your opinion, do you think he makes this team. Woodson, Harris and Carroll are locks, barring injury. After these three it goes down hill. Horton's not too bad and Blackmon's hurt and most likely will be on the PUP or IR list. Do you think Hawkins stays by default. The other scrubs - Wishum, Dendy etc don't have a chance.

Dam, I really wanted to see what Blackmon could do in TC and preseason.