PDA

View Full Version : Postseason Packer Injury thread

denverYooper
01-15-2013, 03:27 PM
Many years, we find out about injuries that various players had been playing with.

Rodgers pulled out of the prowbowl due to multiple leg injuries. We knew about the ankle, but it seems that it's more extensive.

http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=18281

GREEN BAY – Aaron Rodgers will not play in the Pro Bowl, as the Green Bay Packers and NFC starting quarterback said on his weekly radio show on 540 ESPN and ESPNWisconsin.com that he has injuries to “multiple lower extremities” that will keep him out of the game.

"I didn’t pass my physical," Rodgers announced. He wouldn’t delve into specifics of the injuries but did say that his ankle, which he injured against Chicago on Dec. 16, “has definitely been a problem."

Later in the show, he said his calf, which he injured Oct. 14 at Houston, bothered him for several weeks.

After the show, Rodgers said he’d received an injection in his knee, but would not give any further information.

The Pro Bowl is set for Jan. 27, the Sunday before Super Bowl XLVII.

Rodgers, outside linebacker Clay Matthews and center Jeff Saturday were the three Packers players selected to the Pro Bowl, while coach Mike McCarthy and his staff are set to coach the NFC squad.

Rodgers criticized the quality of play in last year's Pro Bowl and joked that he might watch the start of the game on TV.

denverYooper
01-15-2013, 03:28 PM
Also, Worthy had surgery today despite stating on Sunday that his injury was just a bone bruise.

woodbuck27
01-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Many years, we find out about injuries that various players had been playing with.

Rodgers pulled out of the prowbowl due to multiple leg injuries. We knew about the ankle, but it seems that it's more extensive.

http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=18281

I felt that there was something wrong with Aaron Rodgers. He didn't have that killer instinct look in his eyes. He looked rather' matter of fact' to me.

mraynrand
01-15-2013, 04:08 PM
I felt that there was something wrong with Aaron Rodgers. He didn't have that killer instinct look in his eyes. He looked rather' matter of fact' to me.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/ff/Hamatsa_shaman2.jpg/220px-Hamatsa_shaman2.jpg

Bossman641
01-15-2013, 04:11 PM

It's called the flu

Guiness
01-15-2013, 06:38 PM
It's called the flu

I wondered how much that affected him. It saps your strength.

rbaloha1
01-15-2013, 06:58 PM
A-rod did not want to play in an uncompetitive worthless game and needed an excuse.

Darn -- I was looking forward to getting him to autograph some stuff.

hoosier
01-15-2013, 08:27 PM
Also, Worthy had surgery today despite stating on Sunday that his injury was just a bone bruise.

No shit....I should have read this before I corrected Nutz. WTF, the dissimulation of injuries continues despite the fact that there is nobody left to deceive except the fans.

mraynrand
01-15-2013, 09:58 PM
"Postseason Packer Injury thread"

I thought this was going to be a thread reporting on all the injuries the Packers sustain in the off season. Because why let the season being over stop them from getting injured, I say.