PDA

View Full Version : Buck up

SkinBasket
01-15-2013, 06:46 PM
What are all you pansies crying about? We have a team that has enjoyed continued success season after season only rivaled by a couple other teams. You can't fucking win every season, so suck it up and stop being so goddamn pathetic. We get better entertainment week and week out, whatever that means, than 90% of football fans. It's not like if the Packers lose, one of your family members dies for fucks sake. Enjoy the journey. Don't piss and moan about one week's worth of disappointment. Fuck. No wonder this country's become a bunch of twiddle thumb pussies.

I'll admit, I was lucky and lost that magical emotional attachment to a sport before Bert left the city, so I didn't really give a shit, but since then, I can enjoy a nice football game, get excited about the team I cheer for, and get pissed the fuck off when the game is handed to another team but it only affects me in the moment, or for a day if you bring up the Seattle game. Point being, some of you are acting like 12 year old girls experiencing their first menstruation, and it's unappealing.

rbaloha1
01-15-2013, 06:56 PM
Having your team's manhood destroyed is not like making a fart.

MadtownPacker
01-15-2013, 07:03 PM
Nice thread, I see Nutz had a talkin with you. :lol:

Brandon494
01-15-2013, 07:04 PM
Holy shit I actually agree with this asshole. :wow:

Freak Out
01-15-2013, 07:11 PM
Please people....never stop overreacting to this shit....it's funny and it will always start a few dozen crazy reaction threads....prompting threads reacting to the overreaction. Fuck you Skinbitch.

Joemailman
01-15-2013, 07:14 PM
Skin is the Anti-Red. He's also right.

hoosier
01-15-2013, 08:23 PM
What do you think being a fan is all about if not the right to spazz out after a demoralizing, season ending loss?

ThunderDan
01-15-2013, 08:42 PM
Actual, now that it's been a couple of days I am glad we got beat so bad. It makes the end of the season easier. We got beat plain and simple. Game over.

No need to bitch about a last second hail mary and 6+ dropped balls against NY.
No need to bitch about a helmet to helmet on Rodgers plus a grab of his facemask on a game losing INT in OT.

No what ifs. We got stomped.

I hate that Packers lost, I got 50 fucking yard line tickets for the Championship game sitting on my desk if the Pack had won and ATL lost.

Bretsky
01-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Fooey; the world is about being number one

Anything less deserves bitching !!! :)

hoosier
01-15-2013, 08:55 PM
Actual, now that it's been a couple of days I am glad we got beat so bad. It makes the end of the season easier. We got beat plain and simple. Game over.

No need to bitch about a helmet to helmet on Rodgers plus a grab of his facemask on a game losing INT in OT.

I hate that Packers lost, I got 50 fucking yard line tickets for the Championship game sitting on my desk if the Pack had won and ATL lost.

I bet you wouldn't be singing that "decisive losses are better than near misses" tune if Atlanta had lost. :-)

MJZiggy
01-15-2013, 08:57 PM
I bet you wouldn't be singing that "decisive losses are better than near misses" tune if Atlanta had lost. :-)

That had to happen. Anything else would have been a complete karmic failure.

ThunderDan
01-15-2013, 09:10 PM

I would be pissed as a fan with tickets. But getting punched out like this makes the end of season easier for me.

mraynrand
01-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Point being, some of you are acting like 12 year old girls experiencing their first menstruation, and it's unappealing.

You don't know what you're talking about. Sometimes I get them menstrual cramps real hard.

SkinBasket
01-16-2013, 07:27 AM
That had to happen. Anything else would have been a complete karmic failure.

I will admit, SEA losing was number one on my prayer list after GB lost. No fucking way does that happen and I don't start questioning the morality of existence. Every fable I had ever believed in would have meant nothing.

pbmax
01-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Fooey; the world is about being number one

Anything less deserves bitching !!! :)

This. Way too early. I am prepared to go full on hypocrite if McCarthy fires Dom today and proclaim in necessary and just.

Concerning myself in detailed ways with other people's job makes me react like a vengeful God. Much more Old Testament than New. More Poseidon than Jehovah, actually.

pbmax
01-16-2013, 09:30 AM
I will admit, SEA losing was number one on my prayer list after GB lost. No fucking way does that happen and I don't start questioning the morality of existence. Every fable I had ever believed in would have meant nothing.

I liked that Wilson came out of it smelling like a Rose and Carroll is getting drubbed for his first half decisions. It wasn't bad as consolation prizes go.

Pugger
01-16-2013, 10:57 AM

Yes, having those buzzards lose to Atlanta eased the pain of the Pack losing to SF. I'll just enjoy the rest of the season and look forward to the draft and 2013. It isn't like our team is devoid of talent. We only need a player here and there and the injured guys on IR back so we can make another run. As long as we have the best QB in the business we'll always have a chance to win it all.

woodbuck27
01-16-2013, 11:13 AM
What are all you pansies crying about? We have a team that has enjoyed continued success season after season only rivaled by a couple other teams. You can't fucking win every season, so suck it up and stop being so goddamn pathetic. We get better entertainment week and week out, whatever that means, than 90% of football fans. It's not like if the Packers lose, one of your family members dies for fucks sake. Enjoy the journey. Don't piss and moan about one week's worth of disappointment. Fuck. No wonder this country's become a bunch of twiddle thumb pussies.

I'll admit, I was lucky and lost that magical emotional attachment to a sport before Bert left the city, so I didn't really give a shit, but since then, I can enjoy a nice football game, get excited about the team I cheer for, and get pissed the fuck off when the game is handed to another team but it only affects me in the moment, or for a day if you bring up the Seattle game. Point being, some of you are acting like 12 year old girls experiencing their first menstruation, and it's unappealing.

Judas Priest Skin....what makes you think your so fricken' special? Get over yourself. :razz:

It's just another game that we came up short in, because we we're simply put; not realistically meant to win. That 49ers team is really good and better prepared to win a Super Bowl this season.

It remains to be seen if they'll get that done and I'll enjoy watching to see if they do.

That fricken' game is simply like a lesson in life. Learn from it and grow. It's always 'the big picture' that counts.

sharpe1027
01-16-2013, 11:25 AM
I have no response to this thread. I am still trying to get the image of a "twiddle thumb pussy" out of my head.

woodbuck27
01-16-2013, 11:39 AM

I feel bad for you.

I was 'dreaming' of a Seattle at Green Bay NFC Championship game.

woodbuck27
01-16-2013, 11:42 AM
Yes, having those buzzards lose to Atlanta eased the pain of the Pack losing to SF. I'll just enjoy the rest of the season and look forward to the draft and 2013. It isn't like our team is devoid of talent. We only need a player here and there and the injured guys on IR back so we can make another run. As long as we have the best QB in the business we'll always have a chance to win it all.

It's going to take alot more than what we have now and Aaron Rodgers to win another Super Bowl.

That Packer fan is simply 'a reality check'.

SkinBasket
01-16-2013, 01:48 PM
I wish woodbuck wasn't such a douchebag bullystick.

mraynrand
01-16-2013, 02:22 PM
I feel bad for you.

I was 'dreaming' of a Seattle at Green Bay NFC Championship game.

relax, go back to sleep and keep dreaming.