PDA

View Full Version : Michael Crabtree in sex-assault investigation

Jimx29
01-19-2013, 01:26 AM
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/49ers-Crabtree-sex-assault-investigation-4207109.php

Kiwon
01-19-2013, 05:38 AM
"The 25-year-old player - who has not been detained or arrested - is expected to play in Sunday's NFC Championship Game against the Atlanta Falcons."

Sounds like a case of "He said, she said". If it was a serious attack with obvious injuries and evidence, Crabtree would have been arrested.

These guys play with fire when they "celebrate" a big win and then risk getting themselves arrested and suspended right before the biggest game of their careers. Harbaugh's been a player, he knows what's goes on with these guys. He should use this experience to make an example of Crabtree and remind the whole team of what is on the line.

3irty1
01-19-2013, 05:56 AM
Add the Packers defense to his list of victims.

MadtownPacker
01-19-2013, 11:46 AM
Add the Packers defense to his list of victims.
Ha! He did get all up in TWill's ass didn't he? :lol:

woodbuck27
01-19-2013, 12:33 PM
How in hell do these fella's get in such mess's?

Don't they know that the days of 'slam bam thank you mame' sex are over!?

A good relationship must begin 'online'. ;-)

Guiness
01-19-2013, 02:25 PM
If the police hauled him in and didn't even charge him, I'm guessing there's nothing here but a gold digger and they figured it out quickly.

mraynrand
01-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Did he text pictures to Skinbasket's niece?

swede
01-19-2013, 05:02 PM
Did he text pictures to Skinbasket's niece?

I just want to point out that I wrote three hilarious responses to this, but Impulse Control slipped the handcuffs and found Better Judgment in a locked broom closet and they regained control of the frontal lobe. Now there's talk of logging off and cleaning my workbench.

RashanGary
01-19-2013, 07:36 PM
Now here's a story I want to believe. Guilty.

Mother fucker.

mraynrand
01-20-2013, 11:26 AM
I just want to point out that I wrote three hilarious responses to this, but Impulse Control slipped the handcuffs and found Better Judgment in a locked broom closet and they regained control of the frontal lobe. Now there's talk of logging off and cleaning my workbench.

you shoulda pulled the trigger (heh, heh). This thread should have been funnier. Maybe it's time to log off for a longer stretch. Or maybe I can make a joke about Romney and get banned.

denverYooper
01-20-2013, 11:45 AM
you shoulda pulled the trigger (heh, heh). This thread should have been funnier. Maybe it's time to log off for a longer stretch. Or maybe I can make a joke about Romney and get banned.

Nah, you're only looking at about a 47% chance of that happening.

MadtownPacker
01-20-2013, 11:58 AM
you shoulda pulled the trigger (heh, heh). This thread should have been funnier. Maybe it's time to log off for a longer stretch. Or maybe I can make a joke about Romney and get banned.I can make this thread interesting.

Log off forever, I doubt anyone will die from sadness. But make another political comment and become the forum "martyr" you so hope to be.

Please answer this first though. If several other member have made comment about the political talk in the Packers area and the rules of the forum clearly state no politics outside FYI (the area that was made FOR political discussion) why do you feel you have the right to do as you please? Please explain why YOU are ENTITLED to do whatever YOU please, whenever YOU please? Can you give us, who do wish for that order to be maintained, a legitimate reason why you should not have to follow those rules? Or you just reply with a snappy, witty comeback that makes you feel like you dont have a tiny cock, as expected.

Joemailman
01-23-2013, 09:15 AM
Sounds like charge against Crabtree isn't holding up. Two of the women in the room said he didn't assault anyone.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/matier-ross/article/Crabtree-rape-allegation-not-holding-up-4215098.php
If he's married, he might be in trouble with the wife, but probably not with the law.

mraynrand
01-23-2013, 10:37 AM
I can make this thread interesting.

Log off forever, I doubt anyone will die from sadness. But make another political comment and become the forum "martyr" you so hope to be.

Please answer this first though. If several other member have made comment about the political talk in the Packers area and the rules of the forum clearly state no politics outside FYI (the area that was made FOR political discussion) why do you feel you have the right to do as you please? Please explain why YOU are ENTITLED to do whatever YOU please, whenever YOU please? Can you give us, who do wish for that order to be maintained, a legitimate reason why you should not have to follow those rules? Or you just reply with a snappy, witty comeback that makes you feel like you dont have a tiny cock, as expected.

"Me and my shadow"

http://greenlandlady.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/iStock_000005923219Small.jpg

RashanGary
01-23-2013, 11:30 AM
God, I hate chickens.

Freak Out
01-23-2013, 11:47 AM
Justin.....if 2012 was year of the Marshmallow what will 2013 be?

Bretsky
01-26-2013, 09:36 AM
Did I hear he was at the hotel room with 3 women ?????

No wonder I liked the dirty crab so much on draft day :))