PDA

View Full Version : The Cowboys Always Make Me Feel Better

pbmax
01-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Jason Garret has been stripped of his play calling duties. Bill Callahan will be doing it.

Jerry has also fired Rob Ryan and Garret's brother and has interviewed Houston Nutt for a job that hasn't been specified. How 'bout them Cowboys?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/22/jerry-jones-garretts-no-longer-calling-offensive-plays/

mraynrand
01-22-2013, 02:03 PM
Jason Garret has been stripped of his play calling duties. Bill Callahan will be doing it.

Jerry has also fired Rob Ryan and Garret's brother and has interviewed Houston Nutt for a job that hasn't been specified. How 'bout them Cowboys?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/22/jerry-jones-garretts-no-longer-calling-offensive-plays/

The only thing more amusing that Jerry Jone's coaching carousel is watching the Bears draft/acquire "quarterbacks"

Deputy Nutz
01-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Jones has no idea what he is doing. I give him credit though, he is doing it his way and he doesn't have to answer to anyone.

KYPack
01-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Jones has no idea what he is doing. I give him credit though, he is doing it his way and he doesn't have to answer to anyone.

You got it, Nutz.

Can Ryan and bring in Monte Kiffin to install a 4-3 over a 3-4?

That's a massive undertaking for any coach, let alone a 71 year old guy who has been out of the league.

His biggest handicap is his GM won't get the right groceries to cook that meal.

sharpe1027
01-22-2013, 03:39 PM
The only thing more amusing that Jerry Jone's coaching carousel is watching the Bears draft/acquire "quarterbacks"

Matt Millian the GM was also pretty entertaining in his day.

MadScientist
01-22-2013, 04:36 PM
With the death of Al Davis, JJ had to fill the void of 'totally crazy micromanaging owner'. Where would the NFL be without one?

rbaloha1
01-22-2013, 05:38 PM
On the offensive side it is a good move. Maybe BC makes Romo more Rich Gannon like.

Defensively Kiffin had problems stopping college offenses -- spread/read option anyone.