PDA

View Full Version : Cedric Benson getting in legal troubles

Jimx29
01-25-2013, 04:12 PM
For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone w/o a license would even consider speeding....especially waaaaay over. It reeks of retardation

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9w8m?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=green-bay-packers

Guiness
01-25-2013, 04:44 PM
For the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone w/o a license would even consider speeding....especially waaaaay over. It reeks of retardation

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9w8m?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=green-bay-packers

And of entitlement.

Joemailman
01-25-2013, 04:59 PM

Makes it harder for the cops to catch him?

Guiness
01-25-2013, 05:17 PM
Makes it harder for the cops to catch him?

Or you could be right and he's just plain thick.

I keep seeing him referred to as a Packer. It was only a 1 year contract with the Pack and he's a UFA now.

Old School
01-25-2013, 07:30 PM
And it ain't such a beautiful day in his neighborhood either. He uses his neighbor's livestock as dinner on the hoof for his Rottweilers. Nice!

SkinBasket
01-25-2013, 07:42 PM
And of entitlement.

FYI motherfucker.

pbmax
01-25-2013, 08:49 PM
This, then, is the downside of Benson. Vehicular misbehavior and a threat to livestock.

Guiness
01-26-2013, 12:09 AM
FYI motherfucker.

I know you're trying to make a point, that I do and don't understand, but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't use me as a pawn.

MadtownPacker
01-26-2013, 08:55 AM
FYI motherfucker.
What you mean? Informing him he is a MFer?

KYPack
01-26-2013, 09:18 AM
This is all vintage Ced. He always gets in shit someplace. Nothing serious, but he likes to drive cars fast and snap. Around here, the guys all liked him. He's a handsome friendly guy, but has a volatile personality.

The word was that he will crack on you, espec when he's been drinking.

Fritz
01-26-2013, 09:47 AM
This, then, is the downside of Benson. Vehicular misbehavior and a threat to livestock.

Lock up the sheep, Ma.

Pugger
01-26-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm surprised he is still around in Manitowoc! :shock:

SkinBasket
01-26-2013, 11:38 AM
I know you're trying to make a point, that I do and don't understand, but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't use me as a pawn.

Jesus fuck, settle down. No one's using you for anything other than a glib comment. Take your undies out your butt.

mraynrand
01-26-2013, 03:54 PM
Jesus fuck, settle down. No one's using you for anything other than a glib comment. Take your undies out your butt.

QFT WTF happened to people's sense of humor

mraynrand
01-26-2013, 03:55 PM
What you mean? Informing him he is a MFer?

yes, have a sense of humor. repped

woodbuck27
01-29-2013, 03:35 PM
This is all vintage Ced. He always gets in shit someplace. Nothing serious, but he likes to drive cars fast and snap. Around here, the guys all liked him. He's a handsome friendly guy, but has a volatile personality.

The word was that he will crack on you, espec when he's been drinking.

Bring back prohibition to Wisconsin until TT lets him ride out of town.

Guiness
01-29-2013, 04:55 PM
Bring back prohibition to Wisconsin until TT lets him ride out of town.

Prohibition in Wi! I love it! (mostly 'cause I live elsewhere...)

I suspect that concept would be greeted roughly with roughly the same reaction as Putin's attempt at raising the price of Vodka in Russia.

Freak Out
01-29-2013, 06:28 PM
What a DB website...I have to have 3rd party cookies enabled to see the story? Fuck you.

woodbuck27
01-29-2013, 08:37 PM
Prohibition in Wi! I love it! (mostly 'cause I live elsewhere...)

I suspect that concept would be greeted roughly with roughly the same reaction as Putin's attempt at raising the price of Vodka in Russia.

LOL no kidding. I was just having some fun there. From the sublime to the ridiculous.

Choose !

Goodbye Benson...Goodbye Miller.

Smeefers
02-14-2013, 11:59 AM
Crap! I actually thought I found some decent off season news that I would be able to share with you dirty rats, when I realised it was just about Benson not owning a fence. Dogs ate some calves.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8945975/cedric-benson-green-bay-packers-pays-fines-3-citations

woodbuck27
02-15-2013, 11:08 AM
Or you could be right and he's just plain thick.

I keep seeing him referred to as a Packer. It was only a 1 year contract with the Pack and he's a UFA now.

or ..... a need for 'speed'.