PDA

View Full Version : NO

Jimx29
01-25-2013, 06:30 PM
http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/report-packers-interested-in-trade-for-jets-cb-darrelle-revis?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CheeseheadTv+%28Cheesehead+TV %29

red
01-25-2013, 07:32 PM
wow, that was one of the dumber things i've read in awhile

i agree, thats a big N-O

where to begin

first, thats the first i've heard our team mentioned with revis, in fact no teams have actually been named with revis, because no one is actually dumb enough to trade for a guy coming off a serious knee injury

second. we're already trying to figure out how to free up cap space to keep some of our own players, no way we bring in a guy who almost held out last year because the 120 million he was offered wasn't enough

3rd, our cb's are not our problem. if we're gonna start trading for big name big budget players, then there's a pretty long list of positions that need addressing before cb. how bout a real NFL LT?

King Friday
01-25-2013, 07:50 PM
Thompson wouldn't sign Woodson in his prime until he waited long enough for Woodson to see he wasn't wanted enough by anyone else and got him at a discount. Revis will drive a lot more interest than Woodson did and he wants TOP $$$$$$$...Thompson won't have a chance at him, even if he would consider the move (and we all know he wouldn't even give it a nanosecond of a chance).

Pugger
01-26-2013, 10:19 AM
No thanks. We are other positions that need upgrading instead.