PDA

View Full Version : Cut Possibilities

HarveyWallbangers
08-22-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm going to start a thread on players that are rumored to be possible cuts that might fit in well with the Packers. I've heard Justin McCareins and some of the Detroit receivers might be on the chopping block, but looking at the other receivers on the Jets, I can't see them cutting McCareins. I'm not sure Rogers and Mike Williams are worth the trouble. One guy that I think would fit the scheme who might be on the block is FB B.J. Askew of the Jets. Eric Mangini wants a big thumper at FB (ala Lorenzo Neal), and they picked Jamar Martin. Askew is a former 3rd round pick who fits the Packers scheme. He's a poor man's Justin Griffith.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/teams/jets/index.html

FB B.J. Askew, once thought to be a shoo-in to replace longtime starter Jerald Sowell, no longer is a lock to even make the team. Jamar Martin, acquired on waivers from the Saints, has the potential to be a bruising lead blocker. New offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer came from a system--the Chargers'--that included a thumper at fullback, Lorenzo Neal. Askew isn't known for his blocking, although his ability on special teams could save him from the waiver wire. At 260 pounds, Martin needs to get into better shape.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6421

red
08-22-2006, 02:12 PM
great idea harv

well alot of people here wanted us to get k-rob in a big way last season. now we might have another chance. the queens might cut him.

of course the problem with signing him is that we might have to wait a year or two for him to get out of jail and serve a suspension

lee suggs might get cut. the browns tried to trade him only to have him fail the physical because of an injury he suffered in college

i also heard, i'm not sure where it was, that there might be a slim chance that a certain odell thurman might get cut because of his troubles and the fact that ahmad brooks looks like a beast so far

HarveyWallbangers
08-22-2006, 02:57 PM
I doubt Odell Thurman gets cut. Hopefully not, because he might be a good fit in Minnesota.

Astonishment
08-22-2006, 02:58 PM
Askew would be a really good pick up if he gets cut, but I doubt he will.

J-Rok
08-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Cardinals | Hodgins could be released
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:00:38 -0700

Kent Somers, of the Arizona Republic, reports the Arizona Cardinals could leave FB James Hodgins off the team's final roster. Hodgins will make $1 million this season if the team keeps him and his injury history could turn the team to a cheaper alternative such as FB John Bronson.

I'm don't know much about Hodgins, but we're in need of capable back-up fullbacks.

red
08-23-2006, 08:47 AM
hmm, PFT has a little number up today and mention that the team could be getting ready to maybe cut TO already

the problem is growing with the hamstring "injury to TO", he's had an MRI on it and it showed absolutely nothing wrong, but TO says its a pretty severer pull or strain. this really ticks off the big tuna who pretty much pushed to back on the field, only for TO to say later that he reinjured the hamstring by jumping into practice to soon

the team is saying TO should get another MRI. why?

because if a player is cut while injured he gets his full salary for the year. like hunt last year. but if he's cut while healthy, the team is just out the bonus money

now, if a vet is on the roster for the first week, then his entire salary is guaranteed for the whole year. but if he's cut before the first week he its not fully guaranteed

the TO head case, IMO is already starting to get at dallas, they might decide to cut the cord before he ruins the whole season, and players are already starting to lose respect for the tuna over all this

so MAYBE watch for TO on the market, and watch for all the people yelling that we should get him, even though t that point he would have tried his best to piss off and get released from his 3 team in 4 years

SkinBasket
08-23-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm not sure Rogers and Mike Williams are worth the trouble.

Hell, I would give anyone who comes out of that fricken mess in DET a second chance. The combination of ownership, GM, and coaching has been terrible and I would hardly fault the players until I saw them working in a better environment.

KYPack
08-23-2006, 11:24 AM
Askew would be a really good pick up if he gets cut, but I doubt he will.

Mathias Askew?

He was cut last week.

red
08-23-2006, 11:26 AM

Hell, I would give anyone who comes out of that fricken mess in DET a second chance. The combination of ownership, GM, and coaching has been terrible and I would hardly fault the players until I saw them working in a better environment.

very true

Deputy Nutz
08-23-2006, 11:35 AM
Bj Askew was a tweener at Michigan. He split his time at halfback and at fullback throughout his career. He is an athletic fullback, that needs to get better at blocking.

woodbuck27
08-23-2006, 11:42 AM

Your point is solid SkinBasket.

I'd like to see another young and talented WR in Green Bay soon.

GO PACK GO ! OUR FUTURE BRIGHT !!

Partial
08-23-2006, 11:43 AM
Bj Askew was a tweener at Michigan. He split his time at halfback and at fullback throughout his career. He is an athletic fullback, that needs to get better at blocking.

I'm fine with that. Better for our system than Leach, i gather.

Pack0514
08-23-2006, 11:59 AM

Lions | C. Rogers could go on the waiver wire
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:01:36 -0700

Tom Kowalski, of MLive.com, reports Detroit Lions WR Charles Rogers could go on the waiver wire if the team decides to cut ties with him. He would be subject to the waiver wire because he only has three years of league experience. By going on the waiver wire, the Lions would have no control over who he signs with and the team that claims him would get Rogers for cheap. Rogers failed to reach many of his contract incentives and the team that claims him and the remaining four years of his contract would only be on the hook for his one-year salary of $757,917. The team that claims him could release him if things do not work out and there would be no additional hit on their salary cap.

How does the waiver system work..... I always thought the worst teams had first dibbs. So does that mean if Hou, NO, NYJ, and Tenn dont want him we could claim him?

digitaldean
08-23-2006, 12:09 PM

Lions | C. Rogers could go on the waiver wire
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:01:36 -0700

How does the waiver system work..... I always thought the worst teams had first dibbs. So does that mean if Hou, NO, NYJ, and Tenn dont want him we could claim him?

You are correct on the waiver system. It goes according to worst to best.

As for Rogers, I'd give him a shot, but problem is who would you cut or put on IR / practice squad?

KYPack
08-23-2006, 01:19 PM
[ [/i]

How does the waiver system work..... I always thought the worst teams had first dibbs. So does that mean if Hou, NO, NYJ, and Tenn dont want him we could claim him?[/quote]

It goes by Conference. He's cut by an NFC team, so NO gets first dibs, then us & on down the line. He has to pass thru the whole NFC before the AFC teams get a shot. The AFC goes by worst to best also. I'd think Atl'd grab him, Lelie or no Lelie.

SkinBasket
08-23-2006, 01:52 PM
I doubt he would make it to ATL given his price and no-strings-attached terms of employment. Shouldn't DET try to look for a 7th or a possible 53rd man in a trade before just cutting him loose? Or would that violate Millen's programming to never do anything that might make any kind of sense?

red
08-23-2006, 02:06 PM
at that price and with absolutely no risk to us whatsoever it would absolutely be worth it to pick him up

maybe he just needs a new start

Rastak
08-23-2006, 02:15 PM
at that price and with absolutely no risk to us whatsoever it would absolutely be worth it to pick him up

Does he fit McCarthy's definition of "Packer People"?

red
08-23-2006, 02:18 PM

Does he fit McCarthy's definition of "Packer People"?who the hell cares at that price, and if he does act up we cut him, and take no hit what-so-ever

i'd take TO if he only cost us 750,000 with no strings attached so we could dump him in a heartbeat if he started up.

and i haven't heard a whole lot about rodgers being a giant head case, he just gets hurt a lot. plus we haven't even really seen what he can do yet, cause he's always hurt. he could be the next TO (on the field) for all we know

SD GB fan
08-23-2006, 02:22 PM
ya i dun see why we dun pick him up..unless TT feels we have enough talent at WR and dun wanna stun the growth of the younger guys. competition doesnt hurt tho

Rastak
08-23-2006, 02:24 PM

Does he fit McCarthy's definition of "Packer People"?who the hell cares at that price, and if he does act up we cut him, and take no hit what-so-ever

Oh, I see your point and don't totally disagree with it, McCarthy had stated "we are looking for Packer people" so one wouldn't assume Rogers is the sort of people he's looking for. If he's signing turds like Cincy and Denver are often doing...(or even the Vikes with Koren being a turd with a fresh coat of paint) then I wonder what he meant by that statement.
That's all I'm saying.....

red
08-23-2006, 02:29 PM

Oh, I see your point and don't totally disagree with it, McCarthy had stated "we are looking for Packer people" so one wouldn't assume Rogers is the sort of people he's looking for. If he's signing turds like Cincy and Denver are often doing...(or even the Vikes with Koren being a turd with a fresh coat of paint) then I wonder what he meant by that statement.

what have you heard about him, is he a big problem?

i haven't heard much, but i really haven't paid much attention to his problems

wait, is it weed? hes been busted a couple times, is that it?

hmm, i think if i remember right he's looking at a 1 year ban for his next violation, so that could be a problem. but then again if he is suspended we are out only a little money and can flat out cut him right?

it still might be worth a shot. if its just the weed problem, theres a chance that can be fixed

Rastak
08-23-2006, 02:56 PM

what have you heard about him, is he a big problem?

i haven't heard much, but i really haven't paid much attention to his problems

wait, is it weed? hes been busted a couple times, is that it?

hmm, i think if i remember right he's looking at a 1 year ban for his next violation, so that could be a problem. but then again if he is suspended we are out only a little money and can flat out cut him right?

it still might be worth a shot. if its just the weed problem, theres a chance that can be fixed

Drugs, poor work habits, bad attitude.....and of course, lots of talent.

HarveyWallbangers
08-23-2006, 08:02 PM
OG Stephen Peterman might draw some interest from the Packers.

BooHoo
08-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Rodgers is not liked in Detroit. Number one pick who didn't work out. Not sure we even want to look at him.

SkinBasket
08-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Rodgers is not liked in Detroit. Number one pick who didn't work out. Not sure we even want to look at him.

Desmond Howard ring any bells? We happen to be in real need of a punt/kick returner. I think that alone would warrant a "look."

red
08-24-2006, 08:28 AM
another thing about bringing in charles rodgers is that he his injured once again. he's missing preseason games because of a knee injury

packrulz
08-25-2006, 05:13 AM
C. Rogers has issues but he's better than Gardner/Boerichter and probably Ferguson. And remember, living in GB he won't get in trouble with the night life as easy as he does in Detroit. He's got lots of potential, I'd pick him up in a heartbeat.

Fritz
08-25-2006, 08:19 AM

Desmond Howard ring any bells? We happen to be in real need of a punt/kick returner. I think that alone would warrant a "look."

Skin -

I live near Detroit, and the word is that C Rogers is not terribly interested in returning punts or kicks. He has never seemed terribly concerned with proving himself as a pro. I'd give him a try, in any case. It wouldn't hurt to give him some reps, since you know you've got Gardner in reserve if Rogers didn't work out.

As for BJ Askew, he was an okay player at Michigan - yes, a tweener - and in addition I am not a fan of football players named "BJ."

HarveyWallbangers
09-01-2006, 10:39 AM
There's an outside chance that Kelley Washington of Cincinnati will get cut. He's running 6th on the depth chart. The Bengals might keep Washington because of the uncertainity with Chris Henry, or they may choose to keep a guy like Reggie McNeal (who's running 7th on the depth chart) instead. He'd be an intriguing talent.

HarveyWallbangers
09-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Jamaal Jackson beat out Hank Fraley for the starting OC job in Philadelphia. I know they want to keep Fraley as a swing G/C, but I wonder how much it would take to get him. If he's available for a late pick, the Packers might want to look into signing him.

retailguy
09-02-2006, 01:57 PM
There's an outside chance that Kelley Washington of Cincinnati will get cut. He's running 6th on the depth chart. The Bengals might keep Washington because of the uncertainity with Chris Henry, or they may choose to keep a guy like Reggie McNeal (who's running 7th on the depth chart) instead. He'd be an intriguing talent.

Who, McNeal or Washington?

HarveyWallbangers
09-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Both. I still wonder why McNeal couldn't play QB, but that's just me. He looked like his arm was decent in college. At least, decent enough to work with.

I was talking about Kelley Washington. I doubt he gets cut, but if he does get cut, I want him in Green Bay if at all possible.

retailguy
09-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Both. I still wonder why McNeal couldn't play QB, but that's just me. He looked like his arm was decent in college. At least, decent enough to work with.

I was talking about Kelley Washington. I doubt he gets cut, but if he does get cut, I want him in Green Bay if at all possible.

I used to be high on Washington, but he really let the starting WR role slip through his fingers in cincy. It was there for the taking, but TJ really passed him by. Not sure why....

also not sure he'd be any better than Ruvell Martin, or that new guy. Question I'd be asking, is, bringing in a veteran going to impede the development of the new guys.

but at least the guy has kept his nose out of trouble... so maybe instead of Rod Gardner? think I could hang with that....

HarveyWallbangers
09-02-2006, 02:27 PM
The Browns just traded for Fraley. Wish we could have gotten him.

Lee Suggs was cut by Cleveland.

Meanwhile, Cincy kept Washington and cut Reggie McNeal.

BananaMan
09-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Cut Ingle Martin, give Reggie McNeal the 3rd spot?

I know it'd never happen, but I think Reggie McNeal has a bigger upside.

Not to mention he doesn't fit our system.

justanotherpackfan
09-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Cut Ingle Martin, give Reggie McNeal the 3rd spot?

I know it'd never happen, but I think Reggie McNeal has a bigger upside.

Not to mention he doesn't fit our system.
Agreed, every team needs a fast quarterback. :mrgreen:

gbpackfan
09-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Darius Watts, Artose Pinner, Zach Hilton, and Copper (WR Dallas) are some guys to look at.

HarveyWallbangers
09-02-2006, 03:28 PM
Zach Hilton was cut? He was a sleeper heading into the year.

HarveyWallbangers
09-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Sounds like the Eagles may not have gotten much for Fraley. I would have liked to throw him into the mix.

The News
In an effort to address the multiple problems at the center position, the Browns have traded a 2008 draft pick to the Eagles for veteran offensive lineman Hank Fraley. Fraley has played both center and guard during his six seasons in Philadelphia and started eight games for the Eagles last season.

Our View
Fraley is a solid interior lineman who should help bolster a unit that has sustained significant losses during the preseason. While Fraley doesn't fill the gaping hole left by loss of LeCharles Bentley, his experience and professionalism will be a welcome addition in Cleveland.

digitaldean
09-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Wow, Fraley and Suggs available at one point.

Hopefully, TT will give Suggs a look-see.

Fraley would have been a good veteran guy to add to the mix.

Any news on the Queens linemen? I heard that Liewinski (sorry if i butcher the spelling Rastak) and one other vet OL were in danger of being cut.

Not against the youth movement, but I think having at least 1 veteran guard can help.

-EDIT: Just as I was posting, another thread came up that Liewinski and Goldberg were cut by the Queens. Get Liewinski, TT!!

MJZiggy
09-02-2006, 03:57 PM
OK, but while we're talking about cuts and stuff, how long do you have after a player's been cut to claim them off the wire?

mngolf19
09-02-2006, 04:22 PM
OK, but while we're talking about cuts and stuff, how long do you have after a player's been cut to claim them off the wire?

I think you can talk to him immediately. It's just up to the player where he signs with.

HarveyWallbangers
09-02-2006, 05:47 PM
DT Chad Lavalais got cut by Atlanta. What a disappointment he's been.

HarveyWallbangers
09-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Calico and FB Troy Fleming were among the cuts by Tennessee. Both guys have to be a consideration.

digitaldean
09-02-2006, 05:50 PM
DT Chad Lavalais got cut by Atlanta. What a disappointment he's been.

Yep, definitely.

Read that he dogged it in the off season and came in way out of shape.

Willard
09-02-2006, 07:13 PM
This was a very useful post by "MarkLawrence" on PackerChatters. It shows cuts of 23 teams by team and then by position. Enjoy.....

This is still only 23 teams. . .

Arizona Cardinals CB Darrell Hunter.
Arizona Cardinals CB Dyshod Carter.
Arizona Cardinals CB Jay McCareins.
Arizona Cardinals CB Justin Wyatt.
Arizona Cardinals DE Anton Palepoi (shoulder).
Arizona Cardinals DL Kenny King (hand).
Arizona Cardinals DL Tyler King.
Arizona Cardinals DT Tim Bulman.
Arizona Cardinals FB James Hodgins.
Arizona Cardinals FB/TE John Bronson.
Arizona Cardinals LB Isaac Keys.
Arizona Cardinals LB Lance Mitchell (ankle).
Arizona Cardinals LB Mark Brown.
Arizona Cardinals OC Shawn Lynch.
Arizona Cardinals OL Jeremy Bridges.
Arizona Cardinals OT Alan Reuber.
Arizona Cardinals RB Damien Anderson.
Arizona Cardinals S Chris Harrell.
Arizona Cardinals TE Eric Edwards.
Arizona Cardinals WR Carlyle Holiday.
Arizona Cardinals WR Greg Lee.
Arizona Cardinals WR Micheal Spurlock.
Arizona Cardinals WR Todd Watkins.
Atlanta Falcons CB Leigh Torrence.
Atlanta Falcons DE Josh Savage.
Atlanta Falcons DT Chad Lavalais.
Atlanta Falcons DT Michael Bozeman.
Atlanta Falcons FB John Pannozzo.
Atlanta Falcons FB Kevin Dudley.
Atlanta Falcons LB Travis Williams.
Atlanta Falcons OC Brian Ferentz.
Atlanta Falcons OC Toby Cecil.
Atlanta Falcons OT Chris McGee.
Atlanta Falcons OT Shawn Draper.
Atlanta Falcons PK Miro Kesic.
Atlanta Falcons PK/P Tony Yelk.
Atlanta Falcons RB Marlion Jackson.
Atlanta Falcons S Nick Turnbull.
Atlanta Falcons TE Jason Randall.
Atlanta Falcons WR Jamin Elliott.
Atlanta Falcons WR Jerome Pathon.
Atlanta Falcons WR Robert Redd.
Atlanta Falcons WR Troy Bergeron.
Baltimore Ravens C Thatcher Szalay
Baltimore Ravens CB Duvol Thompson
Baltimore Ravens CB Jamaine Winborne
Baltimore Ravens DE Roderick Green
Baltimore Ravens DL Nick Leaders
Baltimore Ravens DL Ryan LaCasse
Baltimore Ravens DT Remi Ayodele
Baltimore Ravens LB Dennis Haley
Baltimore Ravens LB Jimmy Cottrell
Baltimore Ravens LB Tim Johnson
Baltimore Ravens OT Rob Droege
Baltimore Ravens P Leo Araguz
Baltimore Ravens PK Aaron Elling
Baltimore Ravens QB Brian St. Pierre
Baltimore Ravens QB Drew Olson
Baltimore Ravens SS Robb Butler
Baltimore Ravens TE Bobby Blizzard
Baltimore Ravens TE Rob Abiamiri
Baltimore Ravens WR Romby Bryant
Baltimore Ravens WR Travis LaTendresse
Buffalo Bills CB Eric Bassey
Buffalo Bills CB Eric King
Buffalo Bills DL Jason Hall
Buffalo Bills DL Jason Hall
Buffalo Bills DL Jason Jefferson
Buffalo Bills DL Lauvale Sape
Buffalo Bills DL Ryan Neill
Buffalo Bills FB Alan Ricard
Buffalo Bills FB Jon Goldsberry
Buffalo Bills FS Rashad Baker
Buffalo Bills LB Joe Odom
Buffalo Bills LB Liam Ezekiel
Buffalo Bills LB Wendell Hunter
Buffalo Bills OG Greg Jerman
Buffalo Bills OG Jason Thomas
Buffalo Bills OG Justin Geisinger
Buffalo Bills RB Fred Jackson
Buffalo Bills RB Lionel Gates
Buffalo Bills S Jim Leonhard
Buffalo Bills TE brad Cieslak
Buffalo Bills WR George Wilson
Buffalo Bills WR Jonathan Smith
Cincinnati Bengals DE Eric Henderson.
Cincinnati Bengals FB Chris Manderino.
Cincinnati Bengals FB Naufahu Tahi.
Cincinnati Bengals OC Ben Wilkerson.
Cincinnati Bengals OG Kyle Takavitz.
Cincinnati Bengals OG Nate Livings.
Cincinnati Bengals OT Pete Lougheed.
Cincinnati Bengals RB DeDe Dorsey.
Cincinnati Bengals S John Busing.
Cincinnati Bengals TE Darnell Sanders.
Cincinnati Bengals TE David Jones.
Cincinnati Bengals TE Ronnie Ghent.
Cincinnati Bengals WR Glenn Holt.
Cincinnati Bengals WR P.K. Sam.
Cincinnati Bengals WR Reggie McNeal.
Cleveland Browns CB Jereme Perry
Cleveland Browns CB Peter Hunter
Cleveland Browns CB Therrian Fontenot
Cleveland Browns DL Babatunde Oshinowo
Cleveland Browns DL Darrell Campbell
Cleveland Browns FB Corey McIntyre
Cleveland Browns LB Clifton Smith (hamstring)
Cleveland Browns LB Justin Kurpeikis
Cleveland Browns LB Nick Speegle
Cleveland Browns OG Andrew Hoffman
Cleveland Browns OL Dave Yovanovits
Cleveland Browns OT Jon Dunn
Cleveland Browns QB Darrell Hackney
Cleveland Browns RB Lee Suggs
Cleveland Browns S Andrew Pace
Cleveland Browns TE John Owens
Cleveland Browns WR Frisman Jackson
Cleveland Browns WR Kendrick Mosley
Dallas Cowboys C Matthew Tarullo.
Dallas Cowboys DE Stephen Bowen.
Dallas Cowboys LB Junior Glymph.
Dallas Cowboys LB Rocky Boiman.
Dallas Cowboys NT Montavious Stanley.
Dallas Cowboys OL D'Anthony Batiste.
Dallas Cowboys OT Dennis Roland.
Dallas Cowboys OT Rob Petitti.
Dallas Cowboys QB Drew Bledsoe (neck) will practice
Dallas Cowboys QB Matt Baker.
Dallas Cowboys RB Keylon Kincade.
Dallas Cowboys S Willie Pile.
Dallas Cowboys TE Tony Curtis.
Dallas Cowboys WR Damarius Bilbo.
Dallas Cowboys WR Terrance Copper.
Dallas Cowboys rookie WR/PR Skyler Green.
Denver Broncos CB Tyler Everett
Denver Broncos DE Corey Jackson
Denver Broncos DE Khaleed Vaughn
Denver Broncos FB Brandon Miree
Denver Broncos LB Raymond Wells
Detroit Lions C Brock Gutierrez
Detroit Lions C Fred Matua
Detroit Lions CB Dee McCann
Detroit Lions CB Harrison Smith
Detroit Lions DL Cleveland Pinkney
Detroit Lions DL Damian Gregory
Detroit Lions DL Lynn McGruder
Detroit Lions DL Marcus Parker
Detroit Lions LB James Davis
Detroit Lions LB James Hargrave
Detroit Lions OT Clint Stickdorn
Detroit Lions OT Clint Stickdorn
Detroit Lions OT Kelly Butler
Detroit Lions RB Artose Pinner
Detroit Lions S Marcus Demps
Detroit Lions TE Dave Pearson
Detroit Lions TE Sean McHugh
Detroit Lions WR Charles Rogers
Detroit Lions WR Devale Ellis
Detroit Lions WR Glenn Martinez
Green Bay Packers CB Antonio Malone.
Green Bay Packers CB Patrick Dendy.
Green Bay Packers DE Dave Tollefson.
Green Bay Packers DL Kenny Peterson.
Green Bay Packers FB Ben Brown.
Green Bay Packers LB Roy Manning.
Green Bay Packers LB Tim Goodwell.
Green Bay Packers OC Pete Traynor.
Green Bay Packers OG Tupe Peko.
Green Bay Packers PK E.J. Cochrane.
Green Bay Packers RB Najeh Davenport.
Green Bay Packers S Atari Bigby.
Green Bay Packers S Jeremy Modkins.
Green Bay Packers S Tra Boger.
Green Bay Packers TE Zac Alcorn.
Green Bay Packers WR Carlton Brewster.
Green Bay Packers WR Chris Francies.
Green Bay Packers WR Cory Rodgers.
Green Bay Packers WR Rod Gardner.
Houston Texans OT Seth Wand.
Jacksonville Jaguars CB David Richardson.
Jacksonville Jaguars CB Edorian McCullough.
Jacksonville Jaguars CB Trestin George.
Jacksonville Jaguars CB Trestin George.
Jacksonville Jaguars DE James Wyche.
Jacksonville Jaguars DE Jim Davis.
Jacksonville Jaguars DL Walter Curry.
Jacksonville Jaguars DT Anthony Maddox.
Jacksonville Jaguars FS Jamaal Fudge.
Jacksonville Jaguars LB Brian Iwuh.
Jacksonville Jaguars LS Andre Economos.
Jacksonville Jaguars OC Brett Romberg.
Jacksonville Jaguars OG Derrick Fletcher.
Jacksonville Jaguars OG Shannon Snell.
Jacksonville Jaguars OG Shannon Snell.
Jacksonville Jaguars OT Ryan Gibbons.
Jacksonville Jaguars OT Wayne Hunter.
Jacksonville Jaguars RB Rich Alexis.
Jacksonville Jaguars TE Greg Estandia.
Jacksonville Jaguars TE Todd Yoder.
Jacksonville Jaguars WR Charles Sharon.
Jacksonville Jaguars WR Fred Stamps.
Jacksonville Jaguars WR Randy Hymes.
Minnesota Vikings CB Charles Gordon.
Minnesota Vikings CB Tony Beckham.
Minnesota Vikings CB/S Dustin Fox.
Minnesota Vikings DE DeQuincy Scott.
Minnesota Vikings DE Khreem Smith.
Minnesota Vikings DT Eric Taylor.
Minnesota Vikings FB Steven I. Jackson.
Minnesota Vikings LB Rod Davis.
Minnesota Vikings OG Chris Liwienski.
Minnesota Vikings OT Donald Penn.
Minnesota Vikings QB J.T. O'Sullivan.
Minnesota Vikings QB Mike McMahon.
Minnesota Vikings RB Adimchinobe Echemandu.
Minnesota Vikings S Willie Offord.
Minnesota Vikings TE Richard Angulo.
Minnesota Vikings WR Christopher Jones.
Minnesota Vikings WR Josh Davis.
Minnesota Vikings WR Kevin Kasper.
Minnesota Vikings WR Ryan Hoag.
New Orleans Saints CB Grant Mason.
New Orleans Saints CB Josh Lay.
New Orleans Saints DE Javon Nanton.
New Orleans Saints DE Jimmy Verdon.
New Orleans Saints DL Joe Minucci.
New Orleans Saints LB Colby Bockwoldt.
New Orleans Saints LB Jay Foreman.
New Orleans Saints QB Adrian McPherson.
New Orleans Saints TE Billy Miller.
New Orleans Saints TE Zach Hilton.
New York Giants CB Curtis Deloatch
New York Giants CB Gerrick McPhearson
New York Giants DE Willie Evans.
New York Giants DL Adrian Awasom
New York Giants DL Damane Duckett
New York Giants DL Eric Moore
New York Giants DT Marcus Green.
New York Giants FB Tony Jackson.
New York Giants LB Nick McNeil.
New York Giants LB Tyson Smith
New York Giants OG Kevin McAlmont.
New York Giants OL Todd Londot
New York Giants OL Troy Reddick
New York Giants RB James Sims
New York Giants RB Mike Jemison
New York Giants S Charlie Peprah.
New York Giants S Quentin Harris.
New York Giants TE Darcy Johnson.
New York Giants TE Wade Fletcher.
New York Giants WR Anthony Mix
New York Giants WR Willie Ponder
New York Jets CB Hank Poteat.
New York Jets CB Ray Mickens.
New York Jets DL Brennan Schmidt.
New York Jets DL Darrell Adams.
New York Jets DL Matt McChesney.
New York Jets LB Blake Costanzo.
New York Jets LB Craig Bailey.
New York Jets LB Darrell McClover.
New York Jets OL Charles Missant.
New York Jets OL Doug Nienhuis.
New York Jets OL Ed Blanton.
New York Jets OL Isaac Snell.
New York Jets OL Marko Cavka.
New York Jets OL Steve Morley.
New York Jets RB Stacy Tutt.
New York Jets S Andre Maddox.
New York Jets S Jamie Thompson.
New York Jets TE Joe Kowalewski.
New York Jets TE Joel Dreessen.
New York Jets TE Walter Rasby.
New York Jets WR Dante Ridgeway.
New York Jets WR Reggie Newhouse.
New York Jets WR Sloan Thomas.
Oakland Raiders DE Bryant McNeal.
Oakland Raiders DT Rashad Moore.
Oakland Raiders LB Ricky Brown.
Oakland Raiders OC Chris Morris.
Oakland Raiders OG Kelvin Garmon.
Oakland Raiders OT Jabari Levey.
Oakland Raiders QB Jeff George
Oakland Raiders RB Rod Smart.
Oakland Raiders WR Kevin McMahan.
Oakland Raiders WR William Buchanon.
Philadelphia Eagles announced CB Dexter Wynn
Philadelphia Eagles announced CB Donald Strickland
Philadelphia Eagles announced CB Matt Ware
Philadelphia Eagles announced DL Darrell Lee
Philadelphia Eagles announced DL Keyonta Marshall
Philadelphia Eagles announced LB Dedrick Roper
Philadelphia Eagles announced LB Torrance Daniels
Philadelphia Eagles announced OG Trey Darilek
Philadelphia Eagles announced QB Timmy Chang
Philadelphia Eagles announced S J.R. Reed
Philadelphia Eagles announced TE Andy Thorn
Philadelphia Eagles announced TE Stephen Spach
Philadelphia Eagles announced WR Bill Sampy
Philadelphia Eagles announced WR Darnerian McCants
Philadelphia Eagles announced WR Jabar Gaffney
Philadelphia Eagles announced WR Justin Jenkins
Philadelphia Eagles announced WR Michael Gasperson
Pittsburgh Steelers CB Anthony Madison
Pittsburgh Steelers CB Anthony Madison
Pittsburgh Steelers DE Orien Harris
Pittsburgh Steelers DE Shaun Nua
Pittsburgh Steelers DE Shaun Nua
Pittsburgh Steelers FB John Kuhn
Pittsburgh Steelers FS Mike Lorello
Pittsburgh Steelers FS Mike Lorello
Pittsburgh Steelers LB Andre Frazier.
Pittsburgh Steelers LB Richard Seigler
Pittsburgh Steelers LB Richard Seigler
Pittsburgh Steelers OT Brandon Torrey
Pittsburgh Steelers QB Omar Jacobs
Pittsburgh Steelers TE Jon Dekker
Pittsburgh Steelers WR Quincy Morgan.
San Francisco 49ers CB Derrick Johnson.
San Francisco 49ers CB Kris Richard.
San Francisco 49ers DE Lance Legree.
San Francisco 49ers DE Scott Scharff.
San Francisco 49ers DT Bobby Payne.
San Francisco 49ers FB Zak Keasey.
San Francisco 49ers LB Bobby Iwuchukwu.
San Francisco 49ers LB Corey Smith.
San Francisco 49ers LB James Maxwell.
San Francisco 49ers LB Sarth Benoit.
San Francisco 49ers OG Ben Sobieski.
San Francisco 49ers OT Bobby Harris.
San Francisco 49ers OT Sam Wilder.
San Francisco 49ers OT Tavares Washington.
San Francisco 49ers P Tom Rouen.
San Francisco 49ers QB Gibran Hamdan.
San Francisco 49ers RB Terry Jackson.
San Francisco 49ers TE Terry Jones Jr.
San Francisco 49ers WR Jason McAddley.
San Francisco 49ers WR Marcus Maxwell.
San Francisco 49ers WR Otis Amey.
San Francisco 49ers WR Rasheed Marshall.
St. Louis Rams CB DeJuan Groce
St. Louis Rams DL Brian Howard
St. Louis Rams DL Tim Sandidge
St. Louis Rams LB Tim McGarigle
St. Louis Rams OG Tony Palmer
St. Louis Rams QB Dave Ragone
St. Louis Rams RB Fred Russell
St. Louis Rams RB Moe Williams
St. Louis Rams TE Jerome Collins
St. Louis Rams WR Dominique Thompson
Tampa Bay Buccaneers CB Dwight Ellick.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers CB James Patrick.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers DE Andrew Williams.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers DE Charles Bennett.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers DL Keith Wright.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers DL Keith Wright.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers DT Anthony Bryant.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers DT Jon Bradley.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers FB Carey Davis.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers FB Rick Razzano.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers LB Anthony Trucks.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers LB Marquis Cooper.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers OG Toniu Fonoti.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers OL Jonathan Clinkscale.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers OT Scott Jackson.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Derek Watson.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Derek Watson.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers S Donte Nicholson.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers S Steve Cargile.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers TE Mark Anelli.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers TE Tim Massaquoi.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR Chas Gessner.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR Edell Shepherd.
Tennessee Titans C Joel Rodriguez
Tennessee Titans CB Antoine Harris
Tennessee Titans CB Keon Raymond
Tennessee Titans DL Chris Herring
Tennessee Titans DL Copeland Bryan
Tennessee Titans DL Jeff Littlejohn
Tennessee Titans DL Sean Conover
Tennessee Titans DL Tim Thompson
Tennessee Titans FB Troy Fleming
Tennessee Titans LB Marcus Randall
Tennessee Titans LB Terna Nande
Tennessee Titans OG Cody Douglas
Tennessee Titans OL Mike Erickson
Tennessee Titans TE Ben Hall
Tennessee Titans TE Jamie Petrowski
Tennessee Titans WR Grant Mattos
Tennessee Titans WR Tyrone Calico

================================================== ========================

C Brock Gutierrez
C Fred Matua
C Joel Rodriguez
C Matthew Tarullo.
C Thatcher Szalay
CB Anthony Madison
CB Anthony Madison
CB Antoine Harris
CB Antonio Malone.
CB Charles Gordon.
CB Curtis Deloatch
CB Darrell Hunter.
CB David Richardson.
CB DeJuan Groce
CB Dee McCann
CB Derrick Johnson.
CB Dexter Wynn
CB Donald Strickland
CB Duvol Thompson
CB Dwight Ellick.
CB Dyshod Carter.
CB Edorian McCullough.
CB Eric Bassey
CB Eric King
CB Gerrick McPhearson
CB Grant Mason.
CB Hank Poteat.
CB Harrison Smith
CB Jamaine Winborne
CB James Patrick.
CB Jay McCareins.
CB Jereme Perry
CB Josh Lay.
CB Justin Wyatt.
CB Keon Raymond
CB Kris Richard.
CB Leigh Torrence.
CB Matt Ware
CB Patrick Dendy.
CB Peter Hunter
CB Ray Mickens.
CB Therrian Fontenot
CB Tony Beckham.
CB Trestin George.
CB Trestin George.
CB Tyler Everett
CB/S Dustin Fox.
DE Andrew Williams.
DE Anton Palepoi (shoulder).
DE Bryant McNeal.
DE Charles Bennett.
DE Corey Jackson
DE Dave Tollefson.
DE DeQuincy Scott.
DE Eric Henderson.
DE James Wyche.
DE Javon Nanton.
DE Jim Davis.
DE Jimmy Verdon.
DE Josh Savage.
DE Khaleed Vaughn
DE Khreem Smith.
DE Lance Legree.
DE Orien Harris
DE Roderick Green
DE Scott Scharff.
DE Shaun Nua
DE Shaun Nua
DE Stephen Bowen.
DE Willie Evans.
DL Adrian Awasom
DL Babatunde Oshinowo
DL Brennan Schmidt.
DL Brian Howard
DL Chris Herring
DL Cleveland Pinkney
DL Copeland Bryan
DL Damane Duckett
DL Damian Gregory
DL Darrell Adams.
DL Darrell Campbell
DL Darrell Lee
DL Eric Moore
DL Jason Hall
DL Jason Hall
DL Jason Jefferson
DL Jeff Littlejohn
DL Joe Minucci.
DL Keith Wright.
DL Keith Wright.
DL Kenny King (hand).
DL Kenny Peterson.
DL Keyonta Marshall
DL Lauvale Sape
DL Lynn McGruder
DL Marcus Parker
DL Matt McChesney.
DL Nick Leaders
DL Ryan LaCasse
DL Ryan Neill
DL Sean Conover
DL Tim Sandidge
DL Tim Thompson
DL Tyler King.
DL Walter Curry.
DT Anthony Bryant.
DT Anthony Maddox.
DT Bobby Payne.
DT Chad Lavalais.
DT Eric Taylor.
DT Jon Bradley.
DT Marcus Green.
DT Michael Bozeman.
DT Rashad Moore.
DT Remi Ayodele
DT Tim Bulman.
FB Alan Ricard
FB Ben Brown.
FB Brandon Miree
FB Carey Davis.
FB Chris Manderino.
FB Corey McIntyre
FB James Hodgins.
FB John Kuhn
FB John Pannozzo.
FB Jon Goldsberry
FB Kevin Dudley.
FB Naufahu Tahi.
FB Rick Razzano.
FB Steven I. Jackson.
FB Tony Jackson.
FB Troy Fleming
FB Zak Keasey.
FB/TE John Bronson.
FS Jamaal Fudge.
FS Mike Lorello
FS Mike Lorello
FS Rashad Baker
LB Andre Frazier.
LB Anthony Trucks.
LB Blake Costanzo.
LB Bobby Iwuchukwu.
LB Brian Iwuh.
LB Clifton Smith (hamstring)
LB Colby Bockwoldt.
LB Corey Smith.
LB Craig Bailey.
LB Darrell McClover.
LB Dedrick Roper
LB Dennis Haley
LB Isaac Keys.
LB James Davis
LB James Hargrave
LB James Maxwell.
LB Jay Foreman.
LB Jimmy Cottrell
LB Joe Odom
LB Junior Glymph.
LB Justin Kurpeikis
LB Lance Mitchell (ankle).
LB Liam Ezekiel
LB Marcus Randall
LB Mark Brown.
LB Marquis Cooper.
LB Nick McNeil.
LB Nick Speegle
LB Raymond Wells
LB Richard Seigler
LB Richard Seigler
LB Ricky Brown.
LB Rocky Boiman.
LB Rod Davis.
LB Roy Manning.
LB Sarth Benoit.
LB Terna Nande
LB Tim Goodwell.
LB Tim Johnson
LB Tim McGarigle
LB Torrance Daniels
LB Travis Williams.
LB Tyson Smith
LB Wendell Hunter
LS Andre Economos.
NT Montavious Stanley.
OC Ben Wilkerson.
OC Brett Romberg.
OC Brian Ferentz.
OC Chris Morris.
OC Pete Traynor.
OC Shawn Lynch.
OC Toby Cecil.
OG Andrew Hoffman
OG Ben Sobieski.
OG Chris Liwienski.
OG Cody Douglas
OG Derrick Fletcher.
OG Greg Jerman
OG Jason Thomas
OG Justin Geisinger
OG Kelvin Garmon.
OG Kevin McAlmont.
OG Kyle Takavitz.
OG Nate Livings.
OG Shannon Snell.
OG Shannon Snell.
OG Toniu Fonoti.
OG Tony Palmer
OG Trey Darilek
OG Tupe Peko.
OL Charles Missant.
OL D'Anthony Batiste.
OL Dave Yovanovits
OL Doug Nienhuis.
OL Ed Blanton.
OL Isaac Snell.
OL Jeremy Bridges.
OL Jonathan Clinkscale.
OL Marko Cavka.
OL Mike Erickson
OL Steve Morley.
OL Todd Londot
OL Troy Reddick
OT Alan Reuber.
OT Bobby Harris.
OT Brandon Torrey
OT Chris McGee.
OT Clint Stickdorn
OT Clint Stickdorn
OT Dennis Roland.
OT Donald Penn.
OT Jabari Levey.
OT Jon Dunn
OT Kelly Butler
OT Pete Lougheed.
OT Rob Droege
OT Rob Petitti.
OT Ryan Gibbons.
OT Sam Wilder.
OT Scott Jackson.
OT Seth Wand.
OT Shawn Draper.
OT Tavares Washington.
OT Wayne Hunter.
P Leo Araguz
P Tom Rouen.
PK Aaron Elling
PK E.J. Cochrane.
PK Miro Kesic.
PK/P Tony Yelk.
QB Adrian McPherson.
QB Brian St. Pierre
QB Darrell Hackney
QB Dave Ragone
QB Drew Olson
QB Gibran Hamdan.
QB J.T. O'Sullivan.
QB Jeff George
QB Matt Baker.
QB Mike McMahon.
QB Omar Jacobs
QB Timmy Chang
RB Adimchinobe Echemandu.
RB Artose Pinner
RB Damien Anderson.
RB DeDe Dorsey.
RB Derek Watson.
RB Derek Watson.
RB Fred Jackson
RB Fred Russell
RB James Sims
RB Keylon Kincade.
RB Lee Suggs
RB Lionel Gates
RB Marlion Jackson.
RB Mike Jemison
RB Moe Williams
RB Najeh Davenport.
RB Rich Alexis.
RB Rod Smart.
RB Stacy Tutt.
RB Terry Jackson.
S Andre Maddox.
S Andrew Pace
S Atari Bigby.
S Charlie Peprah.
S Chris Harrell.
S Donte Nicholson.
S J.R. Reed
S Jamie Thompson.
S Jeremy Modkins.
S Jim Leonhard
S John Busing.
S Marcus Demps
S Nick Turnbull.
S Quentin Harris.
S Steve Cargile.
S Tra Boger.
S Willie Offord.
S Willie Pile.
SS Robb Butler
TE Andy Thorn
TE Ben Hall
TE Billy Miller.
TE Bobby Blizzard
TE Darcy Johnson.
TE Darnell Sanders.
TE Dave Pearson
TE David Jones.
TE Eric Edwards.
TE Greg Estandia.
TE Jamie Petrowski
TE Jason Randall.
TE Jerome Collins
TE Joe Kowalewski.
TE Joel Dreessen.
TE John Owens
TE Jon Dekker
TE Mark Anelli.
TE Richard Angulo.
TE Rob Abiamiri
TE Ronnie Ghent.
TE Sean McHugh
TE Stephen Spach
TE Terry Jones Jr.
TE Tim Massaquoi.
TE Todd Yoder.
TE Tony Curtis.
TE Wade Fletcher.
TE Walter Rasby.
TE Zac Alcorn.
TE Zach Hilton.
TE brad Cieslak
WR Anthony Mix
WR Bill Sampy
WR Carlton Brewster.
WR Carlyle Holiday.
WR Charles Rogers
WR Charles Sharon.
WR Chas Gessner.
WR Chris Francies.
WR Christopher Jones.
WR Cory Rodgers.
WR Damarius Bilbo.
WR Dante Ridgeway.
WR Darnerian McCants
WR Devale Ellis
WR Dominique Thompson
WR Edell Shepherd.
WR Fred Stamps.
WR Frisman Jackson
WR George Wilson
WR Glenn Holt.
WR Glenn Martinez
WR Grant Mattos
WR Greg Lee.
WR Jabar Gaffney
WR Jamin Elliott.
WR Jason McAddley.
WR Jerome Pathon.
WR Jonathan Smith
WR Josh Davis.
WR Justin Jenkins
WR Kendrick Mosley
WR Kevin Kasper.
WR Kevin McMahan.
WR Marcus Maxwell.
WR Michael Gasperson
WR Micheal Spurlock.
WR Otis Amey.
WR P.K. Sam.
WR Quincy Morgan.
WR Randy Hymes.
WR Rasheed Marshall.
WR Reggie McNeal.
WR Reggie Newhouse.
WR Robert Redd.
WR Rod Gardner.
WR Romby Bryant
WR Ryan Hoag.
WR Sloan Thomas.
WR Terrance Copper.
WR Todd Watkins.
WR Travis LaTendresse
WR Troy Bergeron.
WR Tyrone Calico
WR William Buchanon.
WR Willie Ponder
WR/PR Skyler Green.

MJZiggy
09-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Thanks, Willard. Please let us know when he gets done with the rest of them.