PDA

View Full Version : Ask Josh Sitton

mraynrand
02-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Post your contract questions here; Josh Sitton will answer them. Get the best deal you can, while the getting is good, and even when it's not!

Deputy Nutz
02-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Can he help with collective bargaining?

hoosier
02-03-2013, 07:19 PM
When TJ Lang got kicked in the g'nads against Minnesota in 2011, did the other GB linemen succumb to the temptation to make fun?

Bretsky
02-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Who is the dirtyest player he has ever played ?
Who is the best trash talker he's every played against.

In terms of trash talk, what is the best line you've witnessed ?

mraynrand
02-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Can he help with collective bargaining?

JS: "no. I am just a monday morning armchair contract negotiator"

mraynrand
02-03-2013, 09:09 PM
When TJ Lang got kicked in the g'nads against Minnesota in 2011, did the other GB linemen succumb to the temptation to make fun?

JS: "Yes, but only in the showers after the game"

Joemailman
02-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Josh,

Who the hell do you think you are? The new Cleft Crusty?

mraynrand
02-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Josh,

Who the hell do you think you are? The new Cleft Crusty?

JS: "I am the sage of 20/20 hindsight contract negotiations"

swede
02-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Hey Josh, if player A makes an inappropriate comment on another player's contract and player B makes an inappropriate grab at another player's Shiancoe in the showers is there a likelihood that the team would ask player A, player B, or both players A and B to handle their own bizness?

rbaloha1
02-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Josh,

Thanks for the honesty. Enjoyed seeing you at the pro bowl. I tried to get your autograph on Saturday before the Pro Bowl but you dissed me.

I have a contract negotiation upcoming -- please help me not leave money on the table.

P.S. Tell braddah Greg how about a hometown discount.

Iron Mike
02-03-2013, 11:15 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScYwhBRro30F4AEQKD5kEM1KCdsyzHd TBvcjS9fbjFXNi-w1t1jw

He's come a long way....

swede
02-03-2013, 11:23 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScYwhBRro30F4AEQKD5kEM1KCdsyzHd TBvcjS9fbjFXNi-w1t1jw

He's come a long way....

Yikes!

I wonder what he looked like with his shoulder pads on?

hoosier
02-04-2013, 07:11 PM
When Jeff Saturday became a free agent last year Peyton Manning said that Saturday's was his "favorite butt" (other than his wife's). Do offensive linemen like it when QBs grab their asses?

mraynrand
02-04-2013, 07:14 PM
When Jeff Saturday became a free agent last year Peyton Manning said that Saturday's was his "favorite butt" (other than his wife's). Do offensive linemen like it when QBs grab their asses?

JS: "Yeah, that's why some us us make sure we're tackles. The farther from the center the better. I noticed that Manning felt Saturday's butt at the Pro Bowl for 'old time's sake.' I see Rodgers do that, and I'm heading for the hills. Not that there's anything wrong with that..."

ThunderDan
02-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Josh-

We have barbequed a few times together and you use to be a good friends of mines backdoor nieghbor. Tell the truth, did you really leave because of the dog issue or did you hate my friends? How does Tom Crabtree like your old house?

mraynrand
02-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Josh-

We have barbuqued a few times together and you use to be a good friends of mines backdoor nieghbor. Tell the truth, did you really leave because of the dog issue or did you hate my friends? How does Tom Crabtree like your old house?

JS - "The barbecue sauce made me nauseous. Maybe someone fed it to the dog. Does that Tom Crabtree have a face only a mother could love, or what?"

rbaloha1
02-04-2013, 10:46 PM
how can you educate certain rats about size in the trenches?

what should rats do about small penises and erectile dysfunction? does this add to their attempts at witty sarcasm?

do any rats need dr. phil?

mraynrand
02-05-2013, 11:06 AM
how can you educate certain rats about size in the trenches?

JS: "being pugnacious smug and arrogant, as well as ignoring commentary or facts that detract from your argument is a sure way to win people to your side. If that fails, fall back on SIX HIRB - accuse your enemies of being Sexist, Intolerant, Xenophobic, Homophobic, Racist, or Bigoted. Rinse and repeat."

Guiness
02-05-2013, 11:52 AM
JS: "being pugnacious smug and arrogant, as well as ignoring commentary or facts that detract from your argument is a sure way to win people to your side. If that fails, fall back on SIX HIRB - accuse your enemies of being Sexist, Intolerant, Xenophobic, Homophobic, Racist, or Bigoted. Rinse and repeat."

With apologies...

Oh look, this isn't an argument.
Yes it is.
No it isn't. It's just contradiction.
No it isn't.
It is!
It is not.
Look, you just contradicted me.
I did not.
Oh you did!!
No, no, no.

SkinBasket
02-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Dear Mr. Sitton,

Can you get us in touch with Tory Humphrey?

mraynrand
02-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Dear Mr. Sitton,

JS: "No, but I can get you an autographed basketball from Jay Humphries"

pittstang5
02-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Mr. Sitton,

What happened to Spencer Havner?

Seems the Packers should draft more versatile players like him to play mulitple positions. IMO, if the Packers had a team of Spencer Havners, both on offense and defense, they'd be unstoppable.

Do you agree?

mraynrand
02-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Mr. Sitton,

What happened to Spencer Havner?

Seems the Packers should draft more versatile players like him to play mulitple positions. IMO, if the Packers had a team of Spencer Havners, both on offense and defense, they'd be unstoppable.

Do you agree?

JS: "Spencer is back at his job as a sewage appraiser. In the world of TE/HB hybrids, Havner was about 7 pounds under optimal weight. That kind of weight reduction across
your roster = certain Divisional round playoff loss."

rbaloha1
02-05-2013, 07:46 PM
JS: "Spencer is back at his job as a sewage appraiser. In the world of TE/HB hybrids, Havner was about 7 pounds under optimal weight. That kind of weight reduction across
your roster = certain Divisional round playoff loss."

hey josh,

what to do about snarky rats who are legends in their own minds?

rbaloha1
02-05-2013, 07:48 PM

please keep your self confessions to yourself and dr. phil.

rbaloha1
02-05-2013, 07:50 PM
With apologies...

hysterical -- lets go on dr. phil or letterman.

hoosier
02-05-2013, 08:05 PM
What are your feelings about the Packers toughness? Do they need bigger, stronger players or should they try to put together a team of smurfs?

mraynrand
02-05-2013, 08:18 PM
hey josh,

what to do about snarky rats who are legends in their own minds?

JS: "I would repeatedly insult them, cleverly if possible."

rbaloha1
02-05-2013, 08:21 PM
JS: "I would repeatedly insult them, cleverly if possible."

ditto

KYPack
02-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Dear Mr. Sitton,

Or Tori Black?

Guiness
02-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Or Tori Black?

My spider sense is tingling, and I am not going to google that name

mraynrand
02-05-2013, 09:52 PM

JS: "Spider senses? My Captain Caveman senses are tingling"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_licmywaDKw1qhpzp8o1_500.jpghttp://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Josh+Sitton+Ksl1w5vnN7Sm.jpg

KYPack
02-06-2013, 07:49 AM

Great tight end, that one.