PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Combine thread

packrulz
02-20-2013, 04:52 AM
Lacy and Lattimore are hurt, T'eo, Ogletree, and Honey Bear have issues, and this Ansah guy looks impressive but raw, it's going to be an interesting combine.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/21732735/combine-10-players-to-watch

Fritz
02-20-2013, 06:43 AM
Sounds like there's lots of trash out there right now. Lots of high-talent, low character or question mark types...

Zool
02-20-2013, 10:19 AM
Honeybadger?

pbmax
02-20-2013, 10:50 AM
Honey Boo Boo

In other news:

Michael Tanier ‏@MikeTanier
Just watched Star Lotulelei put both members of a USC double team on their butts. Think I can safely switch to the next player.

pbmax
02-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Honeybadger?

Or ...

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=166257&stc=1&d=1302277842

Zool
02-20-2013, 11:26 AM
Honey Boo Boo

In other news:

Michael Tanier ‏@MikeTanier
Just watched Star Lotulelei put both members of a USC double team on their butts. Think I can safely switch to the next player.

Was just watching that video. They tripped over each other's feet. He's a moose to be sure, but on their butts is not accurate. One dropped to a knee and the other fell over him.

Go to the 5:00 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co-NvKnZzvw

Freak Out
02-20-2013, 11:34 AM
http://davidinorlando.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/combine.jpg

packrulz
02-20-2013, 04:35 PM
What a combine!

SkinBasket
02-20-2013, 06:33 PM
Fuck. When's the combine?

pbmax
02-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Fuck. When's the combine?

Starts the 23rd.

Fritz
02-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Okay, NOW the thread can be the official combine thread:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsSfOlVpfMuYmgQE2mCo99klVtn-xwj5OLV7BedZGZJe1iVS5zzA

MadScientist
02-21-2013, 01:11 PM
Okay, NOW the thread can be the official combine thread:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsSfOlVpfMuYmgQE2mCo99klVtn-xwj5OLV7BedZGZJe1iVS5zzA

As much as we chide Sherman for that shot, given the true value, or lack there of, of the workouts and especially the 40 times, it might be best for a GM to sleep through that part. The real value are the interviews and the medical reports.

smuggler
02-21-2013, 01:44 PM
You can have your physicians examine the prospects, also.

RashanGary
02-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Some positions, the combine results have a very strong correlation to success in the NFL. Others, not as much.

On a side note, the Bears GM says there are 5-6 starting safeties in this class and calls it an unusually high number. A lot of us are hoping for a Collins replacement. Maybe this is the year!!

Freak Out
02-21-2013, 04:45 PM
That Defense could use another Nick Collins.

RashanGary
02-21-2013, 04:46 PM
I think Tony Jefferson plays a similar game to Collins.

pbmax
02-21-2013, 06:01 PM
Kareem Copeland ‏@kareemcopeland
Speilman calls this one of the best defensive line drafts in a while.

Wes Hodkiewicz Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod
Spielman likes the defensive tackle draft. Not a sexy or splashy class but players are there to help teams

pbmax
02-21-2013, 06:03 PM
Badgers Travis Frederick is honoring Brett Keisel or headed to a cabin in Montana.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDpRny3CUAIZ-15.jpg:large

packrulz
02-21-2013, 06:18 PM
Combine workout schedule:
» Saturday, Feb. 23: Tight ends, offensive linemen, special teams
» Sunday, Feb. 24: Quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers
» Monday, Feb. 25: Defensive linemen, linebackers
» Tuesday, Feb. 26: Defensive backs

SkinBasket
02-21-2013, 07:47 PM
Starts the 23rd.

Fuck me. I'm living in a shitty hotel for two weeks. Their internets doesn't even owrk, I doubt they have NFL netwrok. But I canstikll drink.

Pugger
02-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Kareem Copeland ‏@kareemcopeland
Speilman calls this one of the best defensive line drafts in a while.

Wes Hodkiewicz Wes Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod
Spielman likes the defensive tackle draft. Not a sexy or splashy class but players are there to help teams

Good, our D line needs help - especially some speed.

Fritz
02-22-2013, 06:43 AM
Agreed, Pugger. I would not be unhappy if the Packers went for a nose tackle, a defensive end, and a safety fairly high in the draft.

Iron Mike
02-22-2013, 05:56 PM
Or ...

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=166257&stc=1&d=1302277842

Dude was awesome in "I'm Gonna Get You, Sucka"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL1J5aQS-Ls

packrulz
02-24-2013, 06:15 AM
40-Yard Dash Results - Tight Ends

Chris Gragg, Arkansas, 4.50
Matt Furstenburg, Maryland, 4.62
Jake Stoneburner, Ohio St., 4.65
Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame, 4.68
Vance McDonald, Rice, 4.69
Nick Kasa, Colorado, 4.71
Jordan Reed, Florida, 4.72
Dion Sims, Michigan St., 4.75
Zach Ertz, Stanford, 4.76
Mychal Rivera, Tennessee, 4.81
Gavin Escobar, San Diego St., 4.84
Levine Toilolo, Stanford, 4.86
Philip Lutzenkirchen, Auburn, 4.94
Justice Cunningham, South Carolina, 4.94
Chris Pantale, Boston College, 4.99

3-Cone Drill Results - Tight Ends

Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame, 6.92
Gavin Escobar, San Diego St., 7.07
Zach Ertz, Stanford, 7.08
Chris Gragg, Arkansas, 7.08
Vance McDonald, Rice, 7.08
Levine Toilolo, Stanford, 7.09
Matt Furstenburg, Maryland, 7.09
Justice Cunningham, South Carolina, 7.12
Jake Stoneburner, Ohio St., 71.2
Philip Lutzenkirchen, Auburn, 71.5
Mychal Rivera, Tennessee, 7.17
Dion Sims, Michigan State, 7.36
Chris Pantale, Boston College, 7.48

Patler
02-24-2013, 06:32 AM
From NFP:

Russ Lande looks at some prospects who struggled in Saturday's Combine workout. Russ Lande
February 23, 2013

1. Travis Frederick, C, Wisconsin: Not only did Frederick run the slowest 40 of the offensive linemen (In the 5.6’s depending on the scout we spoke), but he did not impress in the positional drills. He looked slow during the drills and as a scout told us he looked like a bad athlete. This is a concern because Frederick was viewed as a good athlete who struggled at times on film due to bad technique, but now teams need to double check the film to make sure those struggles were not due to a lack of athleticism

Pugger
02-24-2013, 07:22 AM
I missed yesterday's activities because I wasn't home. When does it start today? I went to the NFLN but I couldn't find the on air schedule there.

packrulz
02-24-2013, 07:47 AM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8979075
INDIANAPOLIS -- I sat in on the Manti Te'o news conference Saturday afternoon. After all, you could argue that three of our four teams in the NFC North are in the market for an inside/middle linebacker in the 2013 NFL draft. A fourth, the Detroit Lions, could conceivably draft him as a strong-side linebacker who eventually moves back into the middle.

So my eyes lit up for a moment when Te'o revealed that the Green Bay Packers were one of the first two teams he has formally met with here at the NFL scouting combine. Injuries sidelined two of the Packers' inside linebackers last season, Desmond Bishop and D.J. Smith, and the San Francisco 49ers exposed what was left of their depth chart in the divisional playoffs.

But it's important to remember that the Packers (and Houston Texans) are two of 20 teams that will get formal face time with Te'o at the combine. The remainder will have an opportunity for informal discussions and/or private visits later in the draft process. There is almost no established connection between combine meetings and the likelihood that a team will draft a player.

2013 NFL Combine
Rd. 1: April 25, 8 p.m. ET
Rds. 2-3: April 26, 7 ET
Rds. 4-7: April 27, noon ET

Te'o said that everyone he has talked to has asked him about the hoax he said he fell for, leading him to believe he was in an online relationship with a woman who did not exist. Indeed, the Packers would be foolish not to ask Te'o about the situation and gauge his response.

To that end, Te'o said he is telling teams "the facts" and summarized his response to them in this way: "I cared for somebody and that's what I was taught to do. Ever since I was young, when someone needs help, you help them out. Unfortunately, it didn't end up the way I thought it would."

Earlier this week, Minnesota Vikings general manager Rick Spielman said his most pressing question for Te'o would be an explanation for his poor performance in the Discover BCS National Championship against Alabama. Was he distracted by the hoax? Physically outmatched? Both? Neither?

Asked if he was distracted in that game, Te'o said, "No." He added: "That's all on me. I played hard, so did my team. But Alabama had a great game plan and so did we. They just executed it better than we did."

The Vikings' middle linebacker, Jasper Brinkley, is a pending free agent. So is strong-side linebacker Erin Henderson. Meanwhile, the Chicago Bears might be seeking a long-term replacement for middle linebacker Brian Urlacher.

Before that can happen, NFC North teams must determine if they can trust Te'o. Do they believe his story? Or do they think he is continuing to perpetuate a lie? Now is the time to find out.

"They want to be able to trust their player," Te'o said. "You don't want to invest in someone they can't trust. Everybody here, they're just tying to get to know you. They're trying to get to know you as a person and a football player.

"It could be a hurdle but it could also be an opportunity to show how you really are. That's the way I have approached it and it's been a big learning experience for me."

For what it's worth, I thought Te'o handled the news conference well. If he performs the same way for teams in interviews here, he will go a long way toward putting this unique story behind him.

Iron Mike
02-24-2013, 09:11 AM
http://centraltrack.com/Culture/2605/Wolf-At-The-Door/Theres-A-Reason-Why-NFL-Scouts-Are-Drooling-Over-SMUs-Margus-Hunt

rbaloha1
02-24-2013, 09:31 AM
With Manti, TT is just doing due diligence. TT usually keeps minimal contact with the players he is really interested in.

Witnessed numerous Finley replacements.

packrulz
02-24-2013, 09:58 AM
TT often doesn't draft guys he interviews but I do think T'eo will be a good NFL ILB, I just don't think he'll be the best player available when it's his turn to pick. Some think Minter is better.

pittstang5
02-24-2013, 10:51 AM
Tavon Austin, WVU, WR just ran an unofficial 40 time of 4.25. I've seen him play, he's lightning quick too. I think he'd be nice replacement for Cobb on kick returns and punt returns which I'm pretty sure he does both.

rbaloha1
02-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Tavon Austin, WVU, WR just ran an unofficial 40 time of 4.25. I've seen him play, he's lightning quick too. I think he'd be nice replacement for Cobb on kick returns and punt returns which I'm pretty sure he does both.

Can he run routes or is he like Goodwin from Texas?

pittstang5
02-24-2013, 12:14 PM
Can he run routes or is he like Goodwin from Texas?

Yes. He can run routes. Perfect for the slot. Great out of the backfield. Size is his only concern. 5' 8" - 180 lbs. Packers would probably have to take him with their first or trade back to later first or very early second. With need on defense, doubt they get him, but he'd be perfect for replacing Cobb on KRs & PRs. And would help with the potential loss of Jennings and Driver

rbaloha1
02-24-2013, 12:23 PM
Yes. He can run routes. Perfect for the slot. Great out of the backfield. Size is his only concern. 5' 8" - 180 lbs. Packers would probably have to take him with their first or trade back to later first or very early second. With need on defense, doubt they get him, but he'd be perfect for replacing Cobb on KRs & PRs. And would help with the potential loss of Jennings and Driver

Some people compare to Percy Harvin. Not a great need.

Where is the beef?

Joemailman
02-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Montee Ball runs a 4.66, which is 19th out of 31 RB's. Times ranged from 4.37 to 5.0. Likely not good enough to improve his draft stock which was probably mid-2nd/3rd round pick.

rbaloha1
02-24-2013, 02:48 PM
Montee Ball runs a 4.66, which is 19th out of 31 RB's. Times ranged from 4.37 to 5.0. Likely not good enough to improve his draft stock which was probably mid-2nd/3rd round pick.

john clay ii?

Joemailman
02-24-2013, 02:54 PM
He's better than Clay by quite a bit as a pro prospect. I wouldn't be opposed to TT taking him in the 2nd.

smuggler
02-24-2013, 03:30 PM
Looks like Eifert had a really good combine. He was supposed to be a slightly better blocker and a better pure receiver than Ertz in every way, but Ertz was supposed to be a better runner.

I guess Eifert is superior in every way? I hope the Bears take Ertz, in that case.

packrulz
02-24-2013, 04:00 PM
Looks like Eifert had a really good combine. He was supposed to be a slightly better blocker and a better pure receiver than Ertz in every way, but Ertz was supposed to be a better runner.

I guess Eifert is superior in every way? I hope the Bears take Ertz, in that case.
McShay likes Eifert better, I think both of them are really good. Imagine lining up one of them with Finley, sort of like the Patriots with Gronk & Hernandez.

pbmax
02-24-2013, 05:10 PM
I read 4.62 and 4.64. Why cannot they simply post the unofficial times and then the official times?

Just like horse racing, then we could be on them.

swede
02-24-2013, 06:22 PM
I used to DVR the combine. I gave it up this year.

The NFL Network confuses casual football fans with fans who would watch the combine. I don't necessarily need to watch it live, but I would like to watch reps or have the ability to access recorded reps from NFL Network online.

It grinds my gears to listen to commentators yuk it up while the DLineman I wanted to watch is running his drill just out of camera view. I don't need to see 90 seconds of the 40 starter guy whistling a rep dead and then telling the player--again--to get set and hold still before starting. Just run the dang things in sequence so that I can fast forward and see who I want to see.

After the draft I had always hoped to go back and watch the Packers draft picks, but it was frustrating trying to find players in the format they have been using. Outside of the 40 it was hit and miss to see your guy running a drill.

Am I off-base on this or have any of you felt the same way?

pbmax
02-24-2013, 06:58 PM
I wonder if there will be an "indie" TV movement like there is in music (or was during punk). Where producers will be expected, at worst, to make the proceedings appear more amateurish, if not simply more documentary like. Could we get C-Span to cover NFL football?

pittstang5
02-24-2013, 08:00 PM

The NFL Network confuses casual football fans with fans who would watch the combine. I don't necessarily need to watch it live, but I would like to watch reps or have the ability to access recorded reps from NFL Network online.

It grinds my gears to listen to commentators yuk it up while the DLineman I wanted to watch is running his drill just out of camera view. I don't need to see 90 seconds of the 40 starter guy whistling a rep dead and then telling the player--again--to get set and hold still before starting. Just run the dang things in sequence so that I can fast forward and see who I want to see.

After the draft I had always hoped to go back and watch the Packers draft picks, but it was frustrating trying to find players in the format they have been using. Outside of the 40 it was hit and miss to see your guy running a drill.

Yes, no doubt. This year has been so frustrating to watch the combine. Theres been more announcer time than seeing actual drills. The 40 time has always been a big deal to show, but i like watching the drills more. Did they even show the 3 cone drill for the TEs. If they did, i missed it. Plus, They must have over 10 different announcers at different times, constantly talking when drills are going on. Annoying. But, I still watch, especially to see Rich Eisen's 40 time. Can't wait for that.

Guiness
02-24-2013, 08:14 PM
+1 to Swede and pittstang's comments.

I want to see the QB throwing drills. All of them, including the guy from Pine Cone State co-ed college that broke the Big Athletic League conference record for yards gained off shovel passes :razz:

I wonder if the NFL understands who their primary consumer of this material is? Do they think the combine is going to gather a loyal prime time following? They're trying with the draft as well, so who knows.

rbaloha1
02-24-2013, 08:39 PM
According to yahoo radio, the most important things about the combine as per a poll to nfl teams are:

#1 medical exam

#2 interviews

packrulz
02-25-2013, 04:14 AM
SCOUTS INC.'S TOP 32
1. Luke Joeckel* OT Texas A&M 97
2. Chance Warmack G Alabama 96
3. Star Lotulelei DT Utah 96
4. Sharrif Floyd* DT Florida 95
5. Dee Milliner* CB Alabama 95
6. Eric Fisher OT C. Michigan 95
7. Dion Jordan DE Oregon 95
8. Kenny Vaccaro S Texas 95
9. Bjoern Werner* DE Florida St 95
10. Damontre Moore* DE Texas A&M 94
11. Jonathan Cooper OG N. Carolina 94
12. Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri 94
13. Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma 93
14. Barkevious Mingo* DE LSU 93
15. Sylvester Williams DT N. Carolina 92
16. Alec Ogletree* ILB Georgia 92
17. Jarvis Jones* OLB Georgia 92
18. C. Patterson* WR Tennessee 92
19. Ezekiel Ansah* DE BYU 91
20. Manti Te'o ILB Notre Dame 91
21. D.J. Fluker OT Alabama 91
22. Keenan Allen* WR California 91
23. Kawann Short DT Purdue 91
24. Tavon Austin* WR W. Virginia 90
25. Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB UConn 90
26. J. Hankins* DT Ohio State 90
27. Geno Smith QB W. Virginia 89
28. Sam Montgomery* DE LSU 89
29. Zach Ertz* TE Stanford 89
30. Johnathan Jenkins DT Georgia 89
31. Johnthan Banks CB Miss. St. 89
32. Eddie Lacy* RB Alabama 89
* Denotes draft-eligible non-senior
http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft

Jarvis Jones scares me with the spinal stenosis, Fluker is interesting, I like the DT's like Short, Hankins, and Jenkins:http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-1/Mike-Mayock-says-read-option-is-here-to-stay/7ebb8c39-d862-454e-95c3-8541a3cb78e0

Joemailman
02-25-2013, 06:40 AM
According to yahoo radio, the most important things about the combine as per a poll to nfl teams are:

#1 medical exam

#2 interviews

Star Lotulelei will not work out at Combine because of a heart condition. Hope his interviews went better than his medical exam.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000144927/article/star-lotulelei-sidelined-by-heart-condition-at-combine

SkinBasket
02-25-2013, 07:07 AM
Star Lotulelei will not work out at Combine because of a heart condition. Hope his interviews went better than his medical exam.

Gay hearts are easily broken. It's a fact.

Anyway, was going to make the same comment as swede, event though he's totally not gay. Totally. I can vouch for that. But I digress...

Was telling my family who I was sitting with watching the combine that they're fucking this up the same way ESPN has fucked up the draft. I'm not tuning into something as obscure as the fucking combine to listen to a bunch of assholes give me their opinion. I'm tuning in to watch young, powerful men dressed in scanty, tight outfits move their bodies. Instead, I got to see about 3-5 players run each drill, if any, in between Eisen and whoeverthefuck his asshat companion is staring at the fucking camera and yapping about some fag islander or the importance of some bullshit this or that. I understand the NFL is trying to mainstream the combine to up fan interest and bring in more revenue, but as swede said, they're totally missing the fan base that would want to watch this shit in the first place.

So now, instead of two guys who rarely shave and have crumpled shirts talking about the 3 cone drill or an offensive lineman's footwork at the water cooler, you have the fat brown nosing asshole with his Men's Warehouse half-off suit storming down the hallway yelling, "Hey! You guys see Manatee Theo's interview this weekend! It was off the HOOK!" And that's just not fun.

Patler
02-25-2013, 08:23 AM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000144927/article/star-lotulelei-sidelined-by-heart-condition-at-combine

I wonder if the kid is even draftable at this point?

pbmax
02-25-2013, 08:38 AM
I wonder if the kid is even draftable at this point?

I read that an ventricle and its valve need to be measured at 50-75% efficient to be considered normal. He was at 44% or so. Seems like a wide latitude for something so basic.

Patler
02-25-2013, 08:50 AM
I wonder if there is a "fix" for that?
...and what the long term consequences are?

rbaloha1
02-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Gay hearts are easily broken. It's a fact.

Anyway, was going to make the same comment as swede, event though he's totally not gay. Totally. I can vouch for that. But I digress...

Was telling my family who I was sitting with watching the combine that they're fucking this up the same way ESPN has fucked up the draft. I'm not tuning into something as obscure as the fucking combine to listen to a bunch of assholes give me their opinion. I'm tuning in to watch young, powerful men dressed in scanty, tight outfits move their bodies. Instead, I got to see about 3-5 players run each drill, if any, in between Eisen and whoeverthefuck his asshat companion is staring at the fucking camera and yapping about some fag islander or the importance of some bullshit this or that. I understand the NFL is trying to mainstream the combine to up fan interest and bring in more revenue, but as swede said, they're totally missing the fan base that would want to watch this shit in the first place.

So now, instead of two guys who rarely shave and have crumpled shirts talking about the 3 cone drill or an offensive lineman's footwork at the water cooler, you have the fat brown nosing asshole with his Men's Warehouse half-off suit storming down the hallway yelling, "Hey! You guys see Manatee Theo's interview this weekend! It was off the HOOK!" And that's just not fun.

It is a fact you wear white hooded sheets and drink moonshine.

Zool
02-25-2013, 09:31 AM

Pad level

SkinBasket
02-25-2013, 09:33 AM
It is a fact you wear white hooded sheets and drink moonshine.

You are incorrect, despite your use of large letters. Although I would not be adverse to drinking moonshine. I don't see why anyone would be. It's a wonderful part of our nation's history. George Washington made his own shine. I'm guessing you're more of a gin Dirty Sanchez tight and dry in a martini glass with a flaming spritzer on the side kind of guy, but that's no reason to be so intolerant of others.

And I only wear sheets when the kids interrupt my love making. They have no hood that I am aware of.

sharpe1027
02-25-2013, 09:48 AM
I read that an ventricle and its valve need to be measured at 50-75% efficient to be considered normal. He was at 44% or so. Seems like a wide latitude for something so basic.

I may be a difficult thing to accurately measure. They probably can not just stick a flow meter in there. :)

pbmax
02-25-2013, 09:52 AM
I may be a difficult thing to accurately measure. They probably can not just stick a flow meter in there. :)

Maybe not. But I think the 3-cone could tell us something if they'd let him run it.

KYPack
02-25-2013, 09:53 AM

I'm with ya, Swede.

I quit DVR-ing the combine after 2006.

Chad Jackson from FL smoked a 40. He was my guy.

On draft day, we traded down with NE.

They drafted Jackson and we got some stiff from W MI named Greg Jennings.

I realized I'm no scout and the combine is just gym class.

I quit it cold turkey & have been relatively happy since then.

Don't be too hard on Skin.

He had to punch a couple holes in that sheet to watch the combine.

pbmax
02-25-2013, 09:57 AM
How about agreeing to stop the potpourri of personal attacks in exchange for a cease and desist on gay Pacific Islander speculation?

Everyone would win.

pbmax
02-25-2013, 09:58 AM
I'm with ya, Swede.

I quit DVR-ing the combine after 2006.

Chad Jackson from FL smoked a 40. He was my guy.

On draft day, we traded down with NE.

They drafted Jackson and we got some stiff from W MI named Greg Jennings.

I realized I'm no scout and the combine is just gym class.

I quit it cold turkey & have been relatively happy since then...

Great. Now I am back to drafting Montee Ball in the first round.

SkinBasket
02-25-2013, 10:18 AM
cease and desist on gay Pacific Islander speculation?

Who's speculatin'?

hoosier
02-25-2013, 10:23 AM
...and what the long term consequences are?

I think a low ejection fraction is usually an indicator of some kind of heart damage, either an earlier heart attack or thickened heart walls. There is no fix for that, all you can do is lifestyle change or medication to try to prevent it from getting worse. Possible consequences of low EF include seriously bad things like arrhythmia and sudden cardiac arrest. If there is a structural reason for the low EF then the NFL is not in Lotulelei's future.

rbaloha1
02-25-2013, 10:29 AM
I think a low ejection fraction is usually an indicator of some kind of heart damage, either an earlier heart attack or thickened heart walls. There is no fix for that, all you can do is lifestyle change or medication to try to prevent it from getting worse. Possible consequences of low EF include seriously bad things like arrhythmia and sudden cardiac arrest. If there is a structural reason for the low EF then the NFL is not in Lotulelei's future.

Spectacular post and insight.

Patler
02-25-2013, 12:01 PM

I'm no doctor, and I didn't stay at Holiday Inn last night, but I read in an article this morning that the body sometimes compensates for left ventricle deficiency by left ventricle enlargement, in which case he would be screwed, as far as an NFL career is concerned.

Guiness
02-25-2013, 12:24 PM
And I only wear sheets when the kids interrupt my love making. They have no hood that I am aware of.

ROFL!

When there was a knock at the door, and a little voice said "where's mommy?" was your response ever "I think she's in the crawl space" for no particular reason?

hoosier
02-25-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm no doctor, and I didn't stay at Holiday Inn last night, but I read in an article this morning that the body sometimes compensates for left ventricle deficiency by left ventricle enlargement, in which case he would be screwed, as far as an NFL career is concerned.

His low EF might explain why his scouting reports talk about taking too many plays off.

pbmax
02-25-2013, 03:00 PM
He has been cleared to workout and test by a specialist. Diet, salt and recent weight loss are being blamed for test result.

swede
02-25-2013, 06:18 PM
He has been cleared to workout and test by a specialist. Diet, salt and recent weight loss are being blamed for test result.

Of course I'm sure! Lay off the goddam salt is all!

http://ec.comps.canstockphoto.com/can-stock-photo_csp10519674.jpg

Patler
02-25-2013, 07:14 PM

Good for him!

packrulz
02-26-2013, 04:52 AM
Margus Hunt ran 4.60 and Ansah ran 4.63, wow:
Oregon's Dion Jordan was an absolute freak to see in person. He looks like he could cover Kevin Durant and Aaron Hernandez. A man as big as Jordan should not move like he moves. NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah believes that BYU product Ziggy Ansah will not make it out of the top 15. If that's true, Jordan should be a virtual lock for the top 10. Perhaps Jordan can even sneak into the top five.

» NFL Network's Mike Mayock said UConn linebacker Sio Moore leveraged a strong East-West Shrine Game and Senior Bowl into a great combine. Moore is moving up draft boards and looks like a second-round pick.

» Texas A&M defensive end Damontre Moore didn't look ready for the combine. He admitted he was disappointed with his performance. Mike Mayock doesn't see Moore as a top-10 type of player.

» Some Day 3 standouts: Missouri linebacker Zaviar Gooden, Missouri defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson, UCLA defensive end Datone Jones and SMU defensive end Margus Hunt.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000145303/article/nfl-scouting-combine-what-we-learned-monday
http://www.nfl.com/combine/tracker

rbaloha1
02-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Good for him!

Some consider him the best overall player in the draft.

hoosier
02-26-2013, 07:20 AM

Link? I saw too much sodium or weight loss/dehydration listed as possible explanations of an abnormal EF but didn't see any report confirming a known cause in Lotululei's case.

Iron Mike
02-26-2013, 07:22 AM
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/left-ventricular-hypertrophy/DS00680

SkinBasket
02-26-2013, 07:30 AM
As I try to watch the combine behind the faces of the fucking commentators, I can't help but wonder, "Where is the ACLU?" I've heard for years how standardized tests are unfair. How they favor white people over minorities. The tests must be changed, they say, standards reduced, or the test taker's race taken into account when weighting the scores. Anything else would be racist!

Yet I continue to see no objection to a series of tests which undeniably favor black men over whites, hispanics, women and gays. The combine is racist and sexist and homophobic in the worst possible way: advancing the employment opportunity of one race at the detriment of all others, and gays, and beefy ladies. So I propose either making the black players wear 4 pound weights in their shoes, or giving the minority players a 10% reduction of timed drills, and a 10% bonus on positively scored drills. It's the only fair thing to do in a world obsessed with fairness of outcome rather than opportunity.

QBME
02-26-2013, 07:50 AM
As I try to watch the combine behind the faces of the fucking commentators, I can't help but wonder, "Where is the ACLU?" I've heard for years how standardized tests are unfair. How they favor white people over minorities. The tests must be changed, they say, standards reduced, or the test taker's race taken into account when weighting the scores. Anything else would be racist!

Yet I continue to see no objection to a series of tests which undeniably favor black men over whites, hispanics, women and gays. The combine is racist and sexist and homophobic in the worst possible way: advancing the employment opportunity of one race at the detriment of all others, and gays, and beefy ladies. So I propose either making the black players wear 4 pound weights in their shoes, or giving the minority players a 10% reduction of timed drills, and a 10% bonus on positively scored drills. It's the only fair thing to do in a world obsessed with fairness of outcome rather than opportunity.

Ever read the short story Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut?

Pugger
02-26-2013, 07:51 AM
TT often doesn't draft guys he interviews but I do think T'eo will be a good NFL ILB, I just don't think he'll be the best player available when it's his turn to pick. Some think Minter is better.

There were other LBers in this combine? ;-) The amount of time spent on Te'o by those talking heads on that network was ridiculous. :-?

Pugger
02-26-2013, 07:55 AM

How unfortunate. :-(

SkinBasket
02-26-2013, 08:26 AM
Ever read the short story Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut?

Is that the one with a baby rabbits?

QBME
02-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Is that the one with a baby rabbits?

No, it takes place in 2081 and it deals with how the government implements mandatory handicapping to make everyone equal. Funny and sad. It is a lot like your suggestions. A good, quick read.

SkinBasket
02-26-2013, 09:47 AM
No, it takes place in 2081 and it deals with how the government implements mandatory handicapping to make everyone equal. Funny and sad. It is a lot like your suggestions. A good, quick read.

I'm currently plowing through Atlas Shrugged, which is about to make me kill myself. I don't know if I can take any more prophetic self-enslavement "fiction" right now, given that practically all the bad ideas from these books are currently being implemented by our fed. We've been warned many times by many people, but we just giggle and fart and continue to think we're special by birthright rather than action while the bloodprice of our forefathers seeps forgotten into the earth. In other words, we aren't getting any smarter.

Anyway, I like this Rontez Miles fellow from the DB crowd today. Seems to have a good attitude despite his rough edges and his aura is spectacular. I can speak about auras because Dion does. Except he basks in the aura of the most niggardly, over-hyped guy on the field while offering the same worn out black excuses for his "troubled past." His childhood. His victimhood (of his own decisions of course, but they don't want to mention that). His quest for redemption through running fast with a "swagger." I get it, the gay samoan and honey badger make great headlines for black people - just like Mike Vick. I'm just tired of listening to Dion blow his load for an hour straight about the guy based on his swagger and aura and troubled history. I'm also tired of watching him stand on the sideline after his drill drinking water while Dion spooges over him while 2 or 3 other guys are running drills. And yeah, I'm going to keep complaining about the coverage because I'm locked in a shitty hotel for two weeks with my kids and could have really used just a little escape via even half assed coverage of this event.

Also, I'm not down with this Milliner fellow. He's too much in his own head. He comes into the league like that, and he's going to fall into a mistake driven failure spiral that could take a season or two to recover from.

rbaloha1
02-26-2013, 09:52 AM
I'm currently plowing through Atlas Shrugged, which is about to make me kill myself. I don't know if I can take any more prophetic self-enslavement "fiction" right now, given that practically all the bad ideas from these books are currently being implemented by our fed. We've been warned many times by many people, but we just giggle and fart and continue to think we're special by birthright rather than action while the bloodprice of our forefathers seeps forgotten into the earth. In other words, we aren't getting any smarter.

Anyway, I like this Rontez Miles fellow from the DB crowd today. Seems to have a good attitude despite his rough edges and his aura is spectacular. I can speak about auras because Dion does. Except he basks in the aura of the most niggardly, over-hyped guy on the field while offering the same worn out black excuses for his "troubled past." His childhood. His victimhood (of his own decisions of course, but they don't want to mention that). His quest for redemption through running fast with a "swagger." I get it, the gay samoan and honey badger make great headlines for black people - just like Mike Vick. I'm just tired of listening to Dion blow his load for an hour straight about the guy based on his swagger and aura and troubled history. I'm also tired of watching him stand on the sideline after his drill drinking water while Dion spooges over him while 2 or 3 other guys are running drills. And yeah, I'm going to keep complaining about the coverage because I'm locked in a shitty hotel for two weeks with my kids and could have really used just a little escape via even half assed coverage of this event.

Also, I'm not down with this Milliner fellow. He's too much in his own head. He comes into the league like that, and he's going to fall into a mistake driven failure spiral that could take a season or two to recover from.

Which white players can cover nfl receivers?

SkinBasket
02-26-2013, 10:03 AM
Four pound shoes.

rbaloha1
02-26-2013, 10:16 AM
Four pound shoes.

Fast twitch muscles.

SkinBasket
02-26-2013, 11:44 AM
Is there a point here or you just being racist?

Old School
02-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Skin, I was groaning when Dion was talking about swagger as well. I yelled at the TV, "Swagger is steertcorner ghetto bravado that doesn't catch a pass or intercept one. If you think you can get by on swagger, you best go back to the hood where the fools you skipped school with run their nouths ad nauseam because it's all they can do."

I'm hoping TT can find some graduated student athletes who haven't won the tattoed lady look alike contest and aren't wearing a scrub mop on their heads. That would be a good start to replacing a couple class acts we lost this year.

SkinBasket
02-26-2013, 04:36 PM
I guess that's the distinction that struck me between Honey Badger's punk ass, Dion's got my back and I'm supposed to be awesome, so I must be "swagger" and the quiet confidence that seemed to come from a guy like Miles that only got his drills on TV once or twice while fuckfaces droned on about Mathieu, or replayed Milliner's 40 for the twelfth time, or showed us Honey Badger drinking water, or Honey Badger talking to Dion like they're old pals, or Honey Badger staring into space, or Honey Badger adjusting his balls in that ridiculously atrocious outfit they made those poor fuckers wear.

smuggler
02-26-2013, 06:50 PM

This was also implemented as part of a religion in Vonnegut's 'The Sirens of Titans' which was a novel about fate (and to some lesser extent, inequality of opportunity). It really was a magnificent book, even if Vonnegut didn't quite understand outer space the way we do today.

Joemailman
02-26-2013, 08:46 PM
Honeybadger?

He ran a 4.5 40 and had a good workout overall. He's pretty badass. He doesn't give a shit.

MadtownPacker
02-26-2013, 09:04 PM
Skin, I was groaning when Dion was talking about swagger as well. I yelled at the TV, "Swagger is steertcorner ghetto bravado that doesn't catch a pass or intercept one. If you think you can get by on swagger, you best go back to the hood where the fools you skipped school with run their nouths ad nauseam because it's all they can do."

I'm hoping TT can find some graduated student athletes who haven't won the tattoed lady look alike contest and aren't wearing a scrub mop on their heads. That would be a good start to replacing a couple class acts we lost this year.Swagger would be equal to the "It factor" type of comments. I didnt watch dion says this cuz I can't stand him but I highly doubt he meant it the way you interpreted.

KYPack
02-26-2013, 09:14 PM

You mean "negro-ardly", doncha?

pbmax
02-26-2013, 09:21 PM
I bet Old School meant this kind of hoodlum, from the turn of the Century:

So it was, as he listened to Professor Caldwell's easy flow of speech - the conversation of a clever, cultured man — that Martin kept seeing himself down all his past. He saw himself when he had been quite the hoodlum, wearing a "stiff-rim" Stetson hat and a square-cut, double-breasted coat, with a certain swagger to the shoulders and possessing the ideal of being as tough as the police permitted. He did not disguise it to himself, nor attempt to palliate it. At one time in his life he had been just a common hoodlum, the leader of a gang that worried the police and terrorized honest, working-class householders. But his ideals had changed. He glanced about him at the well-bred, well-dressed men and women, and breathed into his lungs the atmosphere of culture and refinement, and at the same moment the ghost of his early youth, in stiff-rim and square-cut, with swagger and toughness, stalked across the room. This figure, of the corner hoodlum, he saw merge into himself, sitting and talking with an actual university professor.

packrulz
02-27-2013, 05:01 AM
40-Yard Dash Results - RBs

Onterio McCalebb, Auburn (4.34)
•Reynolds: McCalebb threatens 40 record

Knile Davis, Arkansas (4.37)
Kerwynn Williams, Utah State (4.48)
Jonathan Franklin, UCLA (4.49)
Michael Ford, LSU (4.50)
D.J. Harper, Boise State (4.52)
Kenjon Barner, Oregon (4.52)
Mike James, Miami (4.53)
Giovani Bernard, North Carolina (4.53)
Christine Michael, Texas A&M (4.54)
Mike Gillislee, Florida (4.55)
Zac Stacy, Vanderbilt (4.55)
Matthew Tucker, TCU (4.55)
Cierre Wood, Notre Dame (4.55)
C.J. Anderson, California (4.60)
Le'Veon Bell, Michigan State (4.60)
Andre Ellington, Clemson (4.61 - Pulled up with apparent injury)
Joseph Randle, Oklahoma State (4.63)
Montee Ball, Wisconsin (4.66)
Theo Riddick, Notre Dame (4.68)
Jawan Jamison, Rutgers (4.68)
Stefphon Jefferson, Nevada (4.68)
Montel Harris, Temple (4.68)
Lonnie Pryor, Florida State (4.70)
Rex Burkhead, Nebraska (4.73)
George Winn, Cincinnati (4.75)
Stepfan Taylor, Stanford (4.76)
Zach Line, SMU (4.77)
Robbie Rouse, Fresno State (4.80)
Ray Graham, Pittsburgh (4.80)
Braden Wilson, Kansas State (4.81)
Tommy Bohanon, Wake Forest (4.88)
Zach Boren, Ohio State (5.00)

40-Yard Dash Results - WRs

Marquise Goodwin, Texas (4.27)

Tavon Austin, West Virginia (4.34)
•Brugler: Austin, Goodwin just shy of combine record.

Ryan Swope, Texas A&M (4.34)

Kenny Stills, Oklahoma (4.38)

Josh Boyce, TCU (4.38)

Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee (4.42)

Denard Robinson, Michigan (4.43)

Corey Fuller, Virginia Tech (4.43)

Justin Hunter, Tennessee (4.44)

Markus Wheaton, Oregon State (4.45)

Lanear Sampson, Baylor (4.46)

Mark Harrison, Rutgers (4.46)

Tavarres King, Georgia (4.47)

Cobi Hamilton, Arkansas (4.47)

Mark Harrison, Rutgers (4.47)

Ryan Spadola, Lehigh (4.48)

Tyrone Goard, Eastern Kentucky (4.50)

Marquess Wilson, Washington State (4.51)

Robert Woods, Southern Cal (4.51)

Rodney Smith, Florida State (4.51)

Terrance Williams, Baylor (4.52)

Stedman Bailey, West Virginia (4.52)

Da'Rick Rogers, Tennessee Tech (4.52)

Quinton Patton, Louisiana Tech (4.53)

Aaron Mellette, Elon (4.54)

Kenbrell Thompkins, Cincinnati (4.54)

Chris Harper, Kansas State (4.55)

Marcus Davis, Virginia Tech (4.56)

Cobi Hamilton, Arkansas (4.56)

DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson (4.57)

Ace Sanders, South Carolina (4.58)

Alec Lemon, Syracuse (4.59)

Alan Bonner, Jacksonville State (4.59)

Darius Johnson, SMU (4.60)

Brandon Kaufman, Eastern Washington (4.67)

Conner Vernon, Duke (4.68)

T.J. Moe, Missouri (4.74)

SkinBasket
02-27-2013, 07:13 AM
You mean "negro-ardly", doncha?

Good point. I suppose I misuse the word to mean small minded sometimes. I'm sometimes less niggardly than others in my proper application of words.

KYPack
02-27-2013, 10:10 AM
Good point. I suppose I misuse the word to mean small minded sometimes. I'm sometimes less niggardly than others in my proper application of words.

Yes, Skin, we know you have a big, filthy mind.

Zool
02-27-2013, 10:57 AM
He ran a 4.5 40 and had a good workout overall. He's pretty badass. He doesn't give a shit.

He's getting drafted somewhere. If Maurice Clarett got drafted, this guy will.

Guiness
02-27-2013, 11:07 AM
He's getting drafted somewhere. If Maurice Clarett got drafted, this guy will.

Did Clarett get invited to the combine? More or less coverage than the Honey Badger? That was pre 'glitz-ing' so I'd guess less.

SkinBasket
02-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Yes, Skin, we know you have a big, filthy mind.

To be fair to myself, I haven't been filthy in a long time. I must be getting old.

Guiness
02-27-2013, 12:03 PM

Nice segue into football content to avoid the "keep it in FYI!" crowd off your back.

Harrison Bergeron is all of two pages, so it won't make you feel like you've been given a life sentence forcing you to read the complete Stephen King anthology. It manages to convey a frightening reality in about 500 words what 'The Uglies' couldn't do in what, three books?

http://www.tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html

SkinBasket
02-27-2013, 12:46 PM
http://www.tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html

LOL. Thanks Guiness. United States Handicapper General. Now there's a job I can aspire to.

KYPack
02-27-2013, 02:48 PM
LOL. Thanks Guiness. United States Handicapper General. Now there's a job I can aspire to.

You remind me of Vonnegut.

Before he hit it big as a writer, Kurt got a job at Sports Illustrated.

Sent to cover a steeplechase, Vonnegut turned in a one sentence story - "The fucking horse jumped over a fence".

He was quickly fired.

SkinBasket
02-27-2013, 03:09 PM
Nice segue into football content to avoid the "keep it in FYI!" crowd off your back.

Years ago, we used to be able to meander in and out of topics within a thread without being hit over the head with someone trying the be Sausage King and two or three others screaming about politics or nudity or rape fantasies. I seem to remember the place being more interesting then. But I also have an absolutely terrible memory.

SkinBasket
02-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Hey! Good news! I just remembered enough of the baby rabbit story to find it. It was Emergency by Denis Johnson. I can't remember why, but I really enjoyed that story. I also loved reading Readers Digest's "Drama in Real Life" as a child. I still reflexively pick up any Readers Digest I come across and check for a Drama in Real Life. Point being, my taste in literature may be suspect.

swede
02-27-2013, 05:56 PM
I was a compulsive reader in elementary school. Readers' Digest was good fodder. I liked reading the "I am Joe's (random body part)" series. Finding out other males had penises made it much easier to accept the necessity of disrobing to shower when I got to junior high.

I had been working on cover stories for years until I found out from Joe that I wasn't going to need them. Which was good, because I don't know if anybody was going to buy the Siamese twin story.

Old School
02-27-2013, 08:38 PM
I always went right to "For More Picturesque Speech" when I was in grade school. The nuns always preached that English was a beautiful language and we should learn to use all of it.

MadtownPacker
02-27-2013, 09:08 PM
Years ago, we used to be able to meander in and out of topics within a thread without being hit over the head with someone trying the be Sausage King and two or three others screaming about politics or nudity or rape fantasies. I seem to remember the place being more interesting then. But I also have an absolutely terrible memory.Politics where not allowed here to begin with and when they where allowed it was agreed it would stay in the FYI because really all it does is stir bad blood. People still "meander" off topic like the Readers Digest talk so save it. That's the way its gonna be and if you do it again Zool is gonna ban you for months and I'm not gonna be able to undo it because I stick by the Mods' calls. Like you should stick to your typical crying, it suits you well. Just like saying nigger online. But really though, I do enjoy your colorful post when you discuss the topic. Its just not special like when Nutz makes a post. That shit's like Elvis showing up.

Guiness
02-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Cool - so many Reader's Digest fans. In elementary school I gained something of a reputation for them. While the teacher was re-teaching something (usually long division!) for the 30th time, I'd grab an RD. I liked "Life's Like That" and the little one or two line jokes at the end of stories. I still reflexively pick one up at the dentist or doctor's office.

Just read Emergency - thanks for that.

Guiness
02-27-2013, 10:37 PM
MTP with the thin skin today. That was mild by SB standards. Methinks Rbaloha annoyed him much more than he admits!

edit: ah, I see this thread is not the only place the sparing has been going on!

KYPack
02-27-2013, 10:48 PM
"Laughter, the Best Medicine" and "Humor in Uniform" were pretty good.

Kneeslappers, ya know?

HowardRoark
02-27-2013, 11:05 PM
Watch yourself Mr. Basket, remember you live amongst the illiterate.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/images/davidhoward_012899twp.jpg

SkinBasket
02-28-2013, 07:28 AM
Politics where not allowed here to begin with and when they where allowed it was agreed it would stay in the FYI because really all it does is stir bad blood. People still "meander" off topic like the Readers Digest talk so save it. That's the way its gonna be and if you do it again Zool is gonna ban you for months and I'm not gonna be able to undo it because I stick by the Mods' calls. Like you should stick to your typical crying, it suits you well. Just like saying nigger online. But really though, I do enjoy your colorful post when you discuss the topic. Its just not special like when Nutz makes a post. That shit's like Elvis showing up.

Stop being a dick. Wasn't aware that talking about Readers Digest was a bannable offense. Obviously everyone here was horrified by the topic and it killed all discussion and ruined the entire forum. I think you would have a valid complaint if the combine were still happening, or if this thread had been hijacked and run off course to make someone angry, but getting so upset about people continuing a discussion in a thread that would otherwise be sinking into oblivion seems a little over the top to me.

Honestly, you're the only one trolling to start any kind of shit here, so maybe you should chill the fuck out or Zool will ban you for a couple months and you won't be able to undo it because you stick by the Mod's calls.

MadtownPacker
02-28-2013, 02:37 PM
Pay attention WeeMan, I used the reader digest talk as an example of off topic discussion being allowed. You're politics talk is what I'm referring to so go fuck yourself. Just run your mouth like normal, nothing new. But you have been fairly warned about the politics. Oh Zool won't ban me because he is a brownie lover. He hates his own kind probably cuz of pussies like you.

Scott Campbell
02-28-2013, 02:57 PM
That's the way its gonna be and if you do it again Zool is gonna ban you for months and I'm not gonna be able to undo it because I stick by the Mods' calls.

I got banned for 24 hours. It seems to have worked pretty well as I've managed to stay out of trouble for nearly a year since the corrective procedure.

SkinBasket
02-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Pay attention WeeMan, I used the reader digest talk as an example of off topic discussion being allowed. You're politics talk is what I'm referring to so go fuck yourself. Just run your mouth like normal, nothing new. But you have been fairly warned about the politics. Oh Zool won't ban me because he is a brownie lover. He hates his own kind probably cuz of pussies like you.

What the fuck are you talking about politics?

The only person being an asshole here is you, and for no reason, that I can discern. Your behavior is worse than the guy you just banned, but yeah, I get it, you've never held yourself to the same standards that you expect of everyone else here, so I'm not going to pretend you would start now. Maybe you should ask yourself what you're trying to accomplish with this sudden outburst of internet blabber. Or if you know, maybe clue the rest of us in instead of acting like some kind of deranged moron.

So summarize, I would appreciate you stop your pathetic effort at trying to be insulting and either get off my cock or STFU, because you're kind of annoying and you're not contributing anything useful.

SkinBasket
02-28-2013, 04:51 PM
I got banned for 24 hours. It seems to have worked pretty well as I've managed to stay out of trouble for nearly a year since the corrective procedure.

I was thinking about you today. True story.

wist43
03-01-2013, 01:37 AM
Guys I've looked at a little bit and liked...

Margus Hunt, DE - He's raw, but his athletic ability, speed, and movement skills for a guy his size make him a potential beast. If he continues to develop and puts on another 20 lbs? He has the size and athleticism to be a dominant player.

Brandon Williams, DT - Good size, he can 2-gap. Has good enough movement skills to play DE in a 3-4 base, and is stout enough to hold up on the nose in a rotation.

Arthur Brown, LB - Wish he were bigger, but he's a very instinctive, active, tough player.

packrulz
03-01-2013, 04:53 AM
It's a deep draft at DT, DE, & OL: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/21787342/big-board-postcombine-thoughts-on-players-moving-up-down
I'm watching WR Ryan Swope, Texas A&M, I bet Mike Sherman likes this guy, a Jordy Nelson type: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/risersandfallers
I'm also interested in Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State, a senior with lots of speed and experience, he can tackle: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1681960

Pugger
03-01-2013, 06:53 AM
Politics where not allowed here to begin with and when they where allowed it was agreed it would stay in the FYI because really all it does is stir bad blood. People still "meander" off topic like the Readers Digest talk so save it. That's the way its gonna be and if you do it again Zool is gonna ban you for months and I'm not gonna be able to undo it because I stick by the Mods' calls. Like you should stick to your typical crying, it suits you well. Just like saying nigger online. But really though, I do enjoy your colorful post when you discuss the topic. Its just not special like when Nutz makes a post. That shit's like Elvis showing up.

I still get the Readers' Digest every month.

woodbuck27
03-01-2013, 11:36 AM

Hi Scott ;-) it's nice to see you post Packer fan.

What I want to know is ? Do you read ..... ' Readers Digest ' ?