PDA

View Full Version : Tramon Williams shoulder still not healed

red
03-07-2013, 02:15 PM
well, here we have it. some folks on here were saying his injury from 2011 might still be the reason why he's no longer playing like tramon

looks like they were right

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/07/tramon-williams-2011-shoulder-injury-still-hasnt-fully-healed/

Joemailman
03-07-2013, 02:47 PM
I really wonder what will happen if House stays healthy this year and plays as well in training camp as he was last year before he got hurt in the first preseason game. Can you justify a cap hit of 8.5 million for Tramon if he's not improved? The cap hit is 9.5 million in 2014.

woodbuck27
03-07-2013, 03:01 PM
well, here we have it. some folks on here were saying his injury from 2011 might still be the reason why he's no longer playing like tramon

looks like they were right

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/07/tramon-williams-2011-shoulder-injury-still-hasnt-fully-healed/

I'm assuming that he's being straight up here as I post this. What he has is what I deem a nagging injury. It takes what seems forever to heal.

If any of you ever had a shoulder injury, like a rotator cuff injury or a muscle (ligament tear) you realize just how long it takes to fully rehap that injury. It's a serious matter. If he's not fortunate and/or neglects the proper way to rehab his shoulder. He'll never be the same.

red
03-07-2013, 05:01 PM
if its nerve damage like he says, then there's a chance it never heals all the way

if it doesn't heal all the way....

is the tramon from last year really worth 9-10 million this season and 14 next season?

woodbuck27
03-07-2013, 05:23 PM
if its nerve damage like he says, then there's a chance it never heals all the way

if it doesn't heal all the way....

is the tramon from last year really worth 9-10 million this season and 14 next season?

You wait to see how he makes out in his rehab this off season. Make 'a hard ball decision' based in the results. You don't play more for less.