PDA

View Full Version : F U EA!!!!!!!

Tony Oday
08-23-2006, 01:33 AM
Good God Madden for 30 fricken BLOWS!!!! the screens couldnt be more clumsy if you tried! The superstar mode would take a normal person about a decade in Real Life to complete!

I want my money BACK!

]{ilr]3
08-23-2006, 07:18 AM
Good God Madden for 30 fricken BLOWS!!!! the screens couldnt be more clumsy if you tried! The superstar mode would take a normal person about a decade in Real Life to complete!

I want my money BACK!

Is that Madden 2007 your talking about? Not sure what Madden for 30 is? $30?

What platform did you buy it for? I was thinking about picking 2007 up last night but didnt. Maybe it was a good thing. I have always Hated EA Games because they always have such great ideas or games to work with and then screw them up totally by cutting corners and putting out a shitty product in the name of making an extra billion instead of just 1 billion. There are game companies that do way more for the people that buy there products and make way less than what EA Games will do for there customers.

I was really pissed off when i read that the NFL has decided give there fans the shittiest product availbable by giving EA Games sole rights to use NFL naming rights and illiminating any competition for someone else to make a better game.

red
08-23-2006, 09:09 AM
i think he ment madden for the 360

i've really become pissed off at EA, they have all the goods, but like you said, they decide to skimp

they always have

they blow their load IMO on stupid worthless sidegames, and neglect the real parts of the game

and the worst part was i think they pay a lot of money to get good reviews for their games. i was looking to get a soccer game, so i go to gamespot, and read their reviews. they gave fifa 06 a 9.3 or 9.4. now with a rating like that this game should be damn near a perfect game. but it has a ton of problems, and when i went online to see if others had those problems it turned out it sucked for everyone. no way in hell this game should have ever gotten above an 8.0

i've never played an EA game i was satisfied with

Zool
08-23-2006, 09:50 AM

NHL 94-97
NBA Live 1996

Since then, not so much.

Partial
08-23-2006, 10:02 AM

NHL 94-97
NBA Live 1996

Since then, not so much.

There's no innovation anymore now that they bought the exclusive license. I expect NFL2k10 to come back guns blazing

Tony Oday
08-23-2006, 10:37 AM
Sorry yeah its 360.

It is terrible and I LOVE the madden series. I was so pissed off. I mean its like walking in a pool of syrup to get through the menus. The draft in Franchise mode takes a minimum of 15 minutes if you go through the whole thing. You cant change the controls on the superstar mode which is just plain DUMB! plus you only play one guy therefor you aren playing every play. Man I wish I never picked this game up. In GM mode in Franchise it takes FOREVER to get through the FA signing period and you offer guys contracts that you didnt offer it simulates it not just go to the end like previous years.

They did do SOME fun things: I like the combine eventhough I cant run a 4.4 40 yet and can only bench 12 times. They have NFLE teams which is cool.

I would give this game and initial 4 out of 10. Only reason for the high score is its football, new players and Favre didnt retire after my first simulated season.

Partial
08-23-2006, 10:51 AM
In GM mode in Franchise it takes FOREVER to get through the FA signing period and you offer guys contracts that you didnt offer it simulates it not just go to the end like previous years.

They did do SOME fun things: I like the combine eventhough I cant run a 4.4 40 yet and can only bench 12 times. They have NFLE teams which is cool.

Thats really irritating with free agency. That would destroy my real-life simulation of building the packers back up into contenders through the draft.

How do I do the combine?

Tony Oday
08-23-2006, 10:56 AM
its in the 360 version you have to do the superstar mode.

It is EASY to rebuild the Packers. Go to the FA signing right away there are 4 99 overall rookies for you to sign which is about as dumb as you can make it.

Partial
08-23-2006, 11:24 AM
its in the 360 version you have to do the superstar mode.

It is EASY to rebuild the Packers. Go to the FA signing right away there are 4 99 overall rookies for you to sign which is about as dumb as you can make it.

What?!? Who?1? Reggie Bush is only an 87, but is damn ridiculous in the game.

Tony Oday
08-23-2006, 11:39 AM
I think its a name of the developer. I called my buddy who does finishing work on Madden and told him his game sucks ass.

Zool
08-23-2006, 12:25 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/060822

Here's a good read about the player rankings in Madden.

CaptainKickass
08-24-2006, 05:55 PM
I got it 2 days ago and at first I had to check to make sure I actually had the correct disc in the PS2. It plays exactly like Madden06. They taut all these improved features when they really only added one to the regular gameplay and that's the "be the blocker" or whatever lame name they gave it.

Granted - the PS2 is no Xbox360. I've seen/played the 360 demo at Circuit City a half dozen times and the graphics are MUCH improved as to be expected.

I still say NFL2K5 - THAT'S RIGHT 2K5 blows Madden 07 right outta the water.

EA can kiss my butt.

The Captain

:mrgreen: :D

]{ilr]3
08-24-2006, 06:32 PM
I got it 2 days ago and at first I had to check to make sure I actually had the correct disc in the PS2. It plays exactly like Madden06. They taut all these improved features when they really only added one to the regular gameplay and that's the "be the blocker" or whatever lame name they gave it.

Granted - the PS2 is no Xbox360. I've seen/played the 360 demo at Circuit City a half dozen times and the graphics are MUCH improved as to be expected.

I still say NFL2K5 - THAT'S RIGHT 2K5 blows Madden 07 right outta the water.

EA can kiss my butt.

The Captain

:mrgreen: :D

Yeah, I hate NFL2K5 for the Xbox and Madden. 2K5 was so much better for game play. I thought the graphics were better too. Thats anouther reason I was so ticked when the very next year the NFL announced they had soldout to the scum of the earth EA Games!

BallHawk
08-25-2006, 06:56 AM
I love the game. Lead Blocker is great and the graphics are amazing. My cons are; the menu is a mess and it's frustrating to get where you need to get to., commentary is a bit dull, and some of the ratings are questionable.

No Mo Moss
08-25-2006, 02:46 PM
I bought it for the 360 and I love it. I agree on the menus etc.. but the game online against old college buddies is great. Really fun. The tackle animations on 360 are superb. Kicking is better. The playbooks are much larger.

The best sports title released on the 360 so far is FIFA 2006 The Road To The World Cup. Now that is a damn fun game. Miles ahaead of anything else on that system as of right now.

red
08-25-2006, 04:52 PM
I bought it for the 360 and I love it. I agree on the menus etc.. but the game online against old college buddies is great. Really fun. The tackle animations on 360 are superb. Kicking is better. The playbooks are much larger.

The best sports title released on the 360 so far is FIFA 2006 The Road To The World Cup. Now that is a damn fun game. Miles ahaead of anything else on that system as of right now.

have you played just plain fifa 06? do you think it sucks as much as i do? to me its probably the most frustrating game i've ever played. and its indestructable, i've ripped it out of my xbox dozens of times and threw it at the wall and the damn thing won't break