PDA

View Full Version : APB on Lurker and Rastak

pbmax
04-18-2013, 09:24 AM
Find them. Do not hack them, just find them and get them to show up for the draft.

And that is an acronym for All Point Bulletin, not Anti-Polar Bear.

smuggler
04-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Rastak was a big poster on the JSOnline forum from wayback, yes? Has anyone checked there?

pbmax
04-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Rastak was a big poster on the JSOnline forum from wayback, yes? Has anyone checked there?

Yes, he was. But he was a long time poster here. He stopped coming by sometime around the end of the season. He is usually one of the biggest posters about the draft. I hope all is well with him.

red
04-18-2013, 10:13 AM
ras was just around here not that long ago, he popped in for a day

he might show back up for the draft

i just looked it up. he was here a month ago, right after jennings signed with the queens

pbmax
04-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Lurker's last post was on Jan 8th.

Joemailman
04-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Perhaps Lurker is just lurking. Maybe Mad can change his Rat name to Poster.

Fritz
04-18-2013, 03:28 PM
ras was just around here not that long ago, he popped in for a day

he might show back up for the draft

i just looked it up. he was here a month ago, right after jennings signed with the queens

Yeah, Ras shows up when something good happens to the Vikes. He wasn't here for a long time, then posted a few times when the Vikes beat the Pack. Then he disappeared when his boys lost in the playoffs, then showed back up again when Jennings signed with the Vikes.

So if something good happens to the Vikings, he'll be back.

Hear that, Ras?? Show up, dummy. We miss your perspective. And we need to have someone to needle - you're a lot more intelligent than those two Bear trolls. Bearman and something or other else.

HarveyWallbangers
04-19-2013, 01:20 AM
I like Rastak. I just wished he wouldn't only show up when something good is happening for the Vikes. I like his perspective.

pbmax
04-19-2013, 08:19 AM
Well, Ras has had some unnecessary battles with posters who got pretty chippy with him, reverse trolling him and refusing to listen. I think that was one of his reasons for his disappearance. But, as I recall the last time the subject of Ras came up, a poster or two had a more substantive complaint but the details escape me. At the time, I thought it was pretty mild for this board.

So I am pretty convinced his return, esp for the draft would be a net plus.

Lurker is missed and I am not sure what happened there. Might just be busy with his actual life.

Fritz
04-19-2013, 03:43 PM
You mean this isn't actual life?

Shit.

red
04-19-2013, 03:53 PM
of course it isn't

in real life i'm a half horse half griffin sex beast with a 23 inch dong that i put a shoe on and call my third leg when i'm in public

MadtownPacker
04-19-2013, 07:33 PM
I heard he was following Prince around the country. Something about a Purple Pain tour.

Fritz
04-20-2013, 03:36 PM
of course it isn't

in real life i'm a half horse half griffin sex beast with a 23 inch dong that i put a shoe on and call my third leg when i'm in public

So that's why women like shoes so much...

MJZiggy
04-20-2013, 07:36 PM
So that's why women like shoes so much...

dammit! They figured it out.

wist43
04-20-2013, 08:08 PM
I heard he was following Prince around the country. Something about a Purple Pain tour.

http://vimeo.com/1720918

Prince? this cat can ball now... and Micki Free? that bitch be fine like a mutha fucka... but Micki Free is not a girl :cnf:

That shit's too funny, lol...

denverYooper
04-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Prince? this cat can ball now... and Micki Free? that bitch be fine like a mutha fucka... but Micki Free is not a girl :cnf:

That shit's too funny, lol...

YES! I think of this skit every time Prince's name is mentioned.

mmmdk
04-20-2013, 10:28 PM
Well, Ras has had some unnecessary battles with posters who got pretty chippy with him, reverse trolling him and refusing to listen. I think that was one of his reasons for his disappearance. But, as I recall the last time the subject of Ras came up, a poster or two had a more substantive complaint but the details escape me. At the time, I thought it was pretty mild for this board.

So I am pretty convinced his return, esp for the draft would be a net plus.

Lurker is missed and I am not sure what happened there. Might just be busy with his actual life.

Probably all good and true but until you terminate those vile militant radicals on PR, that sane people wouldn't even grief about being actually terminated, then that's the reality you'll face on PR; depopulation of good PR posters.

I'll leave PR with this quote from Betty Davis: "But you are Blanche, you are in that chair!.

So long suckers!

wist43
04-20-2013, 11:10 PM
YES! I think of this skit every time Prince's name is mentioned.

Why don't you purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka?

I laugh every time I see that skit... great stuff.