PDA

View Full Version : Early Draft Predications for TT...

SnakeLH2006
04-25-2013, 03:20 AM
Snake sees TT trading back to the 2nd and picking up multiple draft picks consistently in what is a deep draft.

If he stays at his pick, I see him picking up JerkMichael's replacement TE Eifert from ND with the first pick (seems early...I'm sure TT could snag him in the mid-30's if he trades back) or a stud FS like Reid from LSU...who plays like a ball-hawking hard-hitting Ed Reed from Baltimore..

SnakeLH2006
04-25-2013, 03:43 AM
I know it's early...but the more I look at Lacy...the more I like....even at RB. I think the dude is a game-changer...and wouldn't mind us picking him up early (1st or early 2nd on a trade back). We could solve our RB situation for a number of years and concentrate on pass-rush/OL the next few years. DL and OL late in the first are gambles. But hell...Reid looks good too. Leroy and Collins were clear difference makers at safety. No one is scared of Burnett and the bunch.

George Cumby
04-25-2013, 03:58 AM
Agree. He doesn't have the number of picks he likes to have, he'll trade down to get the numbers and flexibility he likes.

That being said, he'll now do something totally off the wall.

woodbuck27
04-25-2013, 06:28 AM
I know it's early...but the more I look at Lacy...the more I like....even at RB. I think the dude is a game-changer...and wouldn't mind us picking him up early (1st or early 2nd on a trade back). We could solve our RB situation for a number of years and concentrate on pass-rush/OL the next few years. DL and OL late in the first are gambles. But hell...Reid looks good too. Leroy and Collins were clear difference makers at safety. No one is scared of Burnett and the bunch.

I will be surprized if he has any shot at TE Tyler Eifert....at Pick #26.

If TT trades back into the top of the second and Arizona or the NY Jets might be trading partners. That becomes more likely if The Eagles elect to go OT with their #4 pick or bypass QB Geno Smith. Geno Smith then drops to the Buffalo Bills. The Cardinals or Jets might want second pick of QB litter in that scenario and trade up to our #26.

This draft is going to be exciting inspite of all the reports on it's overall poor quality.

If TT trades down. I believe he might miss out on a chance for FS/SS Eric Reid,LSU. Eric Reid may not be on the board after the first round. I can see the San Fran 49ers gobbling him up, as Safety is a big need for them. They have so much power with... I think it's 13 picks. What a haul, yet better. Packaging some of them just makes sense in terms of more quality over quantity.

GO Ted GO !

SnakeLH2006
04-30-2013, 02:46 AM
I will be surprized if he has any shot at TE Tyler Eifert....at Pick #26.

GO Ted GO !

If TT trades back into the top of the second and Arizona or the NY Jets might be trading partners. That becomes more likely if The Eagles elect to go OT with their #4 pick or bypass QB Geno Smith. Geno Smith then drops to the Buffalo Bills. The Cardinals or Jets might want second pick of QB litter in that scenario and trade up to our #26.

This draft is going to be exciting inspite of all the reports on it's overall poor quality.

Good call Woodbuck...I fig Reid would be a SF pick too...esp after they trading up...but hell we got the pass-rushing DE and Lacy in the 2nd...so pretty successful TT draft..

If TT trades down. I believe he might miss out on a chance for FS/SS Eric Reid,LSU. Eric Reid may not be on the board after the first round. I can see the San Fran 49ers gobbling him up, as Safety is a big need for them. They have so much power with... I think it's 13 picks. What a haul, yet better. Packaging some of them just makes sense in terms of more quality over quantity.