PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow Is The #1 QB Of All Time Not Kidding

pbmax
05-01-2013, 11:12 AM
http://www.footballperspective.com/where-does-tim-tebow-rank-in-the-pantheon-of-great-quarterbacks/

Case closed.

MadScientist
05-01-2013, 01:26 PM
While there are many ways to grade a quarterback, probably the best and simplest measure would be “production in last home start.”
Translation: We looked at every fucking stat we could find, think up, and flat out make up until we found one where Jesusbow came out on top of a cherry-picked list of good QB's.

red
05-01-2013, 08:17 PM
"it obvious he's the best"

except to ever single person who has ever watched him play that doesn't go home at the end of the day to fuck their blow-up jesus doll

guy wouldn't even have an nfl career if it wasn't for the churchies who don't even watch the games but claim him to be the second coming anyways

Smeefers
05-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Huh, I thought this was a joke post. I thought the guy was poking fun at statistics as in a "see, you can't trust this stuff with everything."

pbmax
05-01-2013, 10:33 PM
It was a joke post (mine yes, but mainly the author of blog article). Based on the most common and reductive argument made about Tim; he's a winner and beat Pittsburgh in a playoff game.

woodbuck27
05-02-2013, 12:21 AM
Tim Tebow !!!

He's...... 'the.... BEST'.

Why?

It's on......... the internet.

Gunakor
05-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Tim Tebow !!!

He's...... 'the.... BEST'.

Why?

It's on......... the internet.

Well, you can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

sharpe1027
05-02-2013, 06:49 AM
Well, you can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

You owe me ten million dollars. I am the smartest man that ever lived.

Gunakor
05-02-2013, 08:03 AM
You owe me ten million dollars. I am the smartest man that ever lived.

Are you a french model?

Bonjour!

sharpe1027
05-02-2013, 12:10 PM
Are you a french model?

Bonjour!

No, the French are assholes.

Gunakor
05-02-2013, 05:51 PM
No, the French are assholes.

LOL, I guess it went right over your head. It's a reference to a commercial for State Farm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_CgPsGY5Mw

red
05-02-2013, 05:56 PM
LOL, I guess it went right over your head. It's a reference to a commercial for State Farm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_CgPsGY5Mw

and i think sharpes quote might have gone right over yours LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3o5SB1CfgU

Gunakor
05-02-2013, 06:04 PM
I see, I guess it did.

Haven't seen that movie, don't really care for Jim Carey.

Mazzin
05-02-2013, 10:53 PM
How awesome would it be if Tebow was the fucking anit-christ. I would be happy as a dung beetle in a turd.

Fritz
05-03-2013, 08:35 AM
I think Timmy T-Bone would be a perfect fit in Dallas. Southern city with a heavily Born-Again Christian surrounding population. You could sell the Cowboys harder as "America's Team" if they've got America's Christian on it. You could feature T-Bone a couple plays a game, in some version of the pistol. Just instruct him that the only, only, only time he's allowed to pass the ball is if his receiver is ten yards beyond the nearest defender.

As long as he also can be the gunner on special teams, it's all good there. Jerrah gets more press, he placates the conservative Christians of his fan base, and T-Bone feeds the NFL machine for another year.

woodbuck27
05-03-2013, 10:57 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/02/warren-moon-says-the-cfl-is-no-place-for-tebow/related/

Warren Moon says the CFL is no place for Tebow

Posted by Darin Gantt on May 2, 2013, 9:14 AM EDT

" the Canadian Football League wasn’t a good fit because of the emphasis on passing, saying that was Tebow’s “biggest problem.” ...." Fr, LINK

cheesner
05-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Not only is the author bereft of football knowledge, his understanding of Statistics - specifically sampling size - is equally abysmal.

While there are many ways to grade a quarterback, probably the best and simplest measure would be “production in last home start.” After all, the NFL is a ‘what have you done for me lately’ league.

Why look at a whole game, we should be looking at the last play. According to some stats I just made up in my head, Tebows last throw in his last home game was 10 yards short of his intended target. The top QB of all time based on last play ever played at home? Matt Flynn of course. 60 yard TD pass against the Lions. At a boy Matt!

red
05-03-2013, 07:08 PM
I think Timmy T-Bone would be a perfect fit in Dallas. Southern city with a heavily Born-Again Christian surrounding population. You could sell the Cowboys harder as "America's Team" if they've got America's Christian on it. You could feature T-Bone a couple plays a game, in some version of the pistol. Just instruct him that the only, only, only time he's allowed to pass the ball is if his receiver is ten yards beyond the nearest defender.

As long as he also can be the gunner on special teams, it's all good there. Jerrah gets more press, he placates the conservative Christians of his fan base, and T-Bone feeds the NFL machine for another year.

i don't know about the cowboys. even though the boys just gave romo that huge new deal, there is still doubt about romo's ability. i think you might be opening the door for people to demand that tebow should be the starter like they did in NY.

now, if he were to go to a team like the patriots, saints, or redskins, or hell even us. a team with a clear cut #1 QB who everyone knows is not gonna be supplanted, then i can see him working. he comes in as a #3 qb who can come in a few plays per game for a change of pace to the offense.

i can see that happening, but i can't see any other team without a clear cut #1 wanting to bring him and his circus into town