PDA

View Full Version : Packers will win the Super Bowl

bobblehead
05-08-2013, 07:31 AM
Ok, I got your attention. Anyone who is doom and gloom over the SF game, go back and watch the first half again. The pack lost that game because Walden (and others, but mainly walden) could not contain the edge....didn't defend the read option. Moses actually handled it well twice early on.

Lets remember that our D started that game out great getting a pick 6 and 2 fast stops out of the first 4 drives. (read 3 stops in 4 drives w/pick 6)

It fell apart primarily due to Walden repeatedly blowing the edge. Clay also tried to get the edge and got ridden wide a few times allowing Kapernick to sprint through the G/T gap (how many times do we have to learn collapsing the pocket against mobile QB's??

This team is every bit as good as SF. We are not small, short, untalented or anything else. Jeremy Ross fumbling on his own 5 had nothing to do with being soft. My best guess is we win 12-13 games this year. We will be in the hunt. We (STILL) need an OLB to emerge opposite clay. TT tried to address it and Perry got hurt. If he plays well this year and Bishop is back we WIN THE BIG ONE!!

RashanGary
05-08-2013, 08:03 AM
Capers, by seasons end, had given up on playing zone defense as well. Neither Tramon or SS can play it, especially SS.

When you have your corners turning your back to the edge against a rushing team (See Minnesota) or even worse, a rushing team with a read option QB who can also pass (See SF) you put a ton of pressure on your OLBs to make stops.

Capers decided early to man-up. SF took 4 series to adjust. Once they did, the gashed the hell out of the weak spot of our defense. In a perfect world, you adjust and go to zone defense. In our world, with our CB's, you stay in teh same defense and put all the pressure on your OLBs to cover 1/3 of the field each. It sucks, to say the least.

RashanGary
05-08-2013, 08:10 AM
We got away with it in 2010 for one reason (Nick Collins.) It was different, very different from today. We were able to play 8-in the box defense, match coverage outside with Nick Collins alone over the top. It was the only "hang your hat on" defense we've had since we won the SB in 1996. We dominated, and not surprisingly so. It was a perfect fit. We have two corners who ran 4.3's and a FS who ran in the 4.3's. Nobody got by our CBs, and if they did, our FS made the window really small (small enough that nobody really beat us in what should have been the soft spot of our defense.) That free'd Woodson up to make lightning quick run/pass reads. He was able to cover an extra run gap while also being able to make the pass D unpredictable.

Guiness
05-08-2013, 09:05 AM
One thing that still puzzles me about the SF game is how their LT, Joe Staley played the whole game, and so well. Was he playing possum? Did they shoot him up on the sidelines between series?

At the beginning of the game, they showed him in what appeared to be a lot of pain, the announcers even commented on it. I expected Mathews to roll over the guy for the rest of the game, or him to be given help. Then there was no more mention of it, and he matched up on Mathews 1 on 1 quite well.

Now, I'm sure Staley's as tough as the next guy, but adrenaline only goes so far, what happened there?

Pugger
05-08-2013, 09:11 AM
Ok, I got your attention. Anyone who is doom and gloom over the SF game, go back and watch the first half again. The pack lost that game because Walden (and others, but mainly walden) could not contain the edge....didn't defend the read option. Moses actually handled it well twice early on.

Lets remember that our D started that game out great getting a pick 6 and 2 fast stops out of the first 4 drives. (read 3 stops in 4 drives w/pick 6)

It fell apart primarily due to Walden repeatedly blowing the edge. Clay also tried to get the edge and got ridden wide a few times allowing Kapernick to sprint through the G/T gap (how many times do we have to learn collapsing the pocket against mobile QB's??

This team is every bit as good as SF. We are not small, short, untalented or anything else. Jeremy Ross fumbling on his own 5 had nothing to do with being soft. My best guess is we win 12-13 games this year. We will be in the hunt. We (STILL) need an OLB to emerge opposite clay. TT tried to address it and Perry got hurt. If he plays well this year and Bishop is back we WIN THE BIG ONE!!

But that fumble didn't help any. We lost the lead, abandoned the run and the rest was a mess.

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Packer denial at its finest.

Cleft Crusty
05-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Capers, by seasons end, had given up on playing zone defense as well. Neither Tramon or SS can play it, especially SS.

When you have your corners turning your back to the edge against a rushing team (See Minnesota) or even worse, a rushing team with a read option QB who can also pass (See SF) you put a ton of pressure on your OLBs to make stops.

Capers decided early to man-up. SF took 4 series to adjust. Once they did, the gashed the hell out of the weak spot of our defense. In a perfect world, you adjust and go to zone defense. In our world, with our CB's, you stay in teh same defense and put all the pressure on your OLBs to cover 1/3 of the field each. It sucks, to say the least.

This is an interesting point of view that Crusty has not read before. That might have been because I lost my glasses (how do you find your lost glasses if you can't see?) or it might be an original idea of yours. If true, Clefty wonders what type of adjustments are in the works in the off-season. Will zone d be an emphasis? Is it possible to teach relatively young dogs - Shields and Williams - new tricks, or will Capers rely more heavily on the other younger d-backs to play zone against teams like the Niners? Packers secondary had plenty of trouble playing zone last year, and they aren't going to be any smarter with the loss of Woodson.

Cleft Crusty
05-08-2013, 09:55 AM

my five year old grandson sticks out his tongue at people too

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 09:58 AM
my five year old grandson sticks out his tongue at people too

He repeated the number himself - "579" - at the NFL scouting combine. Mike McCarthy and the Green Bay Packers will not escape that nightmare at Candlestick Park any time soon. There's no quick fix for a team that shuns free agency. Wiggle room is nonexistent for a team allotting $176 million to two players.

No, overcoming the 49ers - making sure 579 total yards never happens again - starts with Green Bay's last two first-round picks. Nick Perry at outside linebacker. Datone Jones at defensive end. In both cases, the Packers banked on upside, athleticism. They're the ones that must corral 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

Bet mine is longer but your asshole is larger.

Cleft Crusty
05-08-2013, 10:08 AM
There's no quick fix for a team that shuns free agency.

I guess if you find a team that completely shuns free agency, we can test your theory. Some teams, that use limited free agency, do quite well. For example, the Green Bay Packers under Ted Thompson turned the 5-11 2005 team into a Superbowl contender in two short years with only a limited dip into free agency. The same squad used mostly draft picks to turn a 6-10 2008 team into a Superbowl winner two short years later. That seems like two quick fixes that almost won two championships, with quite limited free agency.

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 10:11 AM
I guess if you find a team that completely shuns free agency, we can test your theory. Some teams, that use limited free agency, do quite well. For example, the Green Bay Packers under Ted Thompson turned the 5-11 2005 team into a Superbowl contender in two short years with only a limited dip into free agency. The same squad used mostly draft picks to turn a 6-10 2008 team into a Superbowl winner two short years later. That seems like two quick fixes that almost won two championships, with quite limited free agency.

The season opener shall reveal much.

denverYooper
05-08-2013, 10:37 AM
The season opener shall reveal much.

Never place too much stock in the first 4 games.

Upnorth
05-08-2013, 10:39 AM
JH, interesting analysis, +1 to you sir. I do remember thinking early in that game we were going to own them and then CK kept breaking big gains and I wondered what the hell happened. I am going to rewatch that game and look at it from the perspective you put forward.

Also rbaloha 1 I agree that Perry's play will have a huge impact on our team, but a team that goes 15-1 and 12-4 is not as weak and horrible as you contend.

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Never place too much stock in the first 4 games.

Last years opener against the niners clearly showed the packers lack of physicality. Guess what happened?

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 10:53 AM
JH, interesting analysis, +1 to you sir. I do remember thinking early in that game we were going to own them and then CK kept breaking big gains and I wondered what the hell happened. I am going to rewatch that game and look at it from the perspective you put forward.

Also rbaloha 1 I agree that Perry's play will have a huge impact on our team, but a team that goes 15-1 and 12-4 is not as weak and horrible as you contend.

Never made that contention. Perry helps but defending option requires everyone playing their assignments correctly and winning some physical battles.

My only contention is remove A-rod and this team fails to make the playoffs.

Brandon494
05-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Never made that contention. Perry helps but defending option requires everyone playing their assignments correctly and winning some physical battles.

My only contention is remove A-rod and this team fails to make the playoffs.

You can say that pretty much about any team. Obviously Rodgers is the reason we even have a shot at the SB every single year and I'm fine with that.

RashanGary
05-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Thanks guys,

Do go watch again, and ask yourself, after 300, 400, 500 yards why we're still turning our backs on the edge of the defense with two safeties deep.

I have the SB DVD. I've probably watched it a dozen times, maybe half of them during the 2011 season. I noticed how great the defense was playing and one thing about the defense in 2010 stood out as being really different from what I was watching in 2011. It was how they played, almost exclusive one safety deep defense. If you guys remember in 2011, even when Collins was here, they were trying to play Collins in the box more, maybe expand on the defense. Not all visions play out exactly as you hope. After the season, Joe Whitt Jr. talked about asking SS to do things that he was not ready for (zone responsibilities.) 2011, we started out getting destroyed when we played one safety deep. Eventually, we just stopped doing it. By the end, it wasn't the safety getting beat over the top, but the corners sitting back in soft coverage, getting destroyed over and over and over by short passes. We always talked about our team being better in points than we were in yards. We got dinked and dunked all the way down, then held strong in the redzone. This year, it evolved. Capers went with more man (2 safety deep) and mixed in zone. Eventually, the zone defense never got better like we hoped (although toward the end of the season there were a couple games against bad QB's where I had hope.) Eventually, by playoff time, Capers had abandoned it. He put the pressure on our front 7 stop the run alone and gave the back 7 a break by allowing our corners to play man with 2 safeties deep. It was the defense we played best and the Packers say, come play off time, you are who you are and just go with it. They did what they did best, but ran into a nightmare matchup (something that's bound to happen in the post season when you have a glaring gap in your defense)

We'll probably never be like that 2010 defense. I've long been trying to picture a different style. Mostly, I've been thinking we need to play better zone defense. But, really, TT is investing so much in the front 7, you've got to think they're planning on doing it up front rather than needing 8 in the box.

We'll see I guess. The running game helps the defense, and the big guys developing/coming in should too. There are a lot of ways to skin a cat. No defense is the same. The Giants won, primarily on the strength of their big-3 pass rushers. The Packers won a little differently, being great at their favorite coverage and having enough star-power up front (Matthews, Raji, Wood) to wreak havoc. Perry, Jones, Neal (and I think Daniels, who showed promise as a pass rusher) could all be improvements over last year. Run the ball better and stay fresher up front. . That could be enough to do it.

Pugger
05-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Last years opener against the niners clearly showed the packers lack of physicality. Guess what happened?

We went 11-5?

I truly believe getting our injured back and having a legit running game is gonna cure a lot of what ailed this team. If we haven't fixed our issues then you have a point. Why don't we wait and see how this team performs this year. The 2013 squad is not going to be the same as the one we had in 2012.

Brandon494
05-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Collins was IMO the 2nd best FS in the league behind Ed Reed. I'm kinda surprised TT didn't use a pick on a safety in the draft but we do have some young guys who could be better this season.

Brandon494
05-08-2013, 03:49 PM
IMO we are one of four teams who will win the SB next season along with Broncos, 49ers, and Pats BUT its the NFL so who the hell knows.

Joemailman
05-08-2013, 04:14 PM
IMO we are one of four teams who will win the SB next season along with Broncos, 49ers, and Pats BUT its the NFL so who the hell knows.

:?: One thing I know is that only 1 team can win the Super Bowl.

pbmax
05-08-2013, 06:56 PM

The Clay play you mentioned (CK breaking contain) was what McCarthy and Capers mentioned they adjusted at halftime. The first half Niners offense gashed them far worse with scrambles than read option.

If Justin is correct, then that adjustment PLUS man coverage outside helped the Read Option alot.

pbmax
05-08-2013, 06:59 PM
We got away with it in 2010 for one reason (Nick Collins.) It was different, very different from today. We were able to play 8-in the box defense, match coverage outside with Nick Collins alone over the top. It was the only "hang your hat on" defense we've had since we won the SB in 1996. We dominated, and not surprisingly so. It was a perfect fit. We have two corners who ran 4.3's and a FS who ran in the 4.3's. Nobody got by our CBs, and if they did, our FS made the window really small (small enough that nobody really beat us in what should have been the soft spot of our defense.) That free'd Woodson up to make lightning quick run/pass reads. He was able to cover an extra run gap while also being able to make the pass D unpredictable.

Your description here raises a key point. There is no one way to successfully play defense. Matchups, scheme and execution matter a lot as does the match of player to scheme.

If Charlie Peprah had to support the run D versus Kapernick (or heaven forfend cover Vernon Davis) then I think the Niners could have burned that D as well.

But it was a perfect blend of talent and scheme.

bobblehead
05-08-2013, 08:29 PM

Last time you and I jousted the pack finished strong (as I predicted and you said couldn't happen), they won the superbowl the next season (which you said they couldn't do) and they went 15-1 the next season (at which point you disappeared and there was much rejoicing).

Forgive me if it makes me MORE confident when you disagree with me.

bobblehead
05-08-2013, 08:31 PM
This is an interesting point of view that Crusty has not read before. That might have been because I lost my glasses (how do you find your lost glasses if you can't see?) or it might be an original idea of yours. If true, Clefty wonders what type of adjustments are in the works in the off-season. Will zone d be an emphasis? Is it possible to teach relatively young dogs - Shields and Williams - new tricks, or will Capers rely more heavily on the other younger d-backs to play zone against teams like the Niners? Packers secondary had plenty of trouble playing zone last year, and they aren't going to be any smarter with the loss of Woodson.

Shields had the pick 6 and several good break ups against the niners. The D was great except for defending the read option. Shields is WAY better than advertised. If he stays motivated for a whole season he is a cinch pro bowler.

bobblehead
05-08-2013, 08:52 PM
The Clay play you mentioned (CK breaking contain) was what McCarthy and Capers mentioned they adjusted at halftime. The first half Niners offense gashed them far worse with scrambles than read option.

If Justin is correct, then that adjustment PLUS man coverage outside helped the Read Option alot.

Correct, they gashed them a few times with broken plays. The clay push upfield only happened twice. BUT, it was the read option that lost this game. The game was tied midway through the 3rd quarter (am I the only one that remembers that???) and that is despite us HANDING them a TD by fumbling a punt on our own 5 yard line. We fell apart at that point by allowing kapernick the edge on every read option they ran at walden.

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Last time you and I jousted the pack finished strong (as I predicted and you said couldn't happen), they won the superbowl the next season (which you said they couldn't do) and they went 15-1 the next season (at which point you disappeared and there was much rejoicing).

Forgive me if it makes me MORE confident when you disagree with me.

Whatever motivates you.

Hugs and Kisses.:grin:

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Shields had the pick 6 and several good break ups against the niners. The D was great except for defending the read option. Shields is WAY better than advertised. If he stays motivated for a whole season he is a cinch pro bowler.

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 08:59 PM

We know nothing yet about Perry against the niners CK attack.

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 09:01 PM
You can say that pretty much about any team. Obviously Rodgers is the reason we even have a shot at the SB every single year and I'm fine with that.

The Patriots reached the playoffs without Tom Brady.

Other teams reach the playoffs with rookie qbs.

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 09:04 PM
We went 11-5?

I truly believe getting our injured back and having a legit running game is gonna cure a lot of what ailed this team. If we haven't fixed our issues then you have a point. Why don't we wait and see how this team performs this year. The 2013 squad is not going to be the same as the one we had in 2012.

The north is weak.

The defense needs to improve in order to reach the super bowl.

The 2010 defense is irrelevant when talking about the upcoming season.

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Collins was IMO the 2nd best FS in the league behind Ed Reed. I'm kinda surprised TT didn't use a pick on a safety in the draft but we do have some young guys who could be better this season.

Micah Hyde.

Jennings is just a center fielder that offers no run support.

MadtownPacker
05-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Packer denial at its finest.Did a muthafukin coconut fall off the tree and hit you on the head? I think the odds are not great but still fair but to say they have no chance is crazy.

IMO - Rodgers need to live up to his niners bitterness talk and score more against their ass. Hopefully Lacey gives him the drive extending play he needs from the RB position.

MadtownPacker
05-08-2013, 09:19 PM
We know nothing yet about Perry against the niners CK attack.You really think kapernick is gonna pull that shit on everyone again? Willing to bet his kryptonite gets discovered early this season. Hopefully by the Pack. You hope that too right you fucker? Dont gets your ass jumped rooting against the G&G you bamboo smoker.

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Did a muthafukin coconut fall off the tree and hit you on the head? I think the odds are not great but still fair but to say they have no chance is crazy.

IMO - Rodgers need to live up to his niners bitterness talk and score more against their ass. Hopefully Lacey gives him the drive extending play he needs from the RB position.

Please be nice.

Never mentioned anywhere there was no chance.

Did a bunch of cheeseheads fall and hit you head?

HUGS and KISSES:bow:

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 09:21 PM
You really think kapernick is gonna pull that shit on everyone again? Willing to bet his kryptonite gets discovered early this season. Hopefully by the Pack. You hope that too right you fucker? Dont gets your ass jumped rooting against the G&G you bamboo smoker.

Why the language -- please put down the glass pipe.

Joemailman
05-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Micah Hyde.

Agree about Jennings. I think McMillian has a better chance of making an impact. As for Hyde, Packers seem to be regarding him as a CB at this point. After the draft, it was CB coach Whitt who talked to the press about him, and he's listed as a CB on the roster.

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Agree about Jennings. I think McMillian has a better chance of making an impact. As for Hyde, Packers seem to be regarding him as a CB at this point. After the draft, it was CB coach Whitt who talked to the press about him, and he's listed as a CB on the roster.

True about Micah but watching the video screams safety.

Brandon494
05-08-2013, 10:44 PM

Pats went 11-5 but they did not reach the playoffs.

Brandon494
05-08-2013, 10:45 PM
True about Micah but watching the video screams safety.

What video? Only videos I've seen are him playing CB.

rbaloha1
05-08-2013, 11:16 PM
What video? Only videos I've seen are him playing CB.

Watch the way he throws his body around and tackles.

Why are you starting to become a punk brother?

pbmax
05-08-2013, 11:31 PM

Sure. In the AFC East you and I could go 11-5 back when it was the AFC Least. Rex wasn't even there.

pbmax
05-08-2013, 11:32 PM
Correct, they gashed them a few times with broken plays. The clay push upfield only happened twice. BUT, it was the read option that lost this game. The game was tied midway through the 3rd quarter (am I the only one that remembers that???) and that is despite us HANDING them a TD by fumbling a punt on our own 5 yard line. We fell apart at that point by allowing kapernick the edge on every read option they ran at walden.

Clay also got out of sorts cheating on Gore and got spun around when CK kept the ball on a second half play. But that was the only read option he blew that I remember.

Fritz
05-09-2013, 05:45 AM
I read that Perry ran a 4.65 forty; I did not know he was that fast. This, plus Walden being gone, plus the development of Dezman Moses, will all help.

As for the defensive backs, I would imagine the defensive backs' coaches will be coaching 'em up quite a bit on how to play zone defense this July and August.

Bretsky
05-09-2013, 06:57 AM
I read that Perry ran a 4.65 forty; I did not know he was that fast. This, plus Walden being gone, plus the development of Dezman Moses, will all help.

As for the defensive backs, I would imagine the defensive backs' coaches will be coaching 'em up quite a bit on how to play zone defense this July and August.

Perry has all the measurables; it's just whether he can learn to play the position

Patler
05-09-2013, 08:40 AM
Perry has all the measurables; it's just whether he can learn to play the position

Sure makes him an intriguing guy, doesn't it? If he takes to the position, with his combination of size and athletic ability, he could really be something. But, we've seen guys like that in the NFL before. It seems to work out only for a few. Sure hope Perry is one of them.

pbmax
05-09-2013, 09:27 AM
Just remember that Perry doesn't need to be Clay versatile. He can be LaMarr Woodley big and strong (hey there are those words again) and fit right in. He will only need to direct traffic and play a leverage in any coverage he needs to drop into, which won't be often.

rbaloha1
05-09-2013, 09:44 AM

Certainly does. Lets hope this is not another Hawk.:-(

woodbuck27
05-09-2013, 10:19 AM
One thing that still puzzles me about the SF game is how their LT, Joe Staley played the whole game, and so well. Was he playing possum? Did they shoot him up on the sidelines between series?

At the beginning of the game, they showed him in what appeared to be a lot of pain, the announcers even commented on it. I expected Mathews to roll over the guy for the rest of the game, or him to be given help. Then there was no more mention of it, and he matched up on Mathews 1 on 1 quite well.

Now, I'm sure Staley's as tough as the next guy, but adrenaline only goes so far, what happened there?

What happened RE: Joe Staley and his sudden emergence from extreme discomfort early on in that game?

When I re-watch that game and focus on Staley who as that game went on...'owned' Clay Matthews. Made him look rather pedestrian, in terms of his expected defensive prowess.

What happened to Joe Staley to suddenly, return him to Superman status again?

Choose one:

a) Was it magic !?

b) Four to six 500mg Tylanol with a glass of water?

c) How about a specifically administered painkiller? Something to freeze the arm...muscles!?

d) A combination of b) and c)?

rbaloha1
05-09-2013, 10:21 AM
What happened RE: Joe Staley and his sudden emergence from extreme discomfort early on in that game.

When I re-watch that game and focus on Staley who as that game went on...'owned' Clay Matthews. Made him look rather pedestrian, in terms of his expected defensive prowess.

What happened to Joe Staley?

Choose one:

a) Was it magic !?

b) Four to six 500mg Tylanol with a glass of water?

c) How about a specifically administered painkiller? Something to freeze the arm...muscles!?

d) A combination of b) and c)?

Please do not post this type of truth especially with all the spinners around .:cat:

bobblehead
05-09-2013, 10:26 AM
Pats went 11-5 but they did not reach the playoffs.

How dare you mess up a good storyline with facts!!

rbaloha1
05-09-2013, 10:27 AM
How dare you mess up a good storyline with facts!!

Thats telling him! Now go back to bobbing and weaving:tup:

bobblehead
05-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Clay also got out of sorts cheating on Gore and got spun around when CK kept the ball on a second half play. But that was the only read option he blew that I remember.

Agreed. I just can't remember him reading it correctly. They ran it to the QB's throwing hand almost everytime and Walden misread it almost every time. I am not hammering Clay (although I felt he played a bad game), I am mainly hammering Walden as he was the difference maker in this game.

bobblehead
05-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Please do not post this type of truth especially with all the spinners around .:cat:

Who is spinning this fact? Staley owned clay for the better part of the game. Don't think anyone disagrees or spins this point.....but then again, that fact messes up your story.

rbaloha1
05-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Who is spinning this fact? Staley owned clay for the better part of the game. Don't think anyone disagrees or spins this point.....but then again, that fact messes up your story.

What story?

Clay and the entire front were PHYSICALLY DOMINATED. Keep taking your hallucinogens.

pbmax
05-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Whatever happened in the first half might be one story. But when they put the brakes on a heel-bent no gap penetration chase to the QB after halftime, Clay had to go right at Staley with a power rush to maintain the shape of the defense and his gap responsibility.

That is not his strongest pass rush move. So in this case, a QB helped his LT immensely by scaring the crap out of the defense.

pbmax
05-09-2013, 10:37 AM
What story?

Clay and the entire front were PHYSICALLY DOMINATED. Keep taking your hallucinogens.

So the Packers should replace Clay Mathews with a better player? Different player? What exactly is your recommendation?

rbaloha1
05-09-2013, 10:38 AM
Unbelievable:thank:

pbmax
05-09-2013, 10:48 AM
Unbelievable:thank:

No, what is unbelievable is that despite pleading, engaging, critiquing and refuting your various contentions, you simply always return to a simple insistence of an emotional conclusion about the Packers needs.

If Clay Matthews was dominated, along with the rest of the lines, you should complete the circle of your critique and provide us with possible solutions to the problems you discern.

Because drafting a Datone Jones and asking him to gain 10 pounds isn't going to make Raji, Pickett or Matthews more physical.

So what is the solution big guy? wist at least is consistent with both a critique and a plan of action. You have a catch phrase.

rbaloha1
05-09-2013, 10:51 AM
No, what is unbelievable is that despite pleading, engaging, critiquing and refuting your various contentions, you simply always return to a simple insistence of an emotional conclusion about the Packers needs.

If Clay Matthews was dominated, along with the rest of the lines, you should complete the circle of your critique and provide us with possible solutions to the problems you discern.

Because drafting a Datone Jones and asking him to gain 10 pounds isn't going to make Raji, Pickett or Matthews more physical.

So what is the solution big guy? wist at least is consistent with both a critique and a plan of action. You have a catch phrase.

Not worthy of any commentary due to...:eyes:

pbmax
05-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Thought so.

rbaloha1
05-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Does anyone else want to continue feeding the pigeons?:lol:

bobblehead
05-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Does anyone else want to continue feeding the pigeons?:lol:

Just to be clear....you are the pigeon here??

denverYooper
05-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Not worthy of any commentary due to...:eyes:

If :eyes: means comeuppance, then spot on.

rbaloha1
05-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Just to be clear....you are the pigeon here??

Keep using hallucinogens.

rbaloha1
05-09-2013, 11:25 AM
If :eyes: means comeuppance, then spot on.

I see you are sharing other poster's hallucinogens. Is that how you derived your methodology to challenge McGinn's stuff?

Time to go fuck Lenay Kekua. Sayonara.

call_me_ishmael
05-09-2013, 11:46 AM
I definitely feel very bullish and think we will win the super bowl.

Fritz
05-09-2013, 11:51 AM
I definitely feel very bullish and think we will win the super bowl.

I feel there are a lot of adjustments that are going to take some time to get used to, particularly on the offensive line and in terms of playcalling, but if the team can avoid injury then I think they can close well and make a run.

woodbuck27
05-09-2013, 12:16 PM

I had a LINK for this game in my Fav's and now that LINK is no longer working. It seems to me it was maybe 6 weeks ago that I watched that game again for analysis.

Pooofff Gone !

MadtownPacker
05-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Please be nice.

Never mentioned anywhere there was no chance.

Did a bunch of cheeseheads fall and hit you head?

HUGS and KISSES:bow:How am I not being nice? Cant I be myself on here? You actin all haole like. Thought you wasnt soft.

You arent saying that the Packers have no chance vs SF? Because I imagine it is very likely they would meet them in the playoffs at some point. So you saying Packers have a chance in that matchup?

Yes they did hit me but they are made of foam and soft like you so they can't hurt me.

You DROP the SOAP? :lol:

rbaloha1
05-09-2013, 07:49 PM
I feel there are a lot of adjustments that are going to take some time to get used to, particularly on the offensive line and in terms of playcalling, but if the team can avoid injury then I think they can close well and make a run.

Always trust MM on offense.

The super bowl is contingent upon DEE-FENCE DEE-FENCE AND solving the field goal accuracy issue.

MadtownPacker
05-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Why the language -- please put down the glass pipe.
I prefer Zag papers but what language are you referring to? Damn I'm so disappointed you cant handle playing ruff. All that shiznit talk for nada. I should have never pissed Skin off, that cracka would give me a reason to go on at least.

rbaloha1
05-09-2013, 08:06 PM
How am I not being nice? Cant I be myself on here? You actin all haole like. Thought you wasnt soft.

You arent saying that the Packers have no chance vs SF? Because I imagine it is very likely they would meet them in the playoffs at some point. So you saying Packers have a chance in that matchup?

Yes they did hit me but they are made of foam and soft like you so they can't hurt me.

You DROP the SOAP? :lol:

GO FUCK YOUR DONKEY:hrt:

KYPack
05-09-2013, 08:52 PM

Some of yer shit is ovah the line, RB.

Don't call me dad, just get your shit in one bag.

Fritz
05-10-2013, 05:03 AM
I prefer Zag papers but what language are you referring to? Damn I'm so disappointed you cant handle playing ruff. All that shiznit talk for nada. I should have never pissed Skin off, that cracka would give me a reason to go on at least.

Skin was frickin' erudite and interesting in comparison.

smuggler
05-10-2013, 06:36 AM
"DO NOT DARE CHALLENGE MCGINN, HE IS A PERFECT LOVER AND ALSO KNOWS MORE THAN THE LOT OF YOU UNWASHED PLEBS COMBINED!!" -rbaloha1

rbaloha1
05-10-2013, 09:52 AM
"DO NOT DARE CHALLENGE MCGINN, HE IS A PERFECT LOVER AND ALSO KNOWS MORE THAN THE LOT OF YOU UNWASHED PLEBS COMBINED!!" -rbaloha1

Could not have said it better myself -- Thank you for being my pr person -- check is in the mail.

rbaloha1
05-10-2013, 09:55 AM

Using that word to describe him is like describing hitler as engaging.

Cleft Crusty
05-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Some of yer shit is ovah the line, RB.

Don't call me dad, just get your shit in one bag.

That reminds me...I need to swap out my colostomy bag.

denverYooper
05-10-2013, 11:25 AM
That reminds me...I need to swap out my colostomy bag.

Neighbors complaining about the smell?

MadtownPacker
05-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Hey now, I never told you about anything that wasn't related to the topic. What does my donkey and me have to do with this thread? Stay on topic and answer my questions sir.

MadtownPacker
05-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Maybe I never showed enough him love all these years. I still care about him though and valued his lunacy. He is a rebel without a cause. Too kool for skool for sure.

hoosier
05-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I can tell you that the replacement you found for him doesn't meet the standard.

swede
05-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Maybe I never showed enough him love all these years. I still care about him though and valued his lunacy. He is a rebel without a cause. Too kool for skool for sure.

The downside of banning people is that their chances of stumbling upon an actual life go way, way up.

I think that may be what happened to Skin.

Not that you banned him.

Fritz
05-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Perhaps Skin will return.

And back to the thread: this team has a long history of starting slowly, or at least pretty slowly. My hope is all these offensive line changes will occur soon if they're going to, and the line will be healthy this year. That way, by the time they come back from the bye, they can begin to really mesh.

And please, MM, commit to the run, okay? Just a little more?

MadtownPacker
05-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Cruelly I made Zool so it. It was like forcing him to shoot his lover. He did it though, truly a heartless bastard. But he has since been reinstated.

George Cumby
05-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Using that word to describe him is like describing hitler as engaging.

*sigh*

Godwin's law at work.

Joemailman
05-10-2013, 03:59 PM
The downside of banning people is that their chances of stumbling upon an actual life go way, way up.

Not that you banned him.

So Packerrats isn't what life is all about? Now you tell me.

Upnorth
05-10-2013, 04:03 PM
*sigh*

Godwin's law at work.

You're such a fascist with your laws.

Also I have heard of atl, sf and sea as favorites to win
Is gb under the radar again?

George Cumby
05-10-2013, 06:27 PM

Also I have heard of atl, so and sea as favorites to win

Piss off you Canuck-commie bastard.

Upnorth
05-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Piss off you Canuck-commie bastard.

Come for a visit stay for free medicare and cheap drugs. Just give all wealth to the collective unless you are one of the chosen ones.

Also chose a hockey team to root for. (dawn habs, price sucks. At least two goals in all but 1 of the last 13 games. I though for sure Woody would be on a rant today)

woodbuck27
05-11-2013, 05:06 AM

Dear Lord ...how in terms of anything logical can members of Packerrats discount the Seattle Seahawks?

Does Seattle have some kinda visability issue going on? Is that city locked in a fog bank?

woodbuck27
05-11-2013, 05:29 AM
Come for a visit stay for free medicare and cheap drugs. Just give all wealth to the collective unless you are one of the chosen ones.

Also chose a hockey team to root for. (dawn habs, price sucks. At least two goals in all but 1 of the last 13 games. I though for sure Woody would be on a rant today)

Hi Upnorth:

I'm trying to muster up some decent strength. :mrgreen:

See it's the Ole Double Whammy for this sports fan and my beloved Celtics and Canadiens:

http://www.nba.com/celtics/

Thank You Celtics Fans! The Boston Celtics would like to thank all of their loyal fans for their unparalleled support throughout the 2012-13 season!

Ahhhh ...... isn't that nice !?

and this fella being the BEST HAB:

http://cdn.nhle.com/canadiens/images/upload/2013/05/delissio_9mai13.JPG

As the Canadiens de Montreal were bounced from the 2013 playoffs by the Ottawa Senators in whattttt ! No... Nooo Way *$%#$@#?$! Five games #$@!&%$?$# You say ! Ouch!!!

woodbuck27
05-11-2013, 05:49 AM
Micah Hyde.

MD Jennings could pick it up in 2013 but he has to work his tail off...get stronger or in the weight room alot as well.

The Packers might have plans to convert CB Micah Hyde to safety. Drafting him gave them some option of versatility if he can cut it in the NFL.

woodbuck27
05-11-2013, 05:56 AM

OK then ....no upfront plans of conversion/Safety and Green Bay Packer CB Micah Hyde.

woodbuck27
05-11-2013, 06:35 AM

Woooahaa ! Cool it now >>>pronto.

If your going to fight get it on. Don't just turn and run a few steps and throw stones and mouth off. Grab on in terms of a 'Real Issue' and make a fricken stand. Man up or shut up.

Your acting like a bitchy little teenage girl here sometimes. When your not silly assed over sensative and needlessly defending yourself. Posting with some real intelligence. It's obvious to anyone who possesses a sense of goodwill or fairness that your contributing. Even if it's not 'all Packers and Glory'. Determine the HOMERS and ignore them as much as possible. You cannot ever get there if your going to re-butt every poster at Packerrats.

Some here cannot get a grip on that term 'fairness'. In their minds 'any contradictiction and you' is an opening to make fun of...bully you. Your the 'latest pick-on of the month' my fellow Packerrat'.

The target on your back is bright/huge. You cannot best them by engaging all of them.

Don't allow the 'know it all' prickishness here of some; to get under your too often very thin skin. Their little flicks of the knife. Simply get some First Aid and ignore a rebuttal to all of them. That approach 'only' stresses yourself out. You have to be very tough to handle that crap.

This is most important.

Don't strap on fake 'bull horns' and lower your head and paw the ground and snort with 'THE BULL'. Don't be so fricken silly assed stupid.

If the BULL snorts. Simply pay attention and clam up 'shut'. The BULL can easily run you over; yet won't if you respect that, as a fact of life here.

Generally (and simply) my advice is to get a grip:

Post with clear sense that you do possess and rebutt with a sense of courage/style on a spot basis 'only'. You must learn when to pick your fricken fight. When enough is simply just that; and easily recognized by the powers here.

Only that 'may be' respected. There are no damn gurantees in this lifetime man. Your smart enough to know that. So cut yourself a simple break.

You cannot fight them all unless your really good. Go one-one and get that done fast and take that pride to yourself. Noone can strip you of that.

Are you being treated fairly? NOT ENTIRELY by who? Those that do not count in terms of your welfare at Packerrats. Ohh some may moan... but there... they demonstrate an accent on their weakness. Forget those posters man. They are what they are and that's thinking that their always right. Ignore that arrogance. Be better than them. Use your integrity for that and maybe,'just maybe' your going to win support and respect here overall. Rome wasn't built in a day. It may take you 6 months>>>> a year.

Post smart 'as I know you can', and it will arrive.

This is your MOST IMPORTANT LESSON FOR TODAY:

Respect yourself best >>> in respect of the real powers here.

Do you really imagine hooking 'THE BULL' is anyway >>> cool?

I don't think so. Be good without announcing that.

Just post in accordance with 'REAL INTELLIGENCE'.

woodbuck27
05-11-2013, 06:51 AM

Not that you banned him.

Good Lord!

No banning would cure or change Skinbasket.

To get really banned here a poster has to be really very very stupid.

In my book of wisdom. Stupidity should seldom be excused >>> stupidity does real damage.

Stupidity is serious shit. Shit that stinks the joint up.

woodbuck27
05-11-2013, 08:00 AM
Cruelly I made Zool so it. It was like forcing him to shoot his lover. He did it though, truly a heartless bastard. But he has since been reinstated.

Good Mad.

Packerrats cannot afford to lose members for good unless that person is simply impossible to deal with. I've seldom encountered anyone I couldn't deal with.

I have this really easy to understand:

Don't f - - - with me and I won't f - - - with you....normal intelligence/common sense policy.

In cases where anyone doesn't understand that and me. I endeavour to change that 'merely' assertively in accordance with limitations and personal integrity.

In a worst case scenario.The message gets to really clear.

Don't f - - - with me. Anyone that neglects to understatnd that is clearly out of their fricken' mind or really very arrogantly stupid/stubborn.

woodbuck27
05-11-2013, 08:05 AM

Also I have heard of atl, sf and sea as favorites to win

fashist ...ahhhh... is that some kinda flower?

Ohh wait....that's 'a fushcia'.

Bretsky
05-11-2013, 08:17 AM
When I think of teams that have a shot at the Super Bowl..on paper...........I see San Fran, Seattle, Atlanta or GB in the NFC and the Bronocs or Pats in the AFC.
Everyboday wants to ignore Seattle for some reason but their roster is pretty stacked

Upnorth
05-11-2013, 08:24 AM
When I think of teams that have a shot at the Super Bowl..on paper...........I see San Fran, Seattle, Atlanta or GB in the NFC and the Bronocs or Pats in the AFC.
Everyboday wants to ignore Seattle for some reason but their roster is pretty stacked

Listening to NFL radio I have only really heard SF, Atl and Sea mentioned. I have been busy lately so haven't read much beyond what is posted here. Is anyone picking gb to get deep in the playoffs?

Iron Mike
05-11-2013, 08:26 AM
http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/pete-carroll.jpg

I have a feeling with that asshat Pete Carroll in charge, Karma will continue to screw the Seahawks in the big games.....when it counts. :)

rbaloha1
05-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Woooahaa ! Cool it now >>>pronto.

If your going to fight get it on. Don't just turn and run a few steps and throw stones and mouth off. Grab on in terms of a 'Real Issue' and make a fricken stand. Man up or shut up.

Your acting like a bitchy little teenage girl here sometimes. When your not silly assed over sensative and needlessly defending yourself. Posting with some real intelligence. It's obvious to anyone who possesses a sense of goodwill or fairness that your contributing. Even if it's not 'all Packers and Glory'. Determine the HOMERS and ignore them as much as possible. You cannot ever get there if your going to re-butt every poster at Packerrats.

Some here cannot get a grip on that term 'fairness'. In their minds 'any contradictiction and you' is an opening to make fun of...bully you. Your the 'latest pick-on of the month' my fellow Packerrat'.

The target on your back is bright/huge. You cannot best them by engaging all of them.

Don't allow the 'know it all' prickishness here of some; to get under your too often very thin skin. Their little flicks of the knife. Simply get some First Aid and ignore a rebuttal to all of them. That approach 'only' stresses yourself out. You have to be very tough to handle that crap.

This is most important.

Don't strap on fake 'bull horns' and lower your head and paw the ground and snort with 'THE BULL'. Don't be so fricken silly assed stupid.

If the BULL snorts. Simply pay attention and clam up 'shut'. The BULL can easily run you over; yet won't if you respect that, as a fact of life here.

Generally (and simply) my advice is to get a grip:

Post with clear sense that you do possess and rebutt with a sense of courage/style on a spot basis 'only'. You must learn when to pick your fricken fight. When enough is simply just that; and easily recognized by the powers here.

Only that 'may be' respected. There are no damn gurantees in this lifetime man. Your smart enough to know that. So cut yourself a simple break.

You cannot fight them all unless your really good. Go one-one and get that done fast and take that pride to yourself. Noone can strip you of that.

Are you being treated fairly? NOT ENTIRELY by who? Those that do not count in terms of your welfare at Packerrats. Ohh some may moan... but there... they demonstrate an accent on their weakness. Forget those posters man. They are what they are and that's thinking that their always right. Ignore that arrogance. Be better than them. Use your integrity for that and maybe,'just maybe' your going to win support and respect here overall. Rome wasn't built in a day. It may take you 6 months>>>> a year.

Post smart 'as I know you can', and it will arrive.

This is your MOST IMPORTANT LESSON FOR TODAY:

Respect yourself best >>> in respect of the real powers here.

Do you really imagine hooking 'THE BULL' is anyway >>> cool?

I don't think so. Be good without announcing that.

Just post in accordance with 'REAL INTELLIGENCE'.

I love you but quit acting like Jesus especially with your often rambling posts. Some interpret as OFFENSIVE.

Thank you for your concern BUT MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

woodbuck27
05-11-2013, 01:00 PM
I love you but quit acting like Jesus especially with your often rambling posts. Some interpret as OFFENSIVE.

Thank you for your concern BUT MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Sure.

Good Luck.

rbaloha1
05-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Sure.

Good Luck.

Thanks -- remember this is comedy channel stuff with everyone (including myself) acting like football experts. The big funny is the seriousness rats take in a message board. Hilarious!:alc:

woodbuck27
05-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Thanks -- remember this is comedy channel stuff with everyone (including myself) acting like football experts. The big funny is the seriousness rats take in a message board. Hilarious!:alc:

If you really understand the impact or repurcussions of that. You'll muster a way to use your best whits to survive.

It's not the most serious posters here that you need worry about. It's the most arrogant/ignorrant.

Good Luck with that man.

Ohh me and Jesus. Get real and don't insult Jesus.

I'm just a solid ... a real man. An intelligent/caring man.

rbaloha1
05-11-2013, 01:19 PM
If you really understand the impact or repurcussions of that. You'll muster a way to use your best whits to survive.

It's not the most serious posters here that you need worry about. It's the most arrogant/ignorrant.

Good Luck with that man.

Ohh me and Jesus. Get real and don't insult Jesus.

I'm just a solid ... a real man. An intelligent/caring man.

Canucks are noted for this. Trust me -- there is absolutely nothing to worry about on this board especially with religious doctrine and Dr. Phil stuff littering this board.

It always sunny woodbuck.

Please contact me if you ever come to a Pro Bowl.

bobblehead
05-11-2013, 01:35 PM

omg....you actually think anyone takes you seriously?? We just think you are an idiot.

rbaloha1
05-11-2013, 01:41 PM
omg....you actually think anyone takes you seriously?? We just think you are an idiot.

ditto.

just wait for a youtube video about this board -- you certainly will be characterized as the diarrhea you are.

Bretsky
05-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Listening to NFL radio I have only really heard SF, Atl and Sea mentioned. I have been busy lately so haven't read much beyond what is posted here. Is anyone picking gb to get deep in the playoffs?

To be honest you are right
The Packers......are clearly in group two mentioned

Everybody at NFLN is pimping SF and Seattle.....Atlanta a serious threat...................GB gets mentioned a step below

woodbuck27
05-11-2013, 11:10 PM

Everybody at NFLN is pimping SF and Seattle.....Atlanta a serious threat...................GB gets mentioned a step below

I believe that Atlanta will be very good this year as well.

Pugger
05-12-2013, 07:19 AM

I'm rather surprised we are mentioned at all.

rbaloha1
05-12-2013, 07:29 PM

Just curious, how do you know that? From what I see in games, unless the pass is directed at a player, you seldom know if he was covered, or wide open with no one near. Unless the pass is directed to him, he is seldom even visible in the view broadcast.

Did you subscribe to whatever it was that was supposed to show the full field views?
Is it any good? Worth the money?
If you subscribe, can you call it up anytime, even now?
Or just a limited time after a game?

rbaloha1
05-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Whatever happened in the first half might be one story. But when they put the brakes on a heel-bent no gap penetration chase to the QB after halftime, Clay had to go right at Staley with a power rush to maintain the shape of the defense and his gap responsibility.

That is not his strongest pass rush move. So in this case, a QB helped his LT immensely by scaring the crap out of the defense.
Just curious, how do you know that? From what I see in games, unless the pass is directed at a player, you seldom know if he was covered, or wide open with no one near. Unless the pass is directed to him, he is seldom even visible in the view broadcast.

Did you subscribe to whatever it was that was supposed to show the full field views?

3irty1
05-12-2013, 08:47 PM
There is no shortage of hype on the Seahawks, 49ers, or Atlanta after their high profile losses and signings in FA. The NFC team that nobody is talking about yet scarier than all 3 IMO is the Saints. The bounty-gate penalties are over, they added the best safety in the draft to play next to Malcolm Jenkins, and a bit NT to play next to Cameron Jordan. Then an NFL ready WR in Kenny Stills. I think that could be a nasty D to go next to their always potent offense.

Patler
05-12-2013, 08:56 PM

Do I smell the stench of plagiarism????????

CW blanketed VD well when mano to mano.

Patler
05-12-2013, 08:59 PM

By the way, since you copied my post from another thread, are you aware of the fact that this has been a consistent complaint of mine for years? That basically, we have very little information about what players in the backfield are doing, because on any play we usually only see one or two?

Patler
05-12-2013, 09:06 PM

You know, if you are going to copy my post word for word, maybe you should understand it and apply it correctly. My post referred to problems in seeing defensive backfield play, and you plagiarized it for use in commenting on the play of the line and linebackers and the pass rush, which, of course, is exactly what we DO get to see on most plays.

You plagiarized it for a completely inappropriate application.

rbaloha1
05-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Do I smell the stench of plagiarism????????

YES LOL:oops:

rbaloha1
05-12-2013, 09:16 PM
By the way, since you copied my post from another thread, are you aware of the fact that this has been a consistent complaint of mine for years? That basically, we have very little information about what players in the backfield are doing, because on any play we usually only see one or two?

The NFL web site has coaches view available which meets your requirements.

Patler
05-12-2013, 09:28 PM
The NFL web site has coaches view available which meets your requirements.

Yes, for the first time last year, but how many fans really use it in forming their definitive opinions on the play of safeties, for example????

Did you subscribe to it?
Can you call up a game at anytime, even now?
Or just a limited time after the game was played?

George Cumby
05-12-2013, 09:44 PM

Actually, I have no fucking clue about this football thing.

George Cumby
05-12-2013, 09:46 PM

Free Medicare is an aspirin and a death panel, is it not? Sign me up!!

Patler
05-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Free Medicare is an aspirin and a death panel, is it not? Sign me up!!

I think they have waiting lists for the aspirin, don't they?

Upnorth
05-12-2013, 10:15 PM
I think they have waiting lists for the aspirin, don't they?

What you call a waiting list we call a chance to visit. As an aside one of the worst lines I have ever been in was in New Smyrna beach post office.
It is too easy to get a prescription here, the waiting is for any service in a hospital except icu and Labour and delivery.

Getting back on topic I do think we are being over looked for a super bowl contender, and will continue to be so until we are 5-1 and crusing.

Patler
05-12-2013, 10:23 PM
What you call a waiting list we call a chance to visit. As an aside one of the worst lines I have ever been in was in New Smyrna beach post office.
It is too easy to get a prescription here, the waiting is for any service in a hospital except icu and Labour and delivery.

Getting back on topic I do think we are being over looked for a super bowl contender, and will continue to be so until we are 5-1 and crusing.

I've heard waits for the same procedure can vary by as much as many, many months depending on where you are in the country. Is that true?

How does age affect the right to services? 25 years ago I worked with a guy from Holland. He said once you hit 70, it was more and more difficult to get approval for things. It was simply your time to go.

Pugger
05-13-2013, 07:32 AM

And I have a feeling most of us like that just fine. :cool: I'd much rather fly under the radar.

Upnorth
05-13-2013, 07:53 AM
I've heard waits for the same procedure can vary by as much as many, many months depending on where you are in the country. Is that true?

How does age affect the right to services? 25 years ago I worked with a guy from Holland. He said once you hit 70, it was more and more difficult to get approval for things. It was simply your time to go.

It does vary from province to province (state to state) quite a bit as does the ability to get a family doctor. It also depends on the service as well. In saskatchewan my dad took over three years to get a knee replaced. Same procedure in Ontario was about a nine month wait (if memory serves) . Population density and rate schedule have high impacts on time lines.

Age and lifestyle have some impact. Lifestyle mostly on transplants, where as age mostly affects how quickly you are bumped up the queue. I think age has less of an impact than who you know.