PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Packers want Brett Favre back in the fold

SnakeLH2006
05-15-2013, 03:16 AM
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/05/green_bay_packers_want_brett_f.html

--------------------------------------------------------

Even at 43...I'd take that old bastard over Harrell and the chumps behind him. What's he got to do? I'm sure he's sick of his wife bitching at him over missing the trim on one of the bushes (granted he missed her bush for years with his playeranisms)...and could still play a few snaps if Arod went down. To be honest...who (even the Favre haters) wouldn't take Brett for a few snaps/games if Arod went down over the BS we got for backups? Yeah....weakest backup QB's in the NFL in GB right now. ARod is the best right now..no shit..but if he goes down..we don't win a game.

Joemailman
05-15-2013, 05:52 AM
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?13510-OFFICIAL-BRETT-THE-LIVING-LEGEND-THREAD&p=725270#post725270

pittstang5
05-15-2013, 06:58 AM
Time heals all

swede
05-15-2013, 07:23 AM
Time heals all

Time wounds all heels.

hoosier
05-15-2013, 08:02 AM

Even at 43...I'd take that old bastard over Harrell and the chumps behind him. What's he got to do? I'm sure he's sick of his wife bitching at him over missing the trim on one of the bushes (granted he missed her bush for years with his playeranisms)...and could still play a few snaps if Arod went down. To be honest...who (even the Favre haters) wouldn't take Brett for a few snaps/games if Arod went down over the BS we got for backups? Yeah....weakest backup QB's in the NFL in GB right now. ARod is the best right now..no shit..but if he goes down..we don't win a game.

You are behind in the news cycle. BJ Coleman has a strong arm, is ripped and he's ready to go. He beats out Harrell this summer and emerges as the best GB backup QB since Hasselbeck.

pbmax
05-15-2013, 08:07 AM
Time wounds all heels.

Joe DiMaggio was a great believer in this pearl of wisdom.

Guiness
05-15-2013, 09:13 AM
I'm not a Harrell fan, or even know much about him - which is my point. Who does? I have a hard time believing MM and TT would keep the guy around if he didn't show at least some potential to hold the fort if needed. The guy might be serviceable, we just won't know until we know.

KYPack
05-15-2013, 09:24 AM

Snake.

No.

Fucking Ay, No.

NFW.

No.

Patler
05-15-2013, 09:25 AM
I'm not a Harrell fan, or even know much about him - which is my point. Who does? I have a hard time believing MM and TT would keep the guy around if he didn't show at least some potential to hold the fort if needed. The guy might be serviceable, we just won't know until we know.

MM has had a few comments about Harrell this off-season. My take was that Harrell has generally looked much better in practices than we have seen in games, but MM is losing patience a bit, and its time for Harrell to play in games like he does in practice, or they will move on to someone else.

Patler
05-15-2013, 09:26 AM
Snake.

No.

Fucking Ay, No.

NFW.

No.

So, you think it is a possibility, then?

RashanGary
05-15-2013, 09:36 AM
Chris Havel has long been a Favre knob polisher. If something slights Favre, his little crony feels it 900 miles away.

Havel scoffed at the idea of Favre being on the bus tour. He said, I could see Gilbert Brown on the bus tour. We forget, Favre was too good to use the team locker room. He's certainly too good for a bus tour. He has a long fall from his high horse before he'd be on a stupid bus tour with the regular players.

KYPack
05-15-2013, 09:40 AM

Hail NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3irty1
05-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Ugghhhhh Snake how can you even breathe life into breathing life into breathing life into the idea that Brett Favre might possibly unretire again?

Upnorth
05-15-2013, 09:58 AM
I would love to see Favre play a role like Starr has as a Packers advocate. Other than that can we shoot this thread and shove it behind the woodshed.

Old School
05-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Now my day's complete. Somebody found an excuse to start another Bert Faver thread.

Patler
05-15-2013, 12:16 PM

Come on. Make up your mind!

woodbuck27
05-15-2013, 05:37 PM

Harrell over Favre. hahahahahahahahahahaha

How>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>far.

Brett Favre has fallen for some Green Bay fans.

Question to self:

How could it ever get this bad?

Reminder to self:

I need another lifetime, of concerned and certain focus, to ever even marginally get a handle on figuring that out.

Dear ohh dear.

Query to self:

Maybe in that next lifetime it might be easier to just become a fan of >>> darts !?

Joemailman
05-15-2013, 05:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA

woodbuck27
05-15-2013, 05:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA

Ohh Boy!

There's a scary thought;

Brett Favre 'the Living Legend' ... the Movie.

Featuring in the role as Brett Favre. Of course, somewhat of a Canadian Icon... Jim Carey.

GO Jim errr Brett ahh, I mean Jim ..err ahh Carey or Favre >>>ahh

Just GO !

MadtownPacker
05-15-2013, 07:56 PM
So do we move these post to the Favre thread or is that considered running up the score?

pbmax
05-15-2013, 08:42 PM
So far, this one is behaving itself. Low on irrationality meter.

woodbuck27
05-15-2013, 10:15 PM
So do we move these post to the Favre thread or is that considered running up the score?

Now there Mad. That's what I'd deem 'an executive decision'.

George Cumby
05-15-2013, 10:21 PM
Come on. Make up your mind!

He's clearly waffling.

George Cumby
05-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Why the fuck is this in its own thread?

woodbuck27
05-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Why the fuck is this in its own thread?

Ohh Ohh..the Favre thread is about to get pumped with approx. 2 dozen more replys.

The Favre thread edging ever closer to 10,000 replys.

What internet forum could ever top Packerrats and that for 'an example of FOCUS' ?

SnakeLH2006
08-08-2013, 03:23 AM
You are behind in the news cycle. BJ Coleman has a strong arm, is ripped and he's ready to go. He beats out Harrell this summer and emerges as the best GB backup QB since Hasselbeck.

Ya..he sux ass...That's why we signed retread Vince Young.

SnakeLH2006
08-08-2013, 03:24 AM
Ugghhhhh Snake how can you even breathe life into breathing life into breathing life into the idea that Brett Favre might possibly unretire again?

It's fun...look at the Expendables. OMFG..That's an idea for Stallone..Give Favre a cameo!!!!!