PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush follows in Ricky Williams footsteps?

Guiness
05-23-2013, 10:36 AM
I think these two former Saints running backs are both inhaling a bit too much! Reggie Bush proclaims he went to Detroit to win Championships!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/23/reggie-bush-i-came-to-detroit-to-win-championships/

Hallucinations, maybe they moved on to harder stuff :idea:

Brandon494
05-23-2013, 11:01 AM
Whats he suppose to say? I came here to lose football games? Lions are putting together a pretty nice squad, there are no laughing joke anymore.

denverYooper
05-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Whats he suppose to say? I came here to lose football games? Lions are putting together a pretty nice squad, there are no laughing joke anymore.

If they can get over the organizational hangover due to the Millen years, they can be scary good. Last year they were still too blocked up with psychological debris to get out of their own way. That plus Schvantz's typically aggressive style has led to a lot of toes getting blasted off.

Zool
05-23-2013, 12:22 PM
What DO he suppose to say? I came here to lose football games? Lions are putting together a pretty nice squad, there are no laughing joke anymore.

FTFY

Fritz
05-24-2013, 07:05 AM
It's been several years since Millen's been in town; that stench is gone. But the Fords still own the damn thing, and that stench is worse than. . . well, it's bad.

The Lions have some talent, but that's not a team built for the long haul. They're plugging in pieces as they go, signing FA's and peeling over lots of bills. We'll see if the Schvantz can get them out of their own way this year.

I sure hope not. The angst here is delicious.

hoosier
05-24-2013, 08:12 AM
I suspect Schwartz's mentality is going to limit what that team can do no matter how much talent they accumulate.

ThunderDan
05-24-2013, 08:13 AM
I suspect Schwartz's mentality is going to limit what that team can do no matter how much talent they accumulate.

+1, that guy has no idea.

woodbuck27
05-29-2013, 10:31 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/56829/lions-advantage-to-joique-bell

Lions: Advantage to Joique Bell?

May, 29, 2013 6:00 PM ET

By: Kevin Seifert ... ESPN.com

" Garrett of Michigan asked what turned out to be a timely question during Tuesday's SportsNation chat:

"It's obvious that Reggie Bush will be the top RB for the Lions. But, how do you think they divide carries for Leshoure and Bell? Bell was better last season, but Leshoure is the 2nd round pick and last year was first year back from Achilles' tendon."

My initial response was that the Lions wouldn't be quick to mothball Mikel Leshoure, a second-round draft pick in 2011 who was their leading rusher last year despite a noted lack of burst. But it doesn't sound as if Leshoure has gotten his 2013 campaign off to a good start. " Fr. LINK

For the rest please click on LINK.

PACKERS !

Guiness
06-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Humble he is not, and he just keeps running his mouth. He's quickly moved on to Vince Young dream team type comments.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/03/reggie-bush-no-excuse-for-lions-not-to-have-nfls-top-offense/