PDA

View Full Version : Rookie Prospect Angelo Pease? What will be his role in TC?

woodbuck27
05-29-2013, 09:58 PM
http://www.packerpedia.com/rookie-camp-pease.html

Who is Angelo Pease?

by Mike Conklin ... E-mail: mikeconklin@packerpedia.com ... May 13, 2013

" It's a name that wasn't heard on draft day, .... But for now, the name that kept popping up during the Packers rookie camp was an improbable one: Angelo Pease.

The Packers brought in two high profile rookies in Eddie Lacy and Johnathan Franklin to battle it out at that position, yet it was Pease who garnered unsolicited praise from Mike McCarthy on more than one occasion.

During the first press conference of the camp back on Friday, McCarthy was asked a general question about whether it was possible for players to leave strong impressions based on the rookie evaluation camp. McCarthy pointed out Pease right away, and even said that on one particular impressive play he thought he was watching Eddie Lacy at first. " Fr. LINK

A lot on Rookie prospect Angelo Pease by clicking on the LINK above.

GO PACK GO !

woodbuck27
05-29-2013, 11:03 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/PRN/WayneLarrivee.html

Rookie Orientation Camp ... By Wayne Larrivee ... May 14, 2013

RUNNINGBACK

Continuing with the offensive backfield, the running back position should be very interesting. Rookie first round draft choice Eddie Lacey is big (230 pounds) and as coach McCarthy said “very smooth.” He appears to be the type of physical back that can set a tone. In a league where tackling is a lost art, he is a physical back who should make significant yards after contact-an ability the Packers have missed in their backfield since the heyday of Ahman Green. Lacy’s health has been an issue in the past but, if healthy, he figures to challenge for the lead position in the Green Bay running back corps.

In the 4th round the Packers selected UCLA running back Johnathan Franklin and he showed good burst through the line and appears to play quicker than he times in the forty (4.5).

The coaches were impressed with free agent running back Angelo Pease out of Kansas State he has good feet, and experience running out of the spread offense. As a backup the past two seasons at KSU he rushed 96 times for 477 yards (5.0) and 2 TDs.

These young backs should challenge veterans like James Starks, leading rusher in the NFL post season during the Packers run to Super Bowl XLV, Alex Green a 3rd round draft choice in 2011, and DuJuan Harris who came on late last year to make some plays. There are quality numbers at running back for the Packers heading into the OTAs." Fr. LINK

There is much more in this LINK.

GO PACKERS !

Zool
05-30-2013, 09:02 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/PRN/WayneLarrivee.html

Rookie Orientation Camp ... By Wayne Larrivee ... May 14, 2013

RUNNINGBACK

Continuing with the offensive backfield, the running back position should be very interesting. Rookie first round draft choice Eddie Lacey is big (230 pounds) and as coach McCarthy said “very smooth.” He appears to be the type of physical back that can set a tone. In a league where tackling is a lost art, he is a physical back who should make significant yards after contact-an ability the Packers have missed in their backfield since the heyday of Ahman Green. Lacy’s health has been an issue in the past but, if healthy, he figures to challenge for the lead position in the Green Bay running back corps.

In the 4th round the Packers selected UCLA running back Johnathan Franklin and he showed good burst through the line and appears to play quicker than he times in the forty (4.5).

The coaches were impressed with free agent running back Angelo Pease out of Kansas State he has good feet, and experience running out of the spread offense. As a backup the past two seasons at KSU he rushed 96 times for 477 yards (5.0) and 2 TDs.

These young backs should challenge veterans like James Starks, leading rusher in the NFL post season during the Packers run to Super Bowl XLV, Alex Green a 3rd round draft choice in 2011, and DuJuan Harris who came on late last year to make some plays. There are quality numbers at running back for the Packers heading into the OTAs." Fr. LINK

There is much more in this LINK.

Who the hell are the editors over there at JSO?

woodbuck27
05-30-2013, 10:11 AM
Excuse me ??

Your 'exclaimed' remark escapes me.

GO PACK GO !

Zool
05-30-2013, 10:29 AM
Rookie first round draft choice Eddie Lacey

This

Upnorth
05-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Excuse me ??

Your 'exclaimed' remark escapes me.

GO PACK GO !

3rd not 1st round is what Zool is saying.

Joemailman
05-30-2013, 10:42 AM

2nd.

Cleft Crusty
05-30-2013, 10:59 AM

who the hell are the editors at Packerrats?

Guiness
05-30-2013, 11:20 AM

2nd.

I see what you did there...I think? lol, some funny shit one way or the other!

pbmax
05-30-2013, 11:27 AM

It was both funny and true. The best kind of correction.

run pMc
05-30-2013, 11:52 AM
IMO
'Lacey' pushes Starks, Franklin pushes Harris, and Pease pushes Green for snaps, more or less.

Absurdly premature prediction: they keep Lacy, Franklin, Harris, and Green, trade/cut Starks and stow Pease on PS. None of this Marc Tyler mess where we run a guy into the ground and release him so we go to Week 1 with beat-up RBs who've barely had a chance to get in sync with the (shuffled) OLine.
We'll know more once training camp is underway.

woodbuck27
06-02-2013, 11:17 AM
This

Ohh yes. I didn't pick up on that.

woodbuck27
06-02-2013, 11:22 AM

TT and Company were boycotting the 3rd Round.

No third round picks in 2013 (maybe?) something to do with the way the sun, moon and stars were aligning !??

PACKERS!

woodbuck27
06-02-2013, 11:44 AM
IMO
'Lacey' pushes Starks, Franklin pushes Harris, and Pease pushes Green for snaps, more or less.

Absurdly premature prediction: they keep Lacy, Franklin, Harris, and Green, trade/cut Starks and stow Pease on PS. None of this Marc Tyler mess where we run a guy into the ground and release him so we go to Week 1 with beat-up RBs who've barely had a chance to get in sync with the (shuffled) OLine.

I loved what I saw in RB DuJuan Harris. I hope he is absolutely pumped up for the competition this TC. We saw he had potential. I hope that he's busy and working hard to become more familiar with the playbook and demonstrates that he can block; be more assignment sure. I wouldn't be surprized if DuJuan Harris is given a real opportunity. That he looks as good or better than TT's SECOND ROUND draft pick Eddie Lacy.... TT's later FOURTH ROUND pick Johnathan Franklin.

It could be very exciting is Starks and Green along with Harris are totally jacked to win a spot; protect their roster status.

GO PACKERS !

gbgary
06-02-2013, 10:45 PM
pease be with you.

pease, love, and soul.

swede
06-02-2013, 11:14 PM
Pease stop.

denverYooper
06-03-2013, 08:18 AM
This is getting thicker than pease soup.

hoosier
06-03-2013, 09:11 AM
On a depth chart with Angelo Pease and Najeh Davenport, who would be #1 and who #2?

Fritz
06-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Pass the Pease.

QBME
06-03-2013, 09:48 AM
On a depth chart with Angelo Pease and Najeh Davenport, who would be #1 and who #2?

Pease & sh*t?

Fritz
06-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Pease and Poops.

swede
06-03-2013, 10:53 AM

I hope you are not ashamed to go lowbrow because you've been sigged.

Fritz
06-03-2013, 11:27 AM
I would be more surprised to see James Starks make the team than Angelo Pease.

packer4life
06-03-2013, 10:32 PM
IMO

+1

Patler
06-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Pease will spend most of TC applying for jobs as a used car salesman, in hopes it will lead to an opportunity with another team later in the season.

swede
06-04-2013, 07:59 AM
Pease will spend most of TC applying for jobs as a used car salesman, in hopes it will lead to an opportunity with another team later in the season.
I see you have your eye on this undrafted Free Agent out of Oklahoma, sir, and that is a wise choice. I can tell you are a man who knows his players. Now, do you have a trade in mind or are you looking to sign this sweet little back outright?