PDA

View Full Version : Gonna miss his attitude

Jimx29
06-03-2013, 06:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cYBqFUUImY

Iron Mike
06-03-2013, 09:17 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/669/383/vjennings_original.jpg?1357169256

Joemailman
06-03-2013, 09:58 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/669/383/vjennings_original.jpg?1357169256

We don't get to choose our relatives or family members. :lol:

smuggler
06-04-2013, 01:39 AM
She already had a reputation as a really dumb bitch before she made those comments on twitter. Jennings was embarrassed by that shit.

MadtownPacker
06-04-2013, 02:21 PM
She already had a reputation as a really dumb bitch before she made those comments on twitter. Jennings was embarrassed by that shit.
Come on now where is the hatred expected for those that turn purple? Let me help you out.

He told that bitch to do it! Then he intentionally played the saint role. Fucking doosh!!

RashanGary
06-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Come on now where is the hatred expected for those that turn purple? Let me help you out.

He told that bitch to do it! Then he intentionally played the saint role. Fucking doosh!!

In all honesty, you could hear Jennings frustration build going into the season. I highly doubt he "told her to do it" but I'll bet he bitched loud and clear behind closed doors and she just said what Jennings was smart enough not to say. I don't doubt for a second Jennings shared that sentiment. I suspect he did think he was underutilized. But he wasn't. He's was a borderline probowl player on a team with a lot of passing weapons. It's unfortunate when people's views of themselves don't line up with the truth. It leads to a lot of unnecessary struggle. Clearly he should have career years worthy of the Vincent Jackson deal he thought he was going to get. Clearly he was underutilized here and worth more than we thought.

Zool
06-04-2013, 02:40 PM
In all honesty, you could hear Jennings frustration build going into the season. I highly doubt he "told her to do it" but I'll bet he bitched loud and clear behind closed doors and she just said what Jennings was smart enough not to say. I don't doubt for a second Jennings shared that sentiment. I suspect he did think he was underutilized. But he wasn't. He's was a borderline probowl player on a team with a lot of passing weapons. It's unfortunate when people's views of themselves don't line up with the truth. It leads to a lot of unnecessary struggle. Clearly he should have career years worthy of the Vincent Jackson deal he thought he was going to get. Clearly he was underutilized here and worth more than we thought.

You really think Jennings calls Rodgers overrated? If he did, he's in for quite an awakening this season.

RashanGary
06-04-2013, 02:50 PM
You really think Jennings calls Rodgers overrated? If he did, he's in for quite an awakening this season.

I do think Jennings was too big for his britches. I wouldn't be shocked if he thought he somehow made AR great :)

AR is a HOF player. Jennings is a Packer HOF player. I think both would have been about the same without each other, honestly. I don't think AR thinks he makes the WR's. I do think Jennings thought he made the QB, sadly for him. Look how that contract battle worked out for him. Disappointing. He definitely had unrealistic views of how good he is. Just how unrealistic is up for debate.

MadtownPacker
06-04-2013, 03:05 PM
In all honesty, you could hear Jennings frustration build going into the season. I highly doubt he "told her to do it" but I'll bet he bitched loud and clear behind closed doors and she just said what Jennings was smart enough not to say. I don't doubt for a second Jennings shared that sentiment. I suspect he did think he was underutilized. But he wasn't. He's was a borderline probowl player on a team with a lot of passing weapons. It's unfortunate when people's views of themselves don't line up with the truth. It leads to a lot of unnecessary struggle. Clearly he should have career years worthy of the Vincent Jackson deal he thought he was going to get. Clearly he was underutilized here and worth more than we thought.This is about what I believe also. GJ bitching at the dinner table, sistagurl figured she will say what her bro can't.

MadtownPacker
06-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Maybe we where all wrong about GJ? He wasn't the sweet guy you fell in love with? Shocker!

I think JH has this one pegged. Honestly JH is the best poster on this forum and without him we wouldn't be shit. If he didn't make the great post he does this place would be nothing. PBmax? Patler? KYPack? All way overrated.

Zool
06-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Maybe we where all wrong about GJ? He wasn't the sweet guy you fell in love with? Shocker!

I think JH has this one pegged. Honestly JH is the best poster on this forum and without him we wouldn't be shit. If he didn't make the great post he does this place would be nothing. PBmax? Patler? KYPack? All way overrated.

Faaaaaa Q

RashanGary
06-04-2013, 03:38 PM

LMFAO.

Don't put me in my place, you fucker. I need my dream world as bad as Favre and Jennings do :) :)

QBME
06-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Faaaaaa Q

Huh? Wha...what did I do?

Zool
06-04-2013, 04:13 PM
Huh? Wha...what did I do?

Guilty by disassociation?

QBME
06-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Guilty by disassociation?

By direct indictment - why fuck me? What about those other guys? I just lurk peaceable like. :)

Zool
06-04-2013, 04:25 PM
By direct indictment - why fuck me? What about those other guys? I just lurk peaceable like. :)

It's your boyish charm and good looks.

QBME
06-04-2013, 04:34 PM
It's your boyish charm and good looks.

It is my cross to bear.

MadtownPacker
06-04-2013, 05:53 PM
LMFAO.

Don't put me in my place, you fucker. I need my dream world as bad as Favre and Jennings do :) :)Word has gotten back to me about you not wanting to post during OTAs and demanding your own forum room. So we are working out a trade to send you to purplepride.org!!

mraynrand
06-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Jennings bitched at every beige wall in his lifeless house. Go F*uck yourself, San Diego.

bobblehead
06-04-2013, 08:34 PM

you spelled douche wrong, otherwise I concur 100%

bobblehead
06-04-2013, 08:36 PM

negative rep for you and JH...I like JH better when he drank and posted.

MadtownPacker
06-04-2013, 08:40 PM
You didn't capitalize "you" or use a period and the end of your sentence.

I know how it's spelled that's just a fun way of spelling it I had seen. Puts a nice ring on the shhhh part. You spelling nazzie (also for fun) doosh! :lol:

MadtownPacker
06-04-2013, 08:44 PM
negative rep for you and JH...I like JH better when he drank and posted.
That silly Nabisco is posting on here soaked all the time. He is just getting better at handling his drank.

RashanGary
06-04-2013, 08:51 PM
You didn't capitalize "you" or use a period and the end of your sentence.

I know how it's spelled that's just a fun way of spelling it I had seen. Puts a nice ring on the shhhh part. You spelling nazzie (also for fun) doosh! :lol:

I'm gonna go to tomorrows practice. I'll watch the WR's. Helmets and shorts, I don't think we'll get a gauge for much of anything. WR's, I think they can shine in shorts.

I thought the spelling was funny too. I was like, hey, that's a funny way to spell doosh. The other thought was awwww, how cute. He's retarded.