PDA

View Full Version : ** Lord of the Rats: Reputation Special **

MadtownPacker
06-04-2013, 09:02 PM
In the time honored tradition of PackerRats we are proud to once again provide a way in which Packer Backers can call each other idiots without fear of a clenched fist coming their way. For a limited time posters with 2 rep bars or less can claim overdue rep.

What is rep?

Basically on every post a rat makes you can approve or disapprove, giving or taking rep points. You can do this by clicking on the little star icon at the bottom of the post. Nothing major but a cool tool to insult or compliment each other. Since we didn't always have this feature our past glories or failure have not been able to add up. So for a limited time you can post in this thread to claim your rep points as follows.

25pts for every year you have been a member.
50pts for every 1000 post

*BONUS* If you call out a specific poster by name in this thread you will you get 150 bonus points with 75 of them being taken from that very poster!!:shock: Note: Once a poster* has been called out they cannot be called out again.

Keep in mind that while you will have these rep points added, posters can lift or lower your rep if they don't like your shitty post or threads. Plus you might have someone really hate you for calling them out. :lol:

*You cannot call yourself out.

Smidgeon
06-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Plus you might have someone really hate you for calling them out. :lol:

We don't nearly have enough feuds in this forum. Excepting everything related to rbaloha lately of course. In ways, I kind of miss a couple of the older vitriolic posters who had an intelligence to their debates no matter the weariness. Of course, I also miss their arch-nemeses who'd simultaneously debate them to no end and educate the rest of us with their in depth knowledge and analysis.

Speaking of someone who fit both categories, Where's Waldo? ;)

wist43
06-04-2013, 10:42 PM
If it's it's any consolation, I hate myself - so I should get rep points for that.

I should also get rep points for calling myself out first - my strategy is defensive in nature (yes, I even play very aggressive defense in scrabble) - if I call myself out for being the most pessamistic Rat, I beat everyone else to the punch, I get my own rep points (0), and prevent anyone else from scoring :thank:

Would Dom 'Damien Thorn' Capers been able to spin such an infallibly logical game plan??

I-think-not!!!

:thank::thank::thank:

Unless of course a poster can be gang spitballed - in which case everyone should thank me for making them rep points rich - fire away, I can take it :)

VegasPackFan
06-04-2013, 10:44 PM
I know I've been on here since 2006 but I don't nearly post at a rate as high as others. I am on here at least a few times a week during the offseason and every day multiple times a day during the season.

Reason for not so many posts and advice for some of you out there:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

MadtownPacker
06-04-2013, 10:46 PM
You are going to hate yourself even more. You didnt read the fine print. Has to be someone else.

MadtownPacker
06-04-2013, 10:47 PM
I know I've been on here since 2006 but I don't nearly post at a rate as high as others. I am on here at least a few times a week during the offseason and every day multiple times a day during the season.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"Hell with your feelings! Quit being a puss and call someone out!! :lol:

wist43
06-04-2013, 10:51 PM
You are going to hate yourself even more. You didnt read the fine print. Has to be someone else.

In a game a skill - rules is rules; in a contest, politics, polls, smearing thy neighbor - the only rule, is that there is no rules ;)

MadtownPacker
06-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Don't make excuses for not having any balls. Call someone out. There is no shortage of posters to pick from for you.

mraynrand
06-04-2013, 11:05 PM
this is wrong - earn your rep dammit.

MadtownPacker
06-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Finally some controversy. Maybe someone can call out Ayn and double piss him off when his rep gets unfairly stolen? Now that shit would really be wrong!!:grin:

swede
06-04-2013, 11:22 PM
I claim a rounded up 500 for 7.25 years and 6.3k posts, and .3k were about football.

I call out Harlan for wasting all of his talent on the Liza Minnelli forum and for trying to sell me a t-shirt out of his backpack on State Street.

rbaloha1
06-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Entertrainment at its finest coupled with huge egos busted:rs:

Iron Mike
06-05-2013, 12:14 AM
In the time honored tradition of PackerRats we are proud to once again provide a way in which Packer Backers can call each other idiots without fear of a clenched fist coming their way. For a limited time posters with 2 rep bars or less can claim overdue rep.

What is rep?

Basically on every post a rat makes you can approve or disapprove, giving or taking rep points. You can do this by clicking on the little star icon at the bottom of the post. Nothing major but a cool tool to insult or compliment each other. Since we didn't always have this feature our past glories or failure have not been able to add up. So for a limited time you can post in this thread to claim your rep points as follows.

25pts for every year you have been a member.
50pts for every 1000 post

*BONUS* If you call out a specific poster by name in this thread you will you get 150 bonus points with 75 of them being taken from that very poster!!:shock: Note: Once a poster* has been called out they cannot be called out again.

Keep in mind that while you will have these rep points added, posters can lift or lower your rep if they don't like your shitty post or threads. Plus you might have someone really hate you for calling them out. :lol:

*You cannot call yourself out.

How 'bout if I search posts by Bearman and Dabaddestbear and give them negative rep points??

Patler
06-05-2013, 12:27 AM
I call out Shamrockfan. Posted only a short time, then disappeared.
What's up with that? (I kind of liked the guy.)

I call out MadtownPacker for writing an incoherent opening post.
Is it only "posters with 2 rep bars or less" that can claim rep points for years of membership and 1000s of posts, or anyone who asks for it?
Or is the benefit for "posters with 2 rep bars or less" just the undefined "overdue rep"? How does that differ from unearned rep?

Now give me every damn rep point my 7+ years, 13,000 posts (I round up from 12,750) and two poster call outs earn me!

HarveyWallbangers
06-05-2013, 01:29 AM
I'll call out Bretsky.

George Cumby
06-05-2013, 01:41 AM
I call out Saladfingers for introducing himself in the "who are you people" thread and then disappearing completely.

I call out Patler for his rampant use of facts, figures, reason and logic in a fan forum, also for being a rep point-grubbing piggy.

Bossman641
06-05-2013, 06:32 AM
This is what I love to see. Nothing brings people together like an opportunity to call one another out. I'm calling out Partial (no reason needed), although I know this puts me at risk of him beating my ass and crushing my Droid.

Pugger
06-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Don't make excuses for not having any balls. Call someone out. There is no shortage of posters to pick from for you.

I never had any balls.... :lol:

3irty1
06-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Is it only "posters with 2 rep bars or less" that can claim rep points for years of membership and 1000s of posts, or anyone who asks for it?
Or is the benefit for "posters with 2 rep bars or less" just the undefined "overdue rep"? How does that differ from unearned rep?

I'm also confused as to whether or not I get to participate.

pbmax
06-05-2013, 08:23 AM
I'll call out mmdk for getting that sweet Packer Knit Hat from the alternate jersey game versus the 49ers (I think it was that game). I got nothing and didn't like it (they sold out almost instantaneously unless you were ordering from the European Continent).

3irty1
06-05-2013, 08:23 AM
I'll call out Bretsky.

It better take more than this! I think I speak for the entire blood thirsty mob when I say you need a reason!

Bretsky
06-05-2013, 09:00 AM
I'll call out Harvey for being too bias beyond reason against everything having to do with the Minnesota Vikings :) And the college teams he cheers for ......JUNK....:)

I call out pbmax and PLEAD with him to issue a formal mea culpa for not acknowleding how much this team missed the talents Cullen Jenkins. In addition, I would urge him to watch the last Super Bowl victory and consider how Cullen Jenkins tied up multiple blockers that allowed others to come free. We don't have that guy on the DL....many years later

hoosier
06-05-2013, 09:00 AM
I am sick and tired of Harlan Huckelby's repetitive doom and gloom posts.

Bretsky
06-05-2013, 09:03 AM
I call out Lurker.....where ever the heck he is....for all his criticism of Brooks Smash Mouth Reed............who should have been our pick and another hippy OLB to run with da Claymkaer.............. instead we're stuck with Justine ....aka. Sherry Sherrod

Bretsky
06-05-2013, 09:03 AM
And I'll call out Bretsky (before somebody else does) for not liking the Aaron Rodgers pick at the time

3irty1
06-05-2013, 09:09 AM
I call out Bretsky for thinking Brooks Reed would have been a good 1st round pick when he was less productive than Dezman Moses last year.

Bretsky
06-05-2013, 09:24 AM
I call out Bretsky for thinking Brooks Reed would have been a good 1st round pick when he was less productive than Dezman Moses last year.

I call out 3irty for using incomplete information to validate a point that he knows is completely untrue when he could instead look at how solid of a pick Brooks Reed has been when he is healthy

Tony Oday
06-05-2013, 09:36 AM
I call out Patler...sick of the damn numbers and rational thought

Wist and his tinfoil hat needs to be put out to pasture before we are all stocking 20 years of food and ammo for the coming Mad Max moment :)

hoosier
06-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Damn, didn't see that Harlan had already been called out. Ok, I will openly express my disdain for Ty and TexasPackerBacker.

MadtownPacker
06-05-2013, 09:45 AM
How 'bout if I search posts by Bearman and Dabaddestbear and give them negative rep points??I believe they have not been since we started the rep system. I guess that means you give him -50? :lol:

pbmax
06-05-2013, 09:50 AM
I call out pbmax and PLEAD with him to issue a formal mea culpa for not acknowleding how much this team missed the talents Cullen Jenkins. In addition, I would urge him to watch the last Super Bowl victory and consider how Cullen Jenkins tied up multiple blockers that allowed others to come free. We don't have that guy on the DL....many years later

NEVER!

I can't watch the video of the game now but I don't see Cullen listed on the stat sheet. Are you sure he was healthy enough for the game? :lol:

Patler
06-05-2013, 10:07 AM
NEVER!

I can't watch the video of the game now but I don't see Cullen listed on the stat sheet. Are you sure he was healthy enough for the game? :lol:

I remember Howard Green more than Jenkins, probably due to the Collins interception play.

Jenkins - meh.
Collins - man I miss him!

pbmax
06-05-2013, 10:22 AM
I remember Howard Green more than Jenkins, probably due to the Collins interception play.

Jenkins - meh.
Collins - man I miss him!

Green started the game. Packers played a lot of base 3-4 early when they expected the Steelers to run run run.

Green had a phenomenal run. Just the very definition of a capable backup who also had a huge play.

I will give Bretsky this though, while I am not sure he was a difference maker (see Arizona playoff game in 2009) Jenkins did play off double teams better than both Raji and Neal did in 2012. And I think that is why Datone Jones will be targeted for time in the nickel and not base D, though things could still change.

His one absolute advantage physically over Raji and Neal is length, same as Cullen.

3irty1
06-05-2013, 10:23 AM
I call out 3irty for using incomplete information to validate a point that he knows is completely untrue when he could instead look at how solid of a pick Brooks Reed has been when he is healthy

Here is the complete information:

Dezman Moses
437 defensive snaps in 16 games with 6 starts
27 tackles
1 FF
4 sacks

Brooks Reed
582 defensive snaps, 12 games with 12 starts
27 tackles
1 FF
2.5 sacks

Unless you were talking about his other year which was his rookie year in which case you're making the argument that half of his body of work in the NFL should be throne out (the more recent half). That still doesn't explain pimping Reed as the guy we should have taken when Sheard, Ayers, and Houston all could have been the pick as well and have all been better than Reed. Basically I'm calling you out not just for having a man crush on Brooks Reed because that happens to all of us, but sticking to your guns after two years and using your brain as a Brooks Reed echo chamber wherein you've built him up to be a player that's worth a 1st round pick.

MadtownPacker
06-05-2013, 11:33 AM

Now give me every damn rep point my 7+ years, 13,000 posts (I round up from 12,750) and two poster call outs earn me!Cmon now I know you are some kind of contract expert. Like it reads, posters with 2 bars or less. This is really just way of bumping up members who have missed out on previous promotions. But tell you what anyone who boldly calls out another poster can get that 150.

Freak Out
06-05-2013, 12:10 PM
I call out Rand for not commenting on my incredible Star Trek sig. What the fuck dude? I put it there just for you.

mraynrand
06-05-2013, 12:46 PM
I call out Rand for not commenting on my incredible Star Trek sig. What the fuck dude? I put it there just for you.

Freak out and Mraynrand in FYI

Howard Roark, on the ocean

Classic Trek, fella. I don't roll with "Star Trek: The Next Litigation" Besides, why did Paul Winfield die in every single role he played?

Cheesehead Craig
06-05-2013, 01:22 PM
I call out Fritz and his lame avatar. Plus he hasn't been very funny lately and I wish to be entertained.

3irty1
06-05-2013, 01:29 PM
I'd like to reverse call out skinbasket. Please give him 75 of my rep points. Miss that guy.

3irty1
06-05-2013, 01:34 PM
I'd also like to call out Patler for feeding the troll(s). He's been a troll thanksgiving lately.

pittstang5
06-05-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm calling out Esoxx. I don't know you, I've never personally attacked anyone on here (that I can remember) - but giving negative rep., without warning, for some colorful language in a game day thread of all places, is mind blowing. You sir, have too much time if you need to go through the trouble of handing out negative rep. to posters because you don't like a couple words they used to express their emotions.

I'm a very competitive person and when it comes to football, especially the Packers, I am very passionate. Hell, I get pissed when the Packers lose a Preseason game.
I don't live in or near Wisconsin and don't have any Packer friends. I use this forum as a place to get information and also as a place to see if I am feeling the same emotions about the Packers as other do. I love the Game day Threads. Instead of yelling at the TV, scaring the dog and little one running around and then pissing my wife off, I can scream through the forum - along with everyone else. If you don't like what you're reading from me, simply ignore me - there is a button for that.

3irty1
06-05-2013, 01:53 PM
This was such a kickass idea Mad. Rename this thread "The Meadow 2.0" and lets keep it around forever.

Smidgeon
06-05-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm calling out Esoxx. I don't know you, I've never personally attacked anyone on here (that I can remember) - but giving negative rep., without warning, for some colorful language in a game day thread of all places, is mind blowing. You sir, have too much time if you need to go through the trouble of handing out negative rep. to posters because you don't like a couple words they used to express their emotions.

I'm a very competitive person and when it comes to football, especially the Packers, I am very passionate. Hell, I get pissed when the Packers lose a Preseason game.
I don't live in or near Wisconsin and don't have any Packer friends. I use this forum as a place to get information and also as a place to see if I am feeling the same emotions about the Packers as other do. I love the Game day Threads. Instead of yelling at the TV, scaring the dog and little one running around and then pissing my wife off, I can scream through the forum - along with everyone else. If you don't like what you're reading from me, simply ignore me - there is a button for that.

Esoxx did that to me a couple times too. And I couldn't figure out why he was leaving negative rep points. It was confusing.

Freak Out
06-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Anyone who is the member of a fan club other than Samkon Gado gets negative rep.

Cheesehead Craig
06-05-2013, 02:51 PM
Anyone who is the member of a fan club other than Samkon Gado gets negative rep.

Repped for solid reference.

pbmax
06-05-2013, 02:54 PM

What about if you would schedule and appointment with Dr. Gado?

SaladFinger
06-05-2013, 03:39 PM
I call out Saladfingers for introducing himself in the "who are you people" thread and then disappearing completely.

I call out Patler for his rampant use of facts, figures, reason and logic in a fan forum, also for being a rep point-grubbing piggy.

Haha.. Thanks Im still here....

denverYooper
06-05-2013, 05:17 PM
I'm calling out MrBlonde. The only thing that guy ever does is show up after a big loss and act like a total asshole.

Freak Out
06-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Freak out and Mraynrand in FYI

Howard Roark, on the ocean

Classic Trek, fella. I don't roll with "Star Trek: The Next Litigation" Besides, why did Paul Winfield die in every single role he played?

He died in Wrath of Khan as well as a Next Gen episode I believe. Where the hell is Chan Chan these days anyway? Calling out Howie for absenteeism.

mmmdk
06-05-2013, 06:01 PM
I'll call out mmdk for getting that sweet Packer Knit Hat from the alternate jersey game versus the 49ers (I think it was that game). I got nothing and didn't like it (they sold out almost instantaneously unless you were ordering from the European Continent).

That's mmmdk y'all. Europe is better but Green Bay is alright too!

I call out Scott Campbell...'cos you're not here and junk!!

Now gimme me my rep points!!!

pbmax
06-05-2013, 06:07 PM

Now gimme me my rep points!!!

Hey! Post a pic of that hat you bought if you can. I looked online and the only pictures I could find looked different than I remember. Maybe it was just the warm earth toned glow from brown helmets that made those hats look good.

Sorry I missed an initial there. mmmy bad.

esoxx
06-05-2013, 06:16 PM

Yeah, my bad for that for being a dumbass. I completely misunderstood this rep thing and have never been on a forum with it. As Mad noted on the introduction post of this thread, "What is rep?

Basically on every post a rat makes you can approve or disapprove, giving or taking rep points."

So, I took this much to literal and assumed this is what everyone did. If you like a post or agree, give rep; if you dislike a post or disagree, take rep. I didn't just take rep I gave a lot as well. Anywho, when I discovered people are actually very sensitive about this rep thing and could get butt-hurt over it, I realized I was out of bounds and was using it improperly. No taking rep points from then on - lesson learned!

So all you butt-hurt people out there I aggrieved, my apologies :lol::glug:

swede
06-05-2013, 06:37 PM
I wish I'd saved my knife for Gureski.

Hey Gureski. We never gave Craig Nall a shot. He would have been great.

MadtownPacker
06-05-2013, 07:22 PM

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"You got everything but the insult bonus. Wimp.

I call out Patler for his rampant use of facts, figures, reason and logic in a fan forum, also for being a rep point-grubbing piggy.Which one are you calling out Smokey?

This is what I love to see. Nothing brings people together like an opportunity to call one another out. I'm calling out Partial (no reason needed), although I know this puts me at risk of him beating my ass and crushing my Droid.
Repped Great post and you got your bonus by selling out another Triscuit. Made me smile.

I'm also confused as to whether or not I get to participate.Aren't you suppose to be one of the smart Whiteys?

I'll call out mmdk for getting that sweet Packer Knit Hat from the alternate jersey game versus the 49ers (I think it was that game). I got nothing and didn't like it (they sold out almost instantaneously unless you were ordering from the European Continent).Most boring attack ever but I'm guessing it made you feel like a thug doing it so you got yours.

I never had any balls.... :lol:You did with that post. Maybe you can teach some of these sissies around here a lesson on growing some. :lol:

MadtownPacker
06-05-2013, 07:48 PM
And I'll call out Bretsky (before somebody else does) for not liking the Aaron Rodgers pick at the time
Can't call yourself out pendejo.

About time you figured it out!

Wist and his tinfoil hat needs to be put out to pasture before we are all stocking 20 years of food and ammo for the coming Mad Max moment :)Who you want to strong arm rep from Patler or Wist?

Damn, didn't see that Harlan had already been called out. Ok, I will openly express my disdain for Ty and TexasPackerBacker.Which ONE do I take rep from?

I call out Rand for not commenting on my incredible Star Trek sig. What the fuck dude? I put it there just for you.Weak but youre getting your bonus since you likely never had dates in high school.

I call out Fritz and his lame avatar. Plus he hasn't been very funny lately and I wish to be entertained.Good one and true, he sucks and not in a good way.

I don't live in or near Wisconsin and don't have any Packer friends. I use this forum as a place to get information and also as a place to see if I am feeling the same emotions about the Packers as other do. I love the Game day Threads. Instead of yelling at the TV, scaring the dog and little one running around and then pissing my wife off, I can scream through the forum - along with everyone else. If you don't like what you're reading from me, simply ignore me - there is a button for that.Nice! This is the Dr. Phil kind of shit we are looking for! Earned and bonus rep added!

I'm calling out MrBlonde. The only thing that guy ever does is show up after a big loss and act like a total asshole.Safe play! You got it.

Now gimme me my rep points!!!You got it and that breaks you even for the ones PBMax stole.

Yeah, my bad for that for being a dumbass. I completely misunderstood this rep thing and have never been on a forum with it. As Mad noted on the introduction post of this thread, "What is rep?

Basically on every post a rat makes you can approve or disapprove, giving or taking rep points."

So, I took this much to literal and assumed this is what everyone did. If you like a post or agree, give rep; if you dislike a post or disagree, take rep. I didn't just take rep I gave a lot as well. Anywho, when I discovered people are actually very sensitive about this rep thing and could get butt-hurt over it, I realized I was out of bounds and was using it improperly. No taking rep points from then on - lesson learned!

So all you butt-hurt people out there I aggrieved, my apologies :lol::glug:Taking it like a man for sure! You could just insult someone instead and get some bonus rep.

I claim a rounded up 500 for 7.25 years and 6.3k posts, and .3k were about football.

I call out Harlan for wasting all of his talent on the Liza Minnelli forum and for trying to sell me a t-shirt out of his backpack on State Street.Got yours but if you actually met HH you fucked up by not kicking him in the balls.

MadtownPacker
06-05-2013, 07:51 PM
This was such a kickass idea Mad. Rename this thread "The Meadow 2.0" and lets keep it around forever.
Thanks but according to Woody the Meadow is somewhere men meet to settle their differences. This thread is for being a dirty rat. :lol:

hoosier
06-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Wow, they're coming out of the woodwork tonight.

Which one: TexasPackerBacker. Where he is now, he won't miss the lost rep.

woodbuck27
06-05-2013, 08:55 PM

I call out Harlan for wasting all of his talent on the Liza Minnelli forum and for trying to sell me a t-shirt out of his backpack on State Street.

Awesome funny.

I'll Maritimer :jig: to that Swede.

woodbuck27
06-05-2013, 08:57 PM

Now give me every damn rep point my 7+ years, 13,000 posts (I round up from 12,750) and two poster call outs earn me!

Whhhhaaaaaaaatttt !

woodbuck27
06-05-2013, 09:00 PM
I never had any balls.... :lol:

Do you still blame your parents?

woodbuck27
06-05-2013, 09:17 PM

Great your back and so missed here.

Now >>> go for it >>> post - post - post (lots of happy faces and one sentence/one word) responses.

Aim at MJ Ziggy. Go for the top.

woodbuck27
06-05-2013, 09:22 PM

So all you butt-hurt people out there I aggrieved, my apologies :lol::glug:

I just rep'd you essox for the best apology in the history of Packerrats.

woodbuck27
06-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks but according to Woody the Meadow is somewhere men meet to settle their differences. This thread is for being a dirty rat. :lol:

Gentlemen... Mad. A place where 'gentlemen' meet and get not so gentle with one another.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVLd0DTMId6VPvkGv8qa6hhBLxyQg7x zFmUrpejeT-JtPG2lNTEw

It's a bad bad place.

Joemailman
06-05-2013, 09:38 PM
I call out Joe just because I knew there was something strange about that guy.

Mazzin
06-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Well the rep doesn't matter to me, although I do love having the ability to give rep to the posters I come here to read :). Also I call out Ras, for being a dirty ol Vikings fan, and for not posting much anymore.

Bretsky
06-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Well the rep doesn't matter to me, although I do love having the ability to give rep to the posters I come here to read :). Also I call out Ras, for being a dirty ol Vikings fan, and for not posting much anymore.

I'd like to call out Mazzin for changing her profile pic away from a bikini

and

I'd like to call her out again for adding a dude to her profile pic instead of a second girl in a bikini

Mazzin
06-05-2013, 09:50 PM
REPPED LOL!

Bretsky
06-05-2013, 09:52 PM
I'd like to call out the last group of PR's on our gamday party for making me leave the Oval Office when there was plenty of caramel left.......and somehow I frickin ended up in some odd named Bar that had Mad laughing has ass off cause I didn't even realize what it was. Then the bouncer explained to us that is was an "acceptance" bar...or some shit like that.

We should've stayed at the Oval Office all night !

esoxx
06-05-2013, 10:01 PM
I'm calling out 4and12to12and4 for getting over his agonizing divorce so quickly and then dumping this place like his bitch dumped him :lol:

MJZiggy
06-05-2013, 10:02 PM
I'd like to call out the last group of PR's on our gamday party for making me leave the Oval Office when there was plenty of caramel left.......and somehow I frickin ended up in some odd named Bar that had Mad laughing has ass off cause I didn't even realize what it was. Then the bouncer explained to us that is was an "acceptance" bar...or some shit like that.

We should've stayed at the Oval Office all night ! I can't believe you didn't figure that out!! There was a badass party going on upstairs, but I didn't dare get a drink. :flm:

MJZiggy
06-05-2013, 10:03 PM
I'm calling out 4and12to12and4 for getting over his agonizing divorce so quickly and then dumping this place like his bitch dumped him :lol:

We were to be married...lol.

HarveyWallbangers
06-05-2013, 11:37 PM
I'll call out Harvey for being too bias beyond reason against everything having to do with the Minnesota Vikings

Here's as good of a reason as any. Douchenozzle doesn't realize that for us Packer fans living in Minnesota the rivalry is bigger than the Bears rivalry. Add to that the abuse I had to take from 1980-1991 (relentless and mean-spirited), and I have little reason to give the Vikings any more than the minimal due.

HarveyWallbangers
06-05-2013, 11:38 PM

I already called you out.

George Cumby
06-05-2013, 11:40 PM

Wist and his tinfoil hat needs to be put out to pasture before we are all stocking 20 years of food and ammo for the coming Mad Max moment :)

Fuck you, Patler's ass is mine.

George Cumby
06-05-2013, 11:43 PM

Fucking lurker. Repped.

George Cumby
06-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Which one are you calling Smokey?

Mr. Smokey the Bear's Ass, to you, Vato.

Patler, of course. No honor picking on a lurker.

Smeefers
06-06-2013, 06:58 AM
Zool smells like athletes foot and motor oil. He's also dumb, because his avatar has big bottle glasses. I don't care if the trailer park boys are funny, it's un-american to support canadian humor. It makes me think the guy's a communist, or at the very least loosely affiliated with some crazy left wing kook militia group or something. Yeah.

Patler
06-06-2013, 07:17 AM

I'm honored!

mraynrand
06-06-2013, 08:15 AM
I call out The Skinbasket for abandoning Packerrats in favor of dueling banjos and Ned Beatty's ass. hope that first arrow hurts like a mofo.

Zool
06-06-2013, 09:22 AM
Zool smells like athletes foot and motor oil. He's also dumb, because his avatar has big bottle glasses. I don't care if the trailer park boys are funny, it's un-american to support canadian humor. It makes me think the guy's a communist, or at the very least loosely affiliated with some crazy left wing kook militia group or something. Yeah.

It's actually gonorrhea and lighter fluid thank you very much.

Green Bud Packer
06-06-2013, 10:59 AM
gotta call out woodbuck cuz everyone knows God smokes his buds

Upnorth
06-06-2013, 02:16 PM
I'll call out digital dean because where the hell is he?

Also I'm gonna call out Guniess and Woody and all hte Canadian lurkers because the football season is about to begin again! CFL for all you yankee mofo's information.

Also captain Kickass because he only shows up in game day threads pretty much.

Fritz
06-06-2013, 03:11 PM
I call out Fritz and his lame avatar. Plus he hasn't been very funny lately and I wish to be entertained.

My avatar is so old it's melded into the realm of classic. So screw that! And screw you for saying I'm not funny lately. I'm funny lately, damnit!

And if I am reading these pages correctly, nobody has called out RBAloha. So I am calling out RBAloha, whose assholishness runs somewhere between Tyrone's too-intelligent smug assholishness and Partial's completely-empty-of-intelligence assholishness. RB is the hemmorhoid of Packerrats.

I was going to call Wist out, but that's been done. Wist, just when I can't stand your doom-and-gloom any more - it's fucking incessant, man, and relentless - you say something that actually makes sense, damn you.

Oh, and you suck, Mad. Now gimme my points.

Upnorth
06-06-2013, 04:27 PM
My avatar is so old it's melded into the realm of classic. So screw that! And screw you for saying I'm not funny lately. I'm funny lately, damnit!

And if I am reading these pages correctly, nobody has called out RBAloha. So I am calling out RBAloha, whose assholishness runs somewhere between Tyrone's too-intelligent smug assholishness and Partial's completely-empty-of-intelligence assholishness. RB is the hemmorhoid of Packerrats.

I was going to call Wist out, but that's been done. Wist, just when I can't stand your doom-and-gloom any more - it's fucking incessant, man, and relentless - you say something that actually makes sense, damn you.

Oh, and you suck, Mad. Now gimme my points.

We get points for saying mad sucks???

Mad you could suck the chrome of the bumper of an el chamino you tamale sucker you!

gbpackfan
06-06-2013, 05:42 PM
Do people really care about this??????

MadtownPacker
06-06-2013, 06:03 PM
We get points for saying mad sucks???

Mad you could suck the chrome of the bumper of an el chamino you tamale sucker you!
What you are gonna get is your points given away to RB. This thread is for White on White crime.

MadtownPacker
06-06-2013, 06:04 PM
You cared enough to post in this thread so I guess yeah. Now quit being a Debbie downer and play along.

woodbuck27
06-06-2013, 06:58 PM
I'm honored!

Ohh my GOD!

No No No Patler... don't give it up so easily.

woodbuck27
06-06-2013, 07:14 PM

Hey.... your eligible for a 'Rep' upgrade with 'one bar showing to your credit'. **

i.e. "For a limited time posters with 2 rep bars or less can claim overdue rep." Mad

http://www.mama-knows.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/fireworks.jpg

MadtownPacker
06-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Wow, they're coming out of the woodwork tonight.

Which one: TexasPackerBacker. Where he is now, he won't miss the lost rep.Done.

I call out Joe just because I knew there was something strange about that guy.You can't call out two people. :lol:

Well the rep doesn't matter to me, although I do love having the ability to give rep to the posters I come here to read :). Also I call out Ras, for being a dirty ol Vikings fan, and for not posting much anymore.Done.

We should've stayed at the Oval Office all night !The bartender did say that didn't he, sadly you had to ACCEPT that there where no lezzies in the place. If we had stayed that night you would be posting from your Mom's house today.

I'm calling out 4and12to12and4 for getting over his agonizing divorce so quickly and then dumping this place like his bitch dumped him :lol:Nice one.

I already called you out.Don't worry you can have your online buttbuddy's ass. Done.

LEWCWA
06-06-2013, 07:35 PM
I don't understand the game!

MadtownPacker
06-06-2013, 07:46 PM

Now gimme me my rep points!!!Done.

Mr. Smokey the Bear's Ass, to you, Vato.

Patler, of course. No honor picking on a lurker.We talking about rep points fool, not prison sex. Done.

Zool smells like athletes foot and motor oil. He's also dumb, because his avatar has big bottle glasses. I don't care if the trailer park boys are funny, it's un-american to support canadian humor. It makes me think the guy's a communist, or at the very least loosely affiliated with some crazy left wing kook militia group or something. Yeah.Very detailed, done.

I call out The Skinbasket for abandoning Packerrats in favor of dueling banjos and Ned Beatty's ass. hope that first arrow hurts like a mofo.You barely qualified for the income limit but done.

gotta call out woodbuck cuz everyone knows God smokes his budsYou sure you aint Woody's stoner nephew?

Also I'm gonna call out Guniess and Woody and all hte Canadian lurkers because the football season is about to begin again! CFL for all you yankee mofo's information.

Also captain Kickass because he only shows up in game day threads pretty much.You can only call out one Frenchy. Woody has already been mounted above someone's fireplace.

Oh, and you suck, Mad. Now gimme my points.Calling me out wasn't a requirement you over-privileged bitch. But done for making such a fine choice.

MadtownPacker
06-06-2013, 07:49 PM
I don't understand the game!
Dammit are you another one of these methheads who can't focus on the text? You qualify to get a 150 bump by insulting someone. Plus it will drain 75 of their rep. Cant be someone already picked.

Fritz
06-06-2013, 08:24 PM
Done.

We talking about rep points fool, not prison sex. Done.

Very detailed, done.

You barely qualified for the income limit but done.

You sure you aint Woody's stoner nephew?

You can only call out one Frenchy. Woody has already been mounted above someone's fireplace.

Calling me out wasn't a requirement you over-privileged bitch. But done for making such a fine choice.

Listen, Pendejo, I pulled my Aston-Martin over to the side of Rodeo Drive and made Muffy stop giving me head for a moment so I could denigrate you. Consider yourself the priveleged one. I don't do that for just any Mexican.

woodbuck27
06-06-2013, 08:43 PM

Also captain Kickass because he only shows up in game day threads pretty much.

digital dean isn't on here as much as some because his sex life is awesome.

Cheesehead Craig
06-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Oh, I wanna call out Harvey also for punching me at Park Tavern all those years ago when the Packers beat SD. I haven't forgotten that you little bitch. :)

woodbuck27
06-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Listen, Pendejo, I pulled my Aston-Martin over to the side of Rodeo Drive and made Muffy stop giving me head for a moment so I could denigrate you. Consider yourself the priveleged one. I don't do that for just any Mexican.

Fritz:

You have a dog named Muffy.

Cute.

Cheesehead Craig
06-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Fritz:

Cute.

LOL! Woodbuck wins Packerrats for the day!

Smeefers
06-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Fritz:

Cute.
Repped.

HarveyWallbangers
06-06-2013, 11:51 PM
Oh, I wanna call out Harvey also for punching me at Park Tavern all those years ago when the Packers beat SD. I haven't forgotten that you little bitch. :)

Since I don't remember this, I'm guessing I was pretty drunk.

George Cumby
06-07-2013, 01:29 AM
Fritz:

Cute.

That was smart, funny AND it made sense. WTF is wrong with you?

George Cumby
06-07-2013, 01:33 AM
We talking about rep points fool, not prison sex. Done.

You know, I often get the two confused. It's an honest mistake.

George Cumby
06-07-2013, 01:36 AM

Look who's funny again.

run pMc
06-07-2013, 08:14 AM
OK, I'll play along.

I'll call out woodbuck27, not for his opinions, but for letting some unmedicated fool impersonate him (I hope) post rambling manifestos containing random punctuation, boldface, and use of characters like '>', '*'. Seriously, those entries give me a headache and I can't read them.

Brevity and clarity, please!

rbaloha1
06-07-2013, 11:21 AM
1. Any rat thinking AK could convert to a 3-4 olb.

2. Any rat thinking fake tough guy is a legit d-lineman.

3. Any rat thinking Hawk was going to be all pro.

4. Any rat thinking Bishop was going to be a scrub.

5. Any rat thinking MM could not win a super bowl. I am the number one fool on this one.:razz:

6. Any rat that is a continual apologist for the Packers defense.

7. Any rat that maintaining they are better analyst than McGinn given his number one ranking as a draft prognasticator.

Just warming up:trll:

Patler
06-07-2013, 04:09 PM

So where are my damn points?

Fritz
06-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Fritz:

Cute.

You want some, Woody. You know you do.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld18f25IXB1qegjm2o1_500.jpg

And being the great guy I am, I will share. Muffy's tongue is rather long. And slippery. And wet.

Freak Out
06-07-2013, 04:46 PM

And being the great guy I am, I will share. Muffy's tongue is rather long. And slippery. And wet.

I prefer the "French Maid" outfit on my beasts......but I'll take it.

Oscar
06-07-2013, 06:28 PM
I rarely post but check in everyday. So I'll call out my old friend Tarlam. Get your ass back here. I miss seein you!!

LEWCWA
06-07-2013, 06:56 PM
I gotta call out easy cheesy, she brings about as much to this forum as a virgin brings to a whore house!

It seems like everything is going to be awsome, until you figure out the bitch has no clue.

I use the word bitch with all due respect!

woodbuck27
06-08-2013, 05:04 AM
OK, I'll play along.

I'll call out woodbuck27, not for his opinions, but for letting some unmedicated fool impersonate him (I hope) post rambling manifestos containing random punctuation, boldface, and use of characters like '>', '*'. Seriously, those entries give me a headache and I can't read them.

Brevity and clarity, please!

I'll work on it. THANKS for the criticism. I might even have it by next lifetime.

woodbuck27
06-08-2013, 05:09 AM

Damn it Fritz but, shhisshhh. OK!? We can't allow Mae to know.

Wait ... there might be a problem... Do I need a Bond accent. I'm an Irish Canadian.

I'll also update my what..... I've got a rep. Awesome...I think.

This guy !! Deputy Nutz. Try to find some time for Packerrats.

I really miss your insight on all things Green Bay Packer and football. I appreciate the manner in which you frequently calls out members here of 'GOOD standing ... of course'; for their negativity and disrespect for all Brett Favre gave us in Packer colors. For the manner in which you use :smack: 'bad language'. You go straight for their ass with a hard takedown move.

Screwing the 'nice guy' image...Nutz. Your the fricken Deputy.

I know some Packer fans may suck in your books Deputy. People are of all sorts. We need you at Packerrats inspite of them. They offer good as well. I believe that in the end somehow ... it'll work out.

Therefore Deputy Nutz. I'm calling you out for your absenteeism at Packerrats.

GO PACKERS !

MadtownPacker
06-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Oh, I wanna call out Harvey also for punching me at Park Tavern all those years ago when the Packers beat SD. I haven't forgotten that you little bitch. :)Done and I'm glad you didn't hit him back. I doubt he can afford to lose any more teeth.

OK, I'll play along.

Brevity and clarity, please!Poetic. Done.

So where are my damn points?Ok Ok, AARP already got at me about this so there it's done.

I rarely post but check in everyday. So I'll call out my old friend Tarlam. Get your ass back here. I miss seein you!!Maybe you can call him an asshole or something but done anyways.

I gotta call out easy cheesy, she brings about as much to this forum as a virgin brings to a whore house!

It seems like everything is going to be awsome, until you figure out the bitch has no clue.

I use the word bitch with all due respect!Wow, someone finally goes after a lady poster. Almost feeling like giving you a double serving.

Therefore Deputy Nutz. I'm calling you out for your absenteeism at Packerrats.Done.

Brandon494
06-08-2013, 10:17 AM
How many Mexicans does it take to build a....shit they are already done. :lol:

Brandon494
06-08-2013, 10:25 AM
What ever happened to Skin Basket anyway?

http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/George-Zimmerman-photo.jpg

Brandon494
06-08-2013, 10:27 AM
Patler every time a player is about to enter free agency

http://allaboutroswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/chicken_little-sky-is-falling.jpg

MJZiggy
06-08-2013, 10:48 AM
Done and I'm glad you didn't hit him back. I doubt he can afford to lose any more teeth.

Poetic. Done.

Ok Ok, AARP already got at me about this so there it's done.

AARP, LOL!

Fritz
06-08-2013, 11:15 AM
I prefer the "French Maid" outfit on my beasts......but I'll take it.

No worries. Muffy has a sister:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ-QacsY_KfAhVbnA5NesE6Il5zs2FxLyzL2vy_XZfsGp0EIyi

packer4life
06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Been reading for 7 years...I'll ramp up the posts for some...rep?

GrnBay007
06-08-2013, 02:57 PM
I will call out all those that hated on JJ and I was the only one that liked him! :)

I will also call out Bretsky for his gal on gal lovin. :)

MJZiggy
06-08-2013, 04:06 PM
No worries. Muffy has a sister:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ-QacsY_KfAhVbnA5NesE6Il5zs2FxLyzL2vy_XZfsGp0EIyi
It frightens me that you knew where to find this...

swede
06-08-2013, 05:04 PM
I will call out all those that hated on JJ and I was the only one that liked him! :)

Yes, you were...because...he was hot.

As I recall that was the only reason I had also. :doh:

To be fair, most of the James Jones sites are behind a paywall, so you take what you can get for free.

pbmax
06-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Been reading for 7 years...I'll ramp up the posts for some...rep?

Rep for being a smartass!

pbmax
06-08-2013, 05:08 PM

Repped for sticking by your guy even after the Bengals tried to decapitate him and roboWR scored a touchdown despite the headshot.

Bretsky
06-08-2013, 05:56 PM
I call out 007for never introducing me to her hot lesbian friends from London and denying her craving
I call out Favre Child...wherever she is....for not recruting a bunch of college hotties for this site
I call out Tyrone Biggus for being a Bo Ryan recruiting apologist
I call out Snake for never texting me seductive pictures off all his chix
and I call out Dane Setner for pimping Mike Singletary as a future great head coach and defensive coordinator

Patler
06-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Ok Ok, AARP already got at me about this so there it's done.

It's about time. Those of us who remember the Lombardi years have to get what we can, when we can. Never know when we will be called to meet up with Vince!

George Cumby
06-08-2013, 10:57 PM
It's about time. Those of us who remember the Lombardi years have to get what we can, when we can. Never know when we will be called to meet up with Vince!

Tell him we said "Hey."

(Hopefully, not for a long long time : ) )

mraynrand
06-09-2013, 06:52 AM
I call out that "throwitdowntomasie" guy from the JS days for never migrating here and writing one of his glorious three-page "I'm quitting the forum forever" posts. Those things were epic.

HowardRoark
06-09-2013, 09:31 AM
I call out that "throwitdowntomasie" guy from the JS days for never migrating here and writing one of his glorious three-page "I'm quitting the forum forever" posts. Those things were epic.

How many times did you quit? I remember one epic one in particular.....I call out rand.

mraynrand
06-09-2013, 12:12 PM
How many times did you quit? I remember one epic one in particular.....I call out rand.

I only did one 'formal' quit, but it was for entertainment purposes only. Believe me, I've tried to quit this place. Addiction is a terrible thing.

George Cumby
06-09-2013, 12:30 PM

Yeah, on his hard drive.

Fritz
06-10-2013, 10:39 AM

Lookin' for love in all the wrong places....lookin' for love with too many species....

Joemailman
06-10-2013, 11:05 AM
It's about time. Those of us who remember the Hutson years have to get what we can, when we can. Never know when we will be called to meet up with Don!

Fixed

Patler
06-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Fixed

:butt: :grin: :grin:

cheesner
06-10-2013, 02:49 PM
You are all a bunch of ass-hats for not mentioning me.

Joemailman
06-10-2013, 03:40 PM
I call out Cheesner for calling us all ass-hats.

red
06-10-2013, 04:16 PM
i think this thread should have been called the "happy festivus thread", because this is clearly the "Airing of Grievances" portion

let me know when we get to the feats of strength

oh, and everyone who has posted in this thread is pathetic for wanting rep points that don't add up to jack shit

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=81817&stc=1&d=1261510567

Patler
06-10-2013, 06:08 PM
oh, and everyone who has posted in this thread is pathetic for wanting rep points that don't add up to jack shit

Kind of like Packer stock, huh? :-)

MJZiggy
06-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Lookin' for love in all the wrong places....lookin' for love with too many species....
Ew.

cheesner
06-10-2013, 07:57 PM
I call out Cheesner for calling us all ass-hats.Thanks man. You are no longer an Ass-Hat. But everyone else . . .

Upnorth
06-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Thanks man. You are no longer an Ass-Hat. But everyone else . . .

I call out Joe mailman for sacking up to the ass hat wanna be cheesner

Bretsky
06-11-2013, 10:19 PM
i think this thread should have been called the "happy festivus thread", because this is clearly the "Airing of Grievances" portion

let me know when we get to the feats of strength

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=81817&stc=1&d=1261510567
\

I called out Red for using the Jacksonville Jaguars scouts for Fantasy Football.......thus.....not making the playoffs for tons of years either
BTW, someday somebody should tutor me on this rep points thing......I post here for fun and entertainment and love this thread because it's entertaining and brings back memories. I really don't even know what Rep Points are or how many I have gained or lost.

SkinBasket
06-12-2013, 12:39 PM
I call out The Skinbasket for abandoning Packerrats in favor of dueling banjos and Ned Beatty's ass. hope that first arrow hurts like a mofo.

I don't consider getting banned "abandoning" anything. I call out Ziggy for (FYI spoiler):calling Obama Lincolnesque.

I'm on vacation so I'm going to go get high with the neighbors and hit golf balls at a tractor tire. Nice seeing you all.

woodbuck27
06-12-2013, 05:20 PM
I don't consider getting banned "abandoning" anything. I call out Ziggy for (FYI spoiler):calling Obama Lincolnesque.

I'm on vacation so I'm going to go get high with the neighbors and hit golf balls at a tractor tire. Nice seeing you all.

Nice to see your post SkinBasket.

mraynrand
06-12-2013, 05:53 PM

How the hell would I know that? What, are you being banned all the time? Didn't you post about a month ago - got banned for that too?

(banning spoiler):Is Madtown just being a total asshat again? He could get a job with the IRS. Guess we'll see how thick your 'skin' is Madtown

SkinBasket
06-12-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm back. Where's my fucking rep? It's been like two days.

Mr. Rand, I love you. I'm not sure if I got banned for talking about Readers Digest or for telling ScottCampbell I missed him. No one tells me anything. They just ban me and don't tell anyone. It's all very NSA up in herrrrrre. Give me two peeeerrrrrreee. But I blame Zool, because midtown said he just plays by his rules, and he would never lie to us, like for a year or more. So that Zool guy is a total bipolar egomaniacle wank.

Hole in one cocksnorkles.

mraynrand
06-12-2013, 08:46 PM
I I'm not sure if I got banned for talking about Readers Digest or for telling ScottCampbell I missed him.

SC had irritable bowel syndrome in the Favre thread there for a while. It was glorious. Oh, the Humanity!

MadtownPacker
06-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Been reading for 7 years...I'll ramp up the posts for some...rep?You got it.

I will also call out Bretsky for his gal on gal lovin. :)He has been called out already.

I call out that "throwitdowntomasie" guy from the JS days for never migrating here and writing one of his glorious three-page "I'm quitting the forum forever" posts. Those things were epic.Double bonus for the memories.

You are all a bunch of ass-hats for not mentioning me.
This is gonna cost you.

I call out Cheesner for calling us all ass-hats.
I told Cheesner it would cost him.

How the hell would I know that? What, are you being banned all the time? Didn't you post about a month ago - got banned for that too?

(banning spoiler):Is Madtown just being a total asshat again? He could get a job with the IRS. Guess we'll see how thick your 'skin' is MadtownI swear I need to take a class on banning posters. I am the worst at it! Someone how the dirty bastards are still able to post and bitch and whine. Really sucks but I am helpless to do something. Maybe someone day I will learn how to do it right so they stay banned.

But I need practice and you are so clever I figured I would gauge your skin also. That's why you can't post anymore though. But I'm sure you can figure it out, everyone else somehow does. :lol:

SkinBasket
06-12-2013, 10:06 PM
You got it.
I swear I need to take a class on banning posters. I am the worst at it! Someone how the dirty bastards are still able to post and bitch and whine. Really sucks but I am helpless to do something. Maybe someone day I will learn how to do it right so they stay banned.

But I need practice and you are so clever I figured I would gauge your skin also. That's why you can't post anymore though. But I'm sure you can figure it out, everyone else somehow does. :lol:

If anyone was still wondering why I and others don't bother coming here anymore, be curious no longer. Some people are smart and/or strong enough to fight their own fights. Others just ban people.

wist43
06-12-2013, 10:33 PM
I for one... :( ... miss Tyrone :cry:

MadtownPacker
06-13-2013, 09:58 AM
If anyone was still wondering why I and others don't bother coming here anymore, be curious no longer. Some people are smart and/or strong enough to fight their own fights. Others just ban people.You are quite the hero there fighting for your Internet civil rights. I guess Im too cowardly or don't care enough to engage in such a rugged contest. Honestly this place is just for fun, not that serious or life changing. That's what this thread was about until you brought it down with your cries of online injustice. Get over it.

SkinBasket
06-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Just responding to questions. I can't help how you feel about the imagined motivations behind the answers.

I apologize for not having fun in the unwritten prescribed manner. Let the masses carry on with their merriment!

cheesner
06-13-2013, 05:30 PM
Just responding to questions. I can't help how you feel about the imagined motivations behind the answers.

I apologize for not having fun in the unwritten prescribed manner. Let the masses carry on with their merriment!

I guess I'm in the mood to help people. I tried to help RB, but alas, I was too late.

Anyhow, I think I can help you with your ability to interact with people on this site. Try changing avatars. Maybe people pre-judge you as a dick head before they get to know you.

No need to thank me. Your happiness and increased popularity is all the thanks I need.

Later.

mmmdk
06-13-2013, 05:49 PM
I guess I'm in the mood to help people. I tried to help RB, but alas, I was too late.

Anyhow, I think I can help you with your ability to interact with people on this site. Try changing avatars. Maybe people pre-judge you as a dick head before they get to know you.

No need to thank me. Your happiness and increased popularity is all the thanks I need.

Later.

He is a dick but his avatar is actually funny!

Joemailman
06-13-2013, 06:39 PM
I call out Joe mailman for sacking up to the ass hat wanna be cheesner

I call out Upnorth for mistyping my name. Joemailman is one word. Frickin' moosefucker.

SkinBasket
06-13-2013, 06:45 PM
He is a dick but his avatar is actually funny!

I would call you out if you hadn't been already... not that I'll get my points anyway apparently. Give one example where I've been a dick to you. There's this years-old purposefully propagated myth around here that I'm mean to people. I'm guessing it comes from those who argue with me claiming victim status as the foundation of their argument, but if you can give me an example, I'm more than willing to apologize if I was in the wrong.

SkinBasket
06-13-2013, 06:47 PM
Anyhow, I think I can help you with your ability to interact with people on this site.

This should be quick. What are there now, like 9?

cheesner
06-13-2013, 07:16 PM
This should be quick. What are there now, like 9?Nope. 579

hoosier
06-13-2013, 07:27 PM
I would call you out if you hadn't been already... not that I'll get my points anyway apparently. Give one example where I've been a dick to you. There's this years-old purposefully propagated myth around here that I'm mean to people. I'm guessing it comes from those who argue with me claiming victim status as the foundation of their argument, but if you can give me an example, I'm more than willing to apologize if I was in the wrong.

I think m's just got things reversed: your avatar's a dick and you're kinda funny.

pbmax
06-13-2013, 07:33 PM
I for one... :( ... miss Tyrone :cry:

Yep.

Upnorth
06-13-2013, 07:37 PM
I call out antoniofreeman who just joined today and reminds me of a large font individual.

MadtownPacker
06-13-2013, 07:41 PM
I would call you out if you hadn't been already... not that I'll get my points anyway apparently.You haven't called anyone out so why should you get shit. You have to call someone out and then you get some of their points.

MadtownPacker
06-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Nope. 579
Can someone explain the 579 shit? I must have missed it somewhere along the line.

cheesner
06-13-2013, 07:51 PM
Can someone explain the 579 shit? I must have missed it somewhere along the line.I had to ask someone myself. It was RBAlohas single word response to express his view that the Packers suck. Packers gave up 579 yards to the Niners in the playoffs.

woodbuck27
06-13-2013, 08:05 PM
I had to ask someone myself. It was RBAlohas single word response to express his view that the Packers suck. Packers gave up 579 yards to the Niners in the playoffs.

cool .... very very cool.

swede
06-13-2013, 08:59 PM
I had to ask someone myself. It was RBAlohas single word response to express his view that the Packers suck. Packers gave up 579 yards to the Niners in the playoffs.

And, in an exquisite application of smart ass judo, 579 became the simple response to express the view that RBA sucked more.

SkinBasket
06-13-2013, 09:16 PM
This thread is a lot like talking to a deaf drunk, which I have a lot of experience with lately. At least he has an attention span greater than peat moss though.

denverYooper
06-13-2013, 09:16 PM
Can someone explain the 579 shit? I must have missed it somewhere along the line.

bmcginn@journalsentinel.com

Upnorth
06-13-2013, 09:31 PM
This thread is a lot like talking to a deaf drunk, which I have a lot of experience with lately. At least he has an attention span greater than peat moss though.

Good to see you back.

George Cumby
06-13-2013, 10:25 PM

Are you going to stick around? I've missed you, you degenerate, ignorant, redneck, gun queer, inbred cracker.

mraynrand
06-14-2013, 12:16 AM

I've tried to learn sign language, really I have. It's very difficult for me with the blurred vision and all. What does that mean again when you just hold up your middle finger? Baby steps, baby steps.

denverYooper
06-14-2013, 05:49 AM
I've tried to learn sign language, really I have. It's very difficult for me with the blurred vision and all. What does that mean again when you just hold up your middle finger? Baby steps, baby steps.

I don't know, but if you sign "thank you" incorrectly, you really piss off Italians.

QBME
06-14-2013, 06:29 AM
I call out antoniofreeman who just joined today and reminds me of a large font individual.

I assume I'm not the only one to have received an eloquent PM

woodbuck27
06-14-2013, 08:05 AM
I assume I'm not the only one to have received an eloquent PM

Isn't it a nice feeling to feel included?

QBME
06-14-2013, 08:23 AM
Isn't it a nice feeling to feel included?

Indeed.

woodbuck27
06-14-2013, 09:27 AM

Ahh ... there's 'the spirit' ... there's the old 'SkinBasket' back.

Packerrats missed you Packer fan. :!:

swede
06-14-2013, 10:31 AM

Ahh ... there's 'the spirit' ... there's the old 'SkinBasket' back.

Packerrats missed you Packer fan. :!:

I know. He could run a specialized business with his unique talents. If you have been injured or taken advantage of, don't call a lawyer, call Skinbasket's Verbal Diatribe Service. His special brand of profanity and imagery will leave your abuser gasping like a fish out of water as they wrap their brain around what has just been said about mother, a donkey, a fist, and a skin disease. Call today and the first twenty syllables of your 100 syllable order are free. Special discounts for over-the-phone and internet orders. In-person orders depend upon Nutz's availability.

Upnorth
06-14-2013, 10:43 AM
If skin is back shouldn't nutz be around sometime soon? I miss watching that growing packerrats love connection. Like a delicate flower...

woodbuck27
06-14-2013, 11:22 AM
I know. He could run a specialized business with his unique talents. If you have been injured or taken advantage of, don't call a lawyer, call Skinbasket's Verbal Diatribe Service. His special brand of profanity and imagery will leave your abuser gasping like a fish out of water as they wrap their brain around what has just been said about mother, a donkey, a fist, and a skin disease. Call today and the first twenty syllables of your 100 syllable order are free. Special discounts for over-the-phone and internet orders. In-person orders depend upon Nutz's availability.

Beyond ... 'just' ... classic swede !

swede I can count on you to deliver the post of the day whenever you tune totally into anything.

You outdid even your normal awesome funny self with the above post.

A 100 CONGRATLATIONS swede. That one should have shown SkinBasket just how much you miss him.

Have a great weekend with your loved one's.

GO PACK GO !

PS: You certainly deserved Rep on that one.

SkinBasket
06-14-2013, 02:45 PM
If skin is back shouldn't nutz be around sometime soon?

No. He hates what this place has become more than I do, and was actually quite disappointed I posted again. Vacation's over tomorrow, so I probably won't be around as much again. It's not you, it's me.

sooner6600
06-14-2013, 06:25 PM
I for one miss Tex

Joemailman
06-14-2013, 07:29 PM

When did Nutz lose his hearing? Ear protection at the rifle range is very important.

MJZiggy
06-15-2013, 08:23 PM
I for one miss Tex
I'd always wondered if he died...

Freak Out
06-20-2013, 01:32 AM
I'd always wondered if he died...

I don't think he died...he was just so pissed at the political situation he just checked out. Kind of rode off into the red white and blue sunset of fyi.....

swede
06-20-2013, 01:03 PM
I have run the numbers: Either Tex is dead or he isn't dead, and that sets the odds at 50/50.

I'm in this middle part of three stages. In two of them I'm not alive. Half the time I'm not doing much now that I am alive. Part of the time I'm in here which is no more useful than being dead. Part of the time when I'm in here I read posts that make me realize that being dead has its advantages.

This might be one of those times. And I have to mow the grass. At least that's alive. Except for where the neighbor's dog pisses on it. I kind of wish he was dead. The dog--not my neighbor. Except for the dog he is a pretty good guy.

hoosier
06-20-2013, 01:47 PM
I would recommend a nice cold bowl of antifreeze on a hot day but I think someone passed a law a few years ago prohibiting whatever ingredient made it so delicious tasting for dogs.

Joemailman
06-20-2013, 04:20 PM
I don't think he died...he was just so pissed at the political situation he just checked out. Kind of rode off into the red white and blue sunset of fyi.....

He would be a great antidote to Wist in the Packer forum though.