PDA

View Full Version : Mom and Dad Are Getting Back Together Again

pbmax
06-06-2013, 11:53 PM
And nicely done too.

"It's the way it is. ...It is what it is. It's over and done with. I was at fault. I feel that both sides had a part in it. If you could go back would I or them have done things differently? I'm sure both sides would. But you can't. I don't know for certain, but I think the situation with Peyton (Manning) and the Colts almost looked like our situation but then maybe they thought twice about it and maybe they learned from our situation and they handled it correctly.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/210511271.html

http://audio.wgr550.com/a/75885672/brett-favre-with-joe-buscaglia-on-ej-manuel-and-retiring-4.htm

http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=25601

QBME
06-07-2013, 06:40 AM
Good for everybody, good for the organization. Hope it stays on track.

mraynrand
06-07-2013, 07:17 AM
Love him, hate him you guys sure can't get enough!

keep it in the Favre thread, asswipes!

Joemailman
06-07-2013, 08:48 AM
That's the first time Favre has said he would feel honored by having his number retired by the Packers. That's good to hear.

pbmax
06-07-2013, 10:02 AM
keep it in the Favre thread, asswipes!

That is actually a very good question. Should all this stay there? Are we safe?

Football Outsiders still has their Irrational Brady vs. Manning Debate Thread, maybe we should keep it going.

Should we take a poll or have Mad decide?

mraynrand
06-07-2013, 10:31 AM
That is actually a very good question. Should all this stay there? Are we safe?

Football Outsiders still has their Irrational Brady vs. Manning Debate Thread, maybe we should keep it going.

Should we take a poll or have Mad decide?

I just gave you negative rep for suggesting a poll. Worse yet, you suggest Mad decide. That's like suggesting I let my two year old decide what job I take (FIREMAN!). Anyway, I'm OK with this thread, I'm just mostly upset that your approach seems to be rational. That's unacceptable. I await Woodbuck's six page, Montana-cabinesque manifesto.

red
06-07-2013, 10:36 AM
i say we give him a week or two to see if he now says something stupid before we decide all is forgiven

if he can now keep his foot out of his mouth, then it might be time to move on

rbaloha1
06-07-2013, 11:07 AM
The diva returns.

mraynrand
06-07-2013, 11:38 AM
The diva returns.

welcome back...We missed you!

rbaloha1
06-07-2013, 11:42 AM
welcome back...We missed you!

Not me. Maybe BF should hang-out with the Kardashians and Ryan Seacrest.

mraynrand
06-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Not me. Maybe BF should hang-out with the Kardashians and Ryan Seacrest.

Don't be obtuse. It was a quip, a shot across the bow, as it were. Take it like a man. If I could hand out rep, you'd be repped.

hoosier
06-07-2013, 01:01 PM
i say we give him a week or two to see if he now says something stupid before we decide all is forgiven

Good point. Everyone is now reporting that Favre says that the soap opera was "his fault." But that isn't really what he said (the "I was at fault" was prelude to saying it takes two to tango), so now he has the perfect opportunity to come back in and disown everything that's being attributed to him.

hoosier
06-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Don't be obtuse. It was a quip, a shot across the bow, as it were. Take it like a man. If I could hand out rep, you'd be repped.

Here is a new avatar for someone. http://geometry.freehomeworkmathhelp.com/Geometry_Main_0/geometry_homework_help_obtuse_angle.GIF

rbaloha1
06-07-2013, 01:10 PM

Nonexsistant.

mraynrand
06-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Nonexsistant.

there's always that hope

mraynrand
06-07-2013, 01:12 PM
Here is a new avatar for someone. http://geometry.freehomeworkmathhelp.com/Geometry_Main_0/geometry_homework_help_obtuse_angle.GIF

A pregnant woman doing sit-ups?

hoosier
06-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Stealth bird laying egg. Or obtuse angle.

Cheesehead Craig
06-07-2013, 02:26 PM
That's clearly an areola around a small breast. Hoosier's just a pervert.

mraynrand
06-07-2013, 02:47 PM

it's very nippily. Did I say Nipple?

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/QEZWtohobaE/mqdefault.jpg

ThunderDan
06-07-2013, 03:26 PM
I was thinking about quoting BF and then bumping some of Woodbuck's posts. Didn't want to see him go over the edge.

RashanGary
06-07-2013, 04:00 PM
I'm glad to have him back. I hope he doesn't talk much about it. All he needs to say is that he's back and glad to be. Actions speak louder than words. This may be for money. I really don't care. I didn't like him holding a grudge against the Packers. He's not. Congrats to both sides. It's a good thing to be able to celebrate great memories and now they all can. 99.9% of people understand someone getting angry. It happens. It's over. Great.

3irty1
06-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Key words here are "I was at fault."

Glad you agree Brett.

Guiness
06-07-2013, 04:26 PM
but then maybe they thought twice about it and maybe they learned from our situation and they handled it correctly.

The infamous department of 'they'. I used to have a great comic strip (Chickweed Lane) about that, redirecting attention and/or blame. Why doesn't he talk about 'I' or 'we'?

The way Manning's played out was the polar opposite of Favre's.

Guiness
06-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Key words here are "I was at fault."

Glad you agree Brett.

Yes, but the next line was "I feel that both sides had a part in it". He should have quit while he was ahead. If Packers management wanted to admit some fault, it's up to them to do it, not Favre to assign it.

Guiness
06-07-2013, 06:16 PM
The infamous department of 'they'. I used to have a great comic strip (Chickweed Lane) about that, redirecting attention and/or blame. Why doesn't he talk about 'I' or 'we'?

The way Manning's played out was the polar opposite of Favre's.

And here it is
http://assets.amuniversal.com/07345f608661012f2fe000163e41dd5b

Carolina_Packer
06-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Perhaps "our long national nightmare" is over, to quote Gerald Ford after Nixon resigned. For whatever reasons reconciliation is happening, it's for the good. I'm glad to get any kind of mea culpa from Brett. It's about time. Let's retire his number and get him back in the fold. It's good for Brett's post football career, and it's good for the Packers and the fans.

swede
06-07-2013, 10:18 PM
I'm glad to have him back. I hope he doesn't talk much about it. All he needs to say is that he's back and glad to be. Actions speak louder than words. This may be for money. I really don't care. I didn't like him holding a grudge against the Packers. He's not. Congrats to both sides. It's a good thing to be able to celebrate great memories and now they all can. 99.9% of people understand someone getting angry. It happens. It's over. Great.

Much like this for me, only I'm moving slower. Baby steps, Brett! Your attempt to repair a damaged relationship has been given the same lack of finesse you once gave to wooing hospitality spokesbimbos in New Jersey.

I want you back but I need a few weeks of flirting before you go up my shirt.

mraynrand
06-07-2013, 10:26 PM

Sister tease! That's a bad habit.

swede
06-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Heh heh...bad habit. That has put a weird smirk on my face that isn't going away.

I say to myself...why am I smirking again? Oh yeah...Bad Habit...(smirk).

gbgary
06-07-2013, 10:47 PM
was he drunk?

Iron Mike
06-08-2013, 12:23 AM

That's just the Vicodin talking....

woodbuck27
06-08-2013, 05:49 AM
I just gave you negative rep for suggesting a poll. Worse yet, you suggest Mad decide. That's like suggesting I let my two year old decide what job I take (FIREMAN!). Anyway, I'm OK with this thread, I'm just mostly upset that your approach seems to be rational. That's unacceptable. I await Woodbuck's six page, Montana-cabinesque manifesto.

Here is my response:

THERE !

Short of ass sucking lips. Does he have to do more?

Congratulations Brett Favre. THANKS for your part in the healing necessary in Packer Nation. Your 'the little man' and you bowed your head. I'm happy for you Mr. Favre.

GO PACKERS !

woodbuck27
06-08-2013, 05:51 AM

8-) cool. Good men/women make good steps.

Congratulations.

woodbuck27
06-08-2013, 07:47 AM

No no Mae says :

That's the sun rising at the side of a mountain.

Can't you see Davey Crockett getting ready to climb that mountain?

woodbuck27
06-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Perhaps "our long national nightmare" is over, to quote Gerald Ford after Nixon resigned. For whatever reasons reconciliation is happening, it's for the good. I'm glad to get any kind of mea culpa from Brett. It's about time. Let's retire his number and get him back in the fold. It's good for Brett's post football career, and it's good for the Packers and the fans.

Yes.

pbmax
06-08-2013, 08:55 AM
I think fault on both sides works just fine in this kind of situation. Just no backtracking. Let everyone believe (even if he doesn't fully) that you claim and accept some fault and then we call all move on to the next step.

Frankly, making amends with Scott Campbell is going to be good theatre.

mraynrand
06-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Frankly, making amends with Scott Campbell is going to be good theatre.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4688430299939540&pid=15.1

Fritz
06-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Much like this for me, only I'm moving slower. Baby steps, Brett! Your attempt to repair a damaged relationship has been given the same lack of finesse you once gave to wooing hospitality spokesbimbos in New Jersey.

A few weeks of flirting? This is a guy who thinks a dick pic is flirting, dude.

pbmax
06-08-2013, 12:30 PM
A few weeks of flirting? This is a guy who thinks a dick pic is flirting, dude.

QBs have no game. But they may not need one.

MJZiggy
06-08-2013, 04:08 PM
QBs have no game. But they may not need one.
No, apparently being a quarterback makes women's clothes fall off...

pbmax
06-08-2013, 05:06 PM
No, apparently being a quarterback makes women's clothes fall off...

So you are saying they are illusionists? I can see that.

mraynrand
06-09-2013, 06:47 AM
So you are saying they are illusionists? I can see that.

that's the idea - figuratively...no, no, literally!

pbmax
06-13-2013, 08:35 PM
Once is a fluke. Twice is a coincidence. If it gets to three I am calling for the retirement ceremony on November 4th, Bears at Lambeau for Monday Night.

Favre takes blame for leaving Packers in 'limbo' (http://www.packersnews.com/article/20130613/PKR0101/130613057)

pbmax
06-13-2013, 08:38 PM
BTW, "limbo" is a nice hedge between holding the team "hostage" and "forced" to retire by impatient team. I told you Favre was smarter than the average PR person. Going to be a snap.

Pugger
06-13-2013, 08:41 PM
http://gnb.scout.com/2/1299533.html

George Cumby
06-13-2013, 10:37 PM
Not sold just yet. His rhetoric is still a little slippery, although he's getting closer.

Color me cautiously optimistic.

mraynrand
06-14-2013, 12:10 AM
BTW, "limbo" is a nice hedge between holding the team "hostage" and "forced" to retire by impatient team. I told you Favre was smarter than the average PR person. Going to be a snap.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5028527261550905&pid=15.1

QBME
06-14-2013, 06:25 AM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5028527261550905&pid=15.1

Who dat?

Guiness
06-14-2013, 06:51 AM
Favre's laying it on thick now. It's starting to feel less like a reconciliation, and more like he's been out of the limelight longer than he wants to be.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22406534/brett-favre-aaron-rodgers-will-shatter-my-packer-records

woodbuck27
06-14-2013, 07:56 AM
Once is a fluke. Twice is a coincidence. If it gets to three I am calling for the retirement ceremony on November 4th, Bears at Lambeau for Monday Night.

Favre takes blame for leaving Packers in 'limbo' (http://www.packersnews.com/article/20130613/PKR0101/130613057)

"I am calling for the retirement ceremony on November 4th, Bears at Lambeau for Monday Night." pbmax

Right on Packer fan.

I read all he said very carefully 2x. All I felt reading it was the sound of 'the honesty bell'. Favre may not have the best PR skills; but for the most part. I found him honest almost, if not to a fault. As a person I came to admire and maintain admiration for. I enjoy Favre for his humanness but he's certainly also very special.

That ceremony need not wait beyond this season and it may. Afterall this is Brett Favre we're talking about. As a Green Bay Packer and for the time he was with the Packer organization. No Green Bay Packer or few to no other NFL player could be held to a level of higher esteem.

If you dispute that?

Come back to me with the name (s) of more NFL QB's ... more NFL players that helped their teams gain more wins in the regular season with one team. This fact cannot be disputed. Brett Favre was the greatest regular season QB of his time in 'the Green and Gold'. Brett Favre is certainly one of the Top Three All Time Green Bay Packers.

If you find fault with what he did in the NFL not as a Green bay Packer. Take that up with Ted Thompson and the Green Bay Packer brass. It cannot be disputed as it finally went down; that Favre was at least being strongly persuaded to remain retired. That obviously wasn't going to be in 2008 after the outstanding way he played in 2007.

Brett Favre had every right to play in 2008 and Ted Thompson made that possible trading Favre to the New York Jets. The fact that Favre came back to defeat the Packers 2x in 2009. Directly stems from TT's trade of him to the New York Jets. Did Favre enjoy those two wins? I believe he had mixed feelings. As the QB of the Minnesota Vikings he had a job to do and he did it well. He demonstrated professionalism. Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers got redemption or pay back in the 2010 season. Some up ... some down. The balance scale of life.

Brett Favre will have his number retired soon. Proudly as a Green Bay Packer; he'll be commemorated into the PACKERS HOF where he most certainly deserves to be.

GO PACK GO !

Upnorth
06-14-2013, 10:37 AM
"I am calling for the retirement ceremony on November 4th, Bears at Lambeau for Monday Night." pbmax

Brett Favre had every right to play in 2008 and Ted Thompson made that possible trading Favre to the New York Jets. The fact that Favre came back to defeat the Packers 2x in 2009. Directly stems from TT's trade of him to the New York Jets. Did Favre enjoy those two wins? I believe he had mixed feelings. As the QB of the Minnesota Vikings he had a job to do and he did it well. He demonstrated professionalism. GO PACK GO !

I believe the Favre relished the two wins over GB in 2009 and enjoyed sticking it to the packers like his chicago statement and giving advice to detroit. I used to enjoy ripping the heads off of grasshoppers when I was a kids. People change and with his statements of part ownership of the problem I think he no longer enjoys attacking the pack and instead wants to come home. I say welcome home and we will never talk of anything from August 2008 on.

ThunderDan
06-14-2013, 11:38 AM
It's nice that BF is trying to mend bridges that he pretty much napalmed when leaving town. It's going to take a lot more than a few statements (that I am not sure are sincere or is he just saying it to get his number retired quicker). Time will tell.

LP
06-14-2013, 02:07 PM

I signed up for the possibility of getting tickets to a game this season, and this was my #1 choice. It'll be just my luck to actually get tickets for it and have to turn them down because said ceremony really is scheduled for then!:evil:

woodbuck27
06-14-2013, 05:37 PM
I signed up for the possibility of getting tickets to a game this season, and this was my #1 choice. It'll be just my luck to actually get tickets for it and have to turn them down because said ceremony really is scheduled for then!:evil:

You'll get triple the value for them if in fact Brett Favre is honoured during that game.

The Shadow
06-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Favre's laying it on thick now. It's starting to feel less like a reconciliation, and more like he's been out of the limelight longer than he wants to be.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22406534/brett-favre-aaron-rodgers-will-shatter-my-packer-records

BINGO!!

Joemailman
06-14-2013, 07:21 PM

Favre had a very public falling-out with the Packers, every bit of it documented by ESPN and others. Therefore, any reconciliation with the Packers and their fans also has to be public. It can't be done behind closed doors. Public figures have to deal with the public. Favre can't reconcile with the Packers by staying "out of the limelight". Of course, some will criticize Favre no matter what he does, and he'll just have to live with that.

About the article, is there anything Favre said you actually disagree with?

swede
06-14-2013, 07:31 PM
Favre had a very public falling-out with the Packers, every bit of it documented by ESPN and others. Therefore, any reconciliation with the Packers and their fans also has to be public. It can't be done behind closed doors. Public figures have to deal with the public. Favre can't reconcile with the Packers by staying "out of the limelight". Of course, some will criticize Favre no matter what he does, and he'll just have to live with that.

I posted weeks ago that Favre would not need to apologize. I expected him to follow the George Costanza strategy for unquitting a job: show up quietly and pretend you hadn't quit.

I predicted that Favre would run a charm campaign, but I doubted that he would apologize and I doubted that he needed to apologize.

I wish he would stop apologizing and just show up to golf, hand out awards, and kiss babes...I mean babies.

MJZiggy
06-15-2013, 09:04 PM

I don't know that this is a new statement. It came from the same USAToday original source and at the end, says some of the same things that were quoted in the original USAToday article. I think this is some sort of outtake that either they didn't see fit to use in the first go-round or just held some stuff back to get more clicks...

Tony Oday
06-15-2013, 11:31 PM
Screw Favre. Give Coleman number 4 and let that be the end of Benedict.

packer4life
06-16-2013, 04:34 AM

Right on Packer fan.

I read all he said very carefully 2x. All I felt reading it was the sound of 'the honesty bell'. Favre may not have the best PR skills; but for the most part. I found him honest almost, if not to a fault. As a person I came to admire and maintain admiration for. I enjoy Favre for his humanness but he's certainly also very special.

That ceremony need not wait beyond this season and it may. Afterall this is Brett Favre we're talking about. As a Green Bay Packer and for the time he was with the Packer organization. No Green Bay Packer or few to no other NFL player could be held to a level of higher esteem.

If you dispute that?

Come back to me with the name (s) of more NFL QB's ... more NFL players that helped their teams gain more wins in the regular season with one team. This fact cannot be disputed. Brett Favre was the greatest regular season QB of his time in 'the Green and Gold'. Brett Favre is certainly one of the Top Three All Time Green Bay Packers.

If you find fault with what he did in the NFL not as a Green bay Packer. Take that up with Ted Thompson and the Green Bay Packer brass. It cannot be disputed as it finally went down; that Favre was at least being strongly persuaded to remain retired. That obviously wasn't going to be in 2008 after the outstanding way he played in 2007.

Brett Favre had every right to play in 2008 and Ted Thompson made that possible trading Favre to the New York Jets. The fact that Favre came back to defeat the Packers 2x in 2009. Directly stems from TT's trade of him to the New York Jets. Did Favre enjoy those two wins? I believe he had mixed feelings. As the QB of the Minnesota Vikings he had a job to do and he did it well. He demonstrated professionalism. Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers got redemption or pay back in the 2010 season. Some up ... some down. The balance scale of life.

Brett Favre will have his number retired soon. Proudly as a Green Bay Packer; he'll be commemorated into the PACKERS HOF where he most certainly deserves to be.

GO PACK GO !

I usually enjoy your posts. That being said, is any of this even English?

woodbuck27
06-16-2013, 06:22 AM
I usually enjoy your posts. That being said, is any of this even English?

I apologize for any disappointment. More effort is often called for in terms of editing.

I'll try harder. Thanks. :-)

PACKERS !

woodbuck27
06-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Comment woodbuck27:

Here's an article on the topic of more than Brett Favre and Forgiveness. You may interpret it differently in terms of who you are. How do you rate your Packer fan status RE: The Favre Issue? The article informed me, that whether you forgive or not? Has no relevant status on your Packer fan status. You may read this article without any challenge to become defensive. It's open ended and at the same time helpful.

Personally, I've come to believe that forgiveness is a choice of hope. One based in analysis that reflects a change in someone. Change that recommends in me hope for trust in another person that somehow offended me with intent to do so. I believe that forgiveness comes from sound observation of a change in an individual. That forgiveness must begin first in the offender, in terms of that person demonstrating his/her will to change. Forgiveness fails without a continuous effort to build trust.

I believe that forgiveness is far removed from false pride. Forgiveness is a process in it's most genuine sense. A process that begins with implied trust, that ultimately needs to be proven. Forgiveness is a dynamic process towards something better; maybe even something very good. A process that in time with measured success. Rewards us with real value. Repair can never survive, just one who wish's such. Forgiveness is a two-way street.

I hope that 'you' may gain something positive from this article. I enjoyed it and thus pass it along too Packerrats:

http://pocketdoppler.com/2013/06/14/sailing-the-seas-of-cheese-not-letting-him-live-rent-free/

Sailing the Seas of Cheese: Not Letting Him Live Rent Free

By: Kelly in Featured, Football, Green Bay Packers, Sailing the Seas of Cheese on June 14, 2013 6:15 PM

GO PACK GO !

RashanGary
06-16-2013, 09:11 AM
Forgiveness can be for all, even those who dont deserve it. You forgive because all people error and all people can fall short of seeing it. Its a human thing to not be perfect.

I think you're confusing forgiveness with trust. I can easily forgive Favre. Hes a liar, a cheat and prone to acts of rage. Trusting him would require some serious change in character on his part.

AR and MM, now there are two guys i would trust. TT, i wouldnt, except to be a ruthless GM. That I would trust him on.

woodbuck27
06-16-2013, 09:22 AM
Forgiveness can be for all, even those who dont deserve it. You forgive because all people error and all people can fall short of seeing it. Its a human thing to not be perfect.

I think you're confusing forgiveness with trust. I can easily forgive Favre. Hes a liar, a cheat and prone to acts of rage. Trusting him would require some serious change in character on his part.

AR and MM, now there are two guys i would trust. TT, i wouldnt, except to be a ruthless GM. That I would trust him on.

Read my response. I clearly state that forgiveness is a process that must begin with 'TRUST'. With 'a measured trust' in any person that is the offender, prior to any decision to forgive.

RashanGary
06-16-2013, 09:50 AM
Read my response. I clearly state that forgiveness is a process that must begin with 'TRUST'. With 'a measured trust' in any person that is the offender, prior to any decision to forgive.

i need reasons for trust to trust. Forgiveness is free.

Joemailman
06-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Forgiveness doesn't have to do with trust. I've forgiven both Favre and Thompson for what happened because I choose not to let such a negative situation be a focal point. I know people who were so mad at Thompson that they had, and still have, trouble being as enthusiastic a Packer fan as they were before 2008. I also know of people so mad at Favre that they can no longer appreciate the great moments Favre brought to the Packers. Both allowed a negative situation to linger in their lives because they wouldn't forgive the party they felt had acted improperly. My decision not to hold a grudge against Favre or Thompson doesn't really have anything to do with Favre or Thompson. It has everything with how I choose to approach things in my life.

RashanGary
06-16-2013, 10:21 AM
Forgiveness doesn't have to do with trust. I've forgiven both Favre and Thompson for what happened because I choose not to let such a negative situation be a focal point. I know people who were so mad at Thompson that they had, and still have, trouble being as enthusiastic a Packer fan as they were before 2008. I also know of people so mad at Favre that they can no longer appreciate the great moments Favre brought to the Packers. Both allowed a negative situation to linger in their lives because they wouldn't forgive the party they felt had acted improperly. My decision not to hold a grudge against Favre or Thompson doesn't really have anything to do with Favre or Thompson. It has everything with how I choose to approach things in my life.

And with that, I will take my boys to breakfast. I need to learn to let go myself. We did have great memories with Favre. We have some great experiences right now with TT's team. It's not the "right" thing to do, but it certainly looks like a more enjoyable way to live.

woodbuck27
06-16-2013, 01:11 PM

When I maintain that trust is a strong factor in terms of any viable forgiveness. I mean in terms of someone continullly harming another.

Personally, I view forgiveness this way:

If any person hasn't shown any real effort of changing or demonstrating a real ability to support amends. Forgiveness is moot. It's my position that TRUST for him/her isn't warranted without seeing some change I might trust . I don't believe in blind forgiveness.

Hurt me once and shame on you. Hurt me twice and shame on me.

In terms of Brett Favre and Ted Thompson and any of that harangue. Quite frankly as a Green bay packer fan. I don't allow that issue to get me twisted all out of shape. To become over emotional over it in any self destructive negative sense. ie go to extreme anger or hatred.

This is about sports not any real life thing.

No matter what the term 'fan' may be derived from. I'm a fan that aims to be sensable and not a fanatic.

GO PACK GO !

Zool
06-17-2013, 10:01 AM
This thread got all Matrix 3 on us.

MJZiggy
06-17-2013, 08:18 PM
This thread got all Matrix 3 on us.
I was thinking more Oprah, but you go with what works for you...

George Cumby
06-18-2013, 09:29 AM
I was thinking more Oprah, but you go with what works for you...

Lets do both.

Here's a visual for you:

Oprah wearing Carrie Ann Moss's skintight, black latex.

Zool
06-18-2013, 09:48 AM
Lets do both.

Here's a visual for you:

Oprah wearing Carrie Ann Moss's skintight, black latex.

Well thanks for that.

http://t.qkme.me/3sl6ib.jpg

Iron Mike
06-18-2013, 06:59 PM
http://cineplex.media.baselineresearch.com/images/83088/83088_large.jpg

mraynrand
06-18-2013, 08:31 PM
That's gonna put me off for a month, Mike. Negative repped

RashanGary
06-18-2013, 09:06 PM
Did that really happen?

http://cineplex.media.baselineresearch.com/images/83088/83088_large.jpg