PDA

View Full Version : Favre Agrees to be Raovac Batteries Spokesman

GBRulz
08-24-2006, 07:45 AM
personally, I would think Energizer would be a better fit....he just keeps going and going and going.... :wink:

Favre Agrees To Be Rayovac Batteries Spokesman
(AP) MADISON Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre has agreed to become a spokesman for Rayovac Batteries, the company said Wednesday.

Favre has agreed to a two-year deal to appear in television, print and other ads, according to Spectrum Brands Inc. He will take part in the company's "Power Challenge" campaign, which starts in October, the company said.

It will be aimed at mothers, a group that makes the majority of battery purchasing decisions, Spectrum Brands said.

"This message of endurance and value is a perfect fit with my style of play on the field and my dedication to my family off the field," Favre said in the company's news release.

Financial details were not provided.

Rayovac is based in Madison but owned by Spectrum Brands Inc. of Atlanta.

Previously the company had basketball star Michael Jordan touting renewable alkaline batteries and power station chargers.

(© 2006 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

red
08-24-2006, 08:00 AM
[quote="GBRulz"]personally, I would think Energizer would be a better fit....he just keeps going and going and going.... :wink:

agreed

well it looks like he's finally jumping on the endorsment bandwagon

BlueBrewer
08-24-2006, 08:29 AM
[quote=GBRulz]personally, I would think Energizer would be a better fit....he just keeps going and going and going.... :wink:

agreed

He had abig deal with Edge Pro Gel a few years back. And Sensodyne toothpaste.

woodbuck27
08-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Good sign...

as Brett Favre takes on these Companys as a spokesperson..Does Commercials for them ...

That he will play again next season. He deserves to and he will prove that in 2006 !

GO PACK GO !!

woodbuck27 FOR FAVRE in 2007 !!

Tony Oday
08-24-2006, 11:01 AM
[b][i]

Favre has agreed to a two-year deal to appear in television, print and other ads, according to Spectrum Brands Inc. He will take part in the company's "Power Challenge" campaign, which starts in October, the company said.

It will

LOL this means he is playing again next year! :)

woodbuck27
08-24-2006, 11:11 AM
[b][i]

It will

LOL this means he is playing again next year! :)

Oh Yea ! :mrgreen:

MadtownPacker
08-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Yeah, he is coming back, this pretty much says it.

pbmax
08-24-2006, 03:22 PM
[quote=GBRulz]personally, I would think Energizer would be a better fit....he just keeps going and going and going.... :wink:

agreed

He had abig deal with Edge Pro Gel a few years back. And Sensodyne toothpaste.
I liked the ad for the oil or grease, which he then used for eye black. Got a chuckle from that.

And the Monday Morning QB routine for Visa or whomever was funny as well.

Tony Oday
08-24-2006, 03:25 PM
I would've double bagged that.

mraynrand
08-24-2006, 04:41 PM
I thought sensodyne was made from used batteries.

FritzDontBlitz
08-24-2006, 04:50 PM
I would've double bagged that.

yeah, the monday morning qb ad for master card last year was cool, and it was nice to see deanna in it