PDA

View Full Version : In A Jaded World, Packers Coach Might Be Someone To Look Up To

pbmax
06-15-2013, 10:28 PM
http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/common/page.php?feed=2&id=8081&is_corp=1

Tremendous article written by Wilde about Coach McCarthy's affiliation with American Family Children's Holspital in Madison. He hosted a golf event, a reception and an auction to raise funds for an expansion and other programs at the Hospital.

There just seems to be no artifice to this guy.

BTW, McCarthy is upset he didn't get through the speech without getting emotional and the week after they organizers and M3 watched the tapes of the events so they could make it better next year.

mraynrand
06-16-2013, 04:27 AM
seems to be a good guy. Like the way he handles himself.

woodbuck27
06-16-2013, 06:40 AM
Impressive comments on Mike McCarthy.

I hope he can help get 'Our Team' his second Super Bowl.

That man has upside.

PACKERS !

RashanGary
06-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Impressive comments on Mike McCarthy.

I hope he can help get 'Our Team' his second Super Bowl.

That man has upside.

PACKERS !

You must be one of the most successful people in Canada. You come here trying to help AR and MM reach their potential in their careers and as men. I have such a hard time nit-picking as both of those guys have done so many great things. I find it hard to climb up on a soapbox without thinking they probably have more figured out than I do. And if you're not as successful in your own life, i wonder what would have happened had you taken your own advice?

woodbuck27
06-16-2013, 09:12 AM
You must be one of the most successful people in Canada. You come here trying to help AR and MM reach their potential in their careers and as men. I have such a hard time nit-picking as both of those guys have done so many great things. I find it hard to climb up on a soapbox without thinking they probably have more figured out than I do. And if you're not as successful in your own life, i wonder what would have happened had you taken your own advice?

What in all reasonableness 'in my post'. Could have incited that response in you? Isn't any longer a concern to me JH.

I'm 'happy' in my life JH. Very happy because I deserve to be

Your attitude towards me isn't affecting that JH. :-)

GO PACK GO !

RashanGary
06-16-2013, 09:18 AM
I'm 'happy' in my life JH.

GO PACK GO !

Im happy for you. I cant help but think you're a bit full of shit, the way you talk about MM needing to grow, and you being a person capable of pointing it out. Somehow I doubt there is much you could tell MM in the way of reaching his potential. Somehow I doubt you've met your own.

woodbuck27
06-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Im happy for you. I cant help but think you're a bit full of shit, the way you talk about MM needing to grow, and you being a person capable of pointing it out. Somehow I doubt there is much you could tell MM in the way of reaching his potential. Somehow I doubt you've met your own.

Your in a disagreeable mood today. Have fun with that. I'm not playing your game.

RashanGary
06-16-2013, 09:47 AM
Your in a disagreeable mood today. Have fun with that. I'm not playing your game.

Your holiness, I humbly ask for your forgiveness for these errant posts. I am fully aware of the errors of my ways and will spend the rest of my day in repentant servitude. I will never question your all-knowing position as this forums direct connection to god and all things pertaining to the human soul.

BF is a wonderful man, AR and MM need to work on themselves. I will never challenge that again, O master of douchebaggary, you.

Iron Mike
06-16-2013, 02:19 PM
*douchebaggery

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uo0H4mQAc0Q/UIrfp1z_VmI/AAAAAAAAC78/3N50A5lWi_8/s1600/0.jpg

Zool
06-17-2013, 10:05 AM
BTW, McCarthy is upset he didn't get through the speech without getting emotional and the week after they organizers and M3 watched the tapes of the events so they could make it better next year.

He and the caterers will be working on pad level this week.