PDA

View Full Version : Another Mr. Rodgers Interview

Smidgeon
06-18-2013, 10:14 AM
I thought it was a good read. Rodgers always gives compelling interviews and puts nuggets of insight in there.

http://www.espnwisconsin.com/common/page.php?feed=2&id=8101&is_corp=1

Key quote: "...and Eddie is a power back who also has some agility. You saw him on some power runs, especially this spring, where he’s been able to read his blocks and make guys miss. He’s a very patient runner, which we haven’t had here in awhile. I think you saw some of that with Cedric but really since Ahman (Green) was in his heyday, we haven’t seen anyone be as patient back there."

woodbuck27
06-18-2013, 12:35 PM
That interview was extremely impressive in terms of Aaron's attitude and optimism and loads me up with all good faith for our team's immediate future.

That interview has to get packer fans Pumped for TC and this upcoming season.

It was particularly interesting to read his positive comments regarding our OL, WR's (all of them) and the RB's. The upcoming competitions in TC at WR and RB. The reality check that HC Mike McCarthy (other coach's). The Packer on field and locker room leaders, are trying to impress upon the full roster to date. That as a Pro, it's essential that you take nothing for granted. That you need to adopt a primary attitude towards working your tail off; to be in top shape and ready to step up your game ! To make and remain on the Green Bay Packers 53 - man roster. Otherwise you can expect to not succeed.

Aaron Rodgers is growing more all the time. Being 'the man' we need him to be as a Green Bay Packer leader 'of distinction'. Our number one QB and leader on offense.

Aaron Rodgers has me pumped for the 2013 season. :-D

A HEARTY ... GO PACK GO !

denverYooper
06-18-2013, 04:05 PM
Keep it in the Rodgers thread.

Joemailman
06-18-2013, 04:28 PM
Keep it in the Rodgers thread.

Fritz
06-18-2013, 05:08 PM

If you're Starks or Green and you read that quote about patience, you just lost your boner.

Upnorth
06-18-2013, 05:11 PM

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away...

Thats twice now. Third time we might start planning an intervention.

Iron Mike
06-18-2013, 07:04 PM
Eh, haole boy, you like beef?? Kay den!!!