PDA

View Full Version : Kaepernick and Harbaugh Met Cute

pbmax
07-15-2013, 07:43 AM
They were setup on a blind date by Andrew Luck who met CK at the Manning Passing Academy.

So this is the kind of coverage that made America sick of Favre (pre Summer of Lovelessness)? I now understand.

Chris Ault had to write a letter of recommendation to get Kap invited. Luck and Kap fell in deep platonic like when competing to throw the tightest spiral in drill during the camp. Luck then passed along Kap's name and phone number to Captain Crybaby upon his return to Palo Alto.

Captain Crybaby worked out Kap the next year and according to his future QB, played hard to get.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/andrew-luck-pointed-colin-kaepernick-jim-harbaugh-direction-143252869--nfl.html

woodbuck27
07-15-2013, 01:02 PM
Ohh Dear here we go again. An opportunity to shit on Brett Favre!? Come on pbmax...give it a rest.

In his time in the NFL Brett Favre was by far for most of his career the most iconic NFL player.

pbmax
07-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Ohh Dear here we go again. An opportunity to shit on Brett Favre!? Come on pbmax...give it a rest.

In his time in the NFL Brett Favre was by far for most of his career the most iconic NFL player.

Please do not confuse object with subject. I was criticizing the media's coverage of Brett, not Brett himself.

packer4life
07-15-2013, 02:23 PM
I love Favre, but the ridiculous amount of Favre slurping was too much for even a GB fan to take (see Madden on any MNF Packer game ever)

Cheesehead Craig
07-15-2013, 04:53 PM
I want cake now! I want it now!

I'll always think of that when I think of Harbaugh. I love that bad lip reading video.

Upnorth
07-15-2013, 06:24 PM
At first I enjoyed teh favre coverage, but after a few years and some maturation I got sick of it as well, not sick of the player but of the media's coverage of him. Team above player is my belief. I see no long term good coming from the media fawning over any player, and if the kapernick coverage becomes like the favre coverage teh 49ers will suffer, which I support!

George Cumby
07-15-2013, 08:47 PM
I want cake now! I want it now!

I'll always think of that when I think of Harbaugh. I love that bad lip reading video.

That's my favorite line as well. It just captures his whiny bitch persona so perfectly.

Patler
07-16-2013, 04:59 AM

Ah, isn't it beautiful the way life tends to balance things out? BF was fawned over and exalted excessively, probably well beyond what he deserved. Now, at times he is treated more harshly than he deserves. (Not that pbmax was doing so, just a comment in general.)

Fritz
07-17-2013, 12:00 PM
I hope the Pack plays well that first game, and I hope they win - but I'm more worried about how they play than the win, for that first game. It's the rematch I'm more worried about winning, if there is one.

George Cumby
07-18-2013, 09:31 AM
I hope the Pack plays well that first game, and I hope they win - but I'm more worried about how they play than the win, for that first game. It's the rematch I'm more worried about winning, if there is one.

This.

I want them playing their best at the end of the season, not the beginning. A win would be nice but a marked defensive improvement will be more telling.