PDA

View Full Version : What Should I do?

justanotherpackfan
08-24-2006, 01:23 PM
My friend is throwing a party tonight while his parents are on vacation. There is going to be liquor and girls and I really want to go. I wouldn't drink any s**t but my mom still probably wouldn't let me go. I could probably just say I'm going to my friends and she might let me but then I'm afraid she'd pick me up and see everybody there and yell at me for not telling her it was a party. What should I do?

Partial
08-24-2006, 01:25 PM
tell your mom you're sleeping over and pack plenty of rubberz

the_idle_threat
08-24-2006, 01:27 PM
You're a teenager ... this is the time for you to do this kind of shit. :twisted:

jack's smirking revenge
08-24-2006, 01:37 PM
My friend is throwing a party tonight while his parents are on vacation. There is going to be liquor and girls and I really want to go. I wouldn't drink any s**t but my mom still probably wouldn't let me go. I could probably just say I'm going to my friends and she might let me but then I'm afraid she'd pick me up and see everybody there and yell at me for not telling her it was a party. What should I do?

Start drinking with your mom. Put her under the table. Start early so she's snoring by 9pm. Slip out of the house and have your fun, knowing your mom is blissfully slumbering.

Or you could sneak a Sominex into her coffee and zip off to the party when she's sound asleep.

The logical, reasonable approach won't work. Get creative.

tyler

Partial
08-24-2006, 01:49 PM

alright... here's what you do.. first of all, do you have the following items:

ice pick
snorkle
grappling hook
carabiner

FavreChild
08-24-2006, 02:01 PM
You guys are terrible.

jack's smirking revenge
08-24-2006, 02:03 PM
You guys are terrible.

The lure of ladies is just too hard to turn away from...

Make it happen justanother! And we want details tomorrow!

tyler

Chester Marcol
08-24-2006, 02:36 PM
Don't say anything until you know for sure your pregnant. Wait, wrong thread.

Badgepack
08-24-2006, 02:56 PM
You could take the approach about going over to a friends house, and play stupid that you didn't know there was going to be a party. If you are really not going to drink, and can show your mom as much, i would think you would get off easy. Are the risks worth the rewards?

Tony Oday
08-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Its easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

pacfan
08-24-2006, 03:35 PM
do it!!!

Its no fun sneaking out when you're adult, she'll just wanna come with.

GoPackGo
08-24-2006, 03:39 PM

1. get dropped off at a friends house away from the party.
2. go to the party.
3. Leave the party a little early
4. go back where you got dropped off.
5. get picked up by your mom.

the trip is getting to and from the party. bicycle or skateboard maybe. be slick young one

HarveyWallbangers
08-24-2006, 03:41 PM

Does your Mom trust you? You don't need to tell her about booze and girls, but if she trusts you, just tell her that your friend is having a party, and that you know what not to do. This is when you can build trust. If you tell her you won't drink or do anything stupid, then don't drink or do anything stupid. This will build up brownie points for down the road--when you will need them.

GoPackGo
08-24-2006, 03:46 PM

Does your Mom trust you? You don't need to tell her about booze and girls, but if she trusts you, just tell her that your friend is having a party, and that you know what not to do. This is when you can build trust. If you tell her you won't drink or do anything stupid, then don't drink or do anything stupid. This will build up brownie points for down the road--when you will need them.

ok ...He tells his mom his friend is having a party...first words out of moms mouth is "are his parents going to be there?". now young justanotherpackfan is in a worse position and probably won't get to go to the party.

p.s. party's aren't fun unless you drink or do something stupid

BallHawk
08-24-2006, 04:03 PM
Don't say anything until you know for sure your pregnant. Wait, wrong thread.

HAHA! :D

Bretsky
08-24-2006, 06:11 PM

Agree with Harv; instead of calling it a party call it a gathering though. Those Cambridge Parties can be pretty huge :wink:

Hopefully she trusts you some; because if she slams your ability to go then going forward you'll have to choose whether to be honest and stay home or choose otherwise.

Scott Campbell
08-24-2006, 07:07 PM

I agree with Harv. You don't need to start betraying your parents trust. The skilled juvenile delinquent can both tell the truth and get his way. Take the high road.

justanotherpackfan
08-24-2006, 09:38 PM
OMG I've got some stuff to tell you. First off, I'm sitting here not at the party, the gathering thing didn't work and I can't just walk there or anything. I just asked my mom and said my friend could give me a ride home but she said no it's too late you are out of luck. :cry: Well, anyway another friend who was going to be there invited some 20 year old girls that nobody even knows. :lol: The girls are underage so they couldn't get the beer so they gave $90 to some black guy and told him to get them some. The guy started walking towards the store and then ran to his car and drove off. LMAO That is awesome, I'd do that too if I were him, smart man. So basically I'm missing a party that has 6 of my friends and some 20 year old girls nobody really knows. :cry: I wouldn't drink but it still would be good. I guess that is what college is for. :mrgreen:

red
08-24-2006, 10:05 PM
you need to stop puting yourself in these situations and start using condoms

oh wait, this isn't what i expected from this thread

well it doesn't sound like you're missing much. if the 20 years olds aren't drinking then they aren't putting out anyways

i guess i had a difenent chidhood, i didn't want to start drinking, but my parents pushed me into it

Doe
08-24-2006, 10:29 PM
if the 20 years olds aren't drinking then they aren't putting out anyways

Wrong, it just makes it a little more difficult. A little practice never hurt anyone.

red
08-24-2006, 10:31 PM
if the 20 years olds aren't drinking then they aren't putting out anyways

Wrong, it just makes it a little more difficult. A little practice never hurt anyone.

eh, i don't like the challege

i prefer the druken fish in a barrel approch