PDA

View Full Version : Tramontana Out "couple of" Weeks

pbmax
07-30-2013, 12:51 PM
Knee injury will be couple of weeks, McCarthy said he was not concerned.

Ian Rapapport has it as a cartilage injury, being sent out to second doctor to look at. Maybe same guy as ARod?

swede
07-30-2013, 12:58 PM
Knee injury will be two to three weeks, McCarthy said he was not concerned.

Ian Rapapport has it as a cartilage injury, being sent out to second doctor to look at. Maybe same guy as ARod?

Let's see , how does this ritualized injury theater go again?

Day 1: Not serious. He'll be back in a few weeks.

Day 5: The staff says things are on track for this kind of injury.

Day 15: A little bit of a setback. He might need more time.

Day 20: The doctors want to look at him again. We're being cautious.

Day 21: IR

pbmax
07-30-2013, 01:02 PM
Changed thread title as McCarthy said 2-3 weeks for Dajuan Harris.

For Tramontana, he said a couple of weeks.

Fritz
07-30-2013, 01:40 PM
Let's see , how does this ritualized injury theater go again?

Day 1: Not serious. He'll be back in a few weeks.

Day 5: The staff says things are on track for this kind of injury.

Day 15: A little bit of a setback. He might need more time.

Day 20: The doctors want to look at him again. We're being cautious.

Day 21: IR

Yup, that's the routine.

So...Neal's abdomen will linger, Sherrod never will feel right, and Tramontana will be out for two more weeks in two more weeks.

RashanGary
07-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Yup, that's the routine.

So...Neal's abdomen will linger, Sherrod never will feel right, and Tramontana will be out for two more weeks in two more weeks.

haha. . . Tramon will be out two more weeks in two weeks and then he'll be out 6 more.

Patler
07-30-2013, 01:50 PM
TW better get back on the field soon, so they can release him and save his salary cost against the cap! If he stays injured, they have to pay him! :lol:

Guiness
07-30-2013, 03:02 PM
TW better get back on the field soon, so they can release him and save his salary cost against the cap! If he stays injured, they have to pay him! :lol:

I was thinking the same thing, the Packers might end up with an injury settlement rather than just releasing him.

Tony Oday
07-30-2013, 03:03 PM
Pay him so the Vikings dont sign him...

red
07-30-2013, 05:12 PM
so long tramon

IMO he needed to come into training camp and really bust his ass to prove himself

looks like that's not going to happen

we've cut a lot of guys recently who couldn't get healthy and stay healthy, he may be next

pbmax
07-30-2013, 05:22 PM
The funny thing about the reports on his condition is that people are saying "its not a ligament, only cartilage and not a tear".

1. There are very few cartilage problems in an athlete's knee that are not a tear. One is lack of cartilage. The other is some kind of tear that you can talk yourself into not being a tear. Unless I am nuts, its a question of how bad the damage is, not whether or not its a tear.

2. I think I would prefer ligament woes. That will heal. Cartilage doesn't grow back. Not without Biogenesis anyway.

Fritz
07-30-2013, 06:49 PM
So he's gonna be gone for the year...

hoosier
07-30-2013, 07:31 PM
It might be a question of figuring out where the tear is and how bad it is. Knowing that can determine whether surgery is indicated. If one ortho wants to scope it, the team (or Williams) might want a second opinion on whether surgery is necessary or likely to do any good.

mission
07-30-2013, 08:17 PM
I was hammered in GB last year and bought his jersey.................

red
07-30-2013, 09:45 PM
It might be a question of figuring out where the tear is and how bad it is. Knowing that can determine whether surgery is indicated. If one ortho wants to scope it, the team (or Williams) might want a second opinion on whether surgery is necessary or likely to do any good.

either way. the guy has been shit for two seasons do to a lingering shoulder boo-boo

i can't imagine how long his knee boo-boo will linger for

swede
07-30-2013, 10:07 PM
either way. the guy has been shit for two seasons do to a lingering shoulder boo-boo

i can't imagine how long his knee boo-boo will linger for

i think Red is to empathy what Patler is to emotional appeals.

Joemailman
07-30-2013, 10:13 PM
i think Red is to empathy what Patler is to emotional appeals.

Red is to empathy what Patler is to emotional appeals what Wist is to optimism.

packer4life
07-30-2013, 11:20 PM
Red is to empathy what Patler is to emotional appeals what Wist is to optimism.

Red is to empathy what Patler is to emotional appeals what Wist is to optimism what woodbuck is to incoherency

Brohm
07-31-2013, 07:08 AM
:-P
Red is to empathy what Patler is to emotional appeals what Wist is to optimism what woodbuck is to incoherency

:-P

ThunderDan
07-31-2013, 09:12 AM

Get ready for the lecture. :whist:

HarveyWallbangers
07-31-2013, 10:00 AM

Wouldn't it be "Red is to empathy what Patler is to emotional appeals what Wist is to optimism what woodbuck is to coherency"

swede
07-31-2013, 10:14 AM
Wouldn't it be "Red is to empathy what Patler is to emotional appeals what Wist is to optimism what woodbuck is to coherency"

It was that close to a legendary post, and replay shows a semantic error.

Guiness
07-31-2013, 10:34 AM

and Cleft Crusty is to cheerfulness?

But then who gets to be '...is to sobriety'? Red's already used up his spot.

red
07-31-2013, 11:08 AM
It was that close to a legendary post, and replay shows a semantic error.

way to fuck it all up

red
07-31-2013, 11:10 AM
and Cleft Crusty is to cheerfulness?

But then who gets to be '...is to sobriety'? Red's already used up his spot.

lol

:glug:

Fritz
08-01-2013, 03:56 PM
...And now Tramontana wants a second opinion.

I believe his career in Green Bay is winding down. That doesn't sound like a "oh, just a couple weeks" injury.