PDA

View Full Version : Great Giorgio Tavecchio Interview

pbmax
08-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Translated from Italian because it appeared in the http://LaRepubblica.It

http://jerseyal.com/GBP/2013/08/06/packers-tavecchio-a-class-act-says-to-fans-respect-crosby/

He is asking Italy-based or Italian-readers of Italian media to stop booing Crosby. Its a fun read because the interviewer is almost paternal in his list of questions and in his respect for the comments of the coaches.

Seriously, this piece is like a trip back in time to when a reporter would refer to DiMaggio as not just a last name but the 'Great DiMaggio'. That's how they refer to Rodgers. I hope its not all an artifact of the translator.

RashanGary
08-06-2013, 12:34 PM
yeah, right. we're more likely to hear a guy like skip bayless call AR a whiney bratt than use a larger than life metaphor. Reporters have changed. Might b more honest today, although not nearly as classy.

Pugger
08-06-2013, 01:48 PM
yeah, right. we're more likely to hear a guy like skip bayless call AR a whiney bratt than use a larger than life metaphor. Reporters have changed. Might b more honest today, although not nearly as classy.

Skip Clueless is still pissed at Rodgers because the moron blames Aaron for pushing Favre out the door. :lol: I saw a clip of them debating on who the top QB is online (I won't watch that damn show for all the tea in China) and you could see him throw up in his mouth a little when he said Rodgers was the #3 QB in the league (he still thinks Manning and especially Brady are head and shoulders better). :roll:

Iron Mike
08-06-2013, 06:26 PM
I thought that guy's name was Sergio.....:whist:

bobblehead
08-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Skip Clueless is still pissed at Rodgers because the moron blames Aaron for pushing Favre out the door. :lol: I saw a clip of them debating on who the top QB is online (I won't watch that damn show for all the tea in China) and you could see him throw up in his mouth a little when he said Rodgers was the #3 QB in the league (he still thinks Manning and especially Brady are head and shoulders better). :roll:

Brady, imo, is clearly the GOAT. Its part of the reason I am not on the Hoodie love bandwagon. Rodgers could close that gap with another SB or 2 though.

RashanGary
08-07-2013, 08:03 AM
Brady is 30 friggin 7 years old or something like that. AR is 29. To me, it would be ridiculous to put that statue ahead of AR today. As a career, no doubt. Today, AR brings more to the table.

Guiness
08-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Brady, imo, is clearly the GOAT. Its part of the reason I am not on the Hoodie love bandwagon. Rodgers could close that gap with another SB or 2 though.

Want to know how bad a GM I'd be? I thought letting Bledsoe just because Brady had a few good games while he was injured was a huge mistake!
I mean, when Cassel lit it up for a season, they didn't get rid of Brady, did they? lol

arcilite
08-07-2013, 08:00 PM
I thought we were calling him Sergio?