PDA

View Full Version : Finley's a Beyotch

SnakeLH2006
08-08-2013, 02:44 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-camp-report-wednesday-at-a-glance-b9970742z1-218791931.html

THUMBS DOWN

Tight end Jermichael Finley squared off with linebacker Jarvis Reed. Finley threw a haymaker that appeared to hit Reed in the helmet. It might have been the dumbest move a player had made on the practice field were it not for end Johnny Jolly coming over and throwing a shoulder block into Finley as he tried to get to Reed. It was dumb for Finley to throw a punch like that (same goes for Van Roten and Francois); he could have broken his hand. But for Jolly to come over and hit an unsuspecting Finley? He should be fined for that. Taking out one of your best players is never a good idea. To the Packers' relief, Finley escaped injury.

_____________________-

Jolly is a hero...yeah he fucked up...but he's a team guy.

Finley...one of the best players??????? Who writes this shit? JSOnline sold out to the Packers long ago...and to Kohl's Bucks. Anyone getting fooled by this idiot servant bastard writer deserves a beating to the nutsack. Finley is an absolutely selfish bitch not worth an eyelash of a second chance. Meet this guy and talk to him for 5 sec and you would know he's all about himself and can't look you in the eyes more than 2 miliseconds. PUNK.

Man..haven't been on here in some long ass time and checking in to post this and off again..but from what Snake knows of Finley and half of Wisconsin's and Arizona's (his training grounds where Finley knocked up 3 young girls 2 years ago..google it..forums are your friend) disappointed teenage girls while married with kids...This guy has and WILL ALWAYS be a turd ass wannabe punk...aka Brandon Jennings with the attitude and bad locker karma but worse...but BJ didn't try and fuck anything that moved being married with kids...aka Finley is a douchebag nightmare of irresponsible BS. F this guy. I met him at a bar after a charity softball game where he talked shit to everyone there and about Arod being a little bitch....and underwhelmed a 17 year old at the time that he threatened on Facebook if she told his wife. He sucks and is such an understated HUGE TOOL ASS LOSER/FAKER.

I only logged in to post this as Snake is doing great and hi to everyone. I'm not pissed off as life is great....just read this article and had to educate some peeps sold on his shit skills of not blocking and dropping passes...oh yea he catches a ball now and then. Fuck this thug-punk bitch. Jolly shoulda killed him. He knows more than us as far as the team. Jolly fucked up with purple syrup but didn't impose his BS on others so I forgive him. Finley is gonna wash out the NFL in a year or two. Quote me. Finley is such a bitch ass tool. Ya...2nd highest paid Packer? Fuck this retard. He'll be sucking dick for meth by 2015 and begging a 53 year old Hershel Walker to knock his ass out in MMA by talking more shit. Snake could dream.

Trust me. No really..trust me on this. KThxBye.

Joemailman
08-08-2013, 06:01 AM
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?25702-Finley-throwing-bombs

Fritz
08-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Fritz wonders if Snake is so churlish about Finley because Finley bopped Snake's own 17 year old girlfriend.

swede
08-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Fritz wonders if Snake is so churlish about Finley because Finley bopped Snake's own 17 year old girlfriend.

Has she been inflated again?

run pMc
08-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Actually I agree with the writer that a receiver that throws haymakers to the helmet isn't being very smart (can't catch a bullet from ARod with a cast on your hand), and a 320 lb DL blindsiding them with a shoulder isn't any smarter...even if it's deserved.

I don't know Finley, and I don't really have a desire to meet him, so I can't speak to the off-field stuff. If it's true, he doesn't sound like a guy I'd want to hang out with...also makes you wonder what kind of women sleep with someone like that.

Patler
08-08-2013, 12:11 PM
On the other hand, Jolly may have saved Finley's season. Jolly tackled Finley no different than he would in a game. Quickly and assuredly. The alternative was to let Finley throw a few more shots to the LB's helmet, and further risk breaking his hand.

Guiness
08-08-2013, 12:14 PM
I wouldn't jump on Jolly to quickly. With a short clip like that it's hard to put what he did in context. I'd say he was trying to separate/break it up quickly. Maybe he could've done a more elegant job, put him in a full nelson for instance, but what he did was no doubt effective.

Of course, I could be wrong, and maybe Finley had taken some shots at Jolly and he was using this opportunity to get his licks back at him? *shrug*

Patler
08-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Of course, I could be wrong, and maybe Finley had taken some shots at Jolly and he was using this opportunity to get his licks back at him? *shrug*

Could be, when you read stuff like this:

On Wednesday. Finley trashed linebacker Nick Perry on the first play of a physical half-line drill, then shook a raised fist in triumph. Perry came back to demolish Finley a few minutes later...

pbmax
08-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Could be, when you read stuff like this:
On Wednesday. Finley trashed linebacker Nick Perry on the first play of a physical half-line drill, then shook a raised fist in triumph. Perry came back to demolish Finley a few minutes later...

I get the sense, just a guess, that Finley isn't really interested in dominating on the field for its own sake. He likes the rewards more.

mission
08-08-2013, 05:20 PM
I (kind of) like Finley and I thought the best part of that vine video was Jolly coming in and blindsiding him, sticking up for his boy there. He laid off the hit a bit at the end I feel, but definitely wanted to separate Finley from Reed.

bobblehead
08-08-2013, 05:26 PM
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?25702-Finley-throwing-bombs

SIMPSONS DID IT